My Best Friend's Wedding Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack relives his past.
2.8k words
4.77
9.5k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reader207
reader207
148 Followers

Previously...

He stuck a third finger into my hole and I instantly burst into his mouth. The second my cum hit his tongue, he pulled his hips up, flooding my mouth with his load. We both continued moaning on each other's cocks while we swallowed our salty loads. He stood up tall, swung me around, and laid down next to me. We shared a sloppy kiss, exchanging saliva and the remnants of our salty cum. We broke apart and I rested my cheek on his hairy chest. He draped one arm around my shoulders.

"This can't be the last time I see you like this," he said.

"Don't worry, it won't be."

##

"Oh, shit, kiddo, look at the time. We gotta get you checked out," I said to Devin while his head rested on my chest.

"Whoops! Yeah, check out is at noon," said Devin, hopping up off the bed.

We'd gotten a bit carried away with our goodbye, but he still had a good fifteen minutes to get packed up and out of the room.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked, getting up to find my clothes.

"No, no. That's okay, Jack. I got it!"

I put my pants and shirt back on, watching Devin scurry around gathering his belongings and tossing them all into a suitcase. He's so stinking cute. After this weekend, I understand why my daughter, Sara, and wife, Diane like him so much. Devin was kind, smart, tender, and downright adorable.

In no time at all he had everything packed up. I refused to let him carry the suitcase or his other bags. I am a gentleman after all. Devin lead the way down the carpeted hall towards the elevators. I loved openly staring at his perky booty underneath his tight denim.

In the hotel lobby, it took all of two minutes for Devin to checkout. The way I towered over his shorter frame and carried his bags, I wouldn't be surprised if people thought I was his bodyguard. I guess I just wanted to take care of him. This might be the first time we've ever met in person, but I've heard stories about him for nearly a decade.

Devin turned away from the lobby front desk. I followed him outside to his car and loaded the bags into the trunk.

"I guess this is goodbye, then," he said, trying to stifle a frown.

"For now, it's a goodbye for now," I said in hopes of reassuring him. "You have my number now at least. Hopefully, we can get to know each other better.

Devin nodded, not replying. I pulled him into a hug, lending him my strength. I knew we would see each other again. He just didn't have the same level of patience as me.

"Let me know when you're back home safe," I said.

"You got it, dad," said Devin, sticking his tongue out at me for emphasis.

I chuckled and watched him pull away from the curb. At the traffic light, he stuck half his torso out the window for one final wave goodbye. His eyes seemed to light up at the sight of me. It made me feel all warm inside as I walked to my truck.

To most people, all they see is the 6'4" ex-Army guy. I didn't show it often, but I was a big softy at heart. Diane knew this of me, as did Sara. Now I hoped to show it to Devin. I turned on the ignition and started heading home. It took some willpower to not follow that jeep back to Philadelphia. Devin made something inside me stir again, and not just between my legs. It was the desire to fall in love.

Diane knew I was gay, or at least gay-leaning. I had admitted as much by telling her of my affair with a fellow private. I wasn't ready to tell Sara, though I should. Diane and I have stayed together for companionship and Sara's sake. Over the years Diane has encouraged me to explore my true self, but I'd always been too afraid of what I'd find. Sara's engagement changed that. Seeing her so happy and in love made me want the same thing. Go figure the first time I try a dating app and I meet my daughter's best friend. Sure Devin is a bit younger than me, but straight men do that all the time.

In a way, Devin reminded me of Anthony. I remember the day we first met like it was yesterday. It was September 1989. Diane and I had graduated high school that June. We married in July, and by August, she was pregnant. I was in desperate need of a job. Back then I didn't have much academic drive or motivation, so the Army it was.

I went to our local recruiting office, and a week later I was leaving upstate New York on a bus to Fort Benning, Georgia. I felt guilty leaving Diane but would feel even worse if I couldn't financially support her through this pregnancy. It seemed twenty hours on a bus in a cramped seat should've been punishment enough. God, I hope she'll be alright while I'm gone.

I arrived in Georgia on a steamy later summer day. The humidity was enough to buckle any strong man. I made my way with similar young wanna-be soldiers into Fort Benning. Even at 19, I easily stood out as the tallest of the new cadets.

I was hundreds of miles from home. I had left behind a wife Ieft with a baby on the way when I still felt like a kid myself. One of the good things about being so tall is that people think you're more confident than you are. On the inside, I was shaking.

I followed signs for check-in and found a pavilion set up. Hundreds of recruits were lined up at various tables to get their paperwork and gear sorted out. I queued at the one with a sign that indicated the letter of my last name. During the 20-minute wait, I nearly sweat through my clothes standing under the hot 90-degree sun. I get to the front of the line and find a harrassed-looking Sargent.

"Name?" he barked.

"Uh, Jackson. Jackson Flint," I said.

The Sargent looked me up and down, raising an eyebrow when he got to my shaggy black hair.

"You'll need to get that trimmed, son," he said.

"Uh, yes, sir."

"Here is your barracks assignment and gear bag," he said, handing me a sheet of paper and a brown rucksack. "Go get that mop cut and then report to your Staff Sargent.

"Yes, sir, thank you, sir," I said, stumbling over my words.

"Next!"

The dismissal was clear. I gathered my new belongings and followed similarly shaggy-haired 18-year-olds and found an equally long line for the barber. An hour later I was sporting a freshly shorn crew cut. Using the guide provided by the check-in Sargent, I made my way to my new home.

I found my assigned barracks and discovered it was nearly full already. Guys of every different shape and size were choosing bunks and packing their things away in storage trunks. I scanned the room looking for an open bed. I spotted one at the very end of the row, in the far right corner.

I marched along the row of bunks nodding to anyone who made eye contact. At the last set of bunk beds, I dropped my rucksack and surveyed what I had to work with. The mattress and sheets looked sterile, like something from a hospital ward.

A guy around my age lay on the top bunk, looking through a pamphlet. Just like the Sargent earlier, he gave me a one-up. He ended with a raised eyebrow, and a smirk.

"What's up, bigfoot?" he asked in a thick New Jersey accent.

I blinked and stared at him.

"I'm just kiddin', bud," he said, extending a hand to shake mine. "I'm Anthony."

"Jackson," I said, taking his hand in mine. It felt so small in mine.

"Jack? Nice to meet you, bunk buddy."

Anthony resumed thumbing the pamphlet while I started to put away my gear and toiletries. Anthony looked to be in his training get-up already. He wore a grey t-shirt and silky dark green running shorts. His arms and legs were covered in coarse black hair. He had a tan that seemed more than just summer sun, probably from Italian heritage. Laying down, I couldn't quite tell how tall he was. He had thick biceps and a strong-looking chest. His furry legs were equally muscled.

Suddenly, the barracks door banged open.

"ATTENTION!"

Everywhere guys in various states of dress jumped to form a line at the end of the row of beds. Anthony hopped to the floor and saluted in a flash. I quickly emulated him. Through the corner of my eye, I could see he didn't even come up to my shoulder. A little Italian meatball he was. Not that I'd ever say it for him to hear. A grizzled-looking man walked up and down the two rows standing opposite each other.

"You miserable maggots better move quicker next time," he grumbled. "I am Staff Sargent Cohen. I have the honor of watching over you scum-fucks for the next ten weeks. Training begins tomorrow morning, at 6 am sharp. Got it?"

"SIR, YES SIR!" we all shouted in unison.

After he left, the room slowly returned to a more relaxed state.

"Is it always going to be like this?" I asked Anthony.

"Probably gonna get worse," he said, scratching his balls. "You hungry, bigfoot?"

"Yeah, I could eat," I said.

"Get changed first."

I pulled out clothes similar to his, looking around for a place to put them on in private.

"Is there somewhere I can change?" I asked.

"Nope," said Anthony. "You might as well get used to being naked around all of us."

I was an only child and never had to change around siblings. The high school basketball coach begged me to join the team, but I never played any sports either. I got into the corner as much as I could and quickly took off my jeans and shirt. I couldn't be certain, but I'm pretty sure Anthony was watching as I stripped. As fast as I could, I had the shorts on. I turned around before putting on my shirt and saw Anthony's gaze immediately drop to the floor. I laced up my sneakers and the two of us were on our way to the mess hall for an early lunch.

Anthony walked quickly to keep up with my long stride.

"How tall are you, anyway?" he asked.

"6'4""

"Damn, boy! If we end up in war, I'm gonna hide behind you."

For the first time today, I smiled.

The mess hall was mostly empty with so many people getting settled in. We got some food and found a table for ourselves. Anthony and I chatted some more about our backgrounds, where we were from, etc. He grew up on the Jersey Shore, in Tom's River. His father and uncles had all been in the army so now it was his turn. He gave me some survival tips that helped set me at ease. In general, around him, I felt much more relaxed. He was easy to talk to, funny, and charismatic. It will be nice to have a friend. I told him about growing up in Skaneateles, aka, the middle of nowhere. I spoke of Diane, and the baby on the way, and how I was scared shitless about this entire situation.

"Hey, at least you're doing what you can to support your family. That's honorable," he reassured me.

The mess hall was steadily filling up as more of the hungry recruits got settled in. We finished eating and walked around the facilities a bit before making our way back to the barracks. It might've been my

imagination but Anthony's hand would gently graze mine. When no one was in sight, his shoulder would bump into arm.

"Do you know where the showers are?" I asked Anthony. "It's been almost two days since I've had one and I'm starting to smell myself."

"Yeah I can show you," he said. "I could use one myself."

We gathered our toiletries and towels and left for the nearby locker room. It was deserted just like the mess hall. Anthony and I just happened to be one step ahead of everyone else. The shower wasn't so much a shower as I expected. It was a large, white-tiled room with two dozen shower heads along three walls. I half expected aomething like this, but knew I had to get used to it.

Anthony hung his towel on a hook. The coarse black hair covering his arms and legs extended to his chest. it seemed the only smooth skin he had was his back and ass. I'd never seen another man naked, but I didn't find it grotestque. I could admire his handsome masculinity.

"This is great. Its early enough there's still hot water," he said, turning on two of the shower heads.

The sound of his voice and the running water echoed in the mostly empty chamber. I hung my towel next to his and walked to the neighboring showerhead. I wasn't overly muscular, but I felt an air of confidence by the state of my body. I stood next to Anthony and let the water wash over me, closing my eyes.

"Is everything about you big?"

I looked to Anthony, who was staring at my flaccid cock. It was probably 4" soft. He licked his lips.

"Dude, quit staring," I said, blushing.

"Nothing to be ashamed of, my man!"

I couldn't help myself. My eyes drifted down over Anthony's hairy chest and stomach to look at his soft uncut dick hanging out from a mass of black pubic hair. The soap he'd been lathering across his chest trailed down his stomach and onto his pelvis. He worked the suds onto his ballsack and taint before grabbing his dick. It made my own dick start to tingle.

"Like what you see, big fella?" he asked, shaking his dick at me.

"What? Me? Sorry, I didn't mean to stare."

He smirked and kept stroking his soapy dick. I tried to distract myself by washing my own body. That's when he dropped the soap and it slid over towards my feet. In flash he was inches a way and bent over to pick it up.

"Don't worry, I got it," he whispered.

His now hard dick stood erect at 6.5", the foreskin slightly stretched and pulled back over the head. His closeness made me tingle even more, bringing my dick to life. I quickly hardened to my 9". Why am I so turned on by this?

It was my turn to drop the soap. I was so caught up in the moment it just slipped from my fingers. Anthony reacted before I did, sinking into a crouch and picking up the bar. He was just about eye level with my cock. He abandoned the soap and stood up slowly. His free hand twitched, almost as if to stop himself from reaching out to my manhood. My heart raced and my skin prickled.

"Do it."

Anthony took my firm cock into his calloused hand. My whole body shuddered at his touch. Diane had given me a handjob once in a movie theatre, but this was a totally different experience. Where Diane had seemed reluctant, Anthony was eager. Right here, right now, we were two nineteen year old boys, two nineteen year old men, sharing an intimate moment. He gently tugged on my pole but kept a strong grip.

Anthony dropped his bar of soap to guide my hand to his thick 6.5". It was an odd feeling, having another guy's dick in my hand. I could feel the weight of it, which was a contrast to the soft smooth skin. He looked up to me expectantly. His lips quivered in anticipation. Of what, I wasn't sure. He leaned in closer.

I focused my attention on his cock, breaking eye contact. He sighed in disappointment. I roughly jerked his dick, making his ball sack bounce. Anthony reciprocated, matching my pace. My breath quickened and my toes curled.

"I'm gonna, I'm gonna..."

I shot ropes of sticky white goo, splattering across Anthony's hairy stomach. As my cum hit his skin, he erupted in my hand, shooting onto my legs.

A door banged open and we both jumped. Anthony picked up his soap and stepped back to his shower head. We tried to act normal as the sounds of laughter and chatter got closer. I'd just finished cleaning off Anthony's cum when a group of four guys strolled in laughing at joke. I kept my eyes focused on the tiled wall in front of me. I stole a glance to Anthony and we shared a knowing smile.

My memories dissipated as I pulled into my long driveway. I parked in the dark garage and held a hand to my heart, to his dog tags.

"I miss you..."

To be continued

reader207
reader207
148 Followers