My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I reached Ivan, I left no doubt about my intent. I placed my red silk sucky pillow on the ground to one side of him, and knelt on it. I rested one manicured hand on his knee, and started to caress his leg. I leaned forward slightly, nibbled his earlobe and whispered, seductively.

"We can take our time baby. We have eight hours to kill, no rush this time. Why don't you go and take a piss, and tell me what outfit to put on?"

I already knew that Ivan was going to choose the schoolgirl costume. He had been checking me out, ever since I got into the limo in Vegas, in my lingerie. After the "Blowjob Bunny" was deemed too tight of a fit, the schoolgirl costume had definitely piqued his interest the most. It was very provocative, and the most accessorized of all of the looks I had modeled for him. Now as he looked at the photos he had taken of me he, was focusing on the eight or nine shots of me dressed as a schoolgirl. Plus he had his hand down his pants, openly fondling himself. Yep, I was going to service Ivan in my Mary Janes.

Ivan mumbled, "slutty schoolgirl," his slurred words betraying his level of intoxication.

I replied, "my pleasure, Ivan," as cheerfully as I could.

I was a little concerned that he felt the need to add the word slutty, as if to convey that his expectations would require the services of a complete, and total slut.

"I am going to get changed for you. I may be a few minutes. The schoolgirl uniform has a lot of accessories, and I need to lubricate my ass for your enjoyment."

The last thing he said to me was, "I want you to have blue eyes."

He grunted something else in Russian, which I imagine was a pejorative, and walked unsteadily into the kitchen. He grabbed one of the soup bowls, and said he was going to take a piss. I started to ask Ivan why he needed a bowl to take a piss, but he cut me off. He was quite drunk now, and starting to become aggressive. I guess I should have known that there was going to be a dramatic personality change in Ivan, as I had witnessed him pound several large vodkas. I just wasn't prepared for his level of hostility towards me, especially as we had been buds two hours ago. He grabbed me by the throat and slammed me against the wall.

"You have been teasing me all afternoon, you fucking prick tease," he yelled, "putting lewd ideas in my head. Telling me that you could make me come quickly. You are going to work for my load, you bitch. After I come, you are going to get down on your hands and knees, and drink my piss from the bowl. If you disobey me, I am going to fuck you up."

I recoiled from the shock of how aggressive he became after getting drunk, but took a leaf from Sara's playbook, and responded calmly.

"Whatever you want, Ivan," I said submissively.

I didn't want to aggravate Ivan, unnecessarily. I could survive giving him a blowjob, or getting butt-fucked by him, dressed as a schoolgirl. It wouldn't kill me if I had to drink his piss from a soup bowl. Incredibly humiliating, yes, but not damaging to my physical well-being. I just didn't want him to hurt me. He had beaten guys up in prison, stabbed a guy in the eye with a pencil, for fuck's sake. That scared me way more than a little sexual domination.

Ivan left to take a piss, and I went into the kitchen to freshen his drink. As I poured a triple measure of vodka into his glass, I had an idea. I had been having trouble sleeping since Adrian had turned my life upside down, and had sought medical advice. The doctor had prescribed me Ambien, and I always had them with me when I traveled.

I went to my pink Barbie suitcase, grabbed three of the pills, and crushed them into a fine powder. I emptied most of the powder into Ivan's drink, trying to ensure that his vodka didn't look tampered with. I gave it a quick stir and tossed in an ice cube. The vodka looked a little murky, but with the curtains still drawn, and Ivan's level of intoxication, I didn't think he would notice. I also cracked open a light beer, and poured it into a soup bowl. If Ivan didn't fall asleep before he forced me on to my hands and knees, I hoped I could at least slurp some Bud Light from the bowl, instead of his piss.

After a few moments, Ivan shouted my name from the restroom. I scurried down the hall as quickly as I could in my pink Lycra dress and high heels.

"Did you fix my cocktail?" he demanded.

"Yes, Ivan, it is in the living room by the couch," I responded with deference. "Do you want me to fetch it for you?"

Ivan didn't answer my question but handed me the empty soup bowl. I was happy at his change of heart, as he had apparently already taken a piss, and I was off the hook. Or so I thought.

"Hold my bowl. Kneel by the toilet and wait for me," he said, slurring his words. "I still need to piss. My erection only just went down."

Ivan waited until I knelt by the side of the toilet, which was easier said than done in my high heels. Then he stumbled out of the room, clearly very intoxicated.

I waited on my knees like a total pussy, and I imagined I was feeling the same sense of despair that Svetlana felt, as she waited in the shower enclosure for Adrian, every Wednesday at noon. Ivan staggered in a few moments later, holding his half-finished drink. It was much lighter in the bathroom and I could see how murky Ivan's drink was. I hoped to God he didn't notice. Ivan took another big swig of his cocktail and started raining pejoratives down on me, in Russian. This wasn't about sex. This was about control.

"Put the bowl on top of the toilet and unzip me, you fucking bitch."

I had very shaky hands, as my pink manicured nails fumbled with his zipper. I could feel the warmth of his cock as it strained against his pants. That asshole was getting hard again. Once I freed his semi-erect cock, he glared at me.

"Hold my cock and fill your piss bowl," he growled.

I tentatively reached out and grabbed the tip of his penis with one of my dainty hands. With the other hand, I held the soup bowl right underneath the tip of his cock. Ivan closed his eyes, apparently content with leaving the aim up to me, and released his bladder.

I know from experience that it is not easy to piss with a semi-erection. It is difficult to aim, and also challenging to control the flow. As much as I tried to focus his stream into the bowl, I got some of Ivan's piss on my hand and a few drops on my Lycra dress. Ivan finally went soft, and I managed to aim the rest of his piss into the bowl without further incident. He let out a satisfied groan, once his bladder was empty.

I let go of his dick, as the bowl was full of urine, and was getting too heavy to hold with one hand. Ivan grabbed his cock, and flicked the remnants of his urine in my general direction, wet spots appearing instantly on my pink dress. I placed the bowl of warm piss on top of the water tank of the toilet, and looked up at Ivan submissively. I think Ivan was enjoying dominating me, and I shuddered at the thought of sharing a prison cell with him. That would be my worst nightmare.

Ivan looked expectantly at me, as a drop of urine appeared at the tip of his cock. I reached for a piece of toilet paper and handed it to him, so that he could dry his cock-head before he made me suck it.

"Lick me dry, bitch," Ivan ordered. "Save a tree."

I flashed him a defiant look, but backed down immediately when he glared at me. I was really intimidated by this animal, and fear was motivating me to obey him. For this reason, I leaned forward, and licked the tip of his cock dry.

"I am going to shower, lip gloss boy," he said dismissively. "I will prepare myself for my rimjob. Hold my piss bowl, kneel there and wait for me."

Ivan disappeared behind the glass block wall that separated the shower enclosure from the toilet. Moments later I heard the shower turn on. It was so emasculating to kneel there holding the bowl of his warm piss, while he showered. However, looking on the bright side, the more time that elapsed, the more likely the sleeping meds would kick in. Also, I was grateful that Ivan had offered to shower before I had to eat his ass. He had driven from San Francisco to Las Vegas, and would have undoubtedly had worked up a sweat.

Ivan enjoyed dominating other men. He could have forced me to rim him without showering. Fuck, as fearful as I was of him, he could have run a 5k race, and then made me give him a rimjob. Yes, there were some positive sides to this latest development of him showering.

As I knelt there, I contemplated the ramifications of being forced to drink Ivan's piss. I knew it wouldn't do me any physical harm, but the emotional component was extremely disturbing. Prior to Adrian's prolonged and degrading ass-fucking, which was followed by him taking a lengthy piss on me, the one thing that separated me from the triplets, was the fact that Adrian had not yet pissed on me. Of course, this distinction was now gone, but the thought of them knowing that I had knelt before Ivan and slurped his piss from a bowl, was destroying me. I had to stop this from happening.

My defiance emboldened me, and I got up from my knees and carried the warm bowl of piss into the kitchen, and switched it out with the bowl of Bud Light. They looked almost identical, and I surmised that the only way Ivan would be able to discover my deception, would be for him to taste it, which was unlikely, to say the least.

I returned to my spot next to the toilet. Ivan kept me kneeling there for several minutes, holding the bowl that now contained Bud Light. When he finally emerged from the shower, I watched in disgust as he put his old clothes back on, underwear and all. This kind of defeated the purpose of showering, and I gagged at thought of getting my nose deep inside his ass-crack, when I rimmed him.

"Make me another drink," he commanded. "Then wait for me on your knees on your sucky pillow. Leave the soup bowl, I may need to piss some more."

I left the restroom, praying that Ivan didn't need to piss again. I made him another drink, tossing the rest of the crushed Ambien into the glass, and giving it a quick stir. After a few moments, Ivan stumbled out of the restroom, to find me kneeling on my sucky pillow. I was still dressed in the pink Lycra dress, and I was holding a fresh cocktail for him, with a smile on my face. He sat down on the couch and reached for his drink. I tried to be as submissive as possible, and imagined what I would want to hear, if I were ever in his position. I leaned towards him, placed one hand on his crotch, and whispered in his ear.

"I am going to get changed into my schoolgirl uniform baby," I told him. "I am going to transform into a blue-eyed cocksucker for your pleasure. You relax here and enjoy your cocktail. When I get back you can decide how you want to enjoy me. Everything is available for you today. Back in just a few minutes."

I felt his cock stiffen in his pants, as I offered myself to him. I kissed him gently on the ear, before I shimmied seductively out of the room, in my tight Lycra dress. I was shaking with fear as I got dressed. How long would the Ambien take to kick in? Would he notice his drink was cloudy, and fuck me up? I stalled as long as I could, but the inevitable happened, and I was soon ready for his enjoyment, dressed as a schoolgirl with my ass lubed up. I put the piercing blue eye contacts in, and the change in my look was transformative. I was a proper blue-eyed platinum blonde.

The plaid skirt was short on Sara, but it was positively obscene on me. Ivan had shouted for me to hurry up twice already, but his tone became a lot more aggressive, the third time he yelled my name. Fear motivated me to return to him and let him take what he wanted from me. I grabbed the soup bowl containing the Bud Light from the bathroom, and I returned to the living room. I tried to be as cheerful as I could, as I asked Ivan where he wanted me to place his bowl of golden nectar, but I was shaking like a leaf. He appeared wide awake, and I could only stall for so long.

He told me to place the bowl on the floor in front of him, and I got the impression that he was going to watch me lap up the contents of it, right after he ejaculated. I let Ivan take me in for a few moments. I was wearing a short red plaid pleated skirt, a crop top that tied at the front, and matching garter belt and panties. When Sara wore this skirt, it revealed the top of her stockings and a glimpse of her garter belt straps. On me, it was several inches shorter, revealing the fact that I was wearing plaid panties.

I had grabbed a red padded bra that belonged to Sara, and stuffed it with the breast forms from my Agent Provocateur camisole. Under the crop-top, that was two sizes too small for me, it gave the appearance that I had some cleavage. It appeared that Ivan liked it, as I saw him check out my chest.

My make-up was still impeccable, and my platinum wig was arranged in pigtails, tied off with plaid bows. I couldn't squeeze into Sara's plaid heels, but I found a pair of red, high-heeled, open toe shoes that worked. My pink toe nails were visible, and matched my manicured fingernails. I had also spritzed myself with a very generous spray of Svetlana's perfume, and I smelled very feminine. My bright blue eyes complemented my platinum blonde hair perfectly. I had a bottle of KY lube in one hand, and Stacey's magic egg in the other. She had slipped it to me, when she realized that I would be at Ivan's mercy for eight hours.

"This should get him off quicker," she had told me. "If you have to suck him off, hold it under his asshole. If he is fucking you doggy-style, reach under him, and hold it against his nuts."

Now that this was going to happen, I had to get it over as quickly as possible. The Ambien combined with the alcohol was supposed to knock Ivan out. If he was still awake, it would just prolong his orgasm, and I would have to work harder to get him off. I knelt before him, and I noticed he inhaled my scent. I started to rub his crotch, and could feel his erection straining against the confines of his pants. I kissed his neck as I caressed his hard cock, and whispered seductively in his ear.

"I need a strong man in my life. It turns me on to submit to you, Ivan. How would you like me?"

"Why don't we start with a lap dance, bitch," he said with contempt.

I had mixed emotions about this idea, none of which I conveyed to Ivan.

I just beamed with excitement and said, "I would love to dance for you, baby."

In truth, the idea revolted me. I had only been to a strip-club on a couple of occasions. However, I had never seen a more overt display of power imbalance, than watching a hot young girl shimmy and shake in front of a man, for twenty dollars a song. It just seemed so demeaning. Now it was my turn to dance seductively in this drunk Russian's lap, although the stakes were much higher than twenty dollars. Ivan had made it very clear to me, that any mis-step on my part, would result in him "fucking me up" as he so eloquently expressed it.

The mixed emotions came from the fact that I knew that the clock was ticking. I had given Ivan a powerful dose of sedative, and combined with the bottle of vodka he had consumed, it was surely going to put him to sleep. The more time we spent goofing around on lap dances, and other forms of sexual intimidation, the less likely I was to get sodomized by this animal.

So, for this reason, I put my heart and soul into Ivan's lap dance. I chose Prince as my dance music, due to the great beat and the suggestive lyrics. Then, swallowing my pride, I started to dance seductively for this man. I was dressed the part, in my pleated schoolgirl skirt, and padded crop-top, that left little to the imagination. I flailed my platinum pig-tails around as I shook my ass for Ivan, and smiled at him like I was having the time of my life.

Ivan picked up his cell phone and started to take pictures of me dancing for him. I continued to shake my ass and act like a stripper, as he documented my submission to him with his camera.

I was actually hating every demeaning second, and just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, Ivan upped the ante.

"Twerk for me," he commanded, with a chuckle.

Oh, God. I hated fucking twerking. It felt like it was invented solely to demean women, and I had never seen anyone under the age of thirty, attempt to do it. However, as my fear of Ivan forced me to obey him, I forced my fifty-five year old body into a low, squatting stance and started to thrust my hips in a sexually provocative manner.

Ivan watched intently as I continued to signal my complete availability to him, occasionally taking another incriminating photo.

After two songs with minimal contact, Ivan motioned for me to sit on his lap. I approached him submissively, maintaining eye contact, in an attempt to gauge his level of awareness. When I got to his knees I turned my back to him and started to gyrate my hips lewdly.

Ivan took a few more photos of his bitch, acting like a complete slut in her schoolgirl skirt.

"Arch your back," he growled, snapping more photos as my pigtails reached the top of my pleated skirt.

I was trying to tease Ivan, seductively lowering myself onto his lap and grinding his cock with my ass, through his jeans, before rising up again to continue with my gyrations. I looked over my shoulder and blew Ivan a kiss, and he took another photo of me, as I beckoned him to take what was his.

Ivan had seen enough, he took my enticement as an invitation to fuck, and pulled me roughly down onto his lap.

As soon as my plaid panties made contact with his jeans, I felt his erection against my ass. Ivan may have been on the road to complete incapacitation, but his cock was wide awake. It throbbed within the confines of his jeans and I felt its warmth radiate out. Ivan wrapped one arm around me groping me lewdly, told me to smile, and took a selfie of us. Finally, Ivan was done toying with me and had obviously decided it was time for him to get some.

"Stop fucking around and wasting my time," he told me in no uncertain terms. "Get on your knees. I want you to suck my cock."

"I have been looking forward to giving you a blowjob, from the day I met you," I lied, as I dismounted his lap and knelt before him.

He smirked at me, and said, "Get on with it, bitch."

I knew Ivan wasn't much for pillow talk, or foreplay. My first sexual encounter with him, a rimjob in the Wynn Palace bathroom, had taught me that.

I unzipped his pants, and told him to lift his ass up off the sofa. His movements were labored now, and he struggled to support his own weight. This gave me hope that the drugs were kicking in. After Ivan finally managed to lift his ass from the sofa, I removed his pants and underwear. His briefs were slick with pre-cum from the prolonged teasing, and I realized he had probably been leaking since he first laid eyes on me in Las Vegas.

My time had run out, and it was evident that Ivan expected some action. I began to gently kiss his stomach, as I caressed his nuts with my hot pink fingernails. He groaned at my touch, and I lowered my lips to his inner thighs. I licked and nibbled the inside of his thighs, as I gently squeezed his nuts. He was breathing heavy now, deep, labored breaths. I looked up at him submissively, and he had his head leaning on the back of the sofa, with his eyes closed, apparently in ecstasy.

I knew I couldn't stall any more, so I moved my head so that my lips were right above his leaking erection, extended my tongue and licked some of his pre-cum off the tip of his cock. I looked up at him through my platinum blonde bangs for his approval. I had a huge smile on my face, as if it was the most gratifying moment of my life, to be allowed to suck Ivan off.


12