My Best Friend Meets My New Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah you are!" I said.

We looked through the dresses and she said she always loved me in red. Even though she was going to elope and it would only be the three of us in the chapel, she wanted to be the star of the show. She picked out a beautiful gown but it covered up my boobs and went all the way down to my ankles.

"That's the one," Nicole said, "This will be my only wedding and I want the Groom's eyes on me!"

"The Bride gets what she wants," I said, "But just know I'm still gonna look hot in that dress!"

"Of course you are my sweet Maid of Honor, you would look hot wearing a garbage bag!" Nicole said laughing.

FIVE DAYS LATER IN VEGAS

Trent had booked us a two bedroom suite at the Cosmopolitan. He had gambled there a lot before we met and had a casino host. We had agreed not to have sex until the trip so the wedding weekend would be extra special. Trent asked for the two bedrooms because I told him he could have his new bride all to himself on their wedding night and I would stay in the other room. The second night would be for me and Nicole and the third night would be for all three of us together. We had everything planned perfectly.

Getting the bride dressed was easier than I expected. I had someone come up from the spa to do our hair and makeup and then I put my dress on before helping her get dressed. I had her practicing with corsets at home so when I laced her into her bridal corset she didn't complain about how tight it was. I made sure to push up her breasts and attached her stockings. I removed her plug for a second to shoot a whole bunch of lube inside her before putting the plug back in. She jumped a little bit, but I told her she would thank me later. I pulled up her panties and let her step into her dress. I zipped it up and told her to take a look in the mirror.

"Wow," I said, "You look stunning Nicole! You really look like a ballerina!"

"Oh My," she said, "I can't believe that's me!"

"Believe it girl! I always secretly dreamed about helping my Best Friend getting ready for her wedding and up until a few months ago I never thought it was possible. Thank you for doing this!" I said.

"No, Thank you, my Beautiful Best Friend! I was really lousy at being Nick and I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with You and Trent! Look at me! I am a Beautiful Bride about to get married! I can't believe those words just came out of my mouth! I've got chills! I love you Jessica!" She said.

"I love you too Nicole!" I said. "I'm so happy the way this all came together. Let's tell your soon to be Hot Husband we're ready."

We took a limo ride to the chapel where Nicole and Trent exchanged vows in front of a pretty good Elvis impersonator. We had bought Nicole a wedding band to go with her engagement ring and Trent kept the one from our wedding. They shared a deep tongue kiss as is their trademark and I applauded. Since this was a ceremonial marriage we didn't have to worry about a license or any paperwork. The limo took us back to the hotel and the casino host had set us up in a private dining room where we had filet mignon, lobster tails and champagne.

HOTEL SUITE- EVENING

Back in our suite I told them to enjoy their wedding night and I was going to gamble a little bit, but my plan was to stay in my room in the dark and watch. Between the pregnancy hormones and no sex for five days, I was starting to crave a release. I heard Nicole say she was going in the bathroom quick and I heard Trent turn on the TV.

Nicole came back into the room and said, "What are you watching?"

"While you girls were getting ready I put Five Thousand on the Lakers, First Half and Game. It just started," he said.

"Oh," Nicole said confused, "I thought you'd want to start our wedding night."

"I am, my Beautiful Bride," he said as he unbuckled his pants. "There's something we haven't done much that I'd like my new bride to get used to."

"Of course, you know I'd do anything for you and Jess, that's why I made those vows," she said.

"That's why we love you!" He said. "I'd like to see you get on your knees in your hot Ballerina Wedding Dress and give me a long sensual blowjob while I watch the First Quarter."

Without hesitation I saw her drop to her knees and take her new husband's cock deep in her mouth. She started to lift up slowly before going back down slowly. She repeated this for a couple times and then she let him come all the way out. She was kissing the tip and licking the sides up and down before licking his balls.

"Oh Baby," Trent exclaimed, "You are so good at this! Why haven't we done this more often?"

She continued to lick and said, "I don't know, my new Hot Husband has a beautiful cock that fills my mouth so well!"

I saw her lower her mouth and she must have taken him all the way into her throat because I heard him gasp.

"This feels amazing!" He said as he started to breathe heavy. "I want this every morning! I want you to wake me up with a blowjob or if I'm already up, you can do it in the shower or at the breakfast table. Think about how great that would be!"

She pulled her mouth off for a split second and said, "Anything you want my dear!"

She started to bob up and down as fast as she could until I heard Trent yell out as he came down her throat. I watched as she got up from her knees and walked to the bathroom. I heard a gargling sound and thought, that's my girl, rinsing her mouth out for her man. She sat on the bed and they watched the game together for a bit while Trent recovered.

"Thank you Trent," Nicole said.

"For what?" He asked.

"So many things," Nicole began, "Thank you and Jessica for helping me discover who I really am. Thank you for inviting me in your home. Thank you for marrying me. Thank you for introducing me to sex the way it should be. Most importantly, thank you guys for loving me! I am so much happier as Nicole!"

"You're welcome my beautiful Bride," he said.

The Second Quarter started and I watched Trent pick her up and put her on his lap. He kissed her neck and she started rubbing her ass against him like a stripper giving a lap dance would.

"What are you thinking now?" She asked. "Shouldn't a bride should be fucked in her dress?"

"I've been thinking a lot about what you said the other day. You thought it would be fun to ride me reverse cowgirl while we watched a game together," he said.

"Mmmmm," she said, "I would love to finally try that. After five days though I don't know how much I'll be able to enjoy on the game."

"That's ok my Beautiful Wife, as long as you enjoy my dick!" He said.

She got chills as she was referred to as 'Wife' for the first time and said, "I always enjoy it! Wow, that's something else I never thought I'd say out loud!"

"We're so happy how you've adjusted to your new role so quickly! You're right, you are so much happier as Nicole!" He said.

"I took off my panties and took out my plug in the bathroom so I would be ready for you." Nicole said.

Nicole reached underneath her to grab Trent's hardening dick. She placed it at the edge of her hole and started to lower herself. I could tell she was opening up easily for him and she was definitely going to thank me for lubing her up before the ceremony. Once she had taken him all she sat still for a moment. It was certainly a sight from my viewpoint. Her mermaid dress skirt was spread out all over them like it was making a puddle. Trent started kissing her neck again and lowered the straps off her shoulder to get at her breasts. Then I remembered he hasn't seen her lingerie yet.

Grasping for her breasts and having no luck accessing them he said, "What's this?"

"It's my bridal corset! I can't wait for you to see it, but for right now just sit back and watch the game while I do all the work!" She said.

She lifted up slowly and lowered herself slowly. I could see her trying to focus on the TV screen, but wasn't sure if she could see it. She would later tell me she was trying to ride him as slow as possible with the goal of making them both cum as the game reached halftime. That way he would win his bet and they'd have some extra satisfaction. She was two-thirds correct. As the game entered the final minute of the half she started thrusting herself up and down really fast, trying to make him cum. He was moaning quickly, but didn't seem to be hitting her spot. The game went to halftime with the Lakers up by 7 and Trent blowing his second load of the night, this time deep into Nicole's ass. Only thing is Nicole didn't get there.

"That was awesome! My new wife certainly knows how to ride'em cowboy! I think that's how we're going to watch every game at home from now on!" Trent said.

"Oh, ok, whatever my husband wants," she said reluctantly.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked.

"I mean that was great. I love the feeling of you sliding in and out of me, especially when I'm in control, but I kinda thought I would cum from it too," she replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry sweetheart. I have a foolproof way to fix that and another way for us to watch the game together. Why don't you go freshen up and take your dress off so you can show me that hot lingerie you've been hiding?" Trent said smiling.

Nicole spent a little time in the bathroom and Trent made himself a drink. By the time they were both ready the Fourth quarter was about to start. Nicole walked into the bedroom wearing her white corset with her stockings still attached and no panties.

"Wow my beautiful Bride, you weren't kidding about the lingerie. I can't believe Jessica talked you into a corset, she hates those," he said.

"I knew it would make my curves look good in my dress. I had to look my best for my Groom!" She said.

"You have been the perfect Bride," he said, "Now why don't you get on your hands and knees facing the TV. This time you watch the game and root for me while I do all the work!"

Nicole got in position on the bed and Trent got behind her. Between the lube, the plug, and the reverse cowgirl, she was gaped. He saw this as an invitation and plunged into her balls deep without warning. "Holy shit!" She screamed. He started to fuck her doggy style as they both focused on the TV. Having cum twice already he was going to last for a while. Nicole on the other hand was panting hard.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Sooo Big, Sooo Goood, Fuck Me, Fuck Me, Fuck Me," she was screaming as she was fucking him back as hard as she could.

"Easy baby," he said, "Don't you want to try to make it to the end of the game?"

"Noooooooo! Keep going, right there, that's the spot, YES! YES! YES!" She screamed as she had her first orgasm of her marriage.

Trent was always amazed at how hard he could get her to cum. He held still balls deep inside of her until her breathing went back to normal.

"There's still 6 minutes left in the game, what do you think?" He asked.

"Keep going," she said, "Just go slow, everything is very sensitive right now. Let's see if you can give your wife another one before the game ends!"

"Challenge accepted!" He said as he started to pump again.

He was fucking her slowly as she requested and I giggled a little bit because they were both getting into the game. Nicole yelled "Yes" again, but it wasn't because she was cumming, it was because the Lakers made a shot. Just like when Nicole was riding him, Trent started to pick up the pace when the game reached the final minute. They were both grunting and I could tell it was from the sex and not from what was happening in the game.

"Here it comes!" Trent yelled, "I'm gonna fill you up again!"

"Oh yeah, I'm close too, keep fucking me like that!" Nicole screamed.

Trent let out a big yell as he was shooting rope after rope inside of her. Nicole got there too, but she came so hard that she passed out. I saw him squinting trying to see the final score and I saw a little concern in his face that he had fucked Nicole unconscious. He pulled out and she slumped forward on her stomach. He went to get her some water and he kissed her on the forehead trying to bring her back.

She finally lifted her head and asked, "Did we win the bet?"

"Yes! They hit a meaningless shot at the buzzer to cover the spread!" It's sweet that's what you thought of first, but are you ok? You were out for a little bit," He said.

"More than ok," she said, "This has been the best night of my life. You have no idea how good I feel right now. I'm still all tingly! I wasn't kidding when I thanked you for reintroducing me to sex. Nick never felt this way!"

"That's awesome," he said, "I was worried for a second. Do you think you have one more in you?"

"Do you have one more in you? I don't want to wear you out on our first night!" She said giggling.

"I've been trying to get at those massive tits all night, but your corset was in the way. What do you say you get naked and we make love missionary, as husband and wife, while I suck on your boobs?" He asked.

"You don't have to ask me twice!" She said and turned around. "Do you want to do the honors? Actually you have to, I have no idea how to take this off haha."

Trent unlaced the corset and exposed her spectacular boobs. He kissed her with his tongue and they were making out in the middle of the room as he was rubbing her nipples. They kissed for a few minutes until Trent's dick started to stir again. Nicole reached down and stroked him into a hard on. He led her to the bed and put her on her back. As promised he sucked on her tits as he slid inside her for the third time that night. The nipple play must have done the trick because Nicole came two more times before Trent finished inside her again. They were surprised to see that Nicole had ejaculated through her cage during her last orgasm. She felt guilty she came on Trent's chest and even though he said it was ok, she still licked it off him.

Nicole went back to the bathroom and came out still naked, but this time wearing her plug. She got in bed with him and they watched TV. I assumed they were done for the night so I turned my light on and pretended I just got back from the casino. I knocked on their door and walked in to see them both naked in bed.

"Looks like your wedding night was a success!" I said.

"Oh yeah," Nicole said, "I never dreamed my wedding night would ever be anything like this!"

"And is my husband happy with his second wife?" I asked smiling.

"Definitely," he said, "What an amazing idea you had! We agreed on a new morning technique and discovered a new way to watch sports, but she'll tell you about that tomorrow."

"Remember I get my new wife all to myself tomorrow night! Wait, am I calling you my wife?" I asked.

"How about Girlfriend?" Nicole suggested.

"Perfect, Beautiful," I said, "You can be my Girlfriend in the bedroom and my Best Friend everywhere else!

SECOND DAY IN VEGAS

We all agreed to sleep in after the long day. I slept in one room while the newlyweds slept in the other. I was awoken by sounds coming from their room. I went to check it out and I saw them both still naked with Trent's dick in Nicole's mouth while he had his hands behind his head. He smiled at me as she was bobbing up and down and then he grunted. She pulled off and wiped her mouth after swallowing his cum.

Nicole looked at me and said, "Oh hi, Good morning, Jess."

"Good Morning you two, I guess didn't get enough last night," I said sarcastically.

"Last night was awesome," Trent said, "But my new bride was just performing some of her wifely duties we agreed on."

"Yeah," Nicole said, "My new husband asked if I would wake him up every morning with a blowjob or if he's already awake, some version of a morning blowjob."

"Is that ok with you?" Trent asked me.

"Sure, as long as she doesn't wake me up!" I said laughing.

"And I also figured that with your pregnancy and morning sickness and all..." He started to say and I interrupted.

"Aren't you so sweet to think about me as you negotiate a daily blowjob from someone else," I said sarcastically.

"You know what I mean," he said defensively.

"And you should know by now I'm just messing with you. You know that's not my favorite thing to do anyway. She can blow you all she wants. In fact why don't we make her the exclusive blowjob giver of this relationship, provided you both continue to perform oral on me!" I said.

"That works for me," Nicole said.

"Me too," Trent said.

"Done deal," I said, "Now let's go have some brunch and I'm gonna take Nicole to the spa for massages and every treatment they can do to us. I want my girlfriend nice and relaxed for tonight."

"Perfect, you two enjoy yourselves," Trent said. "I was planning on spending all day and night in the casino myself anyway."

HOTEL SUITE -- NIGHT

Nicole and I spent most of the day in the spa and decided to just have a quick bite before we went back upstairs for our night together. We barely saw Trent throughout the day and when we walked back into our room he wasn't there either.

"Before we do anything else, we have to put our rings back on. I'm looking forward to spending the night with my married girlfriend." I said.

She put her rings on and stared for a second, "These feel weird," she said, "I still can't believe it. I never expected to be wearing a wedding ring with a beautiful diamond ring."

"Just like everything else, you'll get used to it. They look so pretty on your finger," I said.

"They really do," she said, "Thank you for making my dreams come true!"

"Of course, I'd do anything for you. Have you thought about what you want to do tonight?" I asked.

"I know we just had a day of relaxation, but our Jacuzzi looks really nice, and I haven't had a chance to wear a bikini yet. Why don't we both change into our bikinis, order a really expensive bottle of champagne and start in there?" She replied.

"I like the way you think Beautiful, you order the champagne and I'll go heat up the water," I said.

"Perfect," she said, "Can you do me a favor and unlock me so I'm ready whenever we get to that point?"

"Sure, let me get the key," I said. I hadn't told her that I had no plans to unlock her ever again. She's our girl and now she's a wife. It was nice the couple of times she fucked me, but Trent and I decided we want her caged. I was encouraged that last time when she put it on herself. My hope was she would make the decision she wanted to keep it on and I could avoid having a conversation. "Oh Shit, I must have left it at home!"

"WHAT?" She said.

"I'm sorry, I guess in all the excitement to make sure all our things were packed for the wedding I forgot to take it out if my drawer," I said.

"That throws a wrench into our plans for tonight," she said.

"Why?" I said. "We said we were going to have a girl's night. There's nothing wrong with some hot lesbian action between best friends. If you were Nicole when we were in college we would have definitely done it already!"

"That sounds like fun," she said, "Any night I get to spend with you is a great night!"

"And that's why I love you and always will. Come on let's get that champagne and jump in the hot tub!" I said.

Since we were the same size now there were a couple bikinis for us to choose from. She picked a red one and I picked a black one. I had to show her how to put on the top since it was her first time. We both looked hot! The champagne came and we got in the Jacuzzi. We did a toast to the future and to my delight she was the aggressor. Before I knew it she was kissing my neck and then moved up and stuck her tongue in my mouth. I still wasn't used to kissing someone wearing lipstick, but when I put my hand on the side of her smooth face, I felt like I was kissing my girlfriend. She moved her hands down and massaged my breasts. I started massaging hers too as we made out. We untied each others tops and the bikinis didn't last long. She stopped kissing me to suck on my nipples and her hand reached into my bikini bottoms rubbed my clit. She was really good at this girl on girl stuff because even though I was in water, I could feel myself getting wet.