My Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about my thank you," asked Jane when she felt Linda lay down beside her.

"Later..." Linda replied, closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep feeling safe and very loved.

It wasn't until sometime later that Dan set lunch on the table with a cool drink and walked over to tell Jane and Linda. He noticed that Linda had rolled onto her stomach and was lying on one of Jane's hands. Every so often, there was a faint whimper or muffled moan. When he stepped around near Linda's feet, her legs were apart, and he caught glimpses of a finger between her pussy's lips. Jane was casually strumming Linda's clit with the tip of her finger.

As he stood there and watched, Linda let out a grunt, then a long stifled moan. Jane's hand came out from under Linda and went straight to her mouth. Linda lazily sucked the fingers clean and then lay motionless. Dan turned and walked away, returning to the patio table to gather the lunches and put them back into the fridge for later.

Just as Dan ate the last bite of his sandwich, Linda began to stir. He walked over and sat on the sun lounge next to her.

"Hello gorgeous... welcome back," greeted Dan. Linda rolled onto her back, stretched like a cat waking from a nap with her arms above her head, her body taut, and her toes pointed, then hummed as she relaxed. Dan reached over and began caressing her as if he was smoothing creases in a length of delicate cloth. With the movement on the sun lounge, Jane rolled onto her side, watching Dan's hands caressing his mother's naked body.

"Mmm... Are you enjoying yourself?" asked Linda as she watched his face. His fingers slid over her rigid nipples, making them flick up and down with the ripples. Linda's eyes slid shut, and she moaned as she pushed her tits at the stimulating contact.

"Immensely... you?"

"Absotively, Posilutely," stated Linda, quoting Dan's habitual answer to similar questions. Dan smiled. The sensations faded away, and Linda relaxed. Before Linda realised what was happening, Dan scooped her up and lifted her off the sun lounge. She giggled and playfully squirmed in his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

"Ooh... He's knocking at the door," said Linda, half giggling, half humming her delight.

He carried her over and lowered her into her chair before retrieving her lunch from the kitchen.

"Damn... gone again," huffed Linda as he turned and walked away.

After finishing her lunch, she got up and stepped over in front of Dan, straddling his legs and shuffling forward. "I'm the birthday girl, and I want some of this, so just sit there and behave yourself," Linda took hold of his cock and guided it to her pussy as she lowered herself onto his lap. She stopped briefly and slid the head up and down her slit, spreading her wetness. Up and down, up and down, into her entrance, up and down. Each push into her pussy's entrance went deeper. The delicious stretching feeling returned each time. Linda hummed her delight as the head stretched and surged through her entrance.

Linda's eyes closed as she drifted away. Her legs relaxed, and she continued her journey, her pussy painting his cock with girl juice. The next time to rest was at the hilt. Slowly Linda lowered herself to her destination.

She felt Dan's hands land on her waist and move upwards to her tits. With her eyes still shut, Linda took hold of his hands and lifted them away, "Behave yourself," she playfully scolded. Her hands let go of his and went to her tits, kneading and squeezing them, rolling and tugging her nipples the way she liked it. Her body's motions were ever-increasing in tempo, flexing and gyrating, her hips rocking back and forth, rotating in circles, swinging left to right. Dan was held spellbound by her suppleness and flexibility. Linda's hands left her tits and went to her head, burying her fingers in her hair, raking through it. "Mmmm... Do you have any idea how good you feel... God, that feels so good..." asked Linda, not looking for an answer.

Dan laid back on the seat to watch. Linda reached forward, placing her hands on his shoulders and began riding him like a jockey on a galloping horse. Up and down, her legs pumped, out and in, his cock slid, totally engrossed in pursuing her orgasm. Her tits swung and swayed in accompaniment. Linda settled back into belly dancer mode, rhythmically gyrating. Her fingers entwined in her hair and locked together on her head, adding to the lissomeness of her movements.

Her body's actions changed as it sought more and different stimulation. From jockey to belly dancer to pile driver and back. The pace of her body's motions slowly and inevitably increases. Her hands and fingers made more frequent visits to her tits and nipples. Her legs began raising and lowering her. Linda's body needed to orgasm and knew how to get it. Her whole body began to shake, dropping onto his lap. The last inch or so suddenly surged upwards.

Her orgasm broke free, her legs turned to jelly, and she sank a fraction further. "I'm cuummmiiinnnggg baby... Mmuuaarrgghh, Mmmmmuuuuuaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh..." a moan so deep it resonated throughout her body. Linda's body shuddered as her orgasm made its presence felt. Her head fell forward, her hands on his shoulders for support as she rode the waves of pleasure. Dan sat there, his cock buried to the hilt, squeezed by his mother's pussy muscle's erratic combinations of contraction and relaxation.

After a few minutes of rest, Linda lifted her head and murmured a thank you. He wasn't sure why but didn't question her. Linda sat up and took a deep breath. She looked into his eyes, blew him a kiss, and her hips began to rock back and forth, her body's desires and needs controlling the pace. It didn't take long for Linda to start fucking herself in earnest. Dan watched as her pace and intensity grew, and then without warning, her body shook, lost its rhythm and collapsed, gently face-planting into his shoulder.

"Cc... cccuuummmming... Mmmmmuuuuuaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh..."

Gasping for breath, "So good... so good..." she mumbled as the second orgasm in twice as many minutes showered, crackling fireworks throughout her body. With Dan's cock still embedded deep in her pussy, her libido wanted more, her hips gently rocking, different movements, different sensations, same result. Linda's body was back in pursuit, her hips gyrating, rocking, changing angles and her legs pumping up and down, picking her up, then dropping her back onto the cock in her pussy, impaling her. The pace got faster, and then all hell broke loose, confined within Linda's body. Rhythm went out the window, the timing shot to pieces, and Linda's body tensed so tight it looked as though it was going to tear itself apart. Dan sat there speechless. A long, deep moan escaped from Linda's throat. Her body convulsed almost violently a few times, then went limp and slumped backwards.

Only for Dan's lightning-quick reflexes, Linda would've fallen off and landed on the patio decking. He managed to hold on to her perspiration-coated, slippery body, even as it continued to be raked by sporadic spasms and jerks. It wasn't until her body had settled, her breathing returned to a regular pattern, and she had snuggled deeper into him that Dan remembered his cock was still buried to his balls in her pussy. He had a devilish thought and smiled. As if rocking her to sleep, he rocked back and forth.

After a few minutes, he felt Linda stir. "You're naughty..." He felt her hand slip down between them and began to wriggle. She extended her neck, hooking her chin over his shoulder. A few seconds later, "Mmmm... ccuummiinngg baby, Mmmuuuaaarrrggghhh," Her hips rocked a few times before stopping.

Dan thrust upwards as best he could. His grunts joined her moans. His orgasm joined hers, and the lightheadedness of release swamped both of them. Dan could feel their cum drain from Linda's pussy and trickle down across his balls as they sat quietly in each other's arms, catching their breath.

Linda's hand came out, her fingers glistening with pussy juice. She slid them into her mouth and sucked on them like a child's favourite lollipop as she drifted off to sleep. With a bit of effort, Dan stood up, carried Linda to the sun lounge and slid his cock out of her as he laid her down.

When Linda woke up, Jane prepared a salad and put everything on the table for dinner. Dan was standing at the barbeque cooking the meat, chatting to Jane. Linda came up and stood between them.

"I need to clean up. Would you like to help?" Linda asked as she took Jane's hand. Jane smiled as they walked towards the outdoor shower, hand in hand.

Dan turned the gas down, closed the lid on the weber and then sat down and watched as the two naked women walked to the new outdoor shower. After setting the water temperature, they washed each other's hair. Soap and loofas replaced the shampoo. Within seconds hands took over from the loofas. Bodies were soaped, washed and rinsed. Hands roamed freely, tits and pussies receiving the most attention time and time again. Dan was amazed at how erotic it was to watch two naked women in a shower, washing each other. His cock certainly appreciated the view.

After two calls that the meat was ready, the women finally stepped away from each other, turned the shower off and walked over to the table to eat. When they'd finished, appetites were satisfied, with food anyway. Jane went into the kitchen and made a pot of tea. They all sat quietly, occasionally sipping their tea, not saying much, just watching the sky darken as the sun set and welcoming the stars as they appeared. All the while, knowing and telling glances, fleeting fondles and gropes were bartered. The aura of brazen wantonness was almost tangible. Linda stood up and stepped in front of Jane.

"Time for your thankyou," announced Linda as she knelt in front of Jane's chair. Jane obligingly shifted her chair to make more room, slid her bum to the edge of the seat and draped her legs over the chair arms. A big beautiful smile illuminated her face. Linda had never seen another woman's pussy so up close and personal. Sure, Linda had eaten Natalie's pussy a few times and visa versa, but this was different. For the first time in her life, Linda was fascinated. She had never seen anything so delicate and so beautiful. Tentatively she felt it with her fingers, soft, spongy and moist, her fingers lightly floating over the folds and creases. Like a blossoming flower, Jane's pussy appeared to open up even further and gleamed brighter. Linda was so taken with the teenager's pussy she didn't hear Jane moan from the fingers gliding across her sensitive, moistening flesh.

Jane couldn't take much more she was being driven crazy by the feather-lite touching and the puffs of warm breath. "Urgh... naughty girl... eat, don't play," pleaded Jane. Her fingers gently gripped Linda's hair, coaxing her head closer. The very tip of Linda's tongue touched down first and started foraging. When it dipped into Jane's pussy's entrance, she orgasmed. Her orgasm burst free, giving Linda a taste of something she'd cherish forever. She could feel Jane's pussy contracting and relaxing around her tongue and continued lightly licking, prolonging Jane's orgasm for as long as possible.

Linda let Jane recover for a minute or two before locating her clit then she began rhythmically, softly sucking and releasing. Her tongue joined in tongue slapping Jane's clit making the turgid flesh vibrate. Jane tensed and moaned at the sudden assault before being swallowed up by the intensely different sensations.

Jane seized Linda's head in both hands and wildly humped against her face before cumming again. Linda lapped rapidly, not willing to waste a drop. A short time later, Jane pushed Linda's head away. Her clit and pussy were far too sensitive for any more contact. Gasping for breath, Jane slumped in her chair.

Linda sat back on her haunches, her face sparkling with pussy juice and girl cum. She slowly scooped a finger across her wet face, sucked it clean, then licked her lips and looked at Dan.

"Damn... she tastes good, really good... her cum is so sweet, yet..." proclaimed Linda,

"Ah Huh..." interrupted Dan, smiling slyly, thinking to himself, wait 'til you taste her mother.

Linda stood up and walked over to the outdoor shower, soaped, lathered and then rinsed, turned the water off and walked toward the backdoor.

"Another cup of tea, anyone?" asked Linda, not waiting for an answer as she went through the door.

"She seems to be enjoying her birthday," he almost whispered,

Jane, her body having regained some normality, glanced through glassy eyes towards the kitchen, "She does, doesn't she? I know one thing for sure, she can eat pussy. I don't think I'll survive if she gets hold of me again."

Dan smiled and blew Jane a kiss, "I think we've woken a sleeping tiger,"

"I hope so," agreed Jane,

"I hope so. What?" asked Linda as she walked onto the patio with the fresh pot of tea and put it on the table.

Before Linda could react, Dan sprang out of his chair and grabbed her, lifting her and pulling her into a tight hug. She instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips. Linda flinched when fingers touched her pussy, easing her pussy lips apart. Dan's cockhead bumped and then pushed against her entrance. She then felt Dan's arms loosen their grip. Her eyes drifted shut as the pressure on her pussy increased slightly. Her mind remembered the beautiful sensations the last time she had his cock in her.

"Relax," Dan whispered in her ear. She opened her eyes briefly and relaxed, wiggling her hips to help. Linda moaned at the sudden release of pressure after Dan's cockhead passed through her pussy's entrance and began to stretch her inner walls. The pleasurable stretching was back, and Linda willingly succumbed. With Dan hanging on to her and her hands on his shoulders, she leaned back. Her head fell back, and she moaned long and deep as his cock slid deeper, not stopping until his pubis squashed her clit. Her legs were no longer supporting her. Her feet hooked together were the only thing stopping her legs from falling apart.

"Ahh, God... so deep... so good," Linda cried out.

Dan carried Linda a few steps over to the table and sat her bum at the edge. He then separated her legs and held her ankles, pushed them apart as far as he could get them in a big flattened V, and began slowly fucking her. He set a slow, steady pace. Linda's first orgasm felt like warm honey as it flowed through her. The cock in her pussy didn't falter or stop.

After Linda's first orgasm, Jane stood beside Dan and began playing with Linda's clit, making her cum whenever she wanted her to. Jane also changed what she was doing to Linda's clit between orgasms, and as a result, her orgasms came closer together and hit harder. Pussy juice and girl cum were trickling out of Linda's ravaged pussy and dripping off the table onto the patio deck.

As Linda's fifth orgasm exploded between her legs, Dan groaned that he was about to cum. Jane shifted into position, ready for his withdrawal. When he had pumped all his cum into Linda's pussy, he stepped back. Her pussy entrance contracting and relaxing, winking in the aftermath of five orgasms. It gaped and gradually closed as her inner pussy and pelvic muscles recovered from the intrusion. Her pussy was dribbling with cum.

Jane stepped in and clamped her mouth over Linda's pussy as best she could. Linda groaned when his cock left her, then gasped when the mouth took its place.

Waiting, Jane let the combined cum drain into her mouth and began sucking like a milking machine to get the rest. The different sensations in Linda's pussy broke her sixth orgasm free, releasing a new surge of girl cum into Jane's mouth, "Aahh God, again... Mmmmuuuuaaaarrrrgggghhhh," moaned Linda, then lay there motionless.

Jane finished licking up any residue, and when she was satisfied she had as much as possible, she stepped around to Linda's head and then french kissed her. The combined cum drained from one mouth to the other. Linda momentarily savoured the taste and then acceptingly swallowed.

Sleep came quickly to Linda now that her orgasms had finished. Dan scooped her up off the table, carried her to the sun lounge then laid her down. Jane and Dan knelt on each side of her, their hands caressing her naked body, calming the sexual beast.

After cleaning up and turning the lights off, Dan and Jane returned to the sun lounge and rejoined Linda.

"She's beautiful, isn't she," Jane asked as she tenderly kneaded one of Linda's tits with her fingers, then gently rolled its nipple back and forth. Linda murmured. They continued to caress and fondle Linda's body for quite some time before cuddling up to her to get some sleep.

Sleep came to the two teenagers a short time later. Stars and the moon lit the night sky and the three naked bodies.

Sunday

Another night of dreams. A perpetual flow of vivid moving pictures. Every arousing sensation, every tongue that delved into her womanly depths, every millimetre of his glorious cock and every body-shuddering orgasm replayed in her mind's eye. Dan wasn't obscenely big, but she remembered, with lust-filled fondness, how his cock head had deliciously stretched her as it entered her pussy, then caused waves of pleasure as it moved back and forth against her inner walls. The caressing touches and intimate fondles between rampaging orgasms. Images, memories and sensations had kept her body in a constant state of sexual readiness all night. The separation of dreams and reality blurred until they looked and felt the same.

She felt hands and fingers touch the inside of her ankles and slide upwards along her legs. When they reached her knees, her legs, of their own volition, spread apart, directing and enticing the fingers to where she needed them. The hands were followed by shoulders, pushing her legs further apart, quickly followed by puffs of warm breath, lips and a tongue lapping and foraging around her pussy. Linda moaned. The glorious tongue had returned, and she gave herself to it.

Rapid-fire pictorial reminders of having her pussy eaten flashed before her eyes. Her alarm clock, her son, and his girlfriend, they'd all partaken in tasting the delights of her womanhood. Her body responded the only way it knew how.

Linda pulled at the head between her legs and lunged her hips to meet it. Her pussy, hypersensitive to any contact, quickly fed the inferno of her arousal. Within, what felt like seconds, Linda's orgasm burst free, taking her breath away and making her body shake uncontrollably. Each wave of sensations made her thrust her pussy at the tongue for more. Each contact bought more but lesser surges of electrical discharges and explosions of fading fireworks. Between gasping breaths, the gate closed, and a car drove away.

Her body calmed. Her breath returned. Mmmm, My new alarm clock, thought Linda, basking in the aftermath as she lightly petted her tingling pussy and throbbing clit, waiting for them to simmer down.

"Ready for breakfast," asked Dan as he stood beside the sun lounge, watching his mother's orgasm fade, her body glowing with satisfaction. Linda rolled over, accepted his offered hand of assistance, and climbed off the sun lounge. Dan swung his arms under Linda and scooped her off her feet. She wriggled around into position, wrapping her arms and legs around him.

"Oooh... He's up early," giggled Linda, Dan's cock head tapping against her freshly licked pussy as they walked to the table.

"With you two always naked, he's always up, let alone early. You can stop that if you relax," advised Dan. Linda did as he suggested and felt his cock nudge between her pussy's lips. Dan sensed her relax more, and his cock head slipped through her entrance.