My Black Babies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited until Reed started choking down Joe's big black cock, cleaning him off, then preparing him for sex.

I felt Savannah's tears dripping on my pussy, so I pulled her up and held her, as she quietly sobbed.

"There, there now. It's not as bad as you imagine, Savannah. I told you that I wouldn't take your husband, and I won't, although I might need to borrow him on occasion. We'll discuss that shortly. Why don't you take off your clothes now so Joe can give you what you need."

I helped her to stand, then I helped to undress her. My God, she was a lovely woman. As soon as Reed had sucked Joe to an erection, I told Reed to stand beside my chair and give up the bed for Joe and Savannah.

Joe gave Savannah a real good fucking. He turned her inside out with pleasure. He was a good husband, giving his wife what she needed most right now, reassurance of his love for her. I had no doubt that he loved her.

While they fucked, I put my hand on Reed's cock. Damned if he didn't have another erection.

"I want you to tell me the truth, Reed. If you lie to me, there will be consequences, do you understand?"

"Yes, Vicky."

"That's much too informal to address me from now on, Reed. You're assuming privileges you no longer have. For now, you may address me as ma'am, or Ms. Vicky. Let me hear you say it."

"Yes, Ms. Vicky."

"Very good, cuckold. How much interracial porn do you have on your computer? You will be showing it to me tomorrow, so don't lie. I'll also be checking your phone, your tablet, and perhaps your work computer if your firm has lax porn controls."

"A lot, Ms. Vicky."

"How long have you wanted me to take a black lover?"

His dick swelled. Interesting; a lie detector test.

"Since we've been married." He didn't address me properly so I squeezed his balls until it hurt, and he cringed.

"How do you address me, cuckold?"

"Since we've been married, ma'am."

"This is the really important question, Reed. One that I expect an honest answer for. You don't know the agony I'll put you through if you lie about this. Are you really infertile, or was all this a ruse so I'd get pregnant with a black child to satisfy your interracial cuckold fetish?"

His dick swelled again.

"I'm not infertile, although it would be difficult to make you pregnant, Ms. Vicky."

I took a deep breath, expecting it might be true, but hoping it wasn't. A lot of things hadn't added up for me from the very beginning. The way he'd gone about this, all wrong. If it were true, why not discuss it with me, so we could decide together as man and wife what should be done, instead of setting me up for a breeding with a total stranger I'd never met before, and one whose progeny would be so obviously different from us. It had worked out, and I'd immensely enjoyed the experience, to the point I didn't want to give it up, but I hated the deceit.

At least my pregnancy wouldn't be a complete travesty. Who knows how long we might have tried before I had a baby, if it were true? I'd be needing some medical documentation of the same before I completely believed him.

"I'll require medical documentation that you have sperm issues, cuckold. If it turns out you don't, I'll be strongly tempted to divorce you. If, as you say, there are some medical issues that would have hindered conception, I won't divorce you, but you won't be fucking me for at least two weeks. I, on the other hand, or the men I do fuck, will be fucking you regularly. That's for pulling the shit you pulled. Expect to get ass fucked on a regular basis and to suck a lot of cock. The only way you'll touch my pussy is to lick it, preferably, with other male cum dripping out of it. Is that understood?" He nodded. "You will be locked up. Whether or not you're allowed to orgasm, will be totally up to me, or perhaps one of my lovers. Do you understand some of the consequences for your behavior?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"If Joe hadn't been the perfect gentleman that he's been, or hadn't been the competent lover he was, we wouldn't be having this conversation. The only saving grace to this whole farce, is you picked a good one. Not just a man, but a good man. If he'd been less than what he was, and I was having a baby with some thug, or half brained twit, you'd be history now. I hope you understand that, because if you ever pull shit like this on me again, you're gone. You're not even the father of my baby, so there's no visitation required. You'll never see me or my child again. Is that clearly understood?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Now put your clothes on. I have no desire to see your tiny dick at all."

Reed scrambled to put his clothes on.

Savannah's and Joe's sex was coming to a crashing crescendo. Savannah was begging her husband to fuck her, and he was, exquisitely. I'd seen and heard Savannah cumming a number of times. Joe finally finished up, leaving cum in another pussy tonight, a beautiful black pussy.

He pulled out. Her cunt seemed as ravaged as mine normally was. Joe got up from the bed. Savannah started to follow, somewhat embarrassed at having sex in front of us.

"Stay there, Savannah. My idiot husband needs to clean your pussy and Joe's cock. He's doing penance for various misdeeds. I cleared this with Joe earlier. You won't be in any trouble for accepting Reed's cunt licking services. Reed, you're to give her three more orgasms as you lick up Joe's cum, then you're to clean Joe's cock until it's pristine, at which point you can leave. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yes, ma'am."

Joe and I sat down on the chairs by the bed and watched Reed clean up Savannah's beautiful black pussy. I could tell, Joe was nervous about it, so sweet how much he cared for his wife. When she'd had three more orgasms, and her pussy looked tidy again, I told Reed to start cleaning Joe's dick.

"Reed, I want you to practice your cocksucking skills. I want you sucking Joe's cock until he cums in your mouth. Don't lose a drop of his precious sperm, or it will be at least a year before you fuck my cunt again."

Reed started sucking Joe's cock. Savannah sat up and watched him do it, the sheets pulled up over her so she wasn't so visibly naked.

"Joe said that Savannah can get all but an inch of his dick down her throat. I want you to be able to get every inch down at some point. We'll buy a big dildo for you to practice on."

We all watched as Reed tried to get more of Joe's cock in his mouth. Like me, he got maybe a little more than half of it down. He did manage to keep sucking him to an orgasm, and he didn't lose a drop.

"You can leave now, cuckold." I waited until he left.

"Joe, I need to speak to your wife. I'd like you to go down to the bar and have a couple drinks while we discuss important stuff. I'll call you when you can come back."

Savannah and I waited for Joe to dress and leave, eyeing each other. She probably had no clue to what I was thinking, or was going to say, and I suspect it was making her prickly.

As soon as the door closed, Savannah asked, "I suppose you want me to lick your cunt again?"

"You did a lovely job, but no, that's not what I want at all. You may never have to lick my cunt again. I did want to know if you were cuckquean enough to do it, but I suspect that's over now."

"You want to keep fucking Joe?"

"I do, but I won't, unless you give me permission. I'm serious. I don't want to hurt you. I guess I'd have to say, I'm asking for a favor, but you have to agree, or I'll get out of your hair forever."

"What do you want then?"

"I'd like Joe to be my Bull. If you grant your permission, I won't borrow him more than once a week, generally, sometimes more often, sometimes less, but averaging once per week, and never for more than one evening. I'd like him to father my next two children, or at least have him in charge of who does father my children, if he's my Bull. I imagine he's the type of Bull who will make me his three hole slut, and give me to other men, as he's already done, only it will be more so in the future, extending to more than being spit-roasted. I also imagine that he'll make me lick pussy. He's already hinted he likes watching women together, but he had a job to do, and he was pretty focused on that job. If your pussy is one of the pussies he'd make me lick, I'd be honored to do so. I find you very attractive, even if I've never been attracted to women before.

"I will be his slut, the one he can do things with that he'd never do with his wife, have me double penetrated like an Oreo cookie, or airtight. I'll let him blow off steam in ways that he'd never condone his wife doing. He already said he couldn't watch another man fuck you, but he won't care if another man fucks me, nor would I. I'm perfectly willing to let him do whatever the fuck he wants to do to me, since he's shown himself to be trustworthy, and I wouldn't expect he'd turn me into a whore and put me on the street.

"I will also help him get more work, more breeding jobs, going frequently with Reed and Joe to Club Mocha to hook up with other cuckolds and their wives. To a certain extent, I'll make sure that it's only a breeding job and he's not showing more interest in another woman than he should, although I honestly believe he's quite an honorable man. I've never seen him step outside of the rules he made with you, despite the opportunities presented to him. I think he'd remain faithful within the rules of your marriage, although I hope you'll modify them to include me in your rules.

"I firmly believe that I'm pregnant with his child now. I'm honored to carry Joe's baby. Reed is quite financially successful, and when I have a second child, we're going to need a larger home than the one we have. When we get a larger home, I want it large enough to include your family. I'd like my children, to grow up with your children, for my child to know his real father, and half brother and sister, and not just my husband. I understand putting me and Joe in such close proximity, might really push your cuckquean angst, which is both good and bad for you. Even if we lived together, I would do my best to limit myself to one night a week with Joe as my Bull, unless you give me your express permission for something more. I like you, and I'd like to remain friends, perhaps more than friends, given we'd be sharing your husband. That's all I want, is a small piece of him. I don't want him for myself.

"This decision is totally up to you. I won't have further contact with Joe, without going through you. I won't take him as a Bull without your permission. I want your full agreement to any change that might affect your marriage. I know this is quite sudden, and unexpected, so you don't need to make a decision today or tomorrow. I hope to hear from you by the time I discover I'm pregnant, as I want Joe to train me to be a better slut, or even perhaps to find me a full time stud that can replace him. I want a man like him, and I hope he knows a few. Whatever you decide is up to you. I won't pester you. You have my number now, so you can call if you make up your mind either way.

"I thank you so much for sharing your husband. As I've said, it's not something I could have done, but he's been very good for me, so I appreciate every moment you had to do without him. As far as I'm concerned, his job is over, and he can go home with you tonight.

"I sincerely hope that you'll give my request your full consideration."

As I spoke, I saw a full gamut of emotions cross Savannah's face; anger, bewilderment, surprise, speculation. I'm sure there were others as well. Essentially, she was speechless, not knowing what to say to me.

Finally, she said, "Have you discussed this with Joe?"

"It's none of his business, unless you give him permission to make it his business. He has no clue what I've said tonight. As far as he's concerned, he's going home tomorrow, and never seeing me again. That's still true unless you say otherwise. It more or less came to me suddenly, I suppose partly when you went full cuckquean. That might mean that you can tolerate a cuckcake like me in your life, but I won't make that assumption. It's still your life, not mine. You need to decide what you can tolerate, not me."

She nodded. I called Joe, and when he answered, I said I was done talking to Savannah. "Your job is over, Joe. I sincerely believe I'm bred. Why don't you pack up your stuff and go home with your wife. I'm sure she'll be happy to wake up beside you tomorrow morning."

"You don't want me to spend the night?"

"No. I took up enough of your time. My pussy can use a rest. I need to figure out what I'm going to do with my husband. In the event that you didn't hear us talking, because you were otherwise engaged, he's not infertile, at least not entirely so. Mostly, he wanted me to get knocked up by a black guy, and you fit the bill. I'm kind of pissed off at him because he was dishonest with me, not that I minded the breeding. You have a good life, Joe. You're a good man."

"Okay."

I hung up. "You too, Savannah. Have a good life. You're a good woman and I like you a lot."

She nodded again. I got up and hugged her. I started going through the rooms, looking for stuff that wasn't mine, piling it up on a chair in the living room. Joe was back soon, and packed up his stuff. When he was ready to go, he gave me the hotwife anklet that he'd bought for me. I gave him a hug and a brief kiss before he left with Savannah. Nothing that would give Savannah any more angst. I went to bed and slept alone for the first night since arriving at The Pierre the day before my fifth wedding anniversary. I'll say this, it was the most memorable anniversary I'd had.

******

When I got home the following day, Reed was still at work. After putting my things away and washing clothes and having a bite to eat. I spent time on the computer at home, looking for Reed's porn stash. I finally found it, in a nondescript file folder I wouldn't have looked at twice, as it was labelled accounting procedures. It had absolutely nothing to do with accounting. The procedures were how to get as many big black cocks into white women as humanly possible. There were terabytes of the material, going back years, to when he first started college, but not before, which made me suspect something happened in college, in his freshman year.

I also found written porn from various websites, dealing with interracial sex, cuckolding, hotwifing. I didn't have time to do more than scan the material, there was so much of it. I'd be asking a lot of questions when Reed got home. I also spent time looking for male chastity devices, because dingbat was definitely getting locked up for what he'd done. Again, not because I regretted it, but because of how he went about it. Reed was going to be honest with me if it killed him.

When he got home, I made Reed strip down to his underwear. His dick was hard.

"Show me your medical results."

Reed produced the results of an exam. His sperm count was low and his swimmers had limited motility. The doctor speculated that Reed had a less than ten percent chance of having a child naturally, without some measures to increase his chances of success. Perhaps fertility drugs for me, and things to increase his sperm count. They including testosterone, vitamins and minerals, perhaps even combining several doses of semen in a lab, concentrating the percentage of spermatozoa and being inseminated artificially with one of these super sperm concentrations. That would have been a downer of a way to get knocked up.

Given I'd ovulated roughly twenty-six times in the two years since we decided to get pregnant, ten percent might have been generous, although we hadn't worked as hard at getting pregnant as Joe had worked me. We'd assumed it would be fairly easy once I stopped birth control, so just had normal sex, a little more frequently, like once a day and maybe twice a day on weekends.

"I'm satisfied with this. I won't be leaving you."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"I'm still pissed you didn't discuss anything with me, either about your infertility issues, or your particular fantasies and fetishes. This isn't a marriage if we don't talk about shit like that. Don't ever arrange anything like this without talking to me again. That's why I'm going to be in charge from now on. Now, I found your porn stash. Tonight, I want you to pick out the five movies and five written stories that turn you on the most. When you pick out this stuff, you're not allowed to masturbate or even touch yourself. You don't get to touch yourself or masturbate without my permission anymore. I decide, not you. After I've locked up your cock, I'm going to watch and read the items you've chosen while you lick my pussy to see what turns you on.

"I noticed that you first started collecting interracial porn while a freshman in college. What event precipitated that?"

"You knew I dated a woman named Ashley while I was in high school, ma'am?"

"I remember. Your first, if I'm not mistaken."

"Yes, ma'am. I graduated a year before her. I was rooming with one of the basketball players at college, a guy named Tony. He was black and well endowed, and had a habit of walking around our dorm room naked, I guess proud of his cock and unafraid to show it off. Ashley was visiting me one day and he came from the showers with a towel on. When he saw I had a girl there, he dropped his towel and got dressed in front of her. A week later, I came back to my room and found him fucking her.

"He looked up at me and said, 'Sorry, man, your bitch wanted to try out my dick. I guess she wasn't satisfied with your little prick.' He continued fucking her in front of me, even cumming in her without a condom, which she never let me have sex without. I was angry, humiliated, and so fucking aroused. I broke up with her, but it didn't make any difference. She kept showing up every week to fuck my roommate, right in front of me.

"Tony was so condescending and patronizing because he'd stolen my girlfriend, and took every opportunity to fuck her in front of me. He made her suck him off in front of me, even cumming on her face sometimes. He fucked her pussy and ass, which she'd never let me do. I tried to ignore it, but eventually, I started masturbating to their fucking. He made fun of me when I did, humiliating me for my little white cock, and pointing out how small I was compared to him. I couldn't help it though, because I was so aroused at seeing her with him, the pleasure she took fucking him, which wasn't anything like when she fucked me. She eventually got pregnant from him, and had his baby, because she didn't believe in abortion.

"I didn't room with him after my freshman year, but I couldn't stop thinking of him taking Ashley away from me, and that's when I started collecting interracial porn and explored the themes of cuckolding."

"Did you want Joe to take me away from you?"

"No, ma'am. I want to remain married to you, I just wanted to experience what I did when I was watching Tony fuck Ashley."

"While I was gone, being bred by Joe, were you excited to imagine his big cock fucking me? Did you masturbate a lot?"

"Several times a day, ma'am."

"Did Tony ever make you suck his cock?"

"Never. He would have thought it was too gay, Ms. Vicky."

"Is Joe's cock the first one you ever sucked?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"What were you thinking when you had to suck his cock?"

"That he had a magnificent cock, ma'am, that you deserved a cock like his fucking you, and he deserved to fuck you, and that I should do whatever I could to ensure he could fuck you as often as he could."

"Were you aroused sucking his cock?"

"Not from sucking it, per se, ma'am, as much as knowing he deserved to fuck you and I did not, and I should do what I could to ensure I could still be a part of your life, and if that meant sucking his cock, I was willing to do what you wanted."