My Best Friend's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,494 Followers

In a way...I wish we had gotten pictures. It might have been interesting one day to see Darlene's expression, showing them to her. But I knew that was never going to happen...thus content to at least secretly know I had fucked her, and that she had licked my cock...even though she would never know that she had.

We spent the next two hours fucking and sucking one another to our hearts content, in just about every conceivable position imaginable. At the end, I had stood with the two of them jerking me off together, kneeling there on the bed, working my cock back and forth between their respective tits until I had showered them both in a nice milky white spray of cream, saturating each one of them.

Finally exhausted, drained...Bev escorted me back outside and up the stairs again, me leaving first. "Go home, shower...spend some time with your parents," she told me. And then come back later so that you and I can spend the rest of the night together...in my room.

"What about Darlene?" I asked quietly, curiously...to which she smiled.

"Well...as I promised her, I'm now going back and pussy-fuck with her until we both climax again. After that, I'll send her home...with the promise perhaps that maybe...just maybe, should the opportunity ever again present itself like it did today, that we might one day do this again."

I started to say something, but Bev shushed me, and then pushed me, telling me to leave. "Come back after dinner," she told me. "I'll be waiting for you."

**

One more day really. One more day, so I had likewise taken it off, this time pretending and calling in sick. Danny would be back on Saturday sometime, so that meant that for us at least, this was to be the last full day we would ever have together, and more than likely, the last day we would ever be together as well. Neither one of us had really talked about it, more wishfully speaking, but clearly accepting the truth. Our time together was coming to an end...and with it, the most erotic, sensual experience of my life. I had lost my virginity to the perfect woman in the perfect way. At least I had that as a memory that would never, ever fade.

"Last room," she had told me as we stood there looking inside at it together. It was again a reminder to me that things would soon be over between us. And though I wished that it wasn't, I also knew as I stood there that I still couldn't fuck my best friend's mother inside his own bedroom. It just wasn't going to happen.

So we compromised.

With one foot inside the door, I lifted Bev up, pinning her to the edge of the doorway inside the frame. Using that as support, I was able to lift her weight easily, also strong enough in doing so. Thus we stood there, half in his room, half in the hall, Bev's legs wrapped around my torso, my cock buried deeply inside her, fucking here there against and within the door standing up.

It was surprisingly, a very pleasurable experience, as well as extremely exciting too. Feeling her sliding down over me, the slickness of that amazing pussy, bathing my cock in her sweet tasting cream, feeling her climax, feeling her let go...saturating my own dick in her spending as I in turn flooded her passage with a torrent of cream was beyond words.

"So..."

"So. We did it," she stated. "We managed to fuck in every single room of the house...and then some."

"Yes we did, and I wish we could do it all over again too," I admitted to her.

"So do I...but we can't...you know that."

"I know," I said feeling forlornly already, though we still had an entire night ahead of us, our last night...together in her bed.

It was again a long night, with neither one of us getting much sleep. We made love, slowly...sensually, passionately for perhaps the last time. Bev went so far as to say that maybe we could...on occasion, go someplace, meet...be together. But I knew she was only saying that as a way to make things easier on us both. After that, there would be excuses...reasons why it couldn't and would never happen again. I'd already come to accept that, more so in not getting my hopes up. We had finally fallen asleep together with my cock still buried snuggly and comfortably inside her sweet ass.

**

I returned home in the morning, neither one of us knowing for sure what time Danny might be arriving. Shortly after noon I heard the all too familiar sound of his car pulling up into the drive. Surprisingly, as I watched him get out, he headed immediately over here rather than going inside to his own home first. I met him at the door, with a welcoming smile on my face.

"Hey buddy! Good to see you again!" He said giving me one of his patented friendly hugs. "And man...do I have something to tell you!" He then added conspiratorially, pulling me outside so that no one could over hear him when he did. "Guess what?"

"What?" I said lamely.

"I'm no longer a virgin!"

Now...was not the time.

"Wow! Really? Who?"

"Girl I met...at the university...which is one of the reasons I went up there to spend the time with my dad. Wanted to have a look around, see the place...which is where I met her, at a party. Man Robbie, she's something...really amazing."

As anxious and excited as he had looked when he'd first come over to the door, I now saw an entirely different expression come into his eyes.

"Sounds like it," I said prompting him. "What else is going on?"

"Well...that's the hard part Robbie boy," he said, which is a term he'd always used whenever he was about to get really serious. "I've decided to go up there to school. I really like it, and of course...having now met someone I also really like...well."

"So...you're going away then. When?"

"In a week. I'm just back to pack up my things before heading back. Next semester starts then, so I'll be heading back right away. But hey...don't be too sad about it, if you decide you'd like to start school again yourself, you can always come up and share an apartment, or even a dorm with me. And besides...I'll certainly come back as often as I can...spring break maybe, certainly over Christmas, the holidays and the like."

"What about your mom? What do you think she'll say or think about this?"

"Yeah...not looking forward to that, to telling her I made my decision. You know how she is about dad, thinking he's such a bad influence on me and all that. I'm sure she'll initially take it hard...but hell, maybe with me out of the way...she'll hook up with someone, start having some sort of sex-life again even," he blushed a bit awkwardly having said that. "I get the feeling Robbie boy, that the main reason she hasn't done that...is because of my being there. Maybe now she can finally go out, meet somebody, and start having her own life once again without having to worry about me."

I smiled at that...my insides turning circles.

"I will miss you my friend," I told him honestly. "But I really am happy for you. Now...go home, have a chat with your mom, I know she's anxious to see you. And then later, when you can...come back, we'll go out screw around for a while, and you can tell me all the juicy details how my very best friend finally lost his cherry!"

**

Nearly two weeks later I was laying there in bed with Bev's head nestled in the crook of my arm. She was still toying with my spent dick, my cream still coating my cock, which she now used to further entice and stimulate me again with.

"You're insatiable...you know that?" I told her.

"Like you're complaining," she said waggling my cock back and forth in her hand like the tail of a happy dog. "And besides...I have a surprise for you."

"What? Another one?"

She giggled, excitedly. "Darlene's coming over tomorrow night again," she informed me. "How's that sound?"

I had to honestly think about that. "Blindfolded again?"

"Only in the beginning. I promised her this time, I'd finally let her see who you were, told her she'd be in for a nice surprise."

I just shook my head. "Don't know how much of a nice surprise it will be, but it should certainly prove interesting, that's for sure."

"Well, even if she isn't all that happy about it, though I'm willing to bet she will be, she knows there's no me...without you there. So it'll be up to her after that."

"You're amazing...you know that?" I said kissing her, my hand once again like a magnet to her breast.

"And you're pretty amazing yourself," she told me, now holding onto what had quickly become a rock hard cock again. "So come fuck me baby...fuck me, and don't ever stop fucking me either...no matter what."

"No matter what," I agreed. Wondering as I said that, if perhaps one day I'd ever be able to tell Danny the story about how I lost my virginity.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,494 Followers