My Best Friend Meets My New Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her finger felt good, but it wasn't going to do the trick, I needed her tongue on me. I tapped her head for a second to tell her to stop and I sat on the edge of the hot tub. She knew exactly what I wanted, took my bottoms off and attacked my clit. She was licking slowly and put two fingers inside me. I started bucking my hips back at her and she added a finger to my asshole. That did it and I came all over her face. I sunk back into water to catch my breath.

I kissed her and said, "Thank you! You're really good at that! I could certainly get used to that for the rest of my life!"

"It was my pleasure, anything for my Beautiful Girlfriend!" She said.

"Ok, now it's my turn, I said and asked "How many times did he make you cum last night?"

"I think four, but I passed out at some point," she replied.

"Ok, they we have to go for five!" I said excitedly.

"I don't know if I can get to five, especially with this cage." she said.

"Believe me, when I'm done with you, you're not gonna remember you even have it on!" I said.

I pounced on her and started kissing her hard. Then I started sucking on her nipples and reached into the back of her bikini bottoms. I pulled out her plug and roughly shoved my finger inside. I moved it around to find her prostate and massaged it. Within a minute she was cumming.

"That's one," I sad.

"How did you...do that so fast?" she asked still gasping for air.

"It's a secret," I said winking. "Now why don't we dry off and get on the bed. Don't worry about clothes, we're gonna be naked for the rest of the night."

We got in bed and I told her to get on top of me in 69. I started to lick her asshole and she was licking my clit again. Since she had been fucked so much last night her hole opened wide for me and I was able to stick my tongue in. I must have been driving her crazy because she was trying to lick me, but kept missing and she was getting the inside of my thighs. I lifted up a little to give her a better angle, but that did something and she came again.

"Ok, that's two," she said, "I don't know how you think you're gonna make me cum three more times without unlocking me."

"Oh sweetie," I said, "You're a woman now, you need to stop thinking about little Nicole. You cum with your ass now, and you have to admit that the intensity of your orgasms are much better with the cage on."

"Yeah, but..." she started before I interrupted.

"No buts, except yours!" I said and laughed. "Now bend over facing the headboard. No peeking while I go get something."

I made her sit there in doggy style position for about five minutes to build the anticipation. When we made the custom dildo for her, I also made a custom double sided dildo on my own. Both sides were replicas of Trent. I had never used one before so this would be a first for both of us. I remember how much she said she enjoyed the one we sent her, so I was curious to find out if she recognized it.

"Remember no peeking," I said. I lubed up her side of the dildo and slid it into her all the way.

"Ahhhh," she said, "That feels nice!"

"I'm glad. Does it remind you of anything?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's my Trent dildo, it's the replica of my husband's dick," she replied.

"It's so cute that you're embracing this husband and wife thing," I said.

"Yeah, I'm really starting to like saying it. My Husband, My Husband, it makes me feel happy.

"That's really great you feel that way. The fact that you can already recognize what's in your ass makes me think of all that time you wasted being something you weren't supposed to be." I said.

"If I had known this is what it took for me to be happy, I would have done it years ago. Then you add these insane orgasms my husband and my girlfriend give me, I know I made the right decision to be Nicole," she said.

"You definitely made the right decision. I was worried that maybe I convinced you into doing something you really didn't want, but I can tell from your words and your actions that I didn't," I said.

"You definitely used your powers of persuasion to get me here, but look at me, I'm bent over, naked with my huge boobs hanging down, wearing beautiful makeup and jewelry, with a replica of our husband's dick in my ass. Do you really think I would have done this if I didn't want to?" She said. "Now back to what's in my ass, are you gonna fuck me with it or what? You still owe me three orgasms!"

"Oh you're definitely gonna get fucked, just not the way you think!" I put the tip of my side of the dildo in my pussy and started to back up until our cheeks were pressed against each other.

"What are you up to Beautiful? Why do I feel your ass cheeks pressed against mine?" She asked.

"Open your eyes and look back," I said.

As she turned around I made a quick motion forward and then back, pressing the dildo into her ass hard, "Ohhhhh, she said, "What are we....?"

I banged back against her again, causing both of our asses to shake and the dildo to go deep into both of us. "If you haven't figured it out it's a double sided Trent dildo. Half is in you and the other half is in me. Move your hips forward a bit and push back. Ahhhhhhh. That's it, if we get the motion right it will feel really good," I said.

"You mean like this," she said and thrusted even harder.

"Yeah, just like that, let's fuck each other!" I said.

We both worked the double headed dildo for a while. It took a bit to get the rhythm right, but soon it was like riding a seesaw with alternating ooohs and ahhhs. She was able to get it to massage her prostate so she came first, but she kept riding back against me until I reached my orgasm.

"Three," I said.

"Yeah," she said, breathing fast, "That was a lot of fun, we definitely have to do that again! But how are you gonna do four and five? I'm getting tired, and I'm sure you are too."

"I have one more trick up my sleeve," I said, "Just lie back and relax. Bend your knees and lift your ass up a little."

I bent down to take one of her nipples in my mouth and inserted the next toy into her asshole and turned it on.

"Ohhhhh," she panted, "That feels different, what's that?!"

"I just bought it. It's a thrusting vibrator. All you have to do is turn it on and it fucks you hands free. So I'm gonna sit here and suck on your nipples and play with your clit until you cum twice," I said.

"Clit? I don't have a clit," she said.

I gave her cage a big lick and kissed the exposed tip. "What's this then?" I asked.

"Oh, my Clit. I guess that's what that is now," she said, "Kiss it again, my clit has been trying to get hard for a week now. Maybe if you stimulate it while the vibe is going I can squirt again!"

I reached up to rub both of her tits while I kissed and licked the exposed part of the cage. Being simulated in three spots was working because she was moving her hips so her ass was bouncing off the bed. She let out a yelp and she was cumming out of her cage. It wasn't a typical cum where she was shooting, it was more like a stream like she was peeing it. It wasn't much, but I made sure to catch it in my mouth. I moved up to her mouth and snowballed her with her fourth orgasm of the night.

She was getting very sensitive and she tried to reach down to pull out the vibrating dildo. I grabbed her hands and pinned them by her head while we made out. We kissed and kissed until the vibrator finally finished the job and gave her the fifth orgasm.

We heard a sound and looked up to see Trent clapping in the doorway. "I only got back a little while ago, but seeing my two girls going at it gave me a massive boner!" He said.

"You're gonna have to save that for tomorrow," I said, "I just made her cum five times and made her squirt. We're both exhausted."

"Five times? Wow!" He said.

"Yeah, my Girlfriend rocked my world!" Nicole said. "You have your work cut out for you tomorrow when you have to satisfy both of your wives!"

"I like the sound of that, both of my wives. That is gonna be a lot of fun," he said.

"Then you better take a cold shower and save that massive boner for tomorrow," I said laughing.

THIRD DAY IN VEGAS

I woke up alone in bed. As I regained my senses I could hear the shower running. I got up to check it out and saw Nicole sitting on the bench seat giving Trent his morning blowjob while the water cascaded over the both of them. I was planning on trying something new tonight and I could see the opportunity to take Trent's temperature on my idea. He had always resisted me playing with his ass, but now that he's been regularly fucking one, I felt like it was his turn. I snuck into the shower without them hearing me and dropped to my knees behind Trent. I could see he was enjoying the blowjob, so I spread his cheeks and started licking his asshole. He jumped at the surprise contact and turned around. Once he saw it was me, he smiled and went back to looking at Nicole. Then I decided to stick a finger in. Seconds later he was spurting in to Nicole's mouth.

"Well that was an interesting good morning from my two wives!" He said.

Just wait until later I thought to myself and smiled.

Trent had his host set up brunch in a private cabana by the pool. This gave Nicole and I a chance to wear our bikinis again, hopefully for a little bit longer this time. Since we were going to be outside we went with bright colors, she chose pink and I chose yellow. When Trent saw us he stared for a second and just said "Hot!" We spent most of the afternoon by the pool, enjoying the sun and taking a quick dip to cool off. When we were getting hungry we went to our room to wash the chlorine off and got dressed for dinner.

I took the first shower and picked out our outfits while Nicole took hers. We did our hair and makeup and Nicole looked to see what I had hanging up.

"What are these tiny things?" she asked.

"That's what we're wearing to dinner. The white one for you, because it's your wedding weekend and the red one's for me."

"Can you even call this a dress?" she asked, "It's so tiny, my boobs will be hanging out at it will barely cover my ass."

"That's the point," I said, "It's Vegas Baby! It's called a Mini Cami Dress. Try it on and let's see how it fits."

"Ok, where's my underwear?" she asked.

"You don't have any," I said.

"You mean..." she said.

"Yep, we're going commando. The dress has a built in bra and think about how naughty you'll feel with no panties on under this tiny dress!" I said excitedly.

"Ok," she said, "I know you'll look hot, I'm not sure about me though."

"What are you talking about? I don't just call you Beautiful as a nickname, Nicole is a hottie!" I said.

"You're sweet," she said, "Let's get dressed."

We slipped the dresses over our heads, making sure not to mess up our hair and makeup. We adjusted our breasts and looked in the mirror.

"All I see if two hot chicks!" I said.

"You were right as always," she said, "I do look amazing. Now it's time for my girlfriend and I to turn some heads as we walk to dinner."

"Told ya! I'll go get our heels. Do me a favor, can you grab what's on the bed for me?" I asked.

"A butt plug and lube?" She questioned. "But I already have mine in."

"It's not for you." I said, putting my hands on the dresser so the bottom of my dress rose up a bit.

"It's just like mine," she said.

"Yeah, it came in a two pack. We can be twins tonight! Just use a lot of lube, I'm not as experienced back there!" I said giggling.

"Hey!" She said laughing and giving me a slap on my ass.

She lubed up the plug and gently slid it inside of me. I had never worn a butt plug before, so it was an interesting feeling.

"I feel so full," I said.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it," she said, laughing again and repeating the line I've used on her so many times.

We went to see if Trent was ready and when he saw us he said, "Whoa! That's what you're wearing?!"

"It's Vegas Baby!" Nicole said excitedly, repeating my line again.

Walking towards the restaurant we made sure to stay in front of Trent so he could stare at our asses in these tiny dresses. Between the plugs and our heels we had a nice wiggle going while we walked. Of course he didn't know I had one in too. We sat across from him at the table and throughout the meal we were running our toes up and down his legs and occasionally into his crotch.

As we were just about done eating, he said in a serious voice, "Would you cut it out! I'm not gonna be able to walk out of here. You two have me fighting off an erection all night!"

"Just think how I feel!" Nicole said laughing and referring to her cage. We laughed too.

"Seriously though, you two are gonna pay for this when we get upstairs," he said more playfully.

"Here's what I'm thinking. It's the first night with the three of us together since you two got married. We should each get to decide what we want to do without the other two objecting. Sound good?" I offered.

"Ok," they both replied.

"Since you're our husband, you get to go first, then as your first wife I go, and then Nicole," I said. "And you're both ok with the no objections thing?"

"Oh yeah," Trent said. "With the way you two have been torturing me all night, I've got some plans!"

"Great," I said, "Anyone want some dessert?"

"No," Nicole said, "Let's get upstairs!"

As we got up I made sure to bend over quickly to flash Trent my panty-less ass with the plug secured in my asshole. He slapped my ass and said, "I think I just changed my mind."

"That was the idea," I said.

Walking back to the room we continued to wiggle our asses at Trent and when I looked over my shoulder I could see he was walking with his hands over his crotch. Mission accomplished I thought to myself.

Nicole and I were giggling as we walked into the room and Trent was all over us. Kissing me, kissing her, and pushing our faces together so we kissed each other. He ordered champagne and told us to sit on the bed. The champagne came and we toasted to our new lives together. He took off his clothes and as we tried to get undressed too he stopped us.

"No," he said, "The dresses can stay on for now. You've made me stare at you in them all night long, I want to keep looking for a while. Open the shades and tell me what you see."

"The Bellagio Fountains," I said.

"Aren't they beautiful," he said, "Of course not as beautiful as my two wives!"

"I love them," Nicole said, "I always made sure to see them every time I was in Vegas."

"Perfect," he said, "I want you both to get on your knees facing the window and I want you to watch the fountains while I take care of the rest. Stay focused on them, no looking back. That's what I want, and like Jess said, no objections."

"Ok," Nicole and I said.

We both knelt at the window, looked at each other and smiled in anticipation. Trent got behind me and pulled up my dress to expose my ass. He pulled out the plug and shoved his dick all the way inside me.

Not expecting the quick intrusion I shouted "Holy Shit!"

Nicole not knowing what happened turned her head to look. "No peeking!" Trent said, "Keep watching the fountains."

Trent was fucking my ass slowly. It had been a while, but I was enjoying it and it was necessary for my plan later tonight. Suddenly he stopped and pulled out. I heard some rustling, but kept my eyes on the fountain.

"Holy Shit!" Nicole screamed out.

"I was planning on something else," Trent said, "But when I saw you plugged your ass Jess, I thought of this idea. I'm gonna alternate fucking my two beautiful wives in the ass as they stare at the dancing fountains. Hopefully I can coordinate some simultaneous explosions too!"

I watched the fountains as Trent was fucking Nicole's ass. After having the plug in all night and those few pumps from Trent, my asshole was starting to ache, yearning to be filled again. It wasn't much longer before he pulled out of her and was back inside me. I moaned in enjoyment. I guess this was his plan, fuck us for a little bit and then make us want to more. It was a good plan because I could feel Nicole squirming next to me, bumping me with her ass, experiencing the same desire I had to be filled again. Just like that he was back inside her, making her moan. I lost track of time and I tried to count pumps when he was inside of me. Then I listened for how many when he was inside of her, but I don't think he was even keeping track. I wondered how much longer he could keep this up and how it would end. Would he try to hold on until we both had an orgasm? Who was he going to finish inside?

My questions were answered when I could hear Nicole screaming "Yes, Yes, Yes," in her typical about to cum sounds. I could feel Trent fucking her harder to give her a prostate orgasm. As she screamed louder and came, Trent pulled out and in a flash he was back inside of me.

"One down," he said, "Now it's time to make my first wife scream!"

He was pounding me with full thrusts just like he did on the first night I gave him my ass.

Nicole was still panting really hard and in between thrusts I was able to get out, "You ok Beautiful?"

"Yeah," she said, still gasping for air.

"Great," Trent said, "I want to you lick Jess while I fuck her. I'm almost there and I want us to try to come at the same time."

Nicole got underneath us, lifted my dress and was licking my clit like crazy. Now it was my turn to scream "Yes, Yes, Yes." Between the constant pressure in my ass and the tingling I was feeling from her tongue I couldn't take it anymore and I soaked Nicole's face, squirting for only my second time ever! I felt Trent tense and grow in my ass as he unloaded his sperm inside of me.

"You were right, it was so cool to be fucked while watching the fountains," I said, "We're gonna have to do that again."

"See your husband has some good ideas from time to time," he said.

"Oh Nicole, look at your face, I drenched you," I said.

"That's ok," she said, "I love the way you taste."

I licked her cheek and gave her a big kiss. "Mmmm, I do taste good," I said with a chuckle.

"That is so hot!" Trent said as he licked her other cheek and kissed her too. "You're right, she tastes so sweet."

"If you did that more often, you would know!" I said, giving Trent a jab on the arm.

"Now that you have a live-in girlfriend, you'll be well taken care of," he said.

"I still expect you to do your husbandly duties," I said, "But that's talk for later. Is everyone ready for my choice or do you need a few minutes?"

"Why don't we finish the champagne and by then I'll be ready," Trent said.

"Ok, we're going into the other room for a second to change and we'll join you in a minute," I said.

Nicole asked if this part involved Trent's dick in her ass and when I said no she put her plug back in. She was so used to wearing it, that she felt weird when her ass wasn't filled. She suggested that I put mine back in too so I wouldn't leak all over the place, because we know Trent leaves huge loads. I giggled to myself at the thought that my newly converted best friend could tell how much semen was shot inside her.

We went back into the other room completely naked and joined Trent to finish our champagne. He had put his boxers back on, but I told him he needed to be naked for this part. He stripped down and I told him to get on the bed on his knees and face the headboard with his eyes closed. Nicole gave me a curious look, because they were similar instructions that I gave her last night. She didn't expect what was about to happen and neither did Trent. After everything I've seen the two of them do, I was feeling my dominant side coming back. It was time to show them who's boss in this relationship, while we all had some fun.

I told Nicole to get on the bed and make out with Trent. As they kissed I grabbed the double sided dildo and lubed it up. I got behind Trent on the bed and licked his hole like I had done in the shower this morning. My hope was that Nicole's kissing would distract him. He flinched and started to whimper when I stuck a finger up his ass, but I reminded him we agreed to no objections, and he went back to kissing. I put in a second finger and when I decided he was ready I put the tip of the dildo inside of him.