My Best Friend Meets My New Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow!" He screamed. "That hurts! What is that?"

"Just give it a second and you'll get used to it," I said, "Just keep kissing your beautiful wife."

I gave it a minute before I slid some more inside. He had about 2" inside of him, but this time he didn't say anything. He just kept moaning while they were kissing. I waited one more minute, added some more lube and shoved the one side all the way inside of him.

"Ahhhhh," he screamed, "That's so big!"

Nicole stopped kissing him and said while smiling, "How do you think we feel?"

"Wait that's not..." he started to say.

"Yep," I interrupted.

"I have my own dick up my ass?" He asked stunned.

"The replica of the one you just fucked us both with," I said, "How does it feel?"

I started to pump it in and out of him, "I feel so full, it's so big, it feels so Gooooooood!" He said.

"You sound just like I did the first time you fucked me," Nicole said to him in between kisses. "That's the perfect cock you're taking!"

I took the other end and put it inside of my pussy. I lowered myself back slowly until my cheeks were pressing against his. "In case you didn't figure it out yet, this isn't the regular Trent dildo, it's a double sided Trent dildo I made for this weekend. The other side is in my pussy and we're gonna fuck each other while Nicole sucks your cock!" I said.

Trent moved his ass against mine, so I took that as his ok. Nicole got underneath him and started to blow him. He yelled out and the three of us got to work. Trent and I got a good rhythm going. I must have been hitting his prostate because he was shouting the "Yes, Yes, Yes," we've all been yelling. I looked in between my legs to see Nicole bobbing quickly and when I reached down to rub my clit, she pushed my hand away and rubbed it for me.

After fucking for a while I took a deep breath and thrusted back as hard as I could, making him scream louder than I've ever heard him before and he came down Nicole's throat. I didn't have an orgasm this time, but that was ok, my objective was complete. I pulled off the dildo and removed the other side from his ass.

"Ouch, that hurt," he said.

"You know you loved it," I said, "You've never screamed that loud before."

"Did my new hot husband enjoy his first prostate orgasm?" Nicole teased.

"You two are sneaky, just so you know that's not going to be commonplace," he said.

"You didn't answer her question," I said.

"Did I enjoy it?" He asked rhetorically to Nicole. "Of course I did. Now I know why you love it when you have my big dick up your ass and why it was so easy to convince you to become Nicole for good."

"Well, yeah!" She exclaimed.

"So my Beautiful Girlfriend, I'm kinda beat, but it's your turn. Have you thought about what you want to do?" I asked.

"I'm kinda beat too," she said, "Do you guys mind if we pick this up in the morning?"

"If that's what you want my Beautiful New Bride, I'm a little tired too," Trent said.

"How about we order a bunch of desserts from room service and watch a movie?" Nicole suggested.

"That's the best idea I've heard all night!" I said.

We all satisfied our sweet tooth and fell asleep in the same bed. Tomorrow we fly home and begin our new lives together. If it is anything like this weekend it's going to be a wild ride!