My Best Friend's Nude Scene Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should probably just do it. If you want me to."

"What?" She acted as if she didn't understand what I was talking about, then laughed again. I could tell by the embarrassment she was trying to hide that she knew exactly what was on my mind--it was on hers, too. "Get over yourself."

"I would feel like we evened the score a bit. I guess."

"If you really want to, knock yourself out," she said, then laughed again.

"What if I did?" I asked, leaning with my arm on the back of the couch. "I don't mean it to be weird. I'm not trying to seduce anyone."

"You must be pretty impressive under those clothes," she laughed, then she muttered, "Sorry."

"No, I'm not that great. Not too fat... but I'm not Jean-Claude Van Damme either." I took another drink and let it linger in my mouth, waiting for her to tell me it was all a dumb idea. She had just been joking. But she didn't. I wondered if she was leaving the door open so I could walk through it. "Should I? I'll let you make the call... you're the one who has to do the looking..."

"Mike... you don't..." For several seconds she had her eyes averted, on the TV, but then she turned and looked over my legs. Her eyes worked their way up until she was looking into mine. "It's okay if you don't."

"I know. But what if I did?"

Liz licked her lips as she stared at me uncertainly, then shook her head, like some weight had added to it since she sat down. "That would... that would be okay, too."

"I'm going to do it," I said, taking another long drink as she giggled quietly. "Last chance to stop me."

"That's cool. Go for it."

I got up, waiting a moment for my balance to catch up with me, and I started unbuttoning my shirt. "I'm really going to do it."

"What if Emily comes home?"

"We'll be alright. It'll just take a minute," I said. The truth was I wasn't thinking much about my girlfriend. I just hoped she wouldn't come through the door. I went back to the bedroom and closed the door.

For all of my confidence in the living room--I had practically pushed her into letting me disrobe for her, just so I could feel better--I sat on the edge of the bed, pants around my ankles, pretending the screwdriver was to blame for my reluctance to stand up and finish the job. I worked my feet out from my trousers and rubbed a hand over my chest. When I started to take my black underwear off, they got hung up on my unflagging erection. Not that I couldn't have managed, it wasn't like an impossible task, but I started thinking about walking out there, my fierce hard-on leading the way, and I knew I wouldn't be able to face her. In my mind, it was just me walking out there and letting her get a look at me, the same as Emily might see when I came to bed. But the thought of being naked for her, and maybe intruding thoughts of what lay underneath her clothes, had me aroused in a way I couldn't hide. I suppose Liz had had it easy on the set, probably more nervous than anything else with all those peeping eyes that she didn't have worry about anyone thinking about whether her nipples were hard or not.

I waited so long that Liz knocked on the door.

"Mike? Um... I'll probably take off now. We're both tired and a little--"

"No, no, don't go," I said, hopping up from the bed and going to the door. I put a hand on it, but didn't open it. "I'm coming out."

"You don't have to. It's cool. I only meant it as a joke and it... got a little out of hand."

"Just wait," I said quietly. "I... I want to. I just don't... uh... did you, um... how nervous were you when you filmed those scenes?"

I didn't hear anything. I almost thought she had left as she said she would, my head leaning against that door. I glanced down and saw I was as stiff as when I started.

Liz replied, "Of course I was... nervous. Like I was showering under a sparking electrical wire. I wanted to back out of it. I changed my mind about a dozen times. Then I just... funny enough, I probably had a glass of wine and decided to go through with it."

"I bet you didn't enjoy it at all."

"No. Not a bit," she said, then sighed.

I hesitated, then said, "I would come out right now... but I'm... I'm probably enjoying it a little too much."

"Oh. Oh," she said. I listened for laughter, but didn't hear it. "Don't even worry about it, Mike. You don't have to."

"I feel like I should. I said I should. I mean... I saw you."

"That was my choice. At least... doing it in the first place."

I thought about seeing Liz in that DVD the first time, watching her with Emily sitting beside me, judging her in that brutal way. Then about how turned on Emily was. We were both turned on. While Liz wasn't exactly wet and looking for a fuck in that movie, it was hard to imagine a more humiliating way I could have seen her naked. I swallowed and listened as Liz kept telling me I wasn't expected to go through with it, and in fact, she didn't even want me to.

"I'm coming out," I said.

She only told me, "Okay."

I stepped back and pulled my underwear down my legs, letting my inflexible cock free. My breath raced as I threw my shorts back onto the bed and put a hand on the door handle. I opened the door and let it swing back.

Liz stood on the other side and she looked shocked to see me, like she had been sure I would chicken out. It was almost cute how she looked to my engorged dick and then looked up into my eyes like it wasn't the whole reason I was standing there.

"Ta-da," I said, trying to sound mocking. I put my weight on one foot and held onto the door to stay standing as I fluttered my hand about. "It's okay. Go ahead. That's what this is about. Right?"

Liz let herself look down again. If she laughed, I thought right then, I would probably have a heart-attack before I could get the door closed and dress again. I swallowed, uncomfortable with her gaze, but I wasn't going to hide myself so quick.

"You look good," she said, then blinked and looked almost as uncomfortable as me. Still, her eyes kept looking back to my erection. "You're big."

"I'm not that... that big..."

"It's always hard to tell... when a guy is just... flat," she said, then giggled. "Sorry. You do look really good, though."

"I'm sure I need to get back to the gym more often."

"Not from where I'm... standing," she said, then covered her mouth and looked at my cock again. "Wow... so... thanks. I guess."

"Do you feel better?"

"I think I do. You didn't have to... but I sure don't mind." She made a circle gesture with her finger, and it took me a few seconds while to figure out what she meant. When I did understand, I made a slow revolution. I didn't put much sexy into it at all. I thought of all this as obligatory rather than she was enjoying herself--then she made a small noise when she got a look at my backside. "Nice."

"You think so."

"Dicks are sure great in action, man... but I've always been a bit of an ass girl."

"That's good," I said, feeling my skin burn hotter.

"How about you?"

"Well, I'm not much for dicks..."

"Seriously... are you into... tits? ...Or are you an ass man?"

"A little bit of... everything," I said.

When I turned to meet her again, she wasn't laughing at me in the least. She looked positively hungry for me. Liz licked her lips and looked me over again.

She asked, "Would it make you feel better... if I took my clothes off, too?"

I couldn't say how much I wanted her to. But we had already gone too far, and even the cloud of vodka couldn't make me forget that I would be cheating on Emily. That didn't mean I wasn't giving it serious consideration. She nodded and stepped back, though, when I shook my head. I murmured that I would be getting dressed again and she said that was for the best.

"Um, do you have the DVD? The one of me?"

"Sure. I'll bring it out," I said. "You can borrow it."

By "borrow" I meant that I didn't expect her to bring it back. Again, she surprised me. I started to close the door and she said, "We can watch it while we sober up--if you don't mind."

I couldn't believe she wanted to see it--and more than that that she wanted me to see it again. Maybe it was just more of this same intimacy we were sharing. I didn't want to think about it too much.

The door closed, I went to find the DVD in my drawer, where I had hidden it from Emily. Once I found it, I was in such a rush to take it to her that I almost walked out of the room naked again. I looked for my underwear and found them by the door, then put them on again. I picked up my pants and tried to unwind the legs from each other, but it was an annoying process. I thought it was taking me too long, so I just left them on the bed. If it bothered Liz, I told myself I would come back and put on my robe or something.

She didn't criticize me for being in my underwear. As I sat down beside her, after putting the DVD into the player and collecting the remote, I noticed that the snap on her jeans had been undone. It had probably been left that way since she had gone to the bathroom or something. I settled in and pressed play. The movie started.

We were a few minutes into the movie, the scene where the first naked woman is hunted down, when Liz leaned against me, letting her feet hang over the end of the couch. Though her head was on my arm, she had a good view of the tent in my underpants. Her fingers grazed along the hair of my arm.

"Can you... skip ahead? To the parts where I'm in?" She giggled again, and I hoped she didn't notice my dick twitch. "I know. I'm such an ego-maniac."

So I fast-forwarded to the first scene with Liz as Katie. Those adorable short jeans. She did her lines with Leonard, then turned to walk away.

"My ass looks so fat."

"I think you look wonderful."

Her breath was hot on my bare arm. "Don't kid me. You don't have to tell me that if you don't mean it."

"You know you look good. You must."

"Would you believe no one ever tells me?" She took another drink of her screwdriver, finishing it off. "Not even Nando told me."

"Well... you do. He was crazy."

Her hand continued rubbing my arm, and it had such a presumption of innocence about it I couldn't bring myself to stop her.

I kept watching the next scene for a few seconds, distracted, but she asked me to skip ahead again. It took a longer time of fast-forwarding.

"I tried to pretend like this whole business never happened... but I have thought from time to time... you know... that if I ever got my career up and running, someone would probably find it. Some German fan would recognize me or whatever. It's not exactly a limited release like it was supposed to be, is it?"

"Actresses go nude for movies all the time, Liz. It's not going to affect your career."

"I've got no career right now. Probably not worth worrying about it until I have something like that." She shifted a little, putting her glass on the floor. "Here it is."

It was the scene where she enters Leonard's apartment and finds the carnage inside. I asked her, maybe just to change to a safer topic, if it was hard for her reacting with horror.

"Oh, no. That was the easy part. Just the acting business. I didn't really...the guy playing Leonard was alright, but he could be pretty intense. A little method-y. I didn't like it when he grabbed me. That was kind of scary in real life. But if I wanted to be scared, all I had to do was think about the scenes we were filming next. We shot a lot of it in order. Nando might have been thinking he would make it expensive if I tried to bail on him when the nudity started. Then I would be to blame if he couldn't finish he film, all of that. I guess it worked."

"You were close to changing your mind?"

Katie, Liz's alter-ego, woke up in the dim light of the basement and climbed to her feet. I could see her there, first from the belly up, then in a wider, full-frontal shot. Liz covered her face and laughed.

"Oh my god. Yes. Yes, I was close to... you know, I forgot I had shaved myself back then. All the girls were going bald for things, I guess. Especially porn. Jesus, look at me. Oh, boy. It's so much worse than I remember..."

"You look great. Absolutely beautiful."

"I'm all grimy and... ugh. Even the lightning is terrible. We had a great DP, but he couldn't get better lighting in that location without it looking... unrealistic..."

I talked over Leonard's diatribe. "You still look beautiful. You have a... a fantastic body, Liz."

"No... that's... it's good to hear. But..."

"It's beautiful. I think you're so..."

My dick twitched again. I burned redder and wished I had put on something baggier. Being naked in front of her minutes ago seemed like a lifetime passed.

"Oh, fucking hell..."

Liz on the screen had begun climbing through the shaft, down on all fours, and I felt myself getting harder as the girl on the couch beside me felt more humiliated.

"Goddammit... I forgot he talked me into that. I think I remembered it at the time... Jesus, I look horrible..."

"You still look great. Really. I..." I had to take a breath because my dick was straining inside my jockey shorts, pushing at the fabric. Liz certainly noticed.

"Tell me... when you saw that girl in the movie... bare naked. Nude, on all fours... and you can see everything, Mike... did you want to fuck her?"

My breath shuddered. I nodded, but I couldn't say anymore. Her hand was resting on my leg, fingers pressing into my thigh.

Liz peeled my underwear down as I tried to remember the words that would stop her.

"It's okay to say it. If you wanted to fuck her," whispered Liz, her breath falling on my spike. "You could just... climb in close to her. Press your chest into her back... feel her buttocks pressing up against your groin. She's waiting for you, Mike. This is just our secret... but she wanted to fuck you since the day she met you."

Her tongue dashed out to meet the warmth of my erection. It quivered, then jerked. The searing breath falling onto it was almost as intense as her wet mouth.

"I never told this to anyone... not to Nando or anyone... but that girl you're watching? She did... get a bit turned on by all this," confessed Liz. "It was still new to her... having men watch her. And being nude like that... it was such a bad thing to do. She knows it. But when she thinks about it... even now... it can make her pussy gush..."

Her lips formed a circle on the tip of my dick, sucking ever so slightly. I made a squeaking noise and she licked the mushroom top of my pipe.

"Oh my god... Liz... fuck..."

"Do you remember the first time we got drunk together? And I told you I liked to give guys head?" she whispered. Her tongue slid up the underside of my shaft again. On the screen, the same girl was stepping out into the sunlight and bathing her bare body in light. I stared at the cleft of her pussy and dreamed of what it felt like to be inside her, while Liz admitted to me, "I wanted to suck your dick for a long time. Just like this. Don't stop me, please. Just let me suck you."

I moaned from deep in my belly while staring at the jiggling ass of the nude girl on the TV.

Liz came up long enough to say, "It's okay... if you want to cum in my mouth. I like how it feels."

If I thought about anything she was saying, I would have burst right away. It might have been better if we had. But I didn't want it to end, and I that impulse was maybe the best indication I had I didn't expect it would ever happen again. The inside of Liz's mouth cradled my cock, her saliva drenched me, and her tongue squeezed and coated me. Her mouth went up and down and the sensation of her breath drove me wild. I squeezed my eyes and tried to keep my mind on things that had nothing to do with Liz--like the projects that were overdue in my classes. She knew what she was doing, I could tell that much, and my best attempts to resist coming were going to fail. At one my point, my eyes turned to the door.

Just waiting for Emily to come through it.

Maybe it would be better if she had. But she didn't. If my parents had come through the door together I'm not sure it would have been enough to make me stop what we were doing. Liz worked my dick harder and I couldn't help myself anymore.

I came in her mouth. She continued sucking on me, despite my breathless offers to get her a towel.

Once she caught her breath--while I was still catching mine--Liz got up and went to the bathroom. She was wearing the same shirt, even her jacket, but had taken off her pants. I watched her walk away and wondered when she had taken them off.

She came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and her breath smelled like spearmint mouthwash. Liz kissed me on the cheek and stepped into her jeans.

"Don't worry. I'm not the kind to get attached. I know... one-time thing..."

She looked back at the screen, now rolling credits, and she sighed.

"At least something good came out of all this."

Even after she said good-bye, and a promise to see me on Monday, I sat there in the chair and couldn't quite recover. I managed to get dressed again before Emily came home, and when she did, she was so drunk that she didn't notice the movie in the DVD player. She didn't notice I wasn't as mad as I might have otherwise been either.