My Best Friend Meets My New Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Nicole moves in and makes more choices.
15.9k words
4.63
9.2k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
381 Followers

MASTER BEDROOM - EVENING

We just finished our sex marathon on Nicole's first night living with us. Trent and I were still in bed while she was in the bathroom.

She walked back into the bedroom and said, "Trent, how much did you cum in me???"

"Get used to it Baby," he said, "When I get excited I can really go!"

"He's right," I said, "I don't know where it comes from."

"Look at your cute little belly," Trent said giggling. "Did I put a baby in you?"

Nicole looked down and her stomach was a little bloated, "Oh My God, maybe you did," she said giggling. "You really filled me up!"

I opened my nightstand drawer and pulled out a butt plug. "Speaking of being filled up, I think you should put this in afterwards, especially at night. You don't want to have to change your sheets every morning."

"Yeah, and it's kinda hot to think you're keeping my load inside you," Trent said smiling.

"Ok, if that's what you think," she said, "I feel him starting to leak out already."

"Maybe you will want to keep it in all the time," Trent said, "I plan on filling you up every day!"

"Every day?" she asked.

"Isn't that what you want, Beautiful?" I asked. "Weren't you just telling me you were using his replica dildo every night? Isn't the real thing soooo much better?"

"Well yeah," she said, "But what about you two?"

"Don't worry about us," I said, "Me and my hot husband will spend plenty of time together. Just like we will have our Jessica and Nicole time to fool around."

"Whatever you guys think," she said, "I gave up my old life to spend the rest of my life with my two best friends. I want you guys to be happy!"

"And we want you to be happy," I said, "Now come here so I can help you put this in and I'll show you your new room!"

I stood up and Nicole walked over to the bed and bent over. Wow, Trent had really done a number on her. She was still wide open and I could see what she was talking about being filled up. I slid the plug inside her with little resistance and she let out a soothing sound.

NICOLE'S NEW ROOM- EVENING

I led Nicole to her new room. It was the same room she had stayed in the last time she was here, but we totally redecorated it for her. The walls were painted pink and she had all white furniture: A bed with a nightstand, a dresser and makeup table. It was getting late and I wanted her to have time to explore her new wardrobe so we would save that for tomorrow. I suggested she take a shower and I would lay out something for her to sleep in. I had bought her a lot of cute pajamas. The thought of her wearing a sexy top and a thong to sleep excited me, but I didn't want to do that to her. I picked out a cute satin nightie with spaghetti straps and a pair of satin panties for her first night.

NICOLE'S ROOM- MORNING

Trent and I woke up early. He asked if I minded if he snuck into Nicole's room while she was still sleeping. I told him to enjoy himself, but to remember he has a smoking hot wife. He assured me I would always come first and suggested I should come watch. He quietly walked into her room while I stayed in the doorway. Nicole was asleep on her back. Trent gave me a thumbs up at the sight of the cute pajamas I had picked. He slid down her panties without waking her and could see she still had the butt plug in. This was gonna be the tricky part, because as soon as he pulled it out she was definitely going to wake up. Trying his best, he positioned his dick near her hole, pulled the plug out and sank into her as quickly as he could. She immediately woke up with an "Ahhhhhhhhhhh." I was surprised how easily he was able to slide in, but he would later tell me all that cum from last night kept her ready. He told me I should try to convince her to wear the plug all the time.

Trent was fucking Nicole slowly and she was keeping her eyes closed. It was certainly a fun way to be woken up. I was starting to get wet and I reached into my panties. As I did that I saw Nicole open her eyes and look at me. She gave me a smile and noticed I was rubbing my clit as she was getting fucked. She gave me a look that I interpreted as 'come here.' I wasn't sure if that's what she meant, but I decided to go for it anyway. I pulled off my panties, walked over to the bed, and sat on her face! She started licking me right away and I knew I had understood her correctly. My babydoll was draped over her head, so all she could see was my pussy. I could feel the bed start to move so I knew Trent was picking up his pace. I was so worked up and enjoying her tongue that I came first. I lifted myself off her face and turned around to kiss Trent, a little reminder that his beautiful wife needed some attention too. He kissed me deeply as he came in Nicole for the third time in about 8 hours. He pulled out and put her plug back in. I looked down to see Nicole's throbbing hard on and realized for the first time she hadn't cum from sex. For a second I thought about helping her out, but I decided she needed to learn that as a woman you don't always have an orgasm.

I told Nicole to take a shower and we would go through her new clothes tonight, because I was able to make some appointments for her. I laid out a long flowing white sundress with pink flowers on it and a white thong. We hadn't had a chance to unpack her boxes with the breast forms in it, so I told her it was ok to go without a bra. When she came out of the shower I had two things waiting for her.

"What's that?" she asked, pointing to a small pink item.

"Oh, that's a cock cage. We don't want you to have an unsightly bulge under your skirt. You never know when little Nicole might make an appearance. You don't have to wear it all the time, but when we go out, I think it's a good idea. It will help give you a better look in your panties, not to mention other benefits I've heard about."

"Like what?" she asked.

"I have no experience wearing one, but I've heard that sex with it on can be extra pleasurable and wearing it all day will make you extra horny knowing you can't touch yourself. Let's try and see what happens," I said.

"Ok," she said reluctantly. I leaned down and locked it in place on her flaccid cock. "Now what's that other thing?"

"They're birth control pills," I said.

"Why Jess?" she asked sounding confused, "I know we all had a laugh last night when he shot so much cum in me it looked like I had a baby bump, but you know I can't really get pregnant, right?"

"Of course, silly," I said, "They're not for that, they're to bring out your feminine features."

"Whatever you want," she said reluctantly again.

"Just one a day," I said, putting the pill in her mouth, "See, no big deal. Come on, get dressed so we won't be late."

SPA- MORNING

I took Nicole to a spa I had been to often. I was so excited for our first Best Girlfriend's outing together. I would have never been able to convince Nick to come here. When I made the appointment I told them about Nicole so there would be no surprises. They said it wouldn't be a problem as they've had clients like her before. We walked in and were greeted with kisses on both cheeks. I told them we were going to focus on Nicole today.

The first step was laser hair removal. I had it done previously, it hurt a bit, but it's great, because I barely have to shave my legs anymore. Nicole would need the full body treatment. The girl told her to strip and when she saw the cage and the butt plug, she said it would be better if they were removed. I unlocked the cage and pulled the plug out to Nicole's delight.

"Oooh," she moaned, and her dick started to stir. Then a small drop of cum dripped out of her ass.

"Oh," said the girl, "I see someone has been naughty! Good for you!"

I could see Nicole was embarrassed, but the lady didn't comment further, and told her to get on the table so they could start. It took about an hour and after many 'Ooohs,' 'Ahhhs,' and a few screams, she was done. She gave Nicole a satin robe and escorted her to the next area. I could tell Nicole enjoyed the feeling of satin on her now hairless body.

The next step would be to get her ears pierced. She didn't object because she knew it was part of being a girl. I had brought her a pair of diamond studs to start with and after a few quick pinches, she was wearing beautiful earrings. I couldn't wait for us to go jewelry shopping!

The last piece was to get her hair extensions so she could ditch the wig. We would work on getting her natural hair to grow out, but for now this was the easiest way to get started. After a few minutes she looked like a beautiful brunette and she asked them to style her hair like mine.

PLASTIC SURGEON- AFTERNOON

Our next stop was to the plastic surgeon. We met with the doctor and he asked her to get undressed. I hadn't told them about Nicole when I made the appointment, so he was shocked to see she wasn't a natural woman.

He looked her up and down, noticed her cock cage and asked, "So are we talking about just breasts or going all the way?"

"Just breasts," I answered.

"Ok," he said, "Do you mind if Nicole answers for herself. I find it helps me to hear directly from the patient."

"Oh, sorry," I said.

"No problem," he said, "So Nicole have you thought of what size you want to be?"

"I, uh, want to be exactly like Jessica," he said nervously.

"You sound unsure," the doctor said, "I can see she's a rather voluptuous woman, are you sure you don't want to start with something smaller?"

"No, I'm sure, 38DD, that's what I want," Nicole said.

"Yeah," I said, "She already has a dresser full of 38DD bras! Oops, sorry, Ill keep my mouth shut."

"That's ok," he said to me chuckling, "Actually, do you mind if I see yours and take a few pictures so I can try my best to make Nicole's look alike?"

"Of course," I said, pulling my dress over my head to expose my black bra and panties. I unclasped my bra to show the doctor and I could see he was impressed.

"Whoa," he said, "Voluptuous wasn't the right word, those are spectacular!"

I blushed and said, "Thanks, I grew them myself!"

"Do you mind if I...feel them?" He said, sounding a little nervous.

"Go for it, you're the doctor," I said.

He gave me a quick, I guess you would call it an exam. He massaged them a bit and felt my nipples, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he was doing it for professional reasons, but I did feel a little moisture in my panties. He took a few pictures and told us we could both get dressed.

"So when were you thinking of having the procedure?" he asked.

Nicole hesitated and I said, "Can you do it tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" Nicole questioned.

"Why not?" I said, "Aren't you anxious to have your own beautiful boobies like mine?"

"I guess so," she said.

"If you can squeeze her in tomorrow Doc, we'd really appreciate it. Money is no object, if that helps," I said.

"I think I can make that work," the Doctor said winking, "Can you be here at 10am?"

"Perfect," I said.

"Just so you know Nicole, after the procedure you will be very sore and won't be able to do much for at least 2 weeks. That means no strenuous activities, especially sex, so if you want to have some fun tonight you should, because it's gonna be a while," he said with a smile.

I smiled too because I knew about the two week recovery time, and that's why I pushed for tomorrow. I was thrilled to have Nicole back in my life, but she's barely been here 24 hours and Trent has fucked her three times and hasn't even touched me. At least for the next two weeks, I would have him all to myself.

BACK AT THE HOUSE- AFTEROON

We had made good time and gotten home with plenty of time for Nicole to try out her new wardrobe before dinner. She was thrilled at how much I bought for her and gave me a big hug to thank me. I found the box with the breast forms and put them on her, mentioning this would be the last time she would need them. We started with her dresser and she tried on every pair of bra and panties. I told her that some of them were the same style in a different color, so she didn't need to try on everything, but she insisted. She modeled everything in her full length mirror and I could see how happy she was. I flashed back to my lifelong friendship with Nick and I never would have dreamed we'd be trying on lingerie together. I couldn't believe I finally had a best friend that was a girl!

We moved on to her closet and I told her I decided that Nicole would only be a dresses and skirts girl. She was ok with that and I told her if she ever wanted a pair of pants, there would be plenty of shopping trips in our future. I had bought her everything from cute little sundresses, tight mini dresses, classy full length gowns, and a few slutty clubbing dresses. Most of them were low cut and her new boobs would look amazing in them. She tried on every single thing I bought and I was impressed that everything fit. She was off to a perfect start as Nicole.

KITCHEN- EVENING

Nicole and I were a little tired from our long day so we got takeout for the three of us. We ate and talked about our day. Trent was impressed that we were able to schedule her breast implants so quickly.

"Yeah, I didn't think he'd be able to do the surgery tomorrow," Nicole said nervously.

We could both pick up that she may be having second thoughts, so Trent tried to reassure her, "There's nothing to be nervous about. They do this kind of thing all the time."

"And we went to the top doctor in the state. Only the best for our Nicole," I said.

"I was just thinking this is all moving a little too fast," Nicole said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Beautiful," I said, "I didn't ask you did I? You've jumped in to being Nicole so smoothly I assumed you wanted to be done with the change as soon as possible."

"I mean I love being Nicole, I just didn't think I would be going under the knife right away," she said.

"That's understandable," Trent said, "But Jess told me how much fun you had at the spa and I could hear you two giggling like schoolgirls while you were trying on all your clothes."

"Don't you want to be beautiful like me?" I said grabbing my breasts. "Think about how much fun the three of us will have when we can play with your boobs!"

"She's right, Beautiful," Trent said, "I can't wait to have twin hot brunettes in the house!"

"I guess you're right," Nicole said. "What's the difference if I do this tomorrow or in a month or two?"

"You will be so happy with breasts and you'll make us both so happy too! I am so excited to see them!" Trent said.

"Take it easy tiger," I said laughing, "There's a two week recovery time and Nicole will be out of commission. The doctor actually told her she should have some fun tonight."

"I like fun," Trent said, "What do you have in mind?"

"Oh I know you like fun my dear, you two have been insatiable," I said, "You've fucked her three times since she's been here and you haven't touched this, and I'm quoting you, 'Hot Brunette!'"

"I'm sorry," Nicole said, "I didn't mean to be taking all his attention."

"It's not your fault," I said, "This is all new to you and I want my best friend to enjoy herself. That's why you're here. Speaking of enjoying yourself...Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass?"

MASTER BEDROOM- EVENING

We went into the bedroom and I was in charge. I told Nicole to sit on the bed while I started making out with Trent. We hadn't kissed like this in a long time and I could feel him getting aroused. I unzipped his pants and unbuttoned his shirt. He pulled my dress over my head and we were both standing in our underwear while Nicole was still sitting on the bed in her cute little dress.

Getting impatient Nicole asked, "So why did you want to know if I ever fucked a girl in the ass?"

Stopping our kissing for a second, I asked her, "Well have you?"

"No," she said, "No one would ever let me."

"Interesting," I said, "Come over here and take off my bra."

Nicole got up and took off my bra while Trent and I were still kissing. I turned around and she took the hint to suck on my nipples while Trent was kissing the back of my neck. He stopped to pull down my panties and Nicole dropped to her knees and licked my clit. I was enjoying being the center of attention for once, but this wasn't what I had in mind. I tapped Nicole's head to tell her to stop. She stood up and I pulled her dress over her head. I told her she could leave her bra on but lose the panties.

Trent saw her cock cage for the first time and said, "Wow, I've never seen anything like that before."

"We thought it was best for her to wear when she goes out of the house," I said, "Right Nicole."

"Yeah," she said "Takes some getting used to. I've been thinking about getting hard all day."

"Do you want me to take it off?" I asked grinning.

"Yes please," she said desperately.

"Since you asked so nicely," I said winking. I had a key in my nightstand and when I unlocked her she sprang into a huge erection. "Oh good, I need that for part of my plan."

"Wanna fill me in on that plan?" Trent asked.

"Well since you two have been neglecting me," I said, "I think the two of you should both pay attention to me."

"You don't mean..." Trent started, "Is that why you asked her about fucking a girl in the ass?"

"Come on my Hot Husband, get on your back so I can ride you. Then Nicole, my Beautiful Best Friend, lube me up and go to town!" I said excitedly.

I don't think I've ever seen Trent move so quickly. He jumped on the bed and he was lying down with his rock hard cock standing straight up. I thought about teasing him, but it's been a while and I was so horny. His tip started to enter me and I plunged myself down as fast as I could, taking him all the way. We both let out a moan. It was so good to feel him deep inside me again. I held still and Nicole got on the bed behind me. She grabbed my cheeks as I leaned forward. I expected her to lube me up, but I felt her tongue licking my asshole instead. I squealed! Trent realized what was happening and he pulsed his dick inside of me. I bent down to kiss him as she continued to rim me. I felt her put one finger in and then a second. She was doing exactly what she liked to be done to her before she got fucked.

Nicole stopped licking and lifted me up a little, allowing Trent's dick to slide a bit out of me. Her tip pressed against my asshole and with little resistance pushed into me. I screamed into Trent's mouth as it had been a while, and Nicole's dick was extra hard from being caged all day. I lifted myself off of Trent a little more, causing Nicole to go deeper inside of me. She went all the way in while I slid myself all the way down on him. I was completely filled with my husband and my best friend's dicks!

"Ohhh Myyy Goddd!" I screamed, "So full!"

They both held still for a second and I could see Trent trying to make eye contact with Nicole. They finally connected and Trent gave her a look. They both pulled out and then simultaneously thrusted back in. I exploded in orgasm and passed out for a few seconds. When I came to Trent was kissing me and both dicks were still deep inside of me.

"This is amazing!" Trent said, "I can feel your cock Nicole."

"I can feel yours too," Nicole said, "What a wild feeling!"

"I'm glad you guys are enjoying this," I said breathing heavy and a little frustrated, "But...FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!"

The two of them nodded to each other and started fucking my brains out. They were both going as hard as they could. Then they alternated like a see saw with Trent pulling out while Nicole went deep and alternating. I came 5 times, my new record, before they came deep in both of my holes.

"That was the greatest feeling I've ever had!" I said to both of them. I leaned over and kissed Trent, "I love you, my Hot Husband!" Then I leaned over and kissed Nicole, "I love you my Beautiful Best Friend!"

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
381 Followers