My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The skinny girl was making some gagging noises. The guy was still holding her head with one hand, but he didn't really seem to be forcing her. The girl tried to deepthroat him though, that was clear. A few seconds later she succeeded I guess, according to the wide grin on bandana guy's face and the throat noises she made.

One of the bearded guys had come into the room. He was slowly getting closer to the chubby girl, eyeballing her swinging tits, his pants clearly bulging.

I guess the chubby girl was cumming. Her face grimaced and her moans increased. Then she held her breath for a couple of seconds before she started panting intensively, her fists clenching.

"Don't cum in her dude," bearded guy said to his coworker. "I wanna have a go when you're done and I don't like sloppy seconds."

Meanwhile skinny girl was making loud throat fuck noises. Bandana guy now held her head with two hands while he fucked her face.

That's when I heard the click of our lube bottle closing behind me. A second or two later I felt Patty's slippery fingers lube my asshole. God, that felt hot. And awkward. If she wanted to fuck me in front of these guys it would be really embarrassing, but I sure as hell wasn't going to stop her. I was so incredibly turned on.

Patty pushed her finger inside of me and I moaned quietly, not wanting to draw any attention to me. She slit it in and out a few times before I felt the large head of the dildo press against my hole. I just relaxed and pushed out a little, hungry for it to enter me. And it slid in pretty easily.

Patty penetrated me slowly until the whole of the thick dildo was inside of me and then she pulled it back. And then she slowly started fucking me. I loved the feeling of the head of the dildo rubbing my prostate and I felt my cock leak again in it's cage.

I just enjoyed my own helplessness and the intense feeling of my Domme fucking me while I watched the scene in front of me. It felt hot. After a few minutes I watched biker guy's face go red and tight as he apparently shot his load deep inside the chubby girl, ignoring his coworkers request not to unload inside her pussy. And chubby girl was watching me getting fucked while helplessly receiving a load of cum inside of her pussy.

I felt Patty increase her speed a little and I closed my eyes for a few seconds, enjoying the feel of the dildo forcing itself deep into my ass time and time again. When I opened my eyes again, bearded guy had taken the place of biker guy. I just saw the expression on chubby girl's face as she got penetrated by another cock.

I felt Patty hold my hips tight as she increased her speed again, really pounding my ass. I was moaning. I didn't care anymore who saw me or who heard me. My ass was hungry for her artificial dick. It felt so good, like I was born to be bound to this table and taken up my ass by my best friend in this sex filled room.

I heard grunting from the right and noticed bandana guy's face twist as he apparently was cumming in skinny girl's mouth. Meanwhile bearded guy was pounding the chubby girl, who in turn was moaning like crazy. She might have been near orgasm again.

It was too much to follow all the action for me. All I could feel was Patty's dick pounding me, her jeans clad hips slamming against my naked ass cheeks. I closed my eyes and let the awesome feeling fill me. I let her take me with everything she had. And then I felt the swelling in my prostate come up. I knew what that meant. I was either going to have an intense orgasm, or just leak cum as Patty fucked it out of me. Either way, I realized I needed to have permission for both possibilities.

I enjoyed getting fucked for a little while longer until it became clear the swelling in my core neared it's top and there definitely was going to be some kind of release. So, really hoping I would get a 'yes', I asked: "May I cum Miss Patty?"

Patty pulled out the dildo immediately, leaving my hungry ass feeling empty.

"No perv," she said sweetly, panting. Then she walked around the desk and squatted down so she could face me, looking me in my eyes, both of us breathing quick and heavily. I could see so much love and appreciation on her face that it opened my heart just like my ass had been open for her dick just a few moments ago. She just stroked my hair while looking at me.

"God, I'm so horny," I whispered, still panting.

She chuckled softly. "I know perv. And I think it's hot, but I'm not going to let you cum just yet. Not here, not now, alright?"

I nodded and smiled at her. "Yeah, it's totally okay," I said, and I meant it. "I just wanted you to know how turned on you have gotten me."

She kept stroking my hair, smiling that loving smile.

"I love you," I whispered while chubby girl was apparently experiencing a screaming orgasm.

"Mmm, I love you too," she whispered back. "Very much."

She remained squatted for a little while, keeping us both in our private little bubble in the busy room. I loved her attention, her care, her closeness, her touch.

After a minute or two Patty asked: "Are you alright?"

"Yes," I answered. "I'm very alright."

"Good," she said, smiling. Then she got up and walked behind me. A minute later I felt her push something very cold against my asshole and I recognized it as my metal butt plug. She had lubed up it a little and it almost slid right in. I loved the feeling of it being pulled in as soon as my sphincter closed when the thickest part had passed and I moaned.

Biker guy, bearded guy and bandana guy were out of sight now. The only one left was other bearded guy who was fiercely fucking chubby girl. The girl looked a mess. She had her eyes closed and was panting. It looked like she was in her own little piece of heaven, or hell maybe, I don't know.

It didn't take long anyway. Within a minute or two the guy tensed up and grunted while shooting his load into the girl.

It was only then when I noticed the slave boy was sitting on the floor in one of the two cells against the other wall. He was totally smooth and watching the action with large eyes through the iron bars of the cell. He had his hands covering his crotch again.

The other bearded guy stepped away from the chubby girl, quickly tucking his cock into his pants before zipping up. He briefly said to Britney: "Thanks. I have to go."

She chuckled and just said: "Bye!"

And then he hurried into the corridor as if he remembered he had let the stove on at home.

"Well, that was fun," Patty said as soon as the last guy was out of sight while she walked around the desk.

Britney laughed and snorted. "Yes, it was."

I noticed Patty had taken off the strap on when she squatted to untie one of the ropes holding my arm.

"They left a bit of a mess though," Britney said, looking at her girls.

"What do you say, do you want to lick the girls clean?" Patty asked me while she untied my other arm.

I really didn't feel like licking up the cum from three strangers. Or any other cum for that matter. So I said respectfully: "I'm feeling pretty yellow about that Miss."

Patty grinned at me, looking proud. "That's totally fine sweet perv. Come on, get up."

I stood up and Patty walked around the desk, towards me, and wrapped her arms around me. She hugged me, for real, like the lovers we sometimes are. It was a warm hug. She had one hand on the back of my neck and the other ran down my naked back to my ass. I buried my face in her neck, in her hair, smelling her scent.

"You did well perv, I'm proud of you," she said softly.

"Thanks Miss," I said. God, I loved her.

When she broke the hug, Patty said to Britney: "Don't worry, we'll help you clean them up."

"Oh, that's no problem," she said while opening the chubby girl's pillory. "I'll just put the girls in one cell with a bunch of towels and they'll probably take care of each other. And then I just hose them down later. With warm water probably, they did well today."

Britney led the chubby girl into the empty cell. I noticed cum running down her leg as she walked. Then I watched Patty and Britney help the skinny girl out of her yoke. There was drying saliva and cum on her chin and a little on her boobs. When they got her out, Britney put the metal collar back on the girl and guided her to the same cell as the chubby girl. She closed the door, got some towels from a cabinet and pushed them through the bars of the girls' cell.

"See, not much work at all," she said, grinning at Patty.

Patty chuckled.

Then Patty got one of the towels and gently wiped my cage and balls clean. I guess I had been dripping a lot of precum. When she was done she wiped most of the lube from my ass.

"I guess it's almost dinner time, right?" Patty said.

"Yes, it's close to six," Britney said.

"Good, I'm hungry." Patty said, wrapping her arm around my waist.

And so was I.

We all had dinner together in Sue's house. Well, with all of us I mean everyone except the slaves of course, they remained in their cells in the barn. It was still pouring with rain outside and Patty had me dress before we made the short sprint to the porch of 'John's Heart'. She still had me wear the butt plug though.

The food was great, as usual, and the company was great as well. The clattering of the rain against the window in the small dining room contributed to the homey feel of Sue's home.

The scene of this afternoon had me wondering about a few things. As a sub I could certainly understand the attraction of being used, but Britney's slaves seemed to go way deeper into that rabbit hole. She did ask them if they wanted to continue their training though. But the whole scene had me wondering about her views on subs and slaves, so I asked her about it during dinner.

"Well," she replied, "I guess the exact definitions of what a sub is and what a slave is differ greatly per person or group throughout the whole bdsm scene, but in my book a sub is a person and a slave is not. Subs have their own lives, rights, opinions, needs, likes and so on, but slaves do not. Slaves are owned property and can be used by their owners as they seem fit. A little like cattle maybe. And I personally make this distinction for some very clear reasons.

You know, there are people who truly dream of a life of being a 24/7 slave, and some of these people even go as far as to sell themselves to an owner. And although I can understand the romance and kink of the idea of serving as a slave, I personally feel it's a fantasy. Truly giving up all your rights as a human being and being used and abused in all kinds of unthinkable ways by people who own you and who may not have your best interest, or even your wellbeing, in mind is a very extreme form of consensual non-consent play and it seems like a really, really bad idea to me. And on top of that, I have met a few people who have done exactly that and have gotten severely traumatized by it.

So, when I started the school, I was planning on training subs only, not slaves. If someone wants to feel like a slave it's better to do it as a sub who plays slave, if you understand what I mean by that. But still a few people came to me who really, really wanted to become fulltime, lifetime slaves. So I talked with Jean a lot, who knows all about mental health and kink, and I came up with the idea of a slave training program.

I talk to people first of course and when they insist they really want to live their lives as a slave, I enroll them into the slave training program. And then my goal is to make them realize they just want to be a sub who plays slave every once in a while by demonstrating what a 24/7 slave's life is really about. My goal is to make them fail the program by making it so hard on them, in a safe way of course, that they give up. And I truly hope they give up. I take them in and use them as fulltime slaves for six months or so hoping to prove them wrong.

Until now, only two slaves finished their training. They have convinced me they really wanted to become slaves. They were both men and are now the property of Princess Stephany. And we keep a close eye on them to make sure they are alright and to make sure they have a way out of their lifestyle if they really want to."

"Interesting," Patty said. "But couldn't your training traumatize people just as well?"

"Yes, it could," Britney said. "But then again, all kinds of D/s play and even a loving vanilla relationship could potentially traumatize people if things go wrong badly. But within my school I can prevent it better, recognize it if it would happen and offer them the help they need to recover as well as possible. People who actually sell themselves as slaves don't have that luxury."

I thought her views sounded really interesting and she had her heart in the right place, but then again, I was just a newbie in the scene, so I could be fooled about that easily. But her being here with Sue on the Farm indicated she at least had some idea on what she was talking about.

"How about your current slaves?" I asked. "And how many slaves do you have in training currently?"

"Currently these three are the only ones in the slave training program. Number one, that skinny girl, her name is Anne, is in her seventh week. Number two has been in the program for three weeks now. I worry a little about her, she seems close to breaking most of the time, but still she wants to continue. And the boy just started. He moved into the school last Wednesday and I haven't done much with him yet. This is his first weekend being used as a slave by other people than myself."

"Do they live in the school fulltime?" I asked.

"Yes, they do," Britney said. "They have their own cell with a mattrass, a pillow and a blanket, a toilet and a sink, nothing else. No possessions, no clothes even. And I try my best to treat them as property."

"Do you do all that work alone?" Patty asked while absent mindedly playing with the key on her necklace.

"No, although I do most of the work," Britney answered. "I have an assistant who lives at the school as well and I get a lot of help from a large local bdsm circle. And of course Jean is there a lot and for some things Eve and Rick help out."

Eve and Rick both smiled at us while they ate and listened to our conversation.

"It sounds really interesting," Patty said. "I'd love to come by and look around some time if I can?"

"Sure, just let me know when and you both are most welcome to come and have a look at the school," Britney said, smiling.

Patty and I smiled at each other and that smile was enough to tell each other we really were looking forward on paying Britney's school a visit.

"Could you give the slaves something to eat?" Britney asked Rick when we were about to leave the dinner table. "Just a bowl of leftovers will be fine, no silverware."

"Of course," he said, smiling friendly at her. "Are you planning on leaving them in the cells in the medieval room overnight this weekend or should I prepare beds in the sub dormitory?"

"I think I'll leave them in their cells," she said.

"Alright," Rick said. "I'll put down the beds and make sure they have blankets and a bucket to pee in. Do they need anything else?"

"Yes, make sure they have two bottles of water each, please," Britney answered.

"Of course," Rick said, "I'll get right to it. Can you handle the kitchen alone Eve?"

"Sure," Eve said.

"I could help her, if it's okay with Miss Patty," I offered. "I'd like to contribute."

"Oh, that would be great," Eve said, looking at Patty, awaiting her permission.

Patty smiled at me and said: "Sure, I can spare him for a little while. Just make sure you get back to the barn as soon as the two of you are done, alright perv?"

"Of course ma'am," I said submissively, smiling at my best friend, who is my Domme.

When Eve and I had finished work in the kitchen we returned to the barn together. In the main room the three slaves were sitting on the floor in front of the large bondage rack and Sue and Britney were sitting in the seating area with the fireplace, casually chatting. Rick had just started a cosy fire in the fireplace and Eve turned on some music as soon as she got in.

I sat down near Britney, briefly very aware of the metal plug that was still in my ass. I loved the feel of that thing.

I watched the slaves. The skinny girl smiled at me while the chubby girl looked at the floor in front of her. I remembered what Britney had said about her and I could see what she meant. The girl didn't look real happy. But still, she could quit whenever she wanted, I realized. The boy smiled shyly at me, sitting there on his knees with his hands in front of his privates.

"Do you know where Patty is?" I asked Rick.

"She went into the clothing rooms with Sue," he said, smiling heartly at me.

"Oh, okay," I said. They could very well be there for hours, I remembered from the last time she was there looking for clothes.

We chatted for a few minutes and then Sue and Patty entered. Patty was wearing the same knee high boots she wore last weekend and a simple but very nice looking shiny black latex dress. It looked amazing on her, hugging her small boobs and sexy hips very, very tightly.

"Perv!" she said. "Why are you wearing clothes?" She tried to look sternly at me, but I could see her eyes twinkle with joy.

"Oh, I don't know," I said, grinning at her.

"I don't know what?" she said.

"Miss Patty," I said.

"Try again."

"I don't know Miss Patty," I said submissively. "I didn't think about it."

She still stood there, next to the slave boy, looking at me, trying to look serious.

"That's better," she said. "New rule: no clothes for you when you're in the barn unless I tell you otherwise. Understood?"

"Yes Miss," I said. I loved it when she got all dominant on my ass.

"So, why are you still sitting here?" she said, crossing her arms in front of her. "Go strip!"

"Yes ma'am," I said and I quickly walked to the hallway near the front door. While I stripped my cock started to get hard a little. I felt some play coming up and not knowing what she had in mind made it extra exciting.

When I stepped back in the main room, butt naked except for my steel chastity cage and my cuffs and collar. As soon as I got in Patty said: "Stop right there perv."

I stopped, looking at her puzzled. She looked amazing in her latex dress, looking at me with her evil grin on her face.

"Get on your knees," she said, still having her arms crossed in front of her. The slave boy next to her was looking up at her with a curious expression on his face.

I let myself slowly sink to my knees.

"Now crawl over here," Patty said, still trying to look stern and still failing at it.

I started crawling towards her. It was quite a long way to where she was standing, in front of the door to the corridor on the playground on the far side of the large room. It must have been at least 40 feet. I slowly crawled towards her, looking her straight in the eyes the whole way. I wanted her to know I only had eyes for her.

She watched me crawl towards her and the closer I got, the larger her grin became. When I was about 2 feet away from her she said: "Stop there." And I did.

She stood next to me, bent over and spanked my ass with her bare hand. She slapped one cheek after another, about ten times total. I grunted with every spank. She slapped me pretty hard and it made my butt sting. When she was done, she briefly wiggled my butt plug a little.

Then she stood in front of me again and said: "You haven't said sorry yet for your mistake."

"I'm sorry Miss Patty," I said immediately.

"No, now you're too late, words won't make up for it anymore. Actions can though, so make up to me by kissing my boot," she said, putting one boot forward.

I leaned down and slowly put my lips to the tip of her leather boot, kissing it. And I kissed it again. And again.