My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know..." she whispered between licks on my ear, "beneath this dress..." Lick. "I'm not wearing anything..." Lick. "No bra..." Lick. "No panties..." Lick. "Just my naked..." Lick. "Wet pussy..." Lick.

The thought of her bare ass and pussy underneath the tight latex was so arousing I felt my cock grow again. It had gone limp mostly when she pumped the butt plug in my ass, but now it woke up and grew fast, even with the uncomfortable pressure of the plug in my ass.

Patty looked at me as the loud impacts of Britney spanking her slave still echoed through the room. "Wanna see?" she asked.

I nodded. I would have grinned if I could have.

I heard the latex snap and move as she raised her skirt, but from this position I couldn't possibly look at her hips. I could only see her face and shoulders. Then Patty put her knee on the table, next to my hip. Her heavy boot swung over my head and she carefully positioned it next to my upper arm that was raised next to my face.

Her lovely ass and upper thighs were now plain in sight for me. I could see her pussy between her thighs and the pretty little asshole above it. She slowly lowered her pussy towards my face, stopping just a few inches in front of my face.

"See, no panties," she said.

God, that pussy looked so hot. I really wanted to lick it, but even if I could reach it, I still had the ball gag in my mouth. All I could do was look at it. So I looked at it. My eyes devoured her soft lips and the small labia between them. The little hood of her clit looked meaty and I felt hungry for it.

Then her fingers appeared in my view. She spread her soft lips with two fingers and ran a third over her labia. I could see some moisture glisten between her lips. Then she dipped a finger into her pussy, two knuckles deep. I watched it slide right in there, into that warm, hot, tight little hole. When she pulled it out, she used it to rub her clit. It was an amazing sight to see her touch herself like that.

She lowered her hips and while spreading her pussy with two fingers she softly pressed it onto the ball of my gag. I instinctively moved my tongue, licking the inside of the ball. God, I would have loved to lick her. It was immensely frustrating to have her pussy this close and yet so far out of reach. All I could do was feel her rub her pussy on the ball and smell her scent. I felt my cock leak while she gently, slowly rubbed her sensitive lips and clit with my ball gag.

"Wouldn't you rather use this gag when you do that?" I heard Britney ask from far away. I hadn't realized, but the sound of the slaps had stopped.

"Oh yes, that would be perfect!" Patty said enthusiastically and she lifted her pussy up, away from my face.

"Don't bother getting off the table, I can put it on him if you like," Britney said.

"Oh, yes please," Patty said.

Britney appeared in the little view I had. She unfastened my ball gag as I helped her get access to the buckle behind my head by lifting my head from the table as well as I could. She took the gag out of my mouth, pulling a long strand of saliva with it. Then almost immediately she replaced it with another ball, this one with a small, thin, black dildo on it that protruded from my mouth. Again I willingly held my head up while she fastened the straps. Britney worked real business like, like a nurse replacing bandages.

"There you go," Britney stated as she walked away again.

"Thanks," Patty said and I watched her move her ass backwards, searching for the dildo's tip with her pussy. When she found it she tilted her hips a little and I watched the tip of the dildo, just a few inches from my face, spread her lips apart as she slowly sat down on it. Patty sighed a lustful moan as the head slipped into her. She moved up and down a little and then lowered her hips, sliding it all the way into her pussy until her ass was pressing down on my nose. I could feel the gag move in my mouth as the dildo tilted a little on it's way inside of her.

Patty slowly rode the dildo. I couldn't see, but I think she was rubbing her clit a little while she was riding it, based on the subtle movements I was feeling through the gag. It was an amazing sight to see her ass move up and down as she slowly fucked herself with it.

I felt her hands move in my groin area and then, all of the sudden, the large balloon like feel in my ass deflated, making me sigh a moan. A couple of seconds later I felt it grow and grow again while she pumped the plug up again, still riding my face. God, that felt hot.

She then deflated the plug completely. I felt both of her hands bare down on my lower belly as she found support there. I watched her ass bob up and down a little faster and heard Patty make some soft sounds in response to the feeling of the dildo going in and out of her tender pussy.

After a few seconds she stopped and sat down all the way, her asshole pressing on my nose again. Then she said: "Hey Mistress Britney, why don't you milk you slave with my sub's ass?"

Wait, what? I thought in a lustful haze.

"Oh, that's a great idea," Britney said.

No, it wasn't, I thought for a second.

"Great, I really would like to see him fucked from this position, especially by a real cock. You don't mind, do you perv?" Patty asked.

Even if I could say something I really didn't know what to say to be honest.

"Make a noise if you're yellow," Patty said, realizing I couldn't speak and she couldn't see my face to gage my thoughts.

I wasn't really sure if I was going to be okay with this. But on the other hand, I had done worse things, I thought, thinking back at the time I ate Ben's cum from her pussy. How bad could it be? And Patty would like to see it, so I decided to let it happen and not make a noise.

"Great," Patty said after I had remained silent for a couple of seconds. Then I saw her pussy go up, the dildo slipping out of her, leaving a visible spread between her pussy lips, as she moved forward. I felt her grab the base of the plug in my ass and she pulled it. I relaxed my sphincter and after a little fight my ass let go of the plug, leaving me feeling really empty.

"I'll take that from you," I heard Britney say softly.

Then Patty looked for the tip of the dildo again with her pussy. I moved my head a little to aim it at the entrance of her pussy and as soon as she felt it at the right spot, she bore down and I watched the full length of the dildo disappear in her hot, wet hole in one smooth go. She sighed again.

She moved her body a little to find a better position, placing her hands on my belly between her knees, and then she started riding the dildo again, making longer, faster strokes now. I heard her moan a little.

Then I felt something between my ass cheeks. It touched my asshole briefly. It wasn't cold and hard, like a dildo. A second later it pressed against my asshole and I tried to relax. And then I felt the slave boy's cockhead slip inside of me.

"God, that looks so hot," I heard Patty moan. Her hands left my body as she sat up more straight.

The boy's cock pressed on and he slowly pushed into me until I felt his hips against my ass cheeks and his belly against my balls. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It felt kind of hot. He felt hard, but it felt way different than a dildo. Not as hard and unforgiving, he felt more flexible. And he felt a little smaller than the dildo of the strap on I was used to.

"Mmm, yes, fuck him," Patty said. I was pretty sure she was rubbing her clit now, I felt the gag in my mouth move in subtle, rhythmical movements that must have been coming from her fingers moving on her clit.

I actually felt the boy's cock in my ass throb a little before he started fucking me. It felt easier on my asshole than a dildo while it still pressed on my prostate on each slow thrust. It actually felt pretty good.

I was watching Patty's bare ass as she started riding the dildo more purposefully now, bobbing up and down on the thing. I could hear her breathing increase. She sure sounded turned on and it was hot having her ride my face like this.

I heard some slaps. It sounded like a hand spanking an ass. Then Britney said: "Come on boy, make yourself cum, we don't have all day and you're not supposed to enjoy this, so hurry up and fuck yourself to orgasm quickly."

Almost immediately he started fucking me faster, way faster. I felt the living cock in my ass slide though my well lubed fuck hole again and again and on every thrust inside he hit my prostate just right, sending waves of pleasure through my body. It made my cock ooze precum.

Patty increased her speed as well, maybe trying to match his movements. I sure was hoping she was enjoying the view she had of the gagged slave boy in his latex straight jacket pumping his cock into her sub. I heard her breathing increase and she moaned more often and deeper now. Now I was really sure she was rubbing her clit, I could hear faint, wet sounds coming from the other side of the dildo. I noticed she was getting wetter. The dildo was glistering with her juices. I just watched her puckered asshole come at me again and again.

"Let me know when you cum," Patty said between two moans, apparently to the boy.

I was wondering how this experience was for the boy. Did he mind fucking me? I know it didn't matter if he liked it or not, he was a slave, but still I wondered. And I realized he could clearly see Patty riding the dildo while rubbing her clit right in front of him. It must have been an awesome sight, maybe just as good as my view of her ass moving up and down while she rode dildo.

He started to make more forceful thrusts now, especially on the inwards movements. He rammed his dick in me time and time again. And then I realized I didn't really mind him fucking me. It felt great. It was more comfortable then getting fucked by a dildo and he hit just the right spots. And feeling the penetrator inside me being alive made it to a whole different feel. I liked the feel of it, it turned me on. And it turned me on being tied down, being helpless while getting my ass used to get him to blow his load.

He fucked my ass for a couple of minutes while Patty fucked the dildo on my face. And then he mumbled something against his gag. It sounded like he was informing Patty he was going to cum.

I could see her fucking efforts increase and I could hear it in her breath. She had clearly been keeping her arousal at a high lever for this moment.

"Oh, yes, cum inside him," she moaned. "Dump that load."

I felt the boys cock hardening up and growing, a little like the butt plug had felt earlier when it got inflated, but less profound of course. And then he pushed in one more time, freezing in that position. I could actually feel his cock pump inside of me as he shot his load deep into my ass.

Patty humped and humped my gag. I heard the quick, wet sounds from her rubbing her pussy. And then she seemed to freeze as well. She stopped breathing and she stopped riding me, but I could still feel the gag in my mouth move as her fingers rubbed her clit fanatically. Then she groaned an animalistic moan. I could actually see her asshole squeeze again and again while she came, grunting and moaning. I felt some moisture run onto my lips around the gag and I tried to suck it up, knowing it was her juices that ran down the dildo.

The boy's cock pulled out of me, leaving my ass feel empty and wet. I heard some movements from between my legs, but I had no idea what was going on. It was probably Britney leading the boy away.

Patty still sat down on the dildo, panting, catching her breath. She leaned on my belly with both hands. She stayed like that for a minute or so before she moved her hips up. I saw the dildo slip out of her sweet pussy. It was wet with her juices. Then she carefully swung her leg over my head and climbed of the table.

Patty smiled at me when she looked at me. "Lift your head," she said sweetly. I moved my head and she unfastened the gag, taking it from my mouth. I moved my sore jaws a little. Having a gag in and pushed around is more work than you'd think.

She put it in the sink and when she came back she unfastened my wrist cuffs. As soon as I lowered my hands, she bent forward and wrapped her arms around me, hugging me, laying her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and stroked her hair. I loved her and I really was glad I had pleased her by doing what she had asked from me.

"Thanks perv," she said softly. "That was really hot." She hugged me a little longer before she broke the hug to look into my eyes. "Are you alright?"

"Yes," I said, smiling at her. "Yes, I am."

"Really?" she asked. I saw her appreciation for me in her eyes while she lovingly stroked my hair.

"Yes, really," I said. And I meant it. I was totally alright. And still turned on quite a bit, but I didn't mention that.

"Good," she said. "I really loved it." Then she kissed me. It was a warm, loving kiss, sweet and hot with just a little tongue action.

When she broke the kiss, she stood up straight and lowered her dress again, wiggling her hips to get the gripping latex down over her ass and hips.

"Come, I'll get you out of here," she said. "Let's go upstairs and take a bath."

That sounded like a great idea.