My Best Friend Regrets It Pt. 04

Story Info
I take what I want from Svetlana.
2.9k words
4.33
9.5k
4
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted everything! I wanted her to kneel before me and suck my cock, before I jerked off into her mouth. I wanted to fuck her doggy-style, in her white pleated tennis skirt. I wanted to fuck her recently enhanced "D" cups, and ejaculate on her face. I wanted to fuck her tight little ass. However, more than anything I just wanted to look into her beautiful blue eyes and have an orgasm. So, I told her I want to fuck, in the missionary position.

She nodded her consent, and took me by the hand to my bedroom. I couldn't believe I was actually going to fuck Svetlana, and I was so excited as I walked a step behind her, towards my bed. Her long platinum blonde hair ran straight down her back almost reaching her ass. She had been transformed by Adrian into a Barbie doll fucktoy, and now she was mine to enjoy.

When we got to my bedroom, Svetlana pulled down the covers, and patted the bed for me to sit. I was erect now from the anticipation of finally fucking Svetlana, or at least fucking her without any fear of injury. I hadn't forgotten that she had allowed me to enter her doggy-style once. On that occasion, she had inserted a female condom laced with BenGay and chili powder inside her vagina, and it had burned me quite badly.

I sat down on the bed, and Svetlana knelt between my legs. She removed her pajama top so that she was completely naked. Then as we made eye contact, she smiled sweetly at me, and slowly lowered her lips to my cock. I knew Svetlana was an expert cocksucker. I had enjoyed her oral skills in the back of the limousine once, courtesy of Ivan. She had also practiced on me, well at least me wearing a strap-on, every day for over an hour, under the guidance of Sara.

I knew she had acquired some great techniques, and as she tenderly sucked, licked and nibbled my cock and balls, I could feel myself on the road to orgasm. I thought about coming in her mouth, but decided I wanted to fuck her instead.

"I am getting close, Svetlana," I warned her.

"Come in my mouth, or on my face first," she offered. "We can fuck later, handsome. I will get you hard again," she promised.

"I want to make love to you, Svetlana," I said softly.

Svetlana withdrew her soft lips from my cock, got up from her knees, and went and laid down on the bed. I wasn't sure if she wanted me to use a condom, but I had already decided to use one of mine, if I had to wear one. I didn't want to take any chances of her lining the rubber with something that burned!

She seemed to understand what I was thinking, as she told me, "No condom needed baby. I have been recently tested, and as long as you decide to keep me around, I will be off-limits to all other men."

I knew Adrian tested all of his employees regularly. In Svetlana's case, as his sexual partner, she would also have been tested multiple times. So I wasn't concerned about fucking her bareback. My main concern, was whether or not this was really happening. Was Svetlana really offering to be my girlfriend, and how much was it going to cost me?

I climbed on top of the beautiful young Czech girl, and she took the tip of my cock in her dainty hand. She lined my cock up with the entrance to her pussy.

"I am totally wet, in anticipation of this," she said seductively.

Then she placed both hands on my ass cheeks, and pushed me slowly towards her. I slid inside her easily, and seconds later I was balls-deep.

She looked me in the eye, and said, "You have been waiting for this for a long time. I hope I am everything you dreamed I would be."

We kissed tenderly as we fucked, and she caressed my ass with her manicured fingernails. I wish I could tell you that I fucked the shit out of Svetlana, and that she cried out my name, as she came again and again. Truth is, despite having shot my load in my briefs, less than two hours earlier, I came inside Svetlana within two minutes of us coupling. She was just too beautiful, too sexy, too available, too perfectly scented, for me to even try and last a long time.

When she sensed I was approaching my orgasm, she looked into my eyes.

"I am ready for your huge load inside my tight pussy," she teased, as she raked her nails across my buttocks.

She wrapped her legs around my ass and lower back, as I thrusted deep inside her. She was nibbling my ear and talking dirty to me, to increase my pleasure.

"I have wanted you to fuck me ever since we first met," she cooed. "Have you been looking forward to this moment too? When you first stole my panties, were you fantasizing about us fucking, one day?"

Her continued dirty talk, coupled with her beautiful blue eyes and her intoxicating scent, proved too much for me, and I couldn't hold on any longer. I let out a guttural moan as I ejaculated deep inside her. She continued to tease me, keeping her legs wrapped tightly around my ass, as we rocked in unison, ensuring that we emptied my nutsack.

Even after I was spent, Svetlana kept caressing me and whispering sweet nothings in my ear. We stayed coupled until my cock softened, and began to slip out of her moist pussy.

"Would you like to shower with me?" she asked.

I was very excited as we walked naked hand in hand, towards the shower enclosure. Svetlana turned on the shower, and stepped inside. She told me to join her and I followed her inside. We kissed for a few moments as the water rained down on us, and then Svetlana grabbed the soap, lathered it up, sank slowly to her knees, and started to soap my body.

She paid particular attention to my genital area, covering my cock, balls and ass with the soap. After she washed the soap off, apparently confident that I was squeaky clean, she turned me away from her. She tenderly kissed my ass-cheeks, and I could feel goosebumps all over them. She nibbled my buttocks a couple of times, and then spread them apart. Then, to my surprise, she stuck out her tongue and licked my asshole.

I couldn't believe that this beautiful girl was on her knees with her tongue in my ass. She hated giving rimjobs! She thought they were demeaning to women. Now that her options were limited, it seems the act of eating ass was less revolting to her. Especially as she knew I responded favorably to it. She was tentative at first, but then she started to give me a very enthusiastic rimjob.

I was moaning in pleasure, as Svetlana ate my ass. My cock was hard again, and she reached around me, and started to tease my cock-head with her nails. I could feel myself getting close again, and told her so. She removed her tongue from my asshole, turned me around, and started to suck my cock. A couple of minutes later I let out a moan, to let her know that I was about to come.

She stopped sucking me, pointed my cock at her "D" cups, and jerked me off until I blasted my load all over her perky tits. I came hard, even though it was my third orgasm in about two hours. After I had unloaded my nuts, Svetlana slowed her jerking motion and released my cock. She squeezed her tits together, pushed them skyward, and began to lick my ejaculate from them. She maintained eye contact with me as she ate my load. Once she had swallowed it all, she smiled sweetly, and licked her lips.

"Thank you, daddy," she said, in a very girlish voice.

Svetlana looked so fucking sexy kneeling on the floor of my shower enclosure, having just licked my semen from her 'D' cups. Our chemistry was such, that I immediately had the urge to fuck her again, even though my cock was completely flaccid. After Svetlana cleaned herself up, we dried ourselves off and we sat and talked.

"Where do you see our happy group going from here?" Svetlana asked. "You are a free man. You are single, out from under any threat of Adrian's blackmail, and you have Ivan's muscle to keep Adrian down. You have more than two and a half million dollars in the bank, and you will have no shortage of options, sexually. What would you like to happen? Please, be brutally honest. If you are going to hurt my feelings, I would rather it be today. I really love you."

"Truthfully, Svetlana," I began, "I am not one hundred percent sure. I would like to be in a relationship with you, but, if I am completely honest," I hesitated.

"Please be completely honest about what you want," Svetlana interjected.

"If I am completely honest," I continued, "I made a vow to myself that when this nightmare was over, Sara would suck me off wearing her schoolgirl uniform, and I would come all over her face."

"So, hypothetically, let's assume you and I are in a committed, monogamous relationship," Svetlana began, obviously trying to fulfill my every sexual desire. "Once a month, in exchange for her rent, you ejaculate all over Sara's face as she kneels before you dressed as a schoolgirl. How about Stacey? Where does she fit in? Adrian paid her to be your fuck-toy, and she has already texted me to see what your expectations are of her."

My mind span as I absorbed my new reality. I had three women available to me, on whatever terms I desired.

"I would like Stacey to live here, at least for the time that Adrian has already paid for. I would like to fuck her occasionally, if I am honest Svetlana. I just don't want to hurt your feelings."

"Baby, put yourself first for once," Svetlana said sweetly. "Take whatever you want from the three of us. Just be honest with me upfront."

"What would be your ideal scenario Svetlana," I asked, realizing that I loved her too.

"I have to be realistic," she replied, " but I could live with a scenario in which you and I were a couple, living together under your roof, with Sara and Stacey. Sara could indulge your schoolgirl fantasy once a month, on rent day. You could fuck Stacey occasionally, although after talking to her and Sara, they are destined to be a couple."

"You would be okay with that?" I asked her.

"I have to be realistic," she told me. "Stacey is a bitch, but she is an incredibly sexy woman. I know if she is living in the same house as you, you guys will fuck. I would hope you can fuck her a few times and get her out of your system. Once Adrian's contract with her is fulfilled, she will be gone."

I knew Svetlana was right. At twenty-two years old, she was very wise for her years. I knew Stacey was a mercenary, manipulative bitch, but having seen her recently in Las Vegas, I knew she would be the hottest chick I would ever fuck. I couldn't let that opportunity slip through my fingers, just to protect Svetlana's feelings.

"Let's get Stacey to move in, and have a house meeting to get everyone's thoughts on the matter," I suggested.

"Bad idea, baby," Svetlana said without hesitation. "Way too democratic. You need to understand that you hold all of the cards here. Sara's options are limited. She could return home to her parents, but won't want to leave Stacey. Stacey is in the same boat. She will go wherever Sara goes, but I doubt Sara's small-minded parents, will embrace Sara and her new girlfriend, coming home to their small town. If I am completely honest, I have limited options too. I would rather seek refuge with Ivan, than return to the Czech Republic."

"Svetlana, you are staying right here with me, baby. That is already decided. We are just ironing out the details."

Svetlana kissed me again, and thanked me for looking after her.

"We need to talk about the money," I said. "That two and a half million dollars really belongs to Sara."

"Don't be ridiculous," Svetlana scolded. "You earned it from all the bullshit and heartache you went through at the hands of Sara and Adrian. Besides, Sara would just piss the money away on ecstasy and cocaine. Also, Adrian continued to film Sara performing lewd acts on him during their time together. The Non-disclosure agreement that you were given, does not apply to any of the pictures Adrian took of Sara once they lived together. Most of them were consensual, as I am sure Sara never envisioned breaking up with Adrian. Even the non-sexual photo that was taken of Sara kneeling at Adrian's feet in the tailor's shop, would drive a wedge between Sara and her racist family. This is another good reason for you to keep Sara's millions. Adrian could just threaten Sara with the photos, and get the money right back. That asshole has nothing on you though."

I shuddered at the thought of Adrian blackmailing Sara, and getting his money back.

"You are right Svetlana," I said as I processed her words. "Let's have a house meeting three days from now, and I will lay out my expectations. Make sure Stacey is there."

The thought of having Svetlana as my live-in girlfriend, occasional access to Stacey, and Sara as my bitch on rent day, had made my cock hard again. Svetlana noticed my erection immediately and was all over me.

"You ready to come again, baby?" she teased. "How do you want me next?"

I was really surprised that Svetlana got me hard again. I ended up fucking her doggy-style and, at her suggestion, pulling out and coming all over her tight little ass. It was very late now and I needed to sleep. Svetlana took another shower, and I brushed my teeth and hit the sack.

In the morning, I awoke very early and went downstairs. Svetlana was waiting for me in the kitchen. We ate breakfast together and the conversation flowed easily. Svetlana asked me if I wanted a blowjob to start the day, but I was sore from the previous evening, and to my own disbelief, I declined.

She giggled and said "There is a first time for everything, handsome. No one has passed on a blowjob from me before!"

I started to apologize but she smiled and said "Just know I am available to you twenty four hours a day, for whatever you desire."

I had been in shock for the last week or so, since I got my freedom from Adrian. Kind of paralyzed into inaction. As soon as I heard the news about his physical condition, it became a reality that he was out of my life, for good. I decided to get the tattoo removed from the back of my neck, and drove to the local laser-removal franchise.

After the initial consultation, I realized Adrian had done his research when he selected the yellow ink, to brand me as his bitch. It was, indeed, the toughest color to remove. They could break down the black ink of the "queen of spades" tattoo, relatively easily. The glossed women's lips, with the semen spilling out of them, would also be relatively easy to remove. However, the yellow ink used for the "Adrian's Bitch" brand, was much more difficult to remove.

They echoed what Adrian had said, with regards to treatment. Not only would it take at least eight sessions, spaced ten weeks apart, but they would have to shave the back of my neck each time they used the laser on my skin. Also the back of the neck is exposed to the sun, so I wouldn't be able to go outside, without a large wide-brimmed hat.

"Might be easier to grow your hair to cover it bro," the laser removal guy suggested. "Gotta say though, it is decent work for a prison tat."

"Prison tat?" I asked him, with a surprised look on my face. "I have never been to prison."

"Sorry bro, my bad. Most of these ownership brands get done in the big house," he said dispassionately. "I just assumed Adrian punked you in prison, and got you to wear his mark of ownership. You didn't get it done voluntarily though, right?" he asked, seeking clarification.

"No," I said quietly, "it was definitely non-consensual."

Verbalizing this to the laser tattoo guy, made me realize that the last several months of my life had been full of non-consensual activity. Adrian had taken everything from me that he possibly could, his sole intention to reduce me to nothing, while taking my wife as his own personal fuck-toy.

This brief conversation was the first one I had experienced in months, with someone outside of Adrian's sphere of influence. It seemed impartial, and as such resonated deeply with me, and carried a lot of weight. The words "non-consensual" rattled around in my head, lighting a fire of revenge within me. My rage that had simmered for months, tempered by a profound fear of Adrian, suddenly surfaced, and consumed me. I was overwhelmed with a sense of desire for retribution, and I had a clarity of mind that I hadn't experienced since I used to surf regularly, before my debilitating injury. I felt alive!