My Best Friend Meets My New Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
357 Followers

"I love you too, my Smokin' Hot Wife!" Trent said.

"I love you, my Beautiful Best Friend," Nicole said, "I don't think I've ever seen anything like that, you just kept cumming over an over and you were right about the cage and the plug. I came so hard in your ass!"

"I know," I said, "I can feel it!"

"Maybe you want to borrow my plug!" Nicole said laughing hysterically.

We laughed too and Trent said, "Actually, since you brought it up I was thinking you should wear the cage and plug during your surgery and recovery period."

"Really?" Nicole asked.

"It's actually not bad idea," I said, "You came so hard and that was with the cage and plug for only half a day. Imagine how good it will feel after two weeks!"

"Plus, the doctor said no strenuous activity, so it will remove any temptation to play with yourself while you recover," Trent said.

"Ok," she said reluctantly, "That makes sense, it's gonna be tough to go two weeks without your beautiful cock, but I'll keep reminding myself how awesome it feels."

"That's why you're my Best Friend, always thinking positive!" I said.

SURGERY AND RECOVERY

Nicole's surgery went well and she came home that same day. She had gotten used to the breast forms, but they were nothing like the implants. When she got home she begged me to take off her cage. For the last couple weeks she had either been having sex or masturbating and she was so horny. I reminded her it was strictly against doctor's orders and to think of how good it would feel in two weeks. She reluctantly agreed and fell asleep with the help of the pain killers.

Nicole spent most of the two weeks in bed resting while Trent and I were acting like newlyweds again. We were having sex multiple times a day. Every morning he would fuck me in the shower. I even gave him my ass again, because he was jealous I let Nicole fuck me there. There were times during the day where he would just bend me over and fuck me. Before bed every night he would pleasure me with his tongue and then fuck me until I fell asleep. I don't know where he got the stamina, but I certainly wasn't complaining.

I hadn't realized until she said something the second to last day, but I was unintentionally torturing Nicole. Trent had kept me so horny I wanted to always be ready for him. I was parading around the house in tiny babydolls with my tits hanging out and a thong that was showing my perfect ass anytime I leaned forward. I don't know why she waited to tell me. I was turning her on so much, she was constantly trying to get hard, but the cage wouldn't let her.

DOCTOR'S OFFICE -- TWO WEEKS AFTER SURGERY

We all went to the doctor to make sure Nicole was healed. The doctor gave us our first look at his work and we were all impressed. She couldn't believe how huge they were until I took mine out and they were identical.

"See Beautiful," I said to her, "Twins!"

Having huge breasts attached to her chest brought a weight she wasn't expecting. "Are yours this heavy too?" she asked.

"You'll get used to it," I said, "Plus check this out." I reached over and rubbed her nipple.

She moaned, "Ohhhhhhh."

Trent, the Doctor, and I all laughed, and the Doctor said, "Enjoy them!"

I had brought her one of her push up bras. She put it on she said, "Does it always feel this good against your skin? I feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest."

"Welcome to being a girl with huge knockers!" I said.

OUR HOUSE- EVENING

We told Nicole she could pick what we did tonight since she's been stuck in the house for the last couple weeks. She hadn't really worn any of her new clothes and we figured she might want to go out somewhere fancy and show off her new goods. She said she'd rather order take out, watch some TV, and spend the rest of the night in our bedroom. I don't think I've ever seen Nicole eat that fast and either she forgot about watching TV or changed her mind, because she raced us to the bedroom. She was so quick that when we walked in she was already lying in her bra and panties on the bed.

"Looks like someone is ready!" I said.

"I've been thinking about this night since I went under anesthesia. You have no idea how many thoughts have gone through my head. Poor little Nicole has been trying to get hard non stop. I'm so horny I can't take it much longer!" She said.

"What were you thinking about?" Trent asked.

Nicole replied. "I've been thinking about the plug that's been in 24/7 and how I wish it was your perfect dick. I'd love for you to fuck my brains out until I'm screaming your name, just like our first time. I'd also like you to make slow sweet love to me while you suck on my new massive tits that I got for you! Also Jess hasn't helped by walking around the way she has for the last two weeks, so I've been dying to rip off this cage and pound her into the mattress."

"Is that all?" Trent asked chuckling.

"I've also been thinking about all the fun positions we haven't tried yet. Like I can ride you reverse cowgirl on the couch while we're watching a basketball game. You can fuck me against the wall with my legs wrapped around your waist. Then there's the pool, it must be awesome to be fucked underwater!" Nicole continued.

"Wow, my BFF has become a little slut!" I said giggling.

She pulled down her panties and said "Two weeks, Jess, Two weeks! I'm so backed up I'd do just about anything right now! Can you get this cage off me please!"

"Let's see if you can handle it a little longer," I said, "We want you to experience a prostate orgasm with it on. After that you can decide whatever you want to do for the rest of the night, sound good?"

"Ok," Nicole said reluctantly.

"Trust me," Trent said, "I'm gonna make you squeal!"

I unclasped her bra and said, "Why don't you get on your knees so you can experience Doggy Style while your new boobs shake with every thrust while I suck on your nipples!

I started to lick her nipples while Trent got ready. He pulled the plug out of her ass and placed the tip of his dick at her hole. I could feel her pushing back trying to get him inside of her. He noticed this too and held still, really making her want it.

"What are you waiting for? Come on! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeeeeeee!" She screamed as he buried himself balls deep. I was sucking on her tits and she started to shake, screaming, "Oh My God, Oh My God, Ohhhhhhh!"

Her nipples got even harder and I could see goosebumps all over her body. She was thrusting her ass back at Trent so hard that she was fucking him and he wasn't moving. "Trent! Trent! Trent!" She screamed. I looked down at her cage and nothing was coming out, but there was no doubt she was having an orgasm. I moved back and leaned against the headboard so I could watch her. Eventually she slowed down and she was breathing heavier than I've ever heard.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" She screamed.

"That was a prostate orgasm with your cage on!" Trent said.

"But I didn't cum," Nicole said, "I mean I did, but nothing came out."

"That's what we were trying to tell you!" Trent said as he poked her prostate again.

"Ohhhhh," Nicole gasped, almost forgetting that Trent was still deep inside her.

"So what do you want me to take the cage off?" I asked

"Uh, no, not right now," Nicole said.

Trent began pounding her again. This time he was doing the fucking and she just took it. She was wiped out from her massive orgasm and she was content to let him do all the work. He didn't last much longer and filled her up.

"Ahhhhh," she moaned, "I missed that feeling of you cumming inside my ass."

"I happy you guys enjoyed yourselves, but it's my turn. My pussy is dripping wet and I need to feel a tongue or a dick right now!" I said.

"I'm gonna need a minute to recover Jess," Trent said.

"How about you Nicole?" I asked. "Ready for me to take that cage off so you can pound me into the mattress?"

"Is that what you want?" She asked.

"You told me you've been thinking about fucking me for two weeks!" I said. "Don't make me beg! Come fuck your beautiful best friend!"

"Go ahead Nicole," Trent said, "I'd love to see my two girls going at it again."

I unlocked it to reveal her shrunken penis and it looked bright red. It didn't stay that way for long because the second I touched it, she sprang into a massive erection. I had never seen anything like it. I kissed her and pulled her on top of me. Our boobs pressed against each other giving me a tingle and I reached down to put her inside of me. She slid into my soaked pussy and started pumping. After 4 thrusts I could feel her dick expand and she started firing shots deep inside me.

"Holy shit!" Nicole screamed and she unloaded two weeks of pent up semen into my womb. "Oh no, I'm so sorry Jess! That's never happened before!"

"That's ok Beautiful," I said, "I guess that's what happens after two weeks of being locked up. The only thing is I still need to get off."

She didn't even hesitate and dove between my legs to eat her first creampie. She started by licking my clit and then licked my pussy as her cum started to leak out. She gave me a masterful oral session that lasted longer than 10 minutes, cleaning up everything she left inside and finally making me cum.

"That was so hot!" Trent said. "I love watching you two! Ok, Nicole, what's next?"

"I don't know how much more I can take," she said, "But I think I would like to lie on my back and have you make love to me nice and softly. Then Jess, can you..."

"Can I what?" I asked. "It's your night. We said you can choose whatever you want."

"Do you mind blowing me while Trent is fucking me? I haven't had a blowjob in such a long time," she said.

"Sure, Beautiful!"

Nicole sat back and Trent climbed in between her legs. He slipped into her stretched hole and started to fuck her slowly as she requested. I bent down between them and started to lick her limp dick. I thought she would get hard right away, but it wasn't happening. I took her in my mouth anyway hoping that would do the trick. The two of them continued their slow fuck. I was finally able to get her hard and she gasped as I took her in my throat.

"Oh Jess, that feels so good!" She said. "Oh Trent, right there, right there, that's the spot!"

I felt her stiffen even more and she came directly into my throat. She started to shake a little and I heard Trent yell out as he came inside her again.

At this point we were all exhausted and sitting on the bed in silence. I knew Trent was planning one more thing, but I thought he might wait until tomorrow. He reached into his nightstand and I knew it was about to happen. I told Nicole to sit up.

He pulled out a ring box and said, "Nicole, Jess and I are so happy you've decided to live with us and we want to spend the rest of our lives together. Will You Marry Me?!"

Totally caught off guard Nicole looked and me and questioned, "Jess?"

"It's ok Beautiful," I said, "It was my idea."

"But you two are already married," I said, "How would this even work?"

"It would be just between us," Trent said, "I can't think of anything better than having two wives that are best friends!"

"And I can't think of anything better of my best friend and I being married to this wonderful man," I said. "Think about how exciting it would be. We would get to go wedding dress shopping, I could be you maid of honor, and you could wear a beautiful diamond ring like me."

"It is a very pretty ring," she said.

"It's exactly like mine. Mine is just a little bigger," I said giggling.

"Come Nicole, don't you like the sound of being someone's wife?" Trent said.

Nicole responded, "It's something I've never thought about. A few months ago I was in a bar trying to pick up chicks. Now I've got these tremendous things on my chest and I'm living with my best friend and her husband, having the best sex of my life! It's like I've become the girls I was chasing."

"Isn't it so much better to be the girl than chasing girls you can't have?" I asked.

Nicole paused to think and Trent asked again, "Will You Marry Me?"

"YES!" she shouted.

She gave him a big kiss and then she gave me a big kiss. He slipped the ring on her finger and she stared at it.

"I bet you never thought you'd be wearing an engagement ring?" I asked.

"Not in a million years," she said, "But now that I am, I realize I should have wanted one all my life!"

"You have no idea how happy I am for you!" I said. "We'll go dress shopping in the morning and Trent will figure out when we can go to Vegas!"

"I can't wait!" Nicole said excitedly. "I think I'm gonna take a shower and get some sleep."

"Ok, Beautiful, and don't forget..." I said, pointing.

"Oh right," Nicole said and picked up her cage and plug. I reached over to offer to help, but she bent forward slightly and stuck the plug up her ass and locked the cage on her limp dick. "Good Night!"

Nicole left the room and I snuggled up to Trent.

"She's certainly coming along nicely," he said.

"Yeah," I said, "I didn't think it would happen this fast. Between the breasts, engagement ring and now voluntarily wearing the cage and the plug, she's definitely going to be Nicole for life!"

"Your plan has worked so well!" He said. "I'm especially happy about the cage. I enjoy fucking her and all, but I don't really want to see her dick flopping around."

"I'll make sure she never takes off the cage again," I said. "Little does she know that those 4 pumps in my vagina and that blowjob will be the last time she uses her dick."

"I thought you wanted to play with her from time to time?" he asked.

"Your dick is plenty for me!" I said. "From now on any time I play with her it will be strictly girl on girl. She may have agreed to be your second wife, but I will always be Number One, and I need you to remember that!"

"Of course you are Number One!" He said. "You are the love of my life! You are my woman, my real woman, the woman that is going to be the mother of my children!"

"Sorry," I said, "These hormones are making me insane."

He rubbed my stomach and said, "Speaking of which, have you told her yet?"

"I thought she would figure it out when I gave her my birth control pills and let her cum inside me," I said, "I'll tell her soon."

"Isn't your best friend one of the first people you're supposed to tell when you're pregnant?" He asked.

"I guess you're right, she'll be thrilled to be Aunt Nicole!" I said.

"She's gonna be there for you during your pregnancy and help with the baby, and she'll be there for me when you're huge and not in the mood," he said chuckling.

I punched him in the arm and said, "Watch it buster!"

"I love you," he said and kissed me.

"I love you too," I said, "Goodnight!"

NICOLE'S ROOM- MORNING

I woke up Nicole because she needed to get ready to go to the bridal shop.

"That looks fancy," she said, "What is that?"

"It's your bridal lingerie," I said, "I bought it the same day Trent bought your ring. I thought it would be fun for you to wear it while you tried on wedding dresses!"

"How did you know I would say Yes?" she asked.

"Oh, I don't know, 20 years of friendship," I said giggling.

"So tell me what this stuff is, remember I'm new to this," she said.

"The first thing is a boned corset that pushes up your boobs and will give you an hourglass shape. It has attached garters and the thong and stockings you're familiar with," I said.

"Looks like I need help putting it on," she said. I put the corset around her and started to pull the laces. "Oooh, that's tight!"

"That's how we give you those curves you're missing. Don't worry, you'll get used to it. Just a little more," I said.

"Jess, you're killing me, I can't breathe!" she said.

"Just relax," I said, "It'll pass, you want to look hot in your wedding gown, right?"

Breathing heavy she said, "Yeah..." It took about a minute for her to catch her breath and said, "Ok, keep going."

I slid her stockings up her legs and attached the garters. I had her step into the thong and I helped her position her caged cock so she had a flat front. I told her to pick out a comfortable dress since she would be taking it on and off to try on gowns. I had to hold back a laugh as she walked gingerly to the closet. She wasn't used to the corset yet and it showed. She picked out a cute white mini dress to match her lingerie. I gave her a pair of 3" white heels telling her she needed to practice walking in them with the corset on.

BRIDAL SHOP- MORNING

Nicole and I were looking at all the dresses while we were waiting for our appointment. She was still moving slowly as she was getting used to the corset.

"They're all so pretty," Nicole said, "Thanks for coming with me."

"Of course, I'm your Maid of Honor! I had to come here by myself, without my best friend, to buy mine," I said.

"I'm sorry," Nicole said, "I don't know how much help I would have been anyway. I always thought I would be taking a wedding dress off my bride, not wearing one as a bride!"

"Oh sweetie, isn't this so much better? It's only been a little while, but aren't you so much happier as Nicole instead of Nick?" She hesitated and just looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"That's the first time I've heard the name Nick in such a long time, it caught me off guard," Nicole said.

"You didn't answer my question," I said, "Aren't you so much happier as Nicole?"

"Yes," she replied.

"And guess what, since you're the Bride you get to pick out my Maid of Honor dress!" I said. "Now let's pick a couple of Wedding Dresses so the lady can get them ready for you."

We selected 5 dresses and I could see she was a little uncomfortable when she stepped into the first one. "This is so weird," Nicole said.

"Why is that my dear?" The lady asked.

"I just look so...so...Beautiful!" Nicole said.

"Of course you do my dear," the lady said, "You're a beautiful woman!"

"That's sweet of you to say," Nicole said smiling. "What do you think Jess?"

"You do look beautiful, but let's try on the others before you make a decision," I said.

She tried on the others and I have to say she looked stunning in each of them. I really did a good job bringing Nicole to life. I had to pinch myself that this version of my best friend would be here for life.

"What do you think?" The lady asked. "You can try as many as you want."

"I think I can pick from these. They're all gorgeous dresses. I don't think I want the longer ones that will cover up my legs. I kinda like the shorter one that makes me look like a ballerina. Can I try that one again?" Nicole asked.

"Of course," the lady said.

Nicole put that dress back on and she was right, she looked like a ballerina. The sparkly white dress had spaghetti straps and was low cut, showing off her boobs. It was tight around her waist, making me happy that I picked the right corset. It was short, but not too short because it covered her garter straps. The skirt was puffy and we all laughed when she did a twirl.

"This is the one," Nicole said.

"Perfect," I said, "Now my Ballerina Bride, you have to choose your Maid of Honor's Dress!"

"I'll wrap this up and you guys take a look. Holler if you need any help," the lady said.

We walked over to the dresses and I figured now was the time to tell her. "Trent just texted to see how we were doing and I told him you found a dress. He said we could go to Vegas in 5 days!" I said.

"Ok," Nicole said.

"That's perfect that we're going soon, because I won't have to worry about fitting in my dress," I said and put her hand on my stomach.

"No way!" Nicole said loudly.

"Yes way, Aunt Nicole!" I said.

"Oh My God, that's amazing! I'm so happy for you!" She said and gave me a kiss.

"I'm so excited my best friend will be around to share this experience with me!" I said.

"I'm gonna be an amazing Aunt!" Nicole said.

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
357 Followers