My Birthday Massage Pt. 02

Story Info
Mindy gets a turn, then finally I get my birthday present.
896 words
4.2
12.1k
10
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my wife K looked like she was going to put her mouth between Mindy's legs, I was a bit shocked. When we'd talked about fantasies and what things she was curious about, she was always hesitant when it came to the idea of her licking another woman. I wasn't sure what was going to happen here, and even though it was only moments, it felt like hours. I was in the chair, my hands tied behind my back, watching this show in front of me with my hard cock bobbing in front of me, dying to be touched. If I thought it would do any good I might have screamed out, but I did continue to moan and groan to show some excitement and frustration both.

So when she did bend over, K just gently kissed Mindy near where I had hoped, but just below her belly button. Then she climbed on top of her, in the same position as they were before, just the other one on top now. They both kissed each other on the neck, ears, and occasionally on the lips. Again their breasts were pressed together and their hands were roaming over each other. This was sexy for sure, but I was starting to feel frustrated too. I could see K's hand now working down between them, she had her hand between them, simultaneously rubbing Mindy's clit and lips, and thrusting her own against it. I could see enough to know they were both wet, and Mindy had begun to moan. I was pretty familiar with what my wife sounds like when she is close, she is quiet but her body motions and breathing tip off what is about to happen. However, when we watch porn, she loves hearing women who are loud. Mindy was now starting to groan loudly and say "Please, please" over and over again. This seemed to spur my wife on further and she was now running her hand the length of Mindy's pussy, and slipping a finger partially in, while her palm was pushing on her clit. Mindy cried out, louder than I had ever heard in real life, and pulled her lover towards her as she did. Having never seen Mindy in the throws of orgasm, I didn't know if that was unusual, but it sure seemed impressive. K lightly kissed Mindy's lips, her face, her ears, and her neck as they both calmed down.

As incredible as that all was, I was really hoping it was my turn now. Both women opened their eyes and looked back at me. My wife reached out a finger and motioned for me to come closer. My hands were still behind my back, but I got up out of the chair and walked towards them. As I got close, my cock was pointing right at both of them. My wife grabbed it and pulled me forward, placing her lips on the tip of my cock. Mindy was right there as well and followed along, starting to slowly kiss my cock as well, from the other side. Soon it was sort of a double blow job, sort of like they were kissing each other with my hard member sometimes in between their mouths. I was not only enjoying the sensations of this but also trying to capture as many mental pictures as I could. My wife sensed that this was all taking a toll on me, and I was pretty close to my orgasm right there. I wasn't trying to fight it, I needed the release and I could think of nothing sexier than shooting a load all over both of these sexy women's lips. But that wasn't my wife's favorite thing, at all. She took her mouth off of me, grabbing my cock with her hand. She leaned over and again was whispering something in Mindy's ear.

Mindy seemed to agree, and my wife came behind me, untying my hands. They both moved me down to the massage table, on my back, then my wife again grabbed my hands and proceeded to tie them over my head. Mindy sat on the massage table, on her knees, in between my legs and grabbed my cock with her hand. My wife leaned over and started to passionately kiss me, and at the same moment, Mindy engulfed my cock with her mouth. It was an incredible feeling. It couldn't have been even another 20 seconds before I was ready to explode. I sort of cried out, wanting to warn both of them that I was going to come, and come hard, but my wife kept thrusting her tongue in my mouth and I don't think any of my words came out. But Mindy was unfazed, as I started to come, she kept working her hand on my shaft and her lips on the tip, and took it all in her mouth. The feeling of finishing like that is amazing, and the idea of it makes it even better for me. The only thing that could have made it better would be if I could have seen what she was doing as well.

As Mindy let go of my cock and climbed off the table, my wife climbed on top of me, giving me a whole-body hug. She whispered "Happy Birthday" in my ear, and laid her head on my chest.