My Best Friend's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"Fifteen minutes," I announced glancing at my watch. "One of us better put something on, he should be here any time now."

"Why?" She chuckled. "Always wanted to do this," she informed me as just then we saw lights pulling into the drive. I took a quick peek out the window, confirming my suspicions.

"You're crazy!" I said as she prepared herself, remaining naked, though her wallet was near the door.

"Yes...sexy crazy, and loving every minute of it too," she smiled looking back over her shoulder towards me, one hand on the door knob waiting to turn it...and no doubt, shock whoever the person was that was coming to the door.

We heard the knock, she hesitated only for a moment, and then opened the door. I was sitting back well within the room pretty much out of sight, even if she opened it up fully. From the side, I saw the surprise on her face, and knew there must have been a similar one on the other side of the door as she stood there.

"Wow...ok, that'll be....ah, that'll be fifteen ninety-five," the woman's voice spoke. I burst out laughing...of all people, it was a female delivery driver.

"Ah sure...Bev said taking the pizza, handing her a twenty. "Keep the change for your ah...troubles," she finished sounding slightly embarrassed now, though I was still giggling hysterically sitting there on the couch. It was all one sided from my perspective, I could only imagine...but it was still funny as hell. I was a little surprised when Bev stepped out slightly for a moment, still holding onto the pizza. More was said, though I couldn't hear what was, just a bit of additional laughter coming from each one of them. And then she stepped back inside closing the door. "Well...that was certainly interesting," she exclaimed. "And totally unexpected too!"

"No kidding, who'd have thought?" I continued to laugh. "What else did she say? How did she act when she saw you standing there in the altogether anyway?"

"Well...after the initial shock obviously, she simply grinned. But then, just before she left, she told me she thought I had great tits, and then asked me if she could touch one of them."

"No shit! Really?"

"Yeah really...that's when I stepped out a bit so that she could."

"So she actually did then? She touched your breast?'

Bev giggled, actually blushing a little as she walked over towards me finally setting down the hot fresh pizza on the coffee table. "Yeah, just briefly...but she did, fingered the nipple for a moment with the tip of her finger, and then leaned over and kissed it."

"Fucking A! And here I was...sitting here while she did that! Damn!"

"Oh you like the thought of that do you?" Bev teased. "What is it about men seeing two women together anyway? And then when we even mention the same thing from our side, all the guys suddenly get squeamish and want to hide!"

She had a point there, but I was still suddenly turned on again...though still hungry as the aroma of the pizza reached me. "Still...wish I had seen that," I sulked teasingly. To which she just laughed, poured us both a wine and winked at me.

"Eat your pizza," she said. "Because after it gets dark here...you're gonna be eating me, outside on the porch!"

**

Once again, wasn't exactly sure that her connected, semi-enclosed porch counted as a room, but she had said early on...she'd always wanted to do something outside there, but never had. It was obviously way to open for one reason. The street busy enough that cars were constantly traveling up and down it, not to mention the flow of foot traffic as well, people walking their dogs...or strolling down to the corner store on foot rather than driving. It had always been that way, constantly busy, especially during the summer months. So I saw no real way to safely do anything out there without attracting attention.

She did have one thing that we didn't have around our front porch, and that was a two-foot rock wall surrounding it, which had been put in for decorative purposes only. "Don't worry...no one will know, no one will see us," she assured me. "After its dark, we'll crawl out the front door, staying below the rock wall, and lay there below it."

Though I could see that, and perhaps agree with remaining unseen provided we were careful, there was still some element of danger that someone could stop by, walk up the steps to the porch, and catch us. We wouldn't have time to do anything if anyone did. Nor pretend we weren't doing...what we would be, if they did.

"That's part of the fun and excitement isn't it?" She asked me. "The danger? The risk of getting caught?"

Maybe it was in a way...but the real risk for both of us, was the fact my own parents lived next door to us. And not that mom or dad came over very often, but they had...if mom needed to borrow this or that, she'd always either sent me...or dad over to get it. I could just see him walking up to her porch, and find me there, balls deep inside my best friend's mother's cunt.

"Who knows? What if he did? Maybe he'd want to join us?" She asked me.

"Eeuuw!" I remarked, just the thought of that driving away my partial erection. "Ok, that's kinky...but even too kinky for me," I informed her.

"But seeing me with another woman...is perfectly fine though right?"

I laughed..."Yeah, just so long as it isn't my mom...that would be a bit too much too," I also stated.

She threw the seat cushion at me, which I ducked, though she hit me with a second one a moment later.

"Men!" She said.

"Women!" I responded back.

"Come eat me!"

"Whenever you're ready," I said hungrily.

**

We had turned out all the lights inside the house, but even then the lights from the lampposts out near the sidewalk still illuminated things quite a bit. The danger of stepping outside the door where there was no real concealment, until reaching the small rock wall surrounding the porch was brief...but risky. I had even suggested just wearing robes, stepping out, and then ducking down behind the wall. Bev vetoed that however, reminding me that anyone seeing us even doing that would raise suspicions. Her suggestion simply being...we crawled out close to the bottom of the door, naked...and then over behind the wall. Being naked from the get-go was part of the excitement and danger for her. For me too I guess, though I was far more fearful that one of the neighbors would still see us, if even by accident. With the darkness though, it was highly unlikely that I'd be recognized if I was, though that didn't help much in alleviating my nervousness.

"Come on chicken," Bev said goading me. "Let's go get nasty together!" Without giving me much of an option, she quickly ducked out the front door, and then almost on all fours, scrambled the few feet over to the semi-enclosed porch area. I kept watch through the door, looking about, but didn't see anyone who might have seen her do that. Ensuring no cars were coming at the moment, and that no one happened to be walking along the street close enough to see anything, I soon followed, reaching her seconds later.

"Can't believe we just did that," I said toppling down beside her on yet another thick quilt she'd brought out earlier for a bit of padded comfort.

"Fun huh?" she said sneakily, shushing me even then as we heard the sound of voices passing by on the sidewalk. "And try not to get too enthusiastic when you cum," she giggled softly. "Or at the very least, wait to cum when no one is walking by here."

"Well I'd say that depends a lot on what you're doing to me at the time," I joked back with her, though I had every intention of keeping whatever pleasure or enjoyment I felt as quiet as I possibly could, no matter how good it felt.

"Come here stud....come lick my pussy," she said motioning to me to slide between her already stretched out legs, bent at the knee, which I quickly checked to ensure that weren't poking up above the small rock wall we were hiding behind. Ensured no one could see us, I quickly did just that, snuggling comfortably between her legs, enjoying the scent and taste of her delicious cunt as I proceeded to devour her.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby...lick my pussy, suck my cunt and finger it while you eat me!" She moaned a bit louder than I felt comfortable with, but I continued doing so as she moaned a bit more softly after that. Bev was so slick, almost as slippery and wet as she'd been with the oil as I continued to lap away at her precious hard clit, alternating between sucking it directly, and just flicking it with the tip of my tongue. She had reached up with her hands, pulling my head even more forcefully into her, mashing her pussy against my face, gyrating and pressing herself against me. "Keep going baby, don't stop...don't you dare fucking stop!" She again spoke loudly again, just as I again heard the sound of voices talking, passing by. A dog barked, barked again obviously picking up on our presence, though I cautioned her to be more quiet as we obviously had company. "I don't fucking care! Suck it babe...suck it! Suck my clit, make me cum!" she actually cried out. I heard a snicker as the dog barked once more.

"Come on boy...come on," the strangers voice said obviously pulling the dog away. "No one's being hurt fella...they're just having fun."

I didn't dare look up in any effort or attempt to see who it might have been, had I recognized them. Bad enough that if they lived anywhere close by in the neighborhood, they'd have a pretty good idea of the woman who was living here, being Bev. And especially with her having more of a modest, straight-laced personality that most knew her of having, except now for me of course.

"They heard you," I laughed snickering.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself," Bev apologized though not really meaning it. "It just felt too fucking good to try and keep quiet," she emphasized reaching out for my hard stiff cock. "Think you can?"

"I'm certainly going to try," I shot back as she rolled me over.

"Well...we'll just see about that then, because I'm about to give you my all time, super-duper world class blow-jobs!"

I think when I came...every damn dog in the entire neighborhood was howling.

**

We had two rooms, and two days to go before Danny came home again. One of those rooms I still wasn't sure about. Danny's room, and had already told Bev that twice. There was just something inside my head that bothered me about fucking his own mother in his room. Bad enough I was fucking her to begin with, but that to me at least, would be like pouring salt into an open wound.

"Let's just play that one by ear then," she had told me. "Save it for last, and see how it goes." So far, we had done that, leaving the next to last room being the guest bedroom downstairs. At least this time, we would be in a bed again. Though knowing Bev, there was no telling what she'd still want or expect me to do even then.

Since I did have to work, I wouldn't make it back to her place until around three. I was just finishing up, preparing to head out when she called.

"On time?" She asked.

"Leaving in a few minutes," I assured her. "Why?"

"Because I have a surprise for you for one thing, and didn't want it to be ruined if something had come up. Secondly...I also need you to promise me something."

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Well...when you get here, just come in...you'll know where I'll be, waiting for you. But you have to promise me you won't call out, won't say anything...not one single word, so promise me."

"Why?"

"Just promise me Robbie, say you will. I promise you...it will be worth it if you do."

I promised her I wouldn't. Promised I'd come in and not say a single word, though she hadn't said I had to be quiet coming in either, that part wasn't important, only that I not say anything...so I agreed, though I was highly curious, and now excited as hell knowing her.

I got there in plenty of time too, five minutes to three, just as I told her I would be. Letting myself in with the use of my key, I quickly headed downstairs, surprised to find her waiting for me in the hallway, naked...and with her finger at her lips, once again reminding me of my promise. All I could do was raise my eyebrows at her questioningly as she motioned for me to join her there in the doorway. When I did...I couldn't believe my eyes.

There was another woman, also naked...lying in her bed, wearing the same blindfold I had. She wasn't bound however, totally free to move about, but she obviously was content to lay there...with the blindfold on at least.

The problem for me was...I knew her! It was Darlene, the girl I sometimes worked with from the office, the same girl I had asked out, though turned down. The same girl I had recently had a nice pleasant lunch with, and who for some odd-ball reason had even flirted with me, when she hadn't done so before. Here she now was...naked, laying in bed. I had in fact spoken to her earlier that morning. She had told me she had taken the afternoon off having an appointment. I'd assumed she had some sort of doctor's appointment or something, not that she had an appointment to come here, let alone be laying here naked when she did.

I broke my promise, though whispering in Bev's ear. "That's Darlene," I said wondering how the hell.

"Yeah, the pizza delivery girl from last night...wait, how'd you know her name anyway?"

I motioned for Bev to follow me back outside the room again, which she agreed nodding her head, but not before speaking to Darlene first.

"Be right back sweetie...he's here, just like I promised he would be, but he's obviously got questions...so just hang tight, and we'll be right back...and then we can have some fun!"

Bev followed me a bit further down the hallway so we could at least speak quietly without being overheard.

"What?" She asked. "And how do you know her name anyway?"

So I told her that we actually worked together, though I had no clue that she also delivered pizza three times a week at night as a further way to earn a little extra money while putting herself through school.

Bev thought it was funny. I didn't...not so much.

"How the hell did she end up here anyway?" I now asked.

And then Bev briefly told me how she'd suddenly gotten the idea there at the door, told the girl if she was "interested" in doing anything, to call her the following morning, which she did. She then told Darlene, how if she was interested in being with her "too", that part of the deal would be to be a surprise for her boyfriend in doing that. But...she didn't want Darlene knowing who her boyfriend was, hence the blindfold. But if she was willing to go along with that, she promised it would be wild, and a lot of fun. Curiously enough, it was also a long held fantasy of Darlene's to be made love to by a complete and total stranger. And with the assurance from Bev that I wasn't some sort of psychotic weirdo-freak or something...she was more than willing to go along with it. As long of course, as she and Bev had a little fun themselves. She had admitted to Bev early that morning, she was indeed bi-sexual, and enjoyed men and women equally as much.

But now...with me knowing who Darlene was, I wasn't sure this was such a good idea any more.

"Nonsense!" Bev stated. "This is even more interesting and fun now because of that. She'll never know it's you for one thing...provided you keep your mouth shut like I told you. And two...you get to see two women together, isn't that something you said you've fantasized about and always wanted to see?"

There was no denying the fact it was. And there wouldn't be a better opportunity for me than this one. And...I did like Darlene, though I wasn't about to tell Bev I'd gone so far as to ask her out, though turned down at the time as I had been. So the risk was...in her finding out it was me. I was definitely going to keep my fucking mouth shut if we actually went through with this.

"Ok, come on then...lets go back in and treat her to a little double-up of pleasure, and then take things from there."

I quickly took my clothes off, and then just stood there for a moment watching her as Bev climbed up into the bed next to Darlene. In seconds, they were caressing one another, hands, fingers and lips everywhere at once. I stood with a raging hard-on.

"Fuck me!" I thought. "This is crazy!" And though it was, and though it was indeed dangerous even perhaps...I now looked on at Bev in a whole new way as well. She was doing this not only for herself...but for me. And now I wanted her even more badly than I ever did before.

**

I was still nervous as hell...doing this, though obviously with Darlene's permission. Problem was, would she have gone along with doing this knowing it was me? Probably not...though even knowing that, somehow made all of this that much more exciting in a strange way too.

And it also told me something else about Darlene, actually...a lot of something's about Darlene, I would never have guessed about her. The least of which was her obvious bi-sexuality. Watching her and Bev together, long before I joined them was hot as hell. Darlene obviously loved playing with Bev's tits...and was doing so, just as Bev was of course enjoying herself as she played with Darlene's much smaller, slightly perkier tits. And who'd have thought that one either? That Bev too had a curious side to her nature, and had for quite some time now, been wanting to explore this. Though up until now as I later learned, that opportunity had never really presented itself.

"So...is he here watching us?" Darlene asked sucking playfully on one of Bev's hard extended nipples as she asked that.

"Oh yeah...he's watching, and enjoying it. You should see how hard his dick is!" She told her.

"Wish I could," she laughed pleasurably. "But at least I'll still get to feel it...yes?"

"Yes of course...and maybe next time, if there is a next time...I'll let you take the blind fold off!"

"Next time?" I thought to myself. "Yeah right...fat chance. There was no doubt in my mind at least, this would most likely be the first and last time we ever did anything like this, let alone including Darlene again, even if we did. Which I simply couldn't see happening under the circumstances. Something I again didn't wish to think about. Right now, all I did want to think about was this...watching them, and eventually joining in with them when I was too fucking horny not to.

"That would be nice too," Darlene commented. "But right now...I have to admit, I'm enjoying this, quite exciting really, not knowing who "he" is...or what he even looks like. But having met you...I'm pretty sure he's damn attractive as well."

"Oh yes...he is, and he does have one hell of a gorgeous hard cock!" She added. "Now...would you like to feel it? And touch it with me?" she then asked. "I'm sure he'd love having you and I licking up and down his shaft together, how's that sound?"

"It sounds...fucking hot!" Darlene stated, once again surprising me not only with her words, but her sultry tone of voice. God...if she only knew.

I soon after climbed into bed with the two of them, and then lay back taking delight as they both immediately went to work, playing with my cock. Darlene took her time exploring me with her other senses, a reminder of what Bev and I had likewise done in the kitchen pantry area. So I had some sense of what she herself was experiencing and going through as she fondled and sucked me that way.

I almost envied her as hot as that had been. But...I was also enjoying myself tremendously, watching the two of them, feeling their lips and tongues as they licked and sucked up and down my shaft.

"I'd love watching him fuck you now sweetie. Would you like that? Would you like to feel that nice hard big cock of his inside your pussy? While you're licking mine?"

"Oh yes! Yes! I would!" Darlene moaned anxiously as Bev guided her into position, with her ass up in the air now, just near the edge of the bed so I could stand up behind her while she in turn began earnestly licking Bev's cunt.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers