My Black Babies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen minutes before Mr. Ross was due to arrive, I had Reed apply the perfume. He wanted to linger on my pussy. I slapped his hands away.

"You'll be licking it later, so don't tarry now. When Mr. Ross arrives, I want you answering the door. Offer him a drink, and ask if he wants a red with his steak. If he does, open the bottle to breathe. You'll stand beside the table and wait on us, refilling our glasses and adding food to our plates as directed."

"Yes, ma'am. Are you going to fuck him tonight?"

"He may not want to fuck me. He may have a girlfriend. He may have a problem with fucking his employee's wife. He may have erection problems. He may not want to fuck me with you in the house. He may not have a large enough cock for me. I think he should be at least two inches longer than you for me to cuckold you with him. He may want to think about it first, so instead of tonight, I could be fucking him the next time I see him. A lot of things can happen tonight. I do intend to if everything goes right."

"Yes, ma'am." Reed appeared to be in pain, and I realized it wasn't mental, it was physical, as his cock tried to grow in his cage.

I was tossing the salad when our doorbell rang. Reed went to open it. I could imagine the shocked look when Reed opened the door. I finished the salad and stepped out into the living room. My recollection of him had been correct. Low to mid forties, handsome, reasonably good shape in a more athletic build than my husband. Not quite the overall masculinity of Joe, and older, but very nice. If Savannah didn't allow Joe to be my Bull, I could do worse than Alexander, although someone younger might be nice. It was good that he was a professional, and both intelligent and an alpha male.

Since I'd never been formally introduced to him before, Reed introduced us. He seemed a little confused by the situation, but as a consummate professional, was ignoring the situation for the moment, until he could figure it out.

"Mr. Ross, it's so nice of you to join us this evening." I gave him a very brief hug with a kiss on the cheek. "I see Reed got you a drink. I hope it's to your liking. Honey, did Mr. Ross want red wine with his steak?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Why don't you open the bottle and then bring the food out. It's all ready."

"Yes, ma'am." Reed left. I led Reed's boss to the dining room, where he saw only two plates on the table. More confusion.

"We'll be sitting here tonight, Mr. Ross. May I call you Alexander?"

"Certainly."

He held out my chair for me before he sat down, so I was dealing with a gentleman. Reed started bringing in the food.

"I made one of the steaks medium well, and the other medium, almost medium rare, since I didn't know how you liked your steak. Eat whichever one you wish, and I'll eat the other. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask Reed. He'll be serving us this evening."

Alexander's eyebrows went up, clearly confused, though he otherwise hid it well. He took the rarer of the two steaks, and helped himself to the green beans and baked potato. I, on the other hand, had Reed dish me up. Might as well make use of him. I even had him cut my steak into bite sized chunks.

"We have French, Ranch or Roquefort dressing for the salad, and I know some people like a little of the Roquefort with their steaks, but we also have A-1 if you're more traditional."

"The A-1, please."

While we ate, I asked Alexander about his personal life, ensuring he didn't have a significant other, and wasn't steady with another woman.

"May I ask why you got divorced, Alexander, if I'm not getting too personal?"

"We just grew apart, no longer interested in the same things. It was amicable."

"Do you have children?"

"Two, one of each, both of them in college now."

"Does that mean you live alone?"

"They're taking the summer off, but they're both with their mother at the moment."

"You still look like you're in good shape."

Alexander glanced at Reed, attentively waiting beside the table.

"Admittedly, I got a little thick around the middle at one point, but when I got divorced and hit the open market, I decided I needed to get into shape, so I've been working out regularly for the last eighteen months. I'm competing with younger men for the available women."

"Well, I think you look very nice. Distinguished, intelligent, handsome. I don't think you'll have any trouble attracting another woman if you want one."

"Thanks. I appreciate the complement. You're looking very nice yourself. You're a beautiful woman, Victoria."

"Thank you. I'd like to tell you a story, Alexander, may I?"

"Of course."

"Were you aware that it was my fifth wedding anniversary a week ago Thursday?"

"I did know that. Reed said he might have to take time off, but I guess his plans fell through."

"His plans went through, it's mine that went awry. We've been trying to have a baby for a couple years. Since my ovulation coincided with our anniversary, I had plans to engage in lots of sex with my husband, so I could finally get pregnant. I did engage in lots of sex, really great sex, but not with my husband, who sent another man, a black man, in his stead. A real stud, the best fuck I've ever had.

"Turns out that Reed has some fertility issues, but additionally, something happened to him his freshman year of college, that instilled a very strong fetish in my husband. A young, black, well hung, jock, who was his roommate, stole his first girlfriend, who got pregnant with her new lover. Even though he broke up with her, she still came to their dorm room every week and got nailed, right in front of him. The young man, named Tony, humiliated Reed for the size of his equipment and made sure he knew that his girlfriend chose him for the size of his cock."

Alexander looked at Reed with a look of pity, showing sympathy for him, which I appreciated.

"Since that time, he's had fantasies of his girlfriends with black lovers, which extended to me, his wife. I was waiting at The Pierre for Reed to show up for dinner on Wednesday night, and instead, a charming, charismatic, black man by the name of Joseph Vanderbilt showed up, handed me a letter from Reed, saying that Reed couldn't provide me with a child, and that he had hired Joseph to impregnate me. Reed asked me to at least have dinner and go dancing with the man, before deciding I wouldn't use his services. I did, and Joe was a gentleman, who I decided would, in fact, impregnate me. I suspect I'm currently carrying his child, as Joseph has had prolific success in the past breeding young white wives. I was so satisfied with his performance in the bedroom, he gave me this necklace," I showed him my Queen of Spades, "to show those who know its meaning, that I'm receptive to black lovers.

"My black lover suggested to me that the reason Reed hired him to breed me, was that Reed had an interracial, cuckold fetish. To test that theory, I had sex for an hour with my black lover on Sunday morning with Reed listening to the whole thing on the phone, and on Tuesday night, Reed watched me fuck my black lover twice, before cleaning his cum out of my pussy."

"When I arrived home on Wednesday, Reed informed me of the incident in his past that formed his current fetishes. He becomes extremely aroused by the thought of me fucking black men, to the point that I've put him in a cock cage so he wouldn't embarrass himself by rubbing his prick while you were here having supper. I asked him to provide me with five of his favorite interracial porn movies, and five of his fuck stories. By coincidence, last night, the story I read, was about a young man who worked for a black boss, who seduced his newlywed wife and knocked her up before their first anniversary. The husband was afraid to say anything to his boss for fear he'd lose his job. I'd already decided to invite you to dinner, but at the time I read the story, I wondered if Reed ever pictured the black boss who seduced his wife, as you."

"Did you imagine me when you read that story," Alexander asked Reed.

"Yes, sir."

Mr. Ross turned back to me. I noticed that he had an erection that would appear to satisfy my sexual desires. I put my hand on his leg, halfway up his thigh. Reed watched me. Alexander looked at me when I did, and I slid my hand higher, putting it on his erection, where I let it rest. At least seven inches, maybe more. I put his hand on my leg, sliding it up my slit, so he could feel I was bare, and so, so wet. Reed's eyes were locked on us. I continued.

"At the moment, Reed is my cuckold in a female led relationship. If you're willing, I would like to fuck you tonight, to satisfy Reed's cuckold fantasies. There's no ill will if you don't want to do so. I'm hoping that the father of my child will eventually become my Bull, but there are other issues that might prevent that. He has two children, that would be my child's haIf siblings, and it would be nice if his family could be a part of my child's life." That surprised Reed, as I hadn't discussed my conversation with Savannah. "If he can't, I'd be looking for another black Bull to take his place. I'd like you to consider whether you might want the job if Joseph falls through.

"Even if Joseph does take the job, he might be receptive to the idea of me having other black lovers, so we might be able to keep a sexual relationship in the future. I intend becoming a black cock slut. My next two children will also be black, raised by us, so you'd have no financial responsibility for one, even if you father it. I know that many men are happy to father a child on some cuckold willing to raise it."

Alexander looked at me, then looked at Reed again. "Is this true, Reed?"

"Yes, sir." I heard a small quaver in his voice.

"I'd like to explain how I see a relationship going at the moment. At the current time, I feel we should use condoms, until we've both had physicals ensuring we're clean, at which time, you can start fucking me bareback to meet your sexual needs until you find a woman of your own. I may also fuck other black men who've been checked as clean. I won't be exclusive to you unless you become my Bull, at which point you'll assume control of my sexuality, including, whether or not my husband will get to fuck me again, or what sexual satisfaction he'll be allowed." Reed shivered when I said that.

"I won't be divorcing Reed. This will be a sexual relationship exclusively. You can come here, with twenty-four hours of advance notice so I can ensure I'm free, or I will come to your home with four hours notice. If you come here, Reed would like to watch as part of his fetish. If he watches, it's his job to clean up my pussy when you're finished. He'll also clean off your cock, if you're willing, but it's not a requirement of the relationship. He might also prepare your cock for another round of sex, also not a requirement. If he's not present, I will discuss our sex with him for his sexual gratification.

"If you need an escort for certain events, I will go with you, dressed similarly to how I am tonight, essentially as slutty as you'd like me. If you'd like to go on vacation with a female companion, I'll go with you. When Reed isn't with me, I might like to record some of our sex for his viewing pleasure at a later date. Given what you know now, would you like to take me to our bedroom and fuck me?"

"Yes, I would."

"Excellent, will Reed be watching tonight?"

"Not tonight." Reed looked sad.

"Will you be spending the night?"

"I will."

"To seal our agreement, I'd like to suck you off now in front of Reed. Tomorrow morning, time willing, Reed will make us breakfast in bed."

"That's fine."

I helped Alexander back out from the table. I unzipped his pants and extracted a cock which had to be close to eight inches. While keeping my eyes only on his, as Joe liked, I sucked him off to an explosive orgasm. I wasn't able to get all of him down, but I got most of him. He held his hands over my head as he pumped his salty cream into my mouth. I captured every drop. Without tucking him away, so Reed could see more of his cock, I led him to the bedroom.

"You can eat now, honey. We won't need your services again tonight," I said as we left.

******

Alexander turned out to be an excellent lover. He was fit, with a nice, well toned body. Not quite the musculature of Joe, nor did he have Joe's amazing cock, but being older, he tended to last even longer. He wasn't afraid to lick a pussy, especially since we were using condoms, so all he got was pure pussy. He also had no problem fucking me two more times that night, even after I drained him at the dinner table, and had thirds when he woke up in the morning. I'm sure Reed heard us. I tried to make sure I was making enough noise to pique his cuckold angst. Reed couldn't do anything about it, since his dick was locked up, but tonight, when I talked about his bosses impressive fucking, perhaps I'd release him and stroke him off.

I called out to Reed to make breakfast, as we'd worked up an appetite. When Reed brought the tray with our food, I made sure I didn't have any sheets over me so Reed could see my puffy, well fucked, pussy. Alexander's cock was still semi-hard, but under the sheet, so Reed could only imagine it.

Alexander left around ten, and told us that he'd contact me when he needed further sexual relief. I thanked him for the wonderful sex, then had Reed lick me while I watched my next porno, and read the next story.

The third movie I watched, had a white guy playing poker with four black friends, while his wife waited on them and served them beers. There was a lot of flirting and teasing going on, all of which the husband seemed to appreciate, knowing his wife was so attractive to his black buddies. During the game, the husband had a particularly good hand, and after having had a few drinks, was feeling quite reckless. He bet his wife for the night on his hand. It turned out it was a stacked deck, and as good as his hand was, one of the other men had a better one. His wife was gang fucked, and had an exceedingly good time. Every time the men met for poker after that, she served the men naked and got fucked frequently, her husband watching and masturbating as she was turned into a black cock slut.

"Your pussy licking has substantially improved, honey. I'd like you to lick my asshole for a while. When I finally surrender my ass to a black Bull, you'll be responsible for keeping that clean, too."

Reed began licking my ass. I'd showered after my sex, so I knew I was clean down there. It might not be as clean in the future.

The third story involved a nice suburban husband with a gambling problem, who got into debt with a black pimp. When he couldn't pay his debts, the pimp took his white wife and turned her into a black cock whore to work off the debt. By the time the husband was out of debt, his wife was pregnant with her first black child and addicted to big black cocks. Despite remaining married, his wife continued turning tricks, and eventually had a half dozen black rug rats.

His porn sure ran to form. Big, black cocks and interracial pregnancies. No wonder I was knocked up by a big black cock. Reed seemed to be trying to work his tongue up my pucker. I didn't say anything to stop him, and he kept right on going. It didn't feel bad, so maybe anal sex wouldn't be horrible, if I didn't start with someone like Joe first. After another fifteen minutes of relaxing ass worship, I got up make sure the kitchen was clean. It was. Good boy.

I returned to the bedroom. "Would you like to hear about my sex with your boss?"

"Please, ma'am."

"I'm going to release your cock. I don't want you touching yourself until I say that you can."

"Yes, ma'am."

I unlocked Reed's cage. His cock sprang up almost immediately to his full five inches.

"Lie down beside me," I patted the pillows. "You can probably still smell the sex on the sheets. He fucked me three times. You saw how big he was when I blew him last night. Do you think your boss has a nice cock?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I do too. I'd be satisfied with him if Joe can't be my Bull."

"About that, ma'am. Joe's married."

"I know honey, but so am I. Being married isn't insurmountable. I didn't talk to Joe about his becoming my Bull. I talked to Savannah. It would require them changing their rules for Joe to become my Bull. I won't do it unless Savannah agrees that he can. If I don't hear from her for six months, I'll assume Joe is off the table, and look at other choices. I think that Savannah would consider it, but it's totally up to her."

"Why would she consider it, ma'am?"

"She's got the same fetish as you do, cuckold, in reverse, although for her, she's called a cuckquean. Instead of a Bull, she's faced with a cuckcake, her husband's sex interest. She's trying to figure out what she wants. It may be, her fetish isn't as strong as yours, and she won't let her husband go. We'll just have to see. I told her I'd try to limit my contact with Joe to roughly once a week to make it more palatable for her. I'm hoping I'll know before I find out if I'm pregnant or not, but I'm prepared to wait a little longer, if necessary. I made these plans rather suddenly on Tuesday night. I didn't tell you, because at the time, I wasn't sure if I was going to remain married to you. I was very upset with you. If Savannah does agree, you're going to go to Joe and beg for him to become my Bull, and reward Savannah for agreeing to allow Joe to be my Bull."

"Why ask Mr. Ross for sex then, ma'am?"

"Number one, I think fucking your boss is delicious humiliation for you, especially, if he asks me to be his escort at company functions. Number two, if I'm limiting myself to fucking Joe just once a week, I'll need something or someone on the side. Number three, Joe already showed a propensity for sharing me with other black men, at both Club Mocha, and the server at the hotel. I suspect he'll continue to do so. I expect he'll want to see me as an Oreo cookie, or airtight. He might also want me fucking women, so I expect I might be having frequent sex with multiple black partners. There's no reason why Alexander can't be one of them.

"The only thing I'm unsure of, is how you would fit into Joe's plans. As being married himself, he might have some sympathy to your needs. I suspect that if Alexander becomes my Bull, you might get less sex than with Joe, so you might want to keep your fingers crossed. He seems like less the sharing sort to me. I could easily see him turning me to Black Only. Now, back to the fucking. Where was I"

"He fucked you three times, ma'am."

"Ah, yes. He filled me up quite nicely, and is very vigorous and forceful in his thrusting. I sense Dominance in him, that he'd like to turn me into his married, white fuck toy, but he liked licking my married white pussy despite that. I think he was excited to be fucking his subordinate's young, white wife, kind of like the boss in your story. I think he contemplates the depth of your humiliation like I do, and enjoys it more for that very reason. I'm reasonably certain he'll make frequent use of me during the beginning of our relationship. I would be surprised if he didn't try to fuck me in your office, right in front of you. I think that would be fun."

"How do you understand me so well, ma'am?"

"After Sunday morning with you on the phone, listening, I began reading everything I could about cuckolds, cuckolding, hotwives, and interracial sex. Joe and Savannah kind of pointed me in the right direction. If I wasn't fucking, eating or sleeping, I was trying to understand you, why you'd want a black baby. It made no sense to me at first. It makes a lot more sense to me now.

"Despite not having a cock as large as Joe's, Alexander's is quite close in thickness, so that's good. Girth is perhaps even more important than length. Being a little older, Alexander lasted a little longer than Joe did. He fucked me so good, honey. I loved how he pounded me and also sleeping in his strong arms. He's very masculine, and quite forceful. He'll be a good second choice for a Bull."