My Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see, You're my mother, I'm your son, You're naked, I'm naked, and we are in your bed..." A wink and a kiss that almost had Linda purring. Dan pulled away from the kiss and put his thumb and index finger along the sides of his jaw, humming and faux thinking.

"Yes... it's confirmed, you are a slut," A wink and a kiss that made Linda's toes curl. "Now... You must be starving. Let's get something to eat, and I'll make a pot of tea," declared Dan as he jumped up, grabbed Linda's hand and virtually towed her off the bed. When her feet hit the floor, he scooped her into his arms and carried her to the kitchen.

As they reached the kitchen, Dan lowered her feet to the floor. Linda wrapped her arms around Dan's neck and kissed him. "Thank you," she whispered as their lips parted. She released and turned away from him, then began making toasted ham and cheese sandwiches. Dan put the kettle on and prepped the tea.

"So what am I being thanked for?" asked Dan as he stood there waiting for the water to boil.

Linda didn't stop what she was doing but answered, "For stopping kissing me,"

"Really," Dan replied with a curious look on his face.

Again Linda didn't stop what she was doing, "Yes... If you hadn't stopped, I would never have been able to leave the bedroom,"

With everything prepared and served, they decided to eat out on the patio. The night was warm and mildly humid, not uncomfortable by any means.

When they had finished eating, dishes were washed and put away. With cups of tea, they turned all the lights off and shifted to the sun lounge. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. The darkness swallowed them as they lay gazing up at the stars and spotting the occasional satellite as it streaked overhead.

For some inexplicable reason, Linda couldn't resist the urge to snuggle up to Dan, as she had done in the bedroom, tucking herself under one of his arms. Her head resting on his upper chest, an arm draped across his ribs and a bent leg laying on his thigh. She sighed as she relaxed. With Dan lightly stroking her bare back, Linda drifted off to sleep.

Dan smiled into the darkness, his birthday plan well and truly on the table.

Saturday - My Birthday

Memories of the evening filled Linda's night, Dan seeing her naked at the backdoor, masturbating to orgasm in the kitchen as he watched, then carrying Linda into bed after her orgasm. My God, What an orgasm. I've never cum that hard before, her mind added. Best of all were the memories of how he touched and kissed her. Dan had stirred her arousal into a virtual firestorm and enticed her to masturbate for relief. Linda dreamed of other things, things that might be, things they could do together, and she wondered if he ate pussy or if he would find it gross. She dreamed of having her pussy eaten, enjoying the pleasures a tongue can give.

Linda moaned almost inaudibly in her sleep, her mind flitting back and forth from masturbating in the kitchen to having her pussy eaten. Her body began gently writhing to the rhythm of her dreams, her orgasm moments away. Her hands floated towards her pussy, finding and encasing a head, her fingers entwining in the hair. Linda held on, not wanting it to leave or the tongue to stop.

Suddenly the tactile sensations reached her brain. Hair, she felt hair. In the same heartbeat, her orgasm smashed into her like a meteor. The impact showered tumultuous explosions of sparks and embers throughout her body. Linda's body tensed and relaxed erratically, every nerve ending misfiring, intensifying the onslaught. Fireworks ignited in a barrage of light and vibrant colours.

The power of her orgasm roused her from her sleep. Her hands released the head and grabbed at the sun lounge. Her hips lifted, thrusting her pussy at the tongue for more contact before pulling back as her clit's sensitivity became intolerable. Her body slumped onto the sun lounge, wave after wave broke then receded, her clit hypersensitive and throbbing wildly.

Too quickly, her orgasm faded into another memory. Linda's world slowly settled, her body becoming serene as the saturation of euphoria replaced the flush of potent estrogen. Hands glided across her skin, lightly caressing her. Linda opened her eyes, her glazed view exposing her son Dan and his girlfriend Jane, both naked, lying on the sun lounge on each side of her. Her view took in her legs, spread wide apart and draped over their torsos.

Sounds of the side gate closing and a vehicle driving away caught Linda's attention. Dan saw the quizzical look on her face and explained before she could ask.

"That's your new alarm clock, your birthday present... Happy Birthday" greeted Dan, and kissed his mother on the cheek.

My new alarm clock was what Linda wanted to say but what came out was, "Mmmm... Thank you," One of her arms raised and lay across her forehead, covering her eyes as they slid shut. Her thoughts hovered over her abating orgasm and her new alarm clock. Maybe this is where trust me comes into play, assuming he'd tell her later. Then another thought filtered into her mind, That's one hell of a birthday present.

They lay there quietly for a few minutes as Linda recovered. Dan announced, "Your breakfast is waiting," as he lifted his mother's leg off his torso and sat up. He briefly looked up and down his mother's naked body, smiled, and then stood holding out his hand. Linda looked up at the offered hand, took hold, and stood up. They walked hand in hand toward the table where her breakfast waited.

"Mmmm... this looks delicious," Linda said, pleasantly surprised. A beautiful continental breakfast was on the table in front of her, muesli, fruit salad, yoghurt, toast and a hot cup of tea.

"So... Tell me about my new alarm clock," enquired Linda as she sat down and began eating.

Dan looked at Jane and then at his mother. She seems very relaxed and accepting of what's happened so far, thought Dan before answering, "Your alarm clock will wake you up every morning,"

"Will I get to see or meet my alarm clock?"

Dan stopped chewing and swallowed, "Every day..." he stated before putting another spoonful of muesli in his mouth.

Linda smiled, thinking. Everyday, What the fuck, Anyone, Anywhere, every day.

"Does it come with an operator's manual?" she asked between bites. A faint little smile flashed across her face at the rhetorical question.

"Your alarm clock will wake you every morning for a month and then only on workdays,"

"That's one hell of a way to be woken up... What about weekends?" asked Linda, rubbing her thighs together, attempting to quieten the beast between her legs, stirring at the prospect. Dan didn't answer, just smiled.

After Linda had finished her breakfast, Jane cleared the table, and Dan stood up, again offering his hand.

"So what's next?" asked Linda as she finished her cup of tea and stood up, taking his hand.

"What's next is my birthday present to you," stated Jane as she returned to the patio. She walked over, took Linda's hand from Dan then led her toward the sun lounge, "I'm sorry we couldn't afford both of your presents, so we decided it would be more fun to do this one ourselves,"

"My birthday present is for you to have your pussy shaved every day from now on... so you look your best when you leave the house." declared Jane as Dan stepped up beside her with the shaving gear in his hands. Linda, looking aghast, had planned on doing that anyway but not so publicly or by her son, looked at both of them and then at Jane's bald pussy. Jane, picking up on the hesitation, reassured and prompted Linda to lie down before lying down beside her.

Laying there, both women turned their heads, looking at each other. Jane spoke softly and quietly to Linda, "He's very good at it. He does mine every day. The search is to die for,"

"Search... What search?" Linda asked.

"Ssshhh... You wait. It's well worth it," promised Jane as she reassuringly took hold of Linda's hand.

I can't believe I'm lying here, waiting for my son to shave my pussy. I wonder how many mothers let their sons do that? That would be none, came her mind's reply. Linda smiled inwardly, closed her eyes and took a deep relaxing breath. She lifted her legs, bending her knees, swinging them outwards, giving Dan plenty of room and offering him unhindered access. Thoughts of where she was, outside on the patio, not in the shower or even the privacy of her bedroom, had Linda's arousal verging on the boilover. Visions of lying on the sun lounge on her back patio and her son shaving her pussy every day tumbled through her mind. She felt the heat in her pussy flare, and her pussy get wet with anticipation. Thoughts of an unexpected visitor coming through the gate were almost too much. She felt him move into position and took a couple of deep breaths, trying to calm down. No matter how hard she tried, nothing made a difference.

A towel saturated in hot water covered her pussy, heating her flesh and making it more sensitive. The shaving brush was next. The fine vellicating hairs danced back and forth and around, lathering her pussy in shaving cream. Linda groaned and lifted her hips, presenting her pussy to the brush when the hairs, in a long, excruciatingly slow sweep, dragged the length of her slit and then across her clit's little hood, taking her to the precipice. Linda groaned again, more from loss, as the razor replaced the brush and dragged across the skin, scraping all before it. The sensations were familiar but intensified by the knowledge that her son was guiding the razor. Again another change as the now warm towel was patted and then wiped over her freshly shaved pussy removing any leftover lather. Linda moaned as the rough, soft texture swept over her pussy.

Linda knew it was coming but was unprepared for its power. Her body arched off the sun lounge as a massive wave of intense pleasure cascaded through her. The warm, soft, firm tongue glided effortlessly over her freshly shaved, sensitive skin. She had never experienced anything like it before. Her hands grabbed the sun lounge, the knuckles turning white with tension as she held on, her body shuddering in response to the assault on her sensitive flesh.

Linda's orgasm came fast and hit hard. Her body thrashed about, then, as the peak passed, began to settle, leaving her trembling and flinching. The diminishing waves of pleasure ever so slowly dissipate. Gasping for breath, Linda rolled onto her side, vacantly staring at Jane through glassed-over, half-closed eyes.

Jane kissed Linda on the cheek, "Happy Birthday," she whispered before rolling away and standing up.

"Mmmm... Thank you," hummed Linda as her eyes closed completely. Her second orgasm for the morning drained her strength. Dan knelt there, watching as Linda's body calmed down and she drifted off to sleep. Her last thought, If this is every morning, I'm going to be late for work, sank into the darkness with her.

After putting everything away and tidying up, Dan and Jane knelt on each side of the still-sleeping Linda and began applying sunscreen to her. The morning sun was warming up, and they didn't want her to get burnt. They'd nearly finished when Linda moaned, "Mmmm... You've got all day to stop that," her body responding to their touch, "Mmmm... Is this another birthday present?, or am I just lucky?" There was no answer, and the only sound was Linda purring.

Jane guided Linda's hand to her pussy and gently pressed a finger between her labia onto her clit.

"Cum for us..." she whispered,

Linda's eyes opened, and she looked at Jane and then at Dan. Her eyes slid shut, and her finger started slowly circling her clit. Linda knew it wouldn't take long after already having two orgasms this morning. Damn, my pussy gets eaten by god knows who, then my son shaves and eats my pussy, and now I'm masturbating while he and his girlfriend watch, she thought to herself, Ooohh Yeeaahh, her finger picking up the pace.

In a way, she felt proud she could do this for them. Dan and Jane watched quietly as Linda's body moved in response, gracefully dancing the dance of high arousal. Linda tried to hold off, slowing down and speeding up, but her body had other ideas. Linda's finger circled faster and rubbed harder, her body squirming and subtly vibrating as the tension rapidly escalated, then suddenly let loose.

"Urgh... Uuaarrghh... ccuummmmiinngg... Mmmmuuuuaaaarrrrgggghhhh," Her body flexing, her neck extending, pushing her head back into the sun lounge. Her hips pulled back away from her finger. Her clit, again super sensitive, couldn't be touched until her body had calmed. Her hand lightly stroked her pussy, petting it, then gently cupping it. Dan picked up her hand and softly kissed the tip of the finger she'd used. He watched as Jane placed her hand over Linda's pussy and gradually began moving a finger up and down her pussy slit. The finger instantly became coated in pussy juice, and her girl cum glided smoothly over the turgid flesh. Linda moaned at the renewed touch and hesitantly moved her hips in reception.

Dan sat there holding Linda's hand, watching as Jane tediously slowly guided, now two fingers, deeper between his mother's pussy's lips. He watched as Linda's arousal slowly stoked from smouldering coals to a raging fire. Linda's body gradually began to collaborate with the enticing fingers in her pussy. Legs spreading further apart. Hips rocked back and forth with the rhythm. Jane spoke to Linda in hushed tones, slightly above a whisper.

"Mmmm... good girl... you're enjoying this, Aren't you?" asked Jane,

"Mmmm..."

Jane changed the angle of her hand and then fractionally increased the speed of her fingers. Her fingers slid in knuckle deep, then up the length of Linda's slit until the tips almost touched Linda's clit, getting closer and closer with each pass. Linda felt the change and hummed her appreciation. Linda's hips started to lift and push harder each time the fingers entered her. Her hand found its way to her tit and immediately started kneading it. Dan placed the hand he was holding on her vacant tit. Linda moaned, pushing her chest harder into her own hands. Linda's hands appeared to be cruelly squeezing and tightly gripping handfuls of her tit flesh, only to release it and move to her nipples. Nipples were rolled and pulled, flicked and pinched, rubbed and pressed. Linda moaned each time the self-stimulation changed.

"Mmmm... good girl..." praised Jane as she again changed the tempo and lightly pressed a thumb at the apex of Linda's pussy's slit mere millimetres from Linda's clit. Linda's hip actions swiftly changed, moving, trying to get the contact and the pressure onto her clit.

Jane could see the mounting desperation on Linda's face and kept making subtle changes, pushing Linda closer and closer to her orgasm but never close enough. She changed what she was doing. Her thumb moved onto Linda's clit, holding still. Jane's fingers, now three, began pumping in and out along their length. Linda's body reacted instantly, at the edge, suspended there, insanely in need of that final nudge. Her hands, mauling her tits, her fingers pulling her nipples, trying to get enough to get there.

"Mmmmm... good girl... cum soon..." asked Jane,

Mmmmm, cum, need, soon, cum, good," stuttered Linda, her body out of control, shaking from the tension and her mind screaming for release. On the next push inwards of her fingers, Jane found, pressed and briskly rubbed Linda's g-spot.

Linda's eyes bulged. Massive explosions of sensations tore through her body. Her mind shut down under the overload. Her nervous system was devastated by repetitive surges of misguided impulses, causing her muscles and her body to jerk and spasm erratically. Her hips lunged and parried wildly. Linda's whole body arched and locked. Her eyes open, her eyeballs rolled back in her head, showing only white. Her neck hyper-extended, forcing her head back into the sun lounge's mattress.

Suddenly Linda groaned, long and mournful and collapsed, unconscious. Her body flinched and twitched less and less as her overstimulated nervous system began to quieten.

Dan and Jane stood there silently, visually ensuring that Linda was OK before turning and walking away, leaving her lying naked on the sun lounge in the warm morning sun. Every so often, they returned to roll Linda over and basted her in more sunscreen so she wouldn't get sunburnt. Dan could've carried her inside but decided his mother would be delighted with the beginnings of an all-over suntan.

Sometime later, Dan had almost finished doing what he was doing when he felt a hand touch him on the hip and snake around, wrapping its tendrils around his rapidly hardening cock. He paused and smiled.

"What are you doing?" asked Linda, then realised he was putting the finishing touches on an outdoor shower. It had one of those changeable heads on a hose that you hooked to the wall.

"I thought I'd fit this for you so you can rinse off after working in the garden or having a swim,"

"Mmmm... or anything else we do outdoors," said Linda, a cheeky grin on her face.

"C'mon, It's smoko time, and your cup of tea is waiting," Linda didn't let go of his cock. She gave it a couple of little tugs to get him moving and then used it to steer him to a chair. After pouring his tea, she lifted his chin with her hand and kissed him.

"I need to thank you," Linda said as their lips parted, then, without looking away, returned her hand to his cock, and began a slow pumping action. Dan didn't answer or ask why. Linda coaxed his legs apart, knelt in front of him, nudged his legs further apart and shuffled closer. With one hand cupping his balls and the other wrapped around his cock, she lowered her head and guided it to her mouth. The initial contact of cock, lips and tongue was electrifying for both of them, and they groaned in unison.

"Mmmm... Thank me for what?" asked Dan.

Linda replaced her mouth with her hand, "One for my new alarm clock. Two, my bald pussy. Three, my new shower. Now sit back and enjoy," finished Linda and buried his cock back in her mouth.

So he did, sliding his bum closer to the edge of the seat, spreading his legs further apart, leaning back into the chair and closing his eyes. Dan completely surrendered to the intensity of the sensations made by his mother's mouth. His hands were on each side of her head, fingers buried in her hair, not hindering her movements. Her tongue darted every which way over his tumid crown, then shifted to the frenulum, making him flinch and push upwards, deeper. Her mouth released as it slid down, then sucked as it slid back up.

Linda pressed his cock against the roof of her mouth with her tongue. His cock head and sensitive frenulum dragged across her tongue's surface. Her tongue pressed harder with each thrust, sucking harder with each retreat. She felt his fingers curl up in her hair, and his hands tighten their hold. With little warning, apart from a groan, Dan's first blowjob orgasm erupted, cum splattering against the roof of his mother's mouth. Linda happily sucked and swallowed.

She was pleased she hadn't forgotten, inwardly giggling at her self-suggestion of needing more practice.

Finally licking up the last droplet and kissing his crown, she sat back on her haunches, smiling at the dazed look on her son's face and his cock, not the slightest bit deflated. To be young, she thought as she stood up, turned and sat in her chair. She picked up her cup of tea, smiled, and then reached over to hold Dan's cock and balls. The fondling soon turned into stroking. With the last mouthful of her tea, she swilled and swallowed any remnants of Dan's cum going with it.

Dan watched as Linda finished her cup of tea. She got up, walked over to the sun lounge, coated herself in sunscreen then lay down next to Jane. Thoughts of what had happened since getting home from work yesterday flowed through her mind. How things quickly change, she thought. Scene after scene replaying, now she was laying on her sun lounge, naked, in full view of her son, sunbathing next to his naked girlfriend. Neither one gave a moment's thought to the wrongness of what was taking place, yet there was no hesitation and no regrets.