All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Nude Scene Pt. 01'

by OzEliot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
G5902G5902about 2 years ago

Great story!!! I started this morning with a couple of other stories that I wanted to read today. I saw this story and decided to tag it for a later read. You did a great job from the very beginning of this story and it snagged me and it would not let me go!!! This story is very nicely written, it has a wonderful pace, it has great suspense, it is believable, and it is nicely erotic. I look forward to reading the next chapter. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jesus, This is the hottest thing I've read on this website in a long time. Good work.

G5902G5902about 2 years ago

I started to share an opinion about Emily but I had second thoughts. I can’t wait to see how you handle her. I do hope that you maintain the strength and depth of your characters!

KarotteKarotteabout 2 years ago

One word: Amazing! Thank you so much for this story. I'm rooting for the polygamy-route with Emily AND Liz - so no feelings get hurt :)

OzEliotOzEliotabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the encouraging reviews. It's been a long time since I submitted anything to the site because I've had a number of unfinished stories and I like to have them done before posting them. The next part of this story (it should be 3 in total) has already been submitted to Literotica and will probably post soon. I hope the questions or hopes for Emily are realized in the final chapter in a way that satisfy. Again, the positive comments are much appreciated.

hereandnow11hereandnow11about 2 years ago

Such a well written story. So interesting and exciting, with just the right amount of build up and tension. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow

spyraloutspyraloutabout 2 years ago

Insanely hot! Loved the reveal of Liz's exposure in the movie! Very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOzEliot@OzEliot
Longtime writer, longtime fan of "dirty" books. There's a reason normal people skip right to those parts, right? What's fantasy is fantasy, what's real is real. I'm a fiction writer. If it sounds like it's fantasy, it probably is. If it doesn't sound like it's fantasy... then...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES