All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Girl'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but I feel like you could do better by adding more details into your writing. When you say, we fucked, I suggest that you paint the picture of what they are doing, what they are seeing feeling, smelling, etc. Use your writing to paint the picture of what is happening. What do her tits look like? nipples? does he ever touch them, pull on her nipples, watch her build to orgasm? Does he get her pregnant? How does hubby feel about all of this? Does he ever grow a spine and go after his wife, beat the crap out of his "best friend" that is fucking his wiife? He should, otherwise it's kind of unrealistic. Like I said, great story, but you really need to flesh it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stop writing please for the site

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

I like the story, but I can only sat it was average. AA++

sexymeupsexymeupabout 2 years ago

No incest here, just dave being cuckold, you posted in the wrong place, should have posted in cuckold stories, didn't care for it anyway, earned you one star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wrong category

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 2 years ago

I think this was posted in the wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story for the nice story that it was and I gave it 4 stars.

For me, what keeps this at 4 stars and not 5 stars is that this reads like a very hurried summary of events and the readers don't get to know the characters very much.

Just keeping the story and plot you have, which I really like, it would have been very interesting to have scenes in which we had insight into how Claire came to have feelings for the Best Man (you really should give him a first name, even if it's Judd). Maybe write out the scene in which they both give in to there feelings (was it just before the wedding? At the reception? Or was it a slower build that just crashed together at that time?

Then, get us to place where David finds out how his Wife & Best Friend feel for each other. He seems cool with the arrangement in the story, but please tell us how he got to that point and why?

What still exists between Claire & Dave for them to remain married at this point?

I would also ask for a bit more attention and description for the sex scenes as a way to enhance our understanding of the characters.

Basically if you can give us more about the characters, I think this story would be incredible.

Lastly, it should really be in a different category than this one. Perhaps Erotic Couplings, Romance, or even Loving Wives.

I would love to see an edited version and a second installment so we can find out how this situation ends for the three of them.

I hope I was helpful! Keep writing!

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

He will never flesh out the story. All of them are basically plot lines with no details.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

"Claire and I stayed in one room and Dave in the other." You need to explain the build up to this. There is an almost total lack of any background to the point it doesn't even make sense. What is the deal with Dave? Why is she still married to him AND fucking him? Your description of emotions and feeling, as well as the sex scenes, needs a lot of work.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 2 years ago

It appears that you are putting quantity ahead of quality. Instead of putting out eight short little stories that are repetitive and not very exciting, why not take your time with one story that gives details, i.e. uses a lot more adjectives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

stupid!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...