My Best Friend's Girl

Story Info
GI Falls For His Best Frend Wife.
3.2k words
3.87
24.3k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers

During my two tours in Iraq she was my girl, the one I thought about constantly, and exchanged sexy letters at least once a week with, her being the one who got me through it during those hard times. My friends all knew her as Claire, the love of my life, the girl from home I thought about constantly, the one I would return to when it was all over. Some of the guys even read a few of her letters, living off the vicarious thrill of the sexy talk by a woman from home. What they didn't know, had no idea about at the time, was that she was also my best friend's wife.

Claire and I had known each other since grade school, and when she and David were married I was at the wedding as the best man. It wasn't until I got my orders to leave for Iraq that I found out how she felt about us, and that was perhaps the biggest surprise of my life. They brought me to the airport on base when I shipped out and she came down with me to the tarmac when my plane was leaving and we kissed like newlyweds beside the plane, my duffle bag at my feet, and I admit to holding her rather close during that kiss. I shamelessly put my hands on her bottom and lifted her up as we embraced and she pushed her pelvis into mine as we stood there kissing and feeling one another's body. People noticed and a few commented, some even made catcalls as we kissed and we ignored them.

On the way down to San Diego we'd got a motel and Claire and I stayed in one room and Dave in the other. It was a night of constant sex that I'll never forget and we had become lovers overnight. Once in the motel room she began taking off my clothes and kissing me, then she let me do hers. When we were naked we stood and kissed for what must have been five minutes.

Once on the bed I entered her quickly and didn't stop making love to her until nearly two o'clock in the morning. I started on top, then fucked her from underneath, then from behind, in the shower, and standing up near the table in the middle of the room. It was the best sex I'd ever had and we didn't stop until we were both so tired that I couldn't have gotten it up again until morning. In the morning we started in again before we went to breakfast and, once again, fucked on the unmade bed until it was time to leave.

During breakfast I knew people around us thought she was taking her boyfriend or husband to his overseas assignment, and as it turned out I guess that's really what it was. Dave basically just sat and watched us say goodbye all morning. From those moments forward she was my girl and I certainly was her boyfriend, even though she had a husband at the time and I was simply his friend.

Next to the plane our kiss was the most romantic kiss I've ever taken part in and I certainly was hard the whole time we were saying goodbye. On the plane one of the guys asked me if that was my girl, impulsively I just said, "No, she is my best friend's wife.

"That's the kind of friends I want," he said. On the flight all I could think about was Claire and the kiss we shared at the airport and the night of fucking the night before. Her first letter arrived two days after I got to Iraq. In it she told me all the things she was going to do to me the next time we were together. I didn't share the letter with anyone, but I did read it over many times and thought about all the things she said she was going to do to me, "like suck my cock until I exploded in her mouth and drink down all I had."

Her second letter came a few days later and it was just as steamy as the first. One of my new buddies saw me reading it and smiling and he said, "Looks like you got a hot one." I just smiled, but I then let him read a little bit of it and I'm sure he's never forgotten that letter.

When we made love in the motel on the way to the airport I came in her and quickly apologized. She told me it was fine and not to worry about it. "What if you get pregnant?" I said.

"Than I'll have your baby," she said with a shy smile. She didn't get pregnant, but she did describe all the things she wanted us to do together. "You'll eat my pussy until I scream out an orgasm, then I'll suck your cock until you come in quarts and I'll drink it all."

I asked in my first letter if Dave knew what she was writing. "No," she wrote back, "but he knows we had wild sex before you left. He knows I write you every couple of days and he probably can guess what I'm saying. I don't think he thinks we're talking sports in our letters. He knows I want to suck your cock when you get back, and I think he knows that I'm in love with his best man."

When I went for an R&R in Hawaii, she flew over there by herself and we stayed in a hotel just off the base. We had sex nearly every hour we were there. If we weren't having sex we were sleeping or eating. I got so I'd finger her in the backseat of the taxi and the driver would knowingly watch in the rearview mirror. What he didn't know, of course, was that I was fingering my best friend's wife.

She left her panties at the hotel so wherever we were she could be "available" at a moments notice and she had many orgasms in taxi cabs, elevators, restaurants, and even once at a club in down town Honolulu. We fucked on the beach, in a rental car, and once when she knelt on her knees in a park. Claire was absolutely ravenous, and wanted to fuck nearly every hour we were together.

Once in the elevator to our room she unzipped my pants and reached in and took hold of my cock, just holding it there in as we rode towards our room. The door opened and a couple stood there ready to come in, looking at us and Claire smiled at them and kept right on holding my erection in my pants. The woman smiled at Claire and gave her a wink, then turned and rode the elevator to their floor.

I took her to the airport this time and before she went into the restricted security section we repeated what we had done in San Diego, kissing and fondling one another as the other people filed passed. "Thanks for coming," I said.

"I'll come any time for you," she said with a sly grin. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I said, realizing I had just told my best friend's wife I loved her.

"Are you going to jack off to images of us fucking?" she asked.

"Every night," I said, "and probably every morning too."

"Oh, and tell Dave I say hi too," I said.

"He'll probably want to know what we did?"

"Are you going to tell him?" I asked.

"Not everything," she said smiling. "I'll probably tell him about you fingering me in the taxi cab," she said. "I think he'll like that."

Her letter was waiting for me when I got back to Iraq. It went over most of what we did in Hawaii and much of what we should have also done had we had the time. "I'm going to fuck you until you can't get it up for two days," she wrote.

No matter what I was doing over the next six months, I was always thinking of Claire, my best friend's wife. I kept thinking back to our time in Hawaii, the times on the beach, the finger sex in the cab, the times risking discovery in public places, having sex in hundreds of places with the wife of my good friend. I kept picturing her naked in the hotel room, or the hot tub, or in bed beside me, and I smile every time the thoughts go through my head.

I keep thinking about the wife of my good friend and how she said goodbye in San Diego. I keep remembering what we did and picturing it in my head, seeing her beneath me and watching my cock push up into her. I had not realized how she felt until those farewells in California. I had always cared deeply for Claire, and Dave is probably my best friend, but I never thought she felt as I did. I was, of course, surprised by his willingness to have Claire and I express our desires for one another so openly, but I could not deny he had allowed me great liberty and license with his wife, letting me fuck her in the motel and spend the night with her. Her writing me every week was an incredible gesture on her part. The amount of sexual intimacy in the letters was also a hard thing to believe, but I enjoyed them over and over.

Claire and I had always been friendly, but we'd never been together or openly sexual or expressed outward affection. When her letters started talking about what we would do when I returned, I realized they never talked about the three of us, it was always she and I doing whatever she was speaking of. She outlined many things she wanted us to do, places to go together, events we could attend together, time we would spend together doing things we both liked: camping, boating, traveling, attending concerts and entertainers we'd go and see.

My second R&R would be in Japan and she wrote that she would be flying there that month. I met her at the airport in Tokyo and when I saw her she ran to meet me, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me for maybe three minutes. We stood in the crowd of people holding one another, kissing and fondling each other, like kids on a first date. Not caring who was watching, I held her bottom and lifted her off the ground, squeezing her ass cheeks openly.

One of my buddies saw us and gave me a thumbs up, and i nodded to him as if I'd just won the lottery, which of course, I had. On the cab ride to our hotel she began kissing and grabbing me and my hand went directly to her underpants. My fingers pushed the material to the side and slid into her. She kept telling me how much she missed me and how she was going to fuck my brains out when we got to the hotel.

"I never realized how much I'd miss you," she said giving me a warm kiss, "but I can't stand being away from you. I feel you in my pussy when we are apart. I might just let you fuck me right here in this airport," she added. "Right in front of all these people. Can we hurry to the hotel?"

We asked the cab driver to hurry and he did just that, speeding through traffic like a NASCAR driver. I put my hand on her leg and she took her hand and moved my palm up her leg under her dress. I moved my fingers to where her panties would be if she had any, which she didn't. I saw the driver's eyes in the rearview as he watched me put my hand to her pussy. Claire moved her knees apart openly, not caring if he saw, and pushed her hips forward, helping my hand reach her crotch. She leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "Tell him to hurry. I might come just having your hand there."

At the hotel we raced to the elevator and held one another as it slowly made its way up towards the top floor. Once inside she put her mouth on mine and searched for my tongue. "Oh I've missed you, baby," she said. I asked how Dave was and she quickly said 'fine'.

She told me she wanted me home as soon as possible. She said she was looking for a place for us, which surprised me and I asked again about Dave. "Dave knows I want to move in with you," she said. "I think he has accepted it. When you get home, and we get a place, it will be sex, sex, sex. As much as possible. How does that sound?"

I told her it sounded wonderful, but asked again how Dave was doing with it. "Dave knows how I feel about you," she said. "And he will accept us being together. He has to."

I fumbled with the key card at the door, then we almost fell into the room. I started taking her clothes off as we entered the room and she ran naked across the living room to the bed, throwing back the covers and diving into bed. "You need to be in me as soon as possible," she said.

I was stumbling as I stepped out of my pants and made for the bed. She took hold of my already erect penis and guided it between her legs. I entered her in one quick movement, thrusting in in a very wet and open vagina. "Oh yes, fuck me," she yelled, her legs in the air and her knees wide apart, her words echoing through the hotel room.

We didn't leave the bed for nearly ten hours, then we went to dinner and came back to fuck until we both fell asleep in a heap. I woke up at two and she had my penis in her mouth, her tongue swiping down the side of my dick as she licked and sucked on my hardening penis.

"Sorry I woke you," she said with a wicked smile.

"No problem at all," I said as I fought to take a breath. She sucked on me until I came, and then she swallowed every drop that came from my erupting cock. "I love how you taste," she said, licking and sucking what was left of my sperm as it seeped out of my cock.

When I had regained some composure, she said, "I want you inside of me. I want you to come in me." I managed to get hard again and then climbed on top of her, sliding myself into her as fast as I could. I fucked her for as long as I could before I came again, then we then slept, then we fucked again in the morning.

In thirty minutes we were standing at the cash register in the restaurant, kissing and the waiter asked if we were newlyweds. "No," I said, I'm not sure why I told him. "She's my best friend's wife."

He gave me a you-lucky-dog look and winked. I kissed her and put my hand on her bottom and took hold of a cheek. After breakfast we took a walk to the pool and then on to some shops. We walked hand in hand through the shops and then before we left we stood and kissed for another few minutes, enjoying the moment and each other.

We went to the room, had sex, then lunch, then we went back to the sex again. Before we left the room the next morning she said, "You're going to think all I want to do is have sex with you."

"There are other things?" I asked.

"No, you're right. There is nothing else," she said with a sly smile, kissing me.

It has been six months since I've seen her and I am now heading back to the states. She is going to meet me at LAX and then we'll drive up to Santa Barbara from there. She found a place in San Luis Obispo and we plan to head there after seeing Dave. I haven't talk to him for a while, so I don't really know how he is adjusting to all of this change, but Claire seems to think everything is fine.

As we pulled into the driveway at Dave and Claire's, I notice that his truck was parked at the curb and some of her things were in the bed. When we go in Dave csme to me and we hugged. When we finished he kissed Claire and then motioned for us to have a seat.

"So you'll be moving to San Luis," he said without much emotion.

"Yeah, that's the plan," I said, trying to be as casual as I could, not wanting to rub it in.

"I hope you will be happy," he said. "She's a great person. I love her, you know."

I told him I knew it, and said that I was sorry it had to end this way. "It's not ending," he said. "I don't plan to divorce Claire. We will be married, she just will be living with you. I suspect she and I will still have sex on occasion, although I understand her passion is mostly for you. Your being gone for this long was hard on her and I can only step back and allow her to be with you. It's not ending, my friend, it is just changing some. I watched her while you were gone and it was hard to watch. I didn't realize until we took you to the airport years ago how much she care for you. When I agreed to get separate rooms on that day before you left, I realized things would never be the same. Never."

Claire and I made love that morning, then we got in two cars, his truck and her car, and drove to San Luis Obispo with her things. All I had were packed into her car, since there wasn't much. Most of what I had was in storage, but I didn't need much. When we got to San Luis she went into the bedroom with Dave and they didn't come out for two hours. I guess she was saying goodbye to him. I understood how he felt, because it was hard for me waiting outside of the bedroom for them to finish that day in San Luis Obispo.

Claire and I have been in our apartment now over six months and the sex has not slowed down. We both work, but we always do a morning stint, come home for "lunch" break, and then fuck before and after dinner. I know it can't keep up like this forever, but until it slows down naturally, I'm fine with the way things are. She is perhaps the most sexually ravenous person I've ever met. She just happened to be the wife of my best friend and now the woman I live with and have sex with every day.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers