My Best Friend's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers

"Home," I suddenly thought. No...not home, Bev's place. I needed to remember that.

**

She certainly wasn't asleep when I came back to her place. She was up...waiting for me when I used my own key, entering through the back door. She was naked, sitting at the kitchen table.

"I have one more rule," she informed me.

"Oh? And what's that?" I asked enjoying the vision sitting there in front of me. I still had a hard-on too, I don't think it had ever completely gone away since the moment I'd left.

"I want to have kinky...naughty, dirty...even twisted sex, in every room, but the bedroom. There, we have semi-normal, loving, fun sort of dirty sex," she laughed.

"Sort of? Dirty sex?" I laughed back. "But really naughty, dirty, kinky...even twisted sex everywhere else correct?"

"Correct!" she laughed standing up. "Starting here," she then said climbing up onto her kitchen table. "Now...come fuck me baby. Fuck me right here on the table...but don't you dare come in me...that's for the bedroom. You tell me when you're about to, and then I'll tell you what it is you're going to do for me when you do."

After the incident with the coffee cup, I was ready for just about anything.

I was to find out, I really had no idea.

**

I was naked within seconds, looking at the prize as she draped herself onto the table, legs dangling down over the edge as I stepped up in between them...perfect height.

"Just remember...when you're close," she reminded.

"I know...tell you, and then?"

"You'll see....just promise me, you'll do it...no matter what."

"Ok, no matter what," I responded back. "When we're being kinky."

"Yes...kinky, and naughty."

I slid into her. Slick, tight...wet and wanton.

"Naughty, kinky...and dirty."

"Especially dirty," she answered back. "Fuck me...fuck me hard, nasty hard."

I fucked her nasty, and hard...and kinky. And she squirted, all over me, all over the table, and the floor...and I kept fucking her, watching her cum, feeling her cum, hearing her scream out her pleasure. And then that was too much for me...I had to come too, come with her.

She pulled me away then off and away from her, though holding my hand leading me. "Hurry," she demanded...and then surprised me stepping outside the back door. I attempted to follow, but she stopped me, closing the screen door. Pressing herself up against it from outside. "Now do it!"

"What?"

"Jerk off...squirt on me...through the screen. Hurry!"

"Jesus! Bev!"

"I said kinky...naughty, dirty...think I was kidding?"

No...she obviously wasn't, and then suddenly it felt that way...it was, and I was excited beyond belief. She pressed herself so hard against the screen, I knew there'd be imprints in her breasts, her nipples trying to bore holes making even bigger ones. I stood, jacking myself off, pressing my dick tip against the screen too, almost as though trying to force it through, to rub myself against her tits, her nipples.

"Make it cum...make it squirt," she demanded once again. "Let me see it...let me watch it try to reach me!"

I came, I splurged, I squirted. Most of it not going anywhere, caught in the tiny holes of her screen door, even though she managed to come away with a bit of it clinging to her tits anyway.

"Damn what a mess!" I concluded, looking at the copious amount of sperm now clogging up a goodly portion of her door. She opened it stepping in.

"Yeah...it is," she giggled back taking my hand leading me towards the hallway and upstairs to the bedroom.

"What about...that?" I said looking back.

"What about it?" She said. "I was planning on cleaning the entire kitchen tomorrow anyway, might as well do the doors too while I'm at it." And with that, we headed upstairs for what she called a more normal lovemaking session.

Shit...that was pretty kinky too!

**

Three days and five rooms later, I had lost seven pounds. Mom had even commented on it, worried that I had perhaps been working too hard. Dad just reached up rustling my hair, told mom to quit worrying about me, told her he figured I had a girlfriend. Which was one of the reasons I hadn't been coming home at night, nor home much at all, only long enough to change into a new set of clothes. If he only knew...he wouldn't be smiling as much. Though I was starting to not smile nearly as much myself. We only had four more days together before Danny came home again.

**

We were going to try for three today. Mainly because I had the entire day off. And that meant we'd have a little time for recovery at least...between rooms.

"Ok, so which room first?" I asked curiously. I had to laugh. Bev had actually drawn out a reasonable looking floor-plan to scale, and had now checked off all the rooms we'd done anything in, along with a short brief note about what we'd done, how we'd done it...and how she'd made me cum in each one of them.

"The laundry and downstairs bathroom is next," she informed me. Jeffry had never entirely finished off the basement, though he'd been going to before the divorce came. As such, the room itself was still partially joined, one large open area, with laundry and a semi-finished downstairs bathroom. As such...we were only counting it as one single room. We headed downstairs...naked of course, no reason not to be at this point, now more comfortable being around her naked than dressed in many ways. And not looking forward to the time when I wouldn't...or couldn't be.

She sat down on the toilet the moment we entered the room. "I need to pee first," she announced. So far this was something we hadn't done. "You ah...need me, want me to ah...give you some privacy?" I asked.

"No...what I do want you to do...is come over here, stand between my legs...and pee with me."

This one definitely was the definition of all three. Dirty, naughty...and certainly kinky. "I don't think I need to," I told her trying to beg off. Not that I was squeamish about doing that really...not like we were going to pee on one another or anything either, wasn't like that. But I didn't think I could...not in front of her.

"At least try," she said coaxing me over. I figured hell, if nothing else I could at least stand there and pretend to try to, even as she went. If I didn't...well then, shouldn't come as any big surprise or major disappointment when I couldn't. I stood between her legs looking down as she began to tinkle...just a tiny bit. "Well? I'm trying to hold it...waiting for you," she spoke.

Maybe it was the running water thing, or in this case, hearing her start to. To my surprise I found that I could...and then did, though aiming as carefully as I could between her legs as she spread them a bit wider, now truly beginning to pee herself. "Splash it against mine," she told me.

"You'll get wet, we'll get wet," I amended.

"It's only pee silly...you, me...us? You think that's worse than the fluids we've exchanged? And besides, we'll wash one another up afterwards. Now quit being a prude...piss on my piss!"

It was a silly game, but it was an erotic one too. We mingled piss together, and yes it splashed, and soaked us both. But as she said, we washed one another up afterwards, and then she had me sit in the sink, though it was slightly uncomfortable as I did that, wedged in nearly so tight I could hardly move. And then she took out a toilet paper roll, and then she removed the paper core from it.

"What are you doing?"

"Just this," she said, as she took out what appeared to be a massive jar of Vaseline, taking from it an enormous amount of goop from it, and stuffing that inside the middle. She then grinned at me.

"You can't be serious!"

"Oh...but I am!" she announced, and then slid most of it, though not all of it over the length of my shaft, it was still a bit too tight, even with the extra goop...but she managed to jerk me off with it any way. I came, ropes of sperm splashing against her breasts, her pussy as she finished me off using the toilet paper roll. And then she sat down on the toilet seat once again, and masturbated herself using what was left of the sticky, gooey roll.

**

Bev crossed the room off her homemade map as we sat at the small kitchen table collecting ourselves after our somewhat kinky little escapade downstairs.

"Where to next?" I wondered surprised that I could already be feeling aroused once again. Admittedly...I hadn't expected to find this as exciting as it was when we'd began doing this. But now, I found myself looking more and more forward to it. The downside of course being, the fewer and fewer rooms we had left to explore one another in, meant our time was running out too.

"The storage room," she said looking at her map. We had actually argued about this one, not really an argument perhaps, but a discussion whereby I didn't feel a storage room actually qualified as being a "room", but Bev had insisted it was. At first I couldn't imagine being able to do much of anything in there as cramped as it was. I was about to find out just how wrong I was about that soon after.

She had already straightened it up to some extent, giving us a bit more room on the floor. In addition, Bev had previously placed a nice thick quilt down, something for us to sit, and then lay down on as I figured her intent to be. She closed the door behind us, and then stood waiting for me to get situated down on the floor. Overhead a single light bulb gave us light, which she turned off by pulling on the dangling chain hanging beneath it. We were in total darkness.

I chuckled, unable to help myself. She laughed back. "Remind you of something?" She asked.

It did actually. I think all kids at one time or another sit in dark closets curious about sexual matters. It took me back to that in a strange sort of way. It was the first time I had ever kissed another girl in fact, sitting on the floor of her bedroom closet, unable to see a single thing as we did that. Remembering that moment, I tentatively reached out looking for her, though of course she was sitting right there in front of me. Having to feel for her face, though quickly finding it...I leaned forward searching her out with my lips, kissing her passionately.

"That's why I wanted to do this," she finally said after breaking off one of many very sensual erotic kisses. "So we could see one another with our hands, fingers...our minds, and not just our eyes," she informed me. "I want us to explore one another like that, from head to toe not leaving out a single solitary place as we do that."

She went first, having me lay down on my tummy where she proceeded to touch me with her hands and fingers beginning with my head, slowly working her way down. Bev teased the muscles in my back, my arms and shoulders and then finally caressed and fondled my ass. I shivered excitedly, the darkness concealing her magic hands as she continued. I felt the press of her finger as it momentarily explored, teased and stimulated my ass hole, though she didn't insert her fingers or go beyond that this time. Moving down my legs, she tenderly stroked those and then my toes, finally making me roll over where she worked her way back up again. Once again, she only briefly lingered over my very hard cock and tight balls; back up my chest to my face. Here she ran her fingers lightly and tenderly over my chin, lips...my nose and then caressed my ears playfully rolling them between her fingertips. By the time she had finished running her hands through my hair again, I felt like Jell-O.

"Ok, my turn," she announced quickly exchanging places with me. She was right about one thing, I was seeing her in a whole new light...or rather no light, but the experience was unbelievable. I saw and felt her body in ways I hadn't felt it, even while looking at it as I did before. Now, I felt and better understood the contours of her shape, the flair of her sensual hips, the indentation of her knees. Simple things, but things I now knew about her so intimately that I hadn't contemplated knowing before. I ran my fingers over her somewhat flattened breasts when she rolled over onto her back. I traced the edges of each slope, fingering the fullness of them as I lifted them up in my hands cupping them into cones, stroking upwards towards her nipples and then lingering there for a bit on each. I too had probed and teased her ass, finding delight in doing so, an erotic thrill of the unknown for me, surprised to find I had wanted to explore that even more.

As though reading my mind, after I had finished "looking" at her with my hands and fingers, she spoke almost in a whisper, still breathless...obviously aroused.

"Fuck me...fuck my ass," she announced surprising me.

"Are you sure?" I asked, though now very much excited at the prospect, and then thinking..."we don't have anything to properly lubricate you up with." She laughed hearing that.

"We'll find something...in here," she told me. I was about to suggest we turn on the light in order to do so, but she made a game out of that as well. "Check on the shelf to your right," she stated. "I'm pretty sure we'll find something there."

I fumbled around for a moment in the dark, passing by the obvious, some cans and then finding a plastic jar, opening it, which we both then smelled. "Honey," I announced.

"Put that one off to the side, if we need to...we can use that, though we'd both be awfully sticky if we do."

We searched through several more jars and cartons, finding a jar of peanut butter, quickly discarding that. Even the honey would have been preferred to that one. Bev finally stumbled into a can of lard, which we likewise set off to the side as a possibility until I found a large container of vegetable oil.

"That'll work!" She giggled excitedly. "Perfectly!"

I could only imagine the mess we were making, but even that became erotic and sensual as we spent time smearing it over one another, in particular over her luscious ass as we became slick and slippery with our vegetable oil coatings. And even once we were, once we were ready for what was coming next, we took our time being playful. The sounds her hands made, and mine as we probed and continued to play with one another there in the darkness was decadent...obscene. The slick "squishy" sounds our hands made, especially hers as she worked and jacked my cock, reveling in making as much sound as she possibly could. As I then did to her, fingering her already slick cunt, made more so by the addition of some additional oil.

"I'm so fucking hot...and horny. So whenever you're ready," she soon said after spending such a delightful time with her being naughty like this.

"Ready whenever you are," I responded back, her hand still gripping my hard shaft, almost reluctant to release it.

"I'm ready...more than!" She laughed a bit nervously. "And just so you know...it's been a while, a long while," she paused. "So it might be better if you let me sit on you, that way I can more or less control things for a bit. After I have gotten used to the feel of you, perhaps then we can try it in another position. But for starters at least..."

I agreed with her. This was another first for me for one thing. I was about to fuck a woman's ass for the first time in my life, unchartered territory once again. I didn't have any real idea as to the mechanics of this either, not knowing what to expect...or even do. So Bev's suggestion about being on top initially, was perfectly fine with me.

"We'll try this," she continued. "After which, I can spin around, and then we can turn around perhaps if you'd like trying it in a different position."

At first, I didn't think there was any way in hell. If I could feel a little discomfort, even with the slippery lubrication, then she certainly could. I felt a bit of pressure, though it lasted only for a moment, and then suddenly, I felt the head of my dick slipping inside past the outer ring. "Hmm," she moaned and then held still allowing herself to become accustomed no doubt to the unfamiliar intrusion. "Keep holding still," she again near whispered as I felt her push a bit more, suddenly slipping inside her quite easily after that. I knew within moments she'd impaled herself entirely on the length of my shaft, once again holding her breath for a moment, and then sighing again. "God that feels good...been so long!" She finally breathed.

And it did too! Entirely different, certainly far tighter than when I'd been inside her pussy, more like the sensation of her hand when she gripped me so hard on previous occasions, stroking me...which she now began doing, with her ass.

"How's that?"

"Fucking tight!"

"Not too tight?"

"No!" I groaned pleasurably. "Just right! Fuck this feels good!"

"Yes it does," she murmured now moving slowly, though continuously up and down, though she giggled.

"What?"

"You're still stiff as a board," she informed me, which I then realized I was, laying there immobile. "You can play with my tits now...I'd like that."

I relaxed, reaching up quickly finding those magnificent orbs in the dark, filling my hands with them once again kneading and caressing her soft pliant tit flesh.

"Go ahead Robbie...fuck me now, fuck me hard, nice and hard...the same way you do to my cunt," she told me. As I did, I could feel her reach down as she began frigging her clit, playing with it as my cock slid easily in and out of her ass now, her boobs still toys to enjoy as we did that, the feel of her wonderful hard nipples as I pulled on each, twisting and yanking on them with my fingers.

"Where do you...want me...to..."

"Where else? In my ass silly! I want to feel your cum spurting in my ass when you cum," she finished for me. "I want to feel it dripping out afterwards, running down between my legs. So pour it into me sweetheart," she said almost lovingly. "Spurt that hot fucking joy juice into my tight hot little ass!" She then flavored with a bit more obscenity as her lust once again took over her pleasure.

And I was only too happy to comply. As tight as her ass was, and as good as it felt, I knew without any doubt by the speed and intensity of our coupling, I wouldn't certainly last forever...not at this rate. But she too was already riding on the crest of her own orgasmic wave, her hand still slapping, frigging her clit furiously, which I could feel her do as she rode me.

"Come with me baby," she soon announced. "Let me feel it...feel you filling my ass with all that hot naughty cream!" She was near begging, which pretty much triggered it. I lurched, thrusting up hard inside her, spearing her, and then grabbed her hips holding on, holding her still for a moment as I simply concentrated on that first powerful jettison of my spunk deep inside her bowels.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Here it comes! Here it comes! Here...it...comes!"

It was for me at least, one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had. There in the dark, feeling...sensing the deep pulsating squirt of my cock inside her, almost imagining the spray of my spunk filling her ass, I came...and came...and came some more. Crying out, thrusting now, plunging into her depths as she joined me, calling out...screaming out my name almost hysterically in the throes of her own climatic bliss.

"Yes Robbie yes! Come baby, fill me...squirt, squirt, squirt! Fill my ass baby! Fill my fucking ass!"

**

By the time we had showered and finished washing off all the oil still coating our bodies, we were both famished.

"Let's order pizza!" Bev suggested, which sounded fine to me. The way I felt at the moment, I could have eaten a large one all by myself after all the energy we'd expended so far today. "Twenty minutes...or it's free!" She then laughed after hanging up. "Start the clock!"

She was still naked, though we both were, sitting there on the couch still somewhat collecting ourselves there in the living room all the while keeping an eye out for the delivery guy.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers