All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Wife'

by AmsySecrets

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight5 months ago

Hot fucking story! Even after I got married, and even before, I always need a big hot cock pumping hot cum in my pussy, mouth, and ass. Sex is fun and one can never have too much. Keep writing about them fucking anywhere and anytime.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

No guilt. No remorse. Happily denying her husband …exactly why is she married to him if she prefers his best friend?

Can he call himself a best friend when he is fucking his rivals wife and showing her off to his other friends?

I don’t care that she’s cheating. I don’t care that who she prefers to be with, I only care about consistency. People don’t behave like that without reason and they sure as hell have no guilt about their affair if they have any kind of feelings for the innocent partner.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Did you know that Adult males and females are able to read books without needing to have letters (or words) to indicate who is talking? Plus, why don't we, the readers, get to know their actual names? Do they really refer to each other as "M" and "H"?

DunkirkDunkirk5 months ago

He needs to put a baby in her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Time to go to the bar and meet the friends, then bring her home and share her with 3-4 or them. Turn the cheating skank slut into a complete whore, then send her back to hubby.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Some friend. Meh!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

Keep going with these two.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Call the friends, cancel the meet -up and bang away the evening with her.

Friends at the bar can be anytime.

Good pussy should never be wasted, use it up..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmsySecrets@AmsySecrets
Hi! I’m Amsy, a novice eroticer (writer of erotica) who lives my fantasies through my words. I am excited to share all my little naughty secrets with you!