My Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was the first one to fall asleep. She had tucked up under one of Dan's arms, and her head was resting on his chest. Linda was in the same position on the other side of Dan and snuggled closer before putting her lips against his ear. She lifted her hand and wrapped her fingers around his half-hard cock.

"Three days... Do I need to guess what you want for your birthday?" she breathed softly into his ear.

Linda felt his cock pulsate and begin to harden in her hand.

"No... I didn't think so," Linda breathed, then lightly kissed Dan's ear before she fell asleep.

Monday - The Office

"My God! Look at you. You're practically glowing. You look amazing," exclaimed Natalie as Linda walked into their shared office.

Linda walked over beside Natalie and sat on the edge of her desk. She quickly looked towards the door and then leaned nearer to Natalie. They gave each other a greeting kiss on the lips that lingered a little longer than one would expect. Their tongues darted to each other, then parted slowly.

Their lips were barely apart. "The all-over tan is a work in progress, and a bra isn't the only thing I'm not wearing," whispered Linda so no one walking past would hear.

Natalie peered towards the door and then looked down at Linda's high-heeled feet. Slowly her line of sight scanned upwards, moulding to every contour. When they reached the hem of Linda's mid-thigh skirt, her hand took over the advance. Natalie looked up at Linda as her hand disappeared under Linda's skirt. Their eyes met.

"Someone's being naughty," stated Linda as she parted her legs.

"So what else aren't you wearing?" Natalie's hand glided lightly up Linda's thigh, her skirt bunching over Natalie's wrist.

"I think you're about to find out," answered Linda as she looked over her shoulder at the open office door. Her legs moved further apart, gesturing for Natalie to continue. Natalie's fingertips flitted lightly across Linda's mons and down each side of her slit, covering Linda's pussy in her cupped hand. Linda hummed and moved her legs as far apart as her bunched-up skirt would allow, giving Natalie more access.

"No panties and bald too. You have been having fun, haven't you?"

"Mmmm... Girlfriend, You have no idea..." Linda thrummed when a fingertip dipped between her pussy's lips, grazing against her clit. The brief contact on her most sensitive flesh stirred her arousal.

Natalie and Linda were no strangers to each other's bodies. They didn't consider themselves lesbians or partners, just good friends with fulfilling benefits. The occasional male added a bit of spice. Neither Linda nor Natalie could remember the name of the last one. It was too long ago, or they didn't achieve memorable notoriety.

Their friendship had endured over many years. They went to the same school but moved into different social circles. Things changed when they both fell pregnant early and met by chance at the maternity clinic. Natalie's partner stayed until a second child was born, then went looking for a later model. She had a son and daughter. Linda's partner never stayed at all, leaving when her condition was declared. She had a son. Their anger had waned over time, and life's choices had only made them more determined to succeed. They supported each other with enthusiasm and dedication, a friendship that has never faded or faltered.

One of Natalie's fingers nestled its length between Linda's pussy lips. She could feel the heat and moisture of Linda's arousal. The finger slipped deeper as the warm fluids spread across its skin. Linda sucked in a short sharp breath and momentarily stiffened at the contact on her sensitive flesh, then relaxed. Her thighs rolled slightly outwards, signalling her need.

"My... someone's very horny and wet," whispered Natalie as their eyes met.

Linda leaned forward and whispered, "I've been kept horny and wet for two days," Linda tensed again as her movement caused her clit to slide against Natalie's finger. The light contact almost caused Linda to moan as the sudden burst of pleasure sparked through her body. Natalie grinned, and her finger began to wiggle, in just the right place, at just the right speed. Linda's fingers gripped the edge of the desk, her stomach muscles contracting, hunching her over, her head almost resting on Natalie's shoulder, and she bit her bottom lip. Not a good time or place for a lot of noise. Her eyes drooped shut as the sensations from her pussy rapidly overwhelmed any pretence of caution.

Without warning, Natalie withdrew her hand, and Linda's skirt fell back into place. It happened so quickly that Linda feared someone was at the door or had even entered their office. She glanced at the open door through half-closed misty eyes, ready to scold the interrupter. She saw no one and turned her eyes back to Natalie.

"So... Tell me, no underwear, bald, horny and wet for two days?" asked Natalie, "Do I know him?" questioned Natalie as she blatantly licked her pussy juice-moistened finger.

Linda sat there for a few seconds. She couldn't believe how close she had come to her orgasm and not cum. She took a couple of deep breaths and sat up straight. Her nipples felt as though they were going to cut themselves free through the front of her blouse. She lifted her hands and placed them on her tits, nipples in her palms and pressed, trying to make them less noticeable. Linda looked at Natalie and grinned, "Bitch, that was close... real close,"

Linda leaned over, kissed Natalie's ear lobe and whispered, "Later, there are too many ears, and I need to calm down a bit," before standing and stepping over to her desk. Natalie grinned as a naughty thought flitted through her mind, and without hesitating, she leaned back in her chair, lifted her skirt and spread her legs.

"Psst," sounded Natalie. Linda looked up and was surprised by Natalie's lack of panties and bald pussy. She blew her kiss and waggled her tongue. Natalie sat up, closed her legs, released her skirt, then quickly unbuttoned her blouse, slipped it off her shoulders, unclipped her bra and dropped it in her lap. She looked over at Linda and saw her watching. Natalie glanced at the door, then turned toward Linda and shook her chest. Her bare tits swung and swayed wildly before she lifted her blouse over her shoulders and buttoned it up.

Linda stepped back to Natalie's desk and bent over. She whispered, "You're nothing but a tease," as she held one of Natalie's nipples and gently squeezed it through her blouse. She kissed Natalie on the lips and went back to her desk. Both women displayed a beautiful pair of pokies as they started preparing for their day in the office. Their lunch break was the next chance they had to chat about Linda's weekend. The office door was closed, and they sat in the lounge area, usually kept for meetings, at the far end of the room, away from the door, out of earshot.

"I have a new alarm clock..." announced Linda,

"A new alarm clock," replied Natalie, with a quizzed look on her face.

"Yes... It eats my pussy to wake me up every morning," stated Linda.

"Every morning..." echoed Natalie,

"I have breakfast, then my pussy is shaved and searched... every morning,"

"Every morning..." Natalie echoed again.

"Yes, I was told I had to look my best when I leave the house..."

"What do you mean your pussy's searched?" asked Natalie. Linda replied by sticking out her tongue, forming it into a point and flicking it up and down.

Natalie looked at her, "Every morning,"

"Ah Huh... every morning... and another thing, my alarm clock has been different... every morning,"

"Different, How?" asked Natalie,

"Different as in, a different tongue." Linda paused briefly. "First it was female, then male, this morning was female, making me cum to wake me up... I have absolutely no idea who they are,"

"Really... no idea... It could be anyone from anywhere, at work, at the supermarket. I am so jealous,"

Linda suddenly looked shocked she'd never thought of that. "Ah, Shit! I hope it's no one at work. I couldn't imagine being in a staff meeting and thinking that one or more people in the room may have eaten my pussy or standing in the queue at the supermarket, and the person in front of you gives you that knowing look." Both women chuckled between the banter of imaginative possibilities of who it might be. There were even a few suggestions of who they'd like it to be. Natalie's head lolled back against the lounge, her eyes sliding closed. Memories and imagination were taking her to Linda's bed and the futon.

"So when did all this start..." Natalie asked,

Questions of how far I go, do I tell her everything and with who niggled at Linda as she looked at Natalie. Her thoughts wandered to the last time they had 'worked late'. In the darkness of their office, the view was aglow with Brisbane's city lights. They lay naked in each other's arms on a sofa bed, both aflame in the coital afterglow, waiting for the fireworks of the annual 'River Fire' festival to begin.

She sipped her tea, sucked in a deep breath, let it out slowly, and then started.

"It started on Friday after I left here," Linda stated as she anxiously shifted on the lounge.