My Birthday Roleplay Wishlist

Story Info
Roleplay fantasy I’m hoping to have fulfilled on my birthday.
1.1k words
3.2
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are finally alone in a hotel room together. After so many days where I've seen you in my class throughout this school year. And I can see the excitement in your face.

You're a senior who turned 18 over the past Summer. One who immediately captured my attention, wearing that cute, skimpy, sexy cheerleader uniform on game days. Looking so upbeat and innocent. Showing those long legs. Showing off that little miniskirt that you get to wear to classes.

It's incredible how many games I've attended just to gaze at you and form so many forbidden fantasies. It's time for them to now be fulfilled.

Tease me. Talk dirty to me. Remind me how bad I am, a much older man pursuing an innocent barely legal cheerleader in her senior year of high school.

Pull up that top and show me those tits. Once that happens, I gaze upon them. They're so big with very perky nipples.

Play with that little skirt. Flip it up and down for me. Turn around and bend down. Just enough for that miniskirt to rise up.

Show me those cheerleader bloomers. They cling to your big ass. And they're presently the only thing separating me from your sweet pussy. I'm so excited to see them come off.

After you do a cheer for me, shaking those pom poms up in the air, I tell you to get on the bed. I want you to take my pants off. See how hard you've made me.

My erection sticks out through my boxers. I ask you to get those boxers off of me and stare at it. I hope you're delighted to see how turned on I am by you.

The pre-cum is already at the tip. Now I want you to grip the shaft. Then place my cock in your mouth, putting as much of it in there as you can.

Start off slowly. Then go faster. Increase the intensity overtime. Just enough to make me believe I'll blow my load in your mouth without actually doing it.

Now it's my turn to get you wet. I stick my right hand down your briefs and play with that pussy. I can feel how moist you've become.

I enjoy listening to your breathing as I rub my fingers up against you and inside of you. Making you orgasm has always been my goal.

Now that you're properly aroused those panties can come off. Elevate your legs. I can see the outline of your lips through the crotch of those briefs.

I grab the panties, pull them off, and toss them aside. I press my fingers back against the clit and play with it. Then I spread your lips with my fingers and proceed to lower my head. And I feast.

I want to make that pussy wet, inch by inch. I want to make you moan. I want to make you cum. And I want to taste you right as I push you to orgasm. My lips and tongue are determined to make that goal a reality. I can feel my face being splattered with your juices as I eat you out. You taste so fucking good.

Once I hear you emit an audible moan of pleasure, I take a break from playing with that drenched pussy. The sounds and taste of female orgasm always get me deeply aroused.

You take those damp panties and wrap them around my cock, covering the head in your delicious juices. Then you stroke me with those wet briefs, ensuring the head and shaft are completely covered by the time you're done.

Now we turn our attention to that shell. It's time for that to come off now. I happily kiss and caress your tits. Then I slap myself against them. Just hard enough to briefly convince myself that I'm going to cum all over those perfect tits.

Then I order you to press your head down on the pillow and stick that ass up. And I spank you. I choose not to hold back as I discipline you.

Once your skin is slightly redder than it was before, I caress it gently with my fingers. Then I go back to kissing that tasty pussy. Giving you pleasure to go with your pain.

Now it's time for mutual oral, or the 69.

Wrap your legs around my head and turn around.

You stroke and suck while I devour that soaking wet pussy. I repeatedly spank you as you continue to taste me.

I make you cum again while you edge me, taking me to the brink and stopping right before I can cum myself. I really enjoy foreplay. But now it's time to move ahead.

I watch you lay on your back and slightly hike that skirt up. Then I enter you. Start things off slowly. Then I pick up the pace. I like looking at your face and tits as I fuck you.

Now you get on top. I let you take control, determining the pace as you place my cock back inside of you. I enjoy seeing those boobs bounce up and down as you ride me.

Doggystyle is last. I get to see your face, your tits, your little miniskirt, and your ass as we fuck.

I spank you before I re-enter. I like it rough, and I know you do too.

I watch that miniskirt flap around as we fuck. I listen to your moans. I hear you tell me that I've made you feel great. You confirm you're going to climax. And you declare that I've successfully made you into my naughty cheerleader.

Knowing I've successfully made a naughty cheerleader climax, I moan audibly as I finally cum, unleashing a few weeks of waiting and anticipation, as I fill you up. I can still hear your moans as I continue to shoot my semen inside your drenched pussy.

Once I've finished, I pull out, allowing myself to relax and enjoy that fantastic orgasmic release that just occurred. I stare at you as you lay on the bed, the naughty young cheerleader that I successfully brought to orgasmic bliss.

I use your panties to wipe the cum off my cock and then the cum off of you. I can hear you moan as I wipe your cum and my own cum off of those damp lips.

And then we go for Round 2. It doesn't take long to suddenly get hard again for you, especially when you look that beautiful and that deeply aroused.

What happens next I'll leave up to the imagination. I love a great role play fantasy being fulfilled, and this one is a personal favorite that I hope to have fulfilled on my next birthday.