My Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh... Was that too much?" asked Linda with a cheeky grin. Dan just smiled in response. Linda took his silence as acceptance and relaxed until his cock was in all the way. "Mmmm... that's better," claimed Linda as she rested her head on his shoulder.

When they arrived at the table, Dan sat down with Linda still impaled on his cock. "Mmmm... I've never had breakfast like this before,"

Dan didn't bother commenting and began feeding her pieces of fruit salad. "So...How was your alarm clock this morning?"

"Mmmm... Very enjoyable. Thank you," answered Linda as she tensed, then relaxed her pelvic muscles, gently squeezing his cock. Dan replied in kind, letting her know he felt her answer.

"Did you enjoy your birthday," asked Jane.

"Mmmm... I did, very much, thank you. I got a couple of unusual but gratifying presents. If I told my friends, they'd be very jealous and would want to do sleepovers."

"What about Natalie? Are you going to tell her?" asked Dan, knowing his mother doesn't keep secrets from Natalie.

"Probably," answered Linda with a shrug as she finished her tea.

"Had enough?" asked Dan.

"Mmmm, thank you, it was very nice,"

"Good, now it's shave time," announced Dan, and quickly kissed her.

With a look of dismay on her face, Linda dismounted from Dan and voiced her disappointment. She walked to the sun lounge and lay down, shifting into position, ready to be shaved. Linda's eyes closed as memories of her other birthday present returned, the anticipation of another stubble search building. Thoughts of how her girlfriends would be so jealous if they knew her son was shaving her pussy every morning. Her little secret made her smile.

"My turn," declared Jane as she shuffled onto the sun lounge and in between Linda's spread legs. Linda opened her eyes and watched Jane get ready. My son's teenage girlfriend is about to shave my pussy, thought Linda. Natalie will never believe me.

Jane looked down at Linda's pussy, "My, someone's very wet this morning. I'll have to clean that up before I start,"

She quickly bent forward and buried her face in Linda's pussy. Linda tried to pull away, her clit still super-sensitive from her alarm clock and her pussy still doleful after the withdrawal of Dan's cock. Jane's tongue hit all the right spots, and Linda soon gave up any attempt at avoidance. Her orgasm crept closer and closer, then without warning, when all Linda could think about was cumming. Jane stopped and replaced her mouth with the shaving brush. Linda groaned. Fingers and the razor came next.

"Your turn," stated Jane as she crawled beside Linda and rolled onto her back. Linda rolled over and kneeled, waiting for Jane to spread her legs. Linda had never shaved her pussy completely bald, let alone another woman's and was a little nervous. Brush, lather, fingers and razor, she said to herself over and over. She had finished before she realised it. Linda sat back and took a minute to admire her handy work. Mmmm, not bad for the first time, she thought to herself. It wasn't until she lifted her eyes away from Jane's pussy that she noticed Jane watching her.

"See, nothing to it," Jane said as she sat up and hugged Linda. Their lips met in a deep and meaningful kiss. Jane broke the kiss and looked into Linda's eyes. "Now for the best bit. I'm desperate to taste you again," Linda pecked her lightly on the lips. "Silly girl, you can taste me anytime." They kissed again, this time full of carefree passion and the desire to please each other. It wasn't long before the mutual searches began.

Dan watched as he cleared the breakfast dishes and then cleaned the kitchen. He was walking across to the laundry to put a load of washing on when he looked at Linda and Jane, stretched out, asleep in the morning sun. He always considered his mother the most beautiful woman he knew but looking at her lying naked in the sun elevated her to a goddess. Dan put a load of washing in the machine and headed outside, picking up the sunscreen. "You'll need this," he told them and kept walking. He heard a mumbled thank you come from behind him. While waiting for the next load of washing to finish, Dan stood at the backdoor, watching them apply the sunscreen to each other. He marvelled at how the two women had quickly become so accepting of touching each other's bodies.

When a load of washing finished, he unloaded it into the basket and went out into the yard to hang it out. They were lying in the sun, quietly chatting, caressing, and touching each other. When he walked up to the sun lounge with the empty basket, he saw that Jane had a finger in Linda's pussy and was lightly toying with Linda's clit. The fingers of her other hand rolled one of Linda's nipples back and forth. They were looking into each other's eyes. Jane whispered to Linda, "You like to cum don't you?" "Mmmm, very much," Linda whispered back. Her eyelids drooped, and her body sedately tremored as two of Jane's fingers slid into her pussy. "Mmmm... very much," Linda repeated as her hips lifted, meeting the advance of the fingers. Her orgasm engulfed her body, surging like the headwater in a flooding creek. Linda opened her eyes briefly. Looking at Jane, she mouthed the words, thank you as her eyes slid shut again.

As Dan turned and walked away, he asked if they would like some tea. "Yes, please," they both answered without moving. He smiled to himself. Silly question, he thought. He'd never known his mother to say no to the offer of a cup of tea.

Carrying the cups of tea, Dan walked steadily back to the sun lounge. Jane, lying on her side, lifted a finger to her lips. His mother was laying there, off in her little world, spread eagle, one hand kneading her tit and rolling its nipple back and forth, her other, with a finger shiny from pussy juice, softly drawing circles on her clit. They watched as her pace got faster, her body shook, and she moaned as her orgasm spilled over. Linda sedately writhed, humming with enjoyment.

Jane rolled toward Linda and looked. Linda turned her head, and their eyes met. "Thank you, that was so beautiful to watch. You are amazing," Jane said softly, then pecked Linda on the lips and asked, "May I," Linda didn't answer. Her glazed eyes slowly slid shut as if accepting what was about to happen. Jane moved down the sun lounge and between Linda's legs. Linda moaned and rolled her hips toward Jane's tongue. Dan walked away towards the pool shed as Linda floated off. Jane wasn't trying to make Linda cum. She was licking her pussy clean with long broad sweeps. Linda was so sensitive she knew it wouldn't take much before she did. Again.

As Dan cleaned the pool, he looked over at his mother and girlfriend lying naked on the sun lounge sunbathing. Myriad thoughts flowed through his mind. Never in his wildest dreams did he expect his plan for his mother's birthday to go so smoothly and effectively. His mother and girlfriend were constantly naked and unashamedly having sex with each other and him or masturbating whenever they pleased. Looking down, he smiled and shook his head. His cock had been rock-hard for almost two days. He thought of his deal with his mother and laid a finger across his lips.

Movement on the sun lounge caught his attention, and he stood and watched. The two women were moving into a 69 and oblivious to the world around them. Dan finished cleaning the pool, and after putting the gear away, he walked past the sun lounge on his way to the kitchen to make lunch for everyone. Linda and Jane were lying spread eagle, momentarily sated by their orgasms. Their pussies gaping and glistening in the sunlight.

"I can feel you looking at me... pervert," said Linda, jokingly and smiling.

"I'm going to make some lunch,"

"Good, I'll come and help. I'm starving," offered Linda as she rolled over, and he helped her to stand up.

When they had lunch ready and were waiting for the kettle to boil, Dan wrapped Linda in his arms and kissed her. One of those kisses that melts a woman's morals and makes her panties fall off. Linda, having previous experience, started purring and enthusiastically surrendered. Dan broke the kiss, their lips barely millimetres apart, and licked her lips.

"Mmmm... you taste like my girlfriend's pussy," he declared as he licked her lips again.

"And a very nice-tasting pussy it is," replied his mother.

"That it is," answered Dan. Right about then, the kettle boiled, and Jane came through the door.

Putting her lips lightly against Dan's ear, Linda whispered a modified quote from one of her favourite movies, "My Son, Ya big stud, Take me to bed or lose me forever,"

Dan smiled and quickly replied, "Show me the way home, Honey." Both of them laughed. Jane standing there, perplexed, shook her head, picked up the lunch tray and walked out to the patio.

"Ssshh, I need to cum. That kiss got me all fired up again," admitted Linda as she took hold and guided his hand to her pussy. Both her hands held his wrist. Her hips began humping as his fingers slid into her, and her head fell against his chest. "Mmmm... I'm so close. Make me cum, baby, please," she whispered. "Cum for me, you gorgeous creature," whispered Dan back to her. Linda's body shivered, her hips lost rhythm, her hands jammed his hand against her pussy, and she moaned. Her orgasm flushed through her body, temporarily quenching her thirst.

When Linda was able to walk, they went outside to have lunch. Dan walked straight over to Jane and lifted her, "Your turn," Jane knew straight away what he wanted and wrapped her arms and legs around him, then slowly lowered herself onto his cock. "Mmmm," she hummed as his cock slid into her pussy. As soon as Dan sat down, Jane began to gently rock her hips back and forth, setting a nice steady pace and rhythm. She continued rocking through lunch, slowing when she got too close to her orgasm and then gradually speeding up as the urge passed.

Jane had finished her cup of tea and was gradually increasing the pace of her rocking. She was close to cumming when a hand glided down over her stomach then a finger started circling her clit. Her stomach muscles tensed, and she groaned long and deep as her orgasm let loose. Her head fell onto Dan's shoulder, hips rocking through the storm.

Before Jane recovered, the finger returned, sliding up and down beside her clit, lightly rubbing against one side and then the other. Jane's orgasm came quicker this time and was more intense, taking her breath away and almost breaking her rocking rhythm. As Jane's second orgasm began to fade, two fingers returned. Jane's rocking motion was rubbing her clit against the fingers in the groove between them. Her rocking faltered. Jane shook violently when the fingers pressed firmly, peeling back her clit's little hood and exposing it to their touch. She orgasmed a third time as her clits sensitive flesh dragged against Linda's fingers. Dan held onto her. He could feel her pussy contracting and relaxing around his cock. Exhausted, she slumped into him and fell asleep. Her hand covered her clit to protect it. Linda sat back in her chair, licking her fingers and then sipping her tea, smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"I need to mow the lawn," announced Dan as he stood up. Jane stirred and began to protest. Linda stood up and told him they were going to mow the lawn, and he was to sit there. The women stood side by side and explained to Dan that they wanted to play a game. They went on to explain the finer points and the rules.

"The one on the mower does one lap of the yard. The one on your cock gets to fuck for that lap. At the end of each lap, they change over. If we cum, we lose. If you cum, the one on your cock wins. Running with the mower is not allowed, and touching isn't either," explained Linda. It was Dan's turn to smile like a Cheshire cat.

"What does the winner get," asked Dan.

"This... for the night," answered Linda as she wrapped her fingers around his hard cock. Making him smile even broader.

"What about the loser? What happens to her?"

Linda hadn't thought about that and quickly thought of something. "She has to mow the front lawn,"

"But... but..." muttered Jane, leering at Linda, not having been told about that consequence.

"If anything, It'll make the loser try harder next time,"

"OK... sounds good to me. I'll get the mower," said Dan as he walked off. The two women cleared the lunch dishes off the table and then waited on the patio. "Who's first," he asked when he got back, and Linda pointed to Jane. Dan started the mower and sat down.

"Another thing, You can't start the lap until the cock is in, and the cock comes out when the mower stops at the end of the lap. No cheating,"

Everyone agreed, and Jane stepped up to the mower. Linda got into position, straddling Dan in a reverse cowgirl. When Linda's bum landed on his hips, he yelled, "Go".

Jane took off and Linda, leaning forward with her hands on Dan's knees, started riding him like a jockey. Dan watched with amusement as the two women tried hard not to. Jane, trying not to run, and Linda, trying not to cum.

"Change," Dan yelled, Jane bounded up to the patio, and Linda walked to the mower. "Go,"

On and on they went. "Change, Go... Change, Go..." came Dan's calls. By the time they had mowed three-quarters of the lawn, Dan could see that both women were struggling to keep their orgasms at bay. The laps were getting shorter and quicker. The changes came faster. Legs were getting more tired from both, pushing the mower and raising and lowering their bodies on Dan's cock. Both women had reached the point where just mounting Dan's cock could push them over the edge. Gritting teeth, biting bottom lips and pleading for their bodies not to orgasm were common.

"Change," yelled Dan, and he knew it would be the last. Jane let go of the mower and struggled to step onto the patio. Linda strained to lift herself off his cock and walk to the mower.

Jane straddled his legs and backed up. As Dan's cock slid into her pussy and he yelled go, Jane orgasmed. Her head craned, her neck extended, and a groan that deep it sounded like a fog horn escaped her mouth.

"Mmuuaarrgghh... Can't stop... Can't... Mmmuuuaaarrrggghhh... please, can't stop... Mmmmmuuuuuaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh,"

Her body began to shake as her nervous system lost control. She slumped harder and deeper onto the cock as her leg strength failed, making her moan again as another lesser powerful wave of sensations burst through her body. As Jane's body began to calm down, Dan looked over at Linda. She had made it to a chair on the patio and slumped there, legs spread apart, draped over the arms, masturbating. Fingers slid in and out of her pussy as other fingers rubbed her clit. Her body stiffened and shook then she moaned long and deep as her orgasm was cut loose.

Dan lifted Jane and carried her to the sun lounge, then did the same to Linda. The two women laid out in the afternoon sun while he finished the mowing, remembering not to do the front. When Dan finished, he pushed the mower close to the sun lounge and reminded Jane she had to mow the front yard. A look of horror swept across her face, and she tried to bargain her way out of it, but Dan and Linda wouldn't relent.

Jane, in a huff, got off the sun lounge and pushed the mower to the gate. When the gate closed behind her, Dan and Linda ran in through the backdoor and out the front. They were sitting in the deck chairs, on the front verandah, by the time Jane came down the path.

Before Jane left the path, she stopped and looked around, checking for anyone that might see her. She saw Linda and Dan watching from the verandah and poked her tongue at them. Dan was sitting in a chair, his head resting against the back with his eyes closed. Linda, sitting next to him in her chair, had her hand wrapped around his cock, and was slowly stroking him.

Across the road, a man was mowing his lawn, and another was watering his gardens. Two ladies chatted over a fence. Jane had never felt so nervous in her life. After a couple of deep breaths, out she walked, pull started the mower and began mowing. Jane didn't notice anyone watching her and kept going as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Her tits swayed and bounced as she walked, keeping her conscious that she was naked and in full view of any opportunistic voyeurs if they cared to look.

Backwards and forwards, she walked, occasionally stopping to empty the catcher. Jane was about halfway when, much to her surprise, she was interrupted by an also completely naked Linda and handed a cool drink. With Jane's back to the street, Linda discreetly put a hand on Jane's pussy and burrowed a finger into her slit.

"You're very wet," stated Linda.

"Christ, I've never been so horny in my life. The thought of someone seeing me, those people watching me," stated Jane as she fidgeted. Linda's finger provocatively circled her clit and softly bumped against it.

"I thought you might be," said Linda.

"If you don't stop that, I'll cum..." declared Jane, then took a deep breath as Linda's finger left her pussy. "Thank you,"

"I'll be lucky if I don't cum before I finish," Jane said as she drank the cool drink. Linda sucked on her finger. Jane handed the empty glass back to Linda, thanked her, and then walked away, pushing the mower.

"I did," said Linda as she winked and walked back to the verandah. She sat in her chair and reached over, returning her hand to Dan's cock. Jane thinking about what Linda had said, let her arousal run rampant, occasionally stoking it with some very naughty but neighbourly thoughts. She even thought about losing their little game on purpose next time.

Dan and Linda smiled, almost clapping and cheering, as Jane's legs buckled under her. Stumbling, she took a few paces and then stopped, leaning on the mower for support. Jane turned her head toward the verandah but couldn't see them, her orgasm blurring her vision. Gasping for breath, she tried to continue but couldn't, the waves of her orgasm far too powerful and debilitating. All Jane could do was wait and ride it out.

Any thoughts Jane had of being naked in public and having one of the best orgasms she'd ever had in full view of anyone who cared to look only stirred her arousal to greater heights. It took five minutes before she felt steady enough to keep mowing. She looked around to where she was up to and headed off again. A sheen on her inner thighs slowly grew as the mixture of pussy juice and girl cum unavoidably drained from her pussy.

Jane orgasmed again moments after she realised that, as she was mowing, she was moving further from the house and closer to her potential audience. Closer to the eyes, putting herself under closer scrutiny. The thought of them seeing her naked body ablaze with sexual arousal, her rock-hard nipples standing prominently on her young tits, and her very wet pussy up close was both daunting and exhilarating.

Linda stepped alongside Jane as she leaned on the front fence for support. She shut down the mower and took hold of Jane's arm. With Linda's insistence, Jane straightened up, and they began slowly walking back to the house. They pushed the mower along the path, through the gate and into the backyard. Dan closed the gate behind them before taking the mower and putting it away. He then joined them under the outdoor shower.

They took turns having their bodies washed which was more like a standing massage, and inevitably ended with an orgasm. After the two women had satisfyingly shared Dan's cum, they sat at the table and patiently waited for dinner.

Linda leaned toward Jane and told her to hold still. She reached over and, with a fingertip, picked up a bead of cum sitting at the corner of Jane's mouth. Jane opened her mouth and dutifully sucked the finger clean.

Dan returned to the patio with dinner, and they sat there eating and chatting and watching as the sky phased through its array of evening colours. After they'd eaten their dinner and the detritus cleared away, they retired to the sun lounge and lay there watching the developing night sky.