My Black Babies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hand on Reed's pecker. He'd been leaking precum as I talked about my sex last night. As a result, the head of his cock was very slippery. I began stroking him and he groaned.

"I'm close, ma'am."

"I know you are, cuckold. I could tell from your breathing, how excited you were to listen to me talk about my latest black lover, your boss, no less. I'm beginning to understand you. I thought the first movie I watched of the college girl getting hung up on the black jock's cock sounded a lot like your story. Is that why you like it so much? It reminds you of Tony and Ashley?"

"Yes, ma'am," Reed moaned.

"I'm sorry your girlfriend got taken away from you that way. I can imagine how hard that was."

Reed groaned and climaxed, spewing his cum all over himself, from his belly button to his chin.

"On the other hand, it seems to be leading to some exciting new times in our life, doesn't it, cuckold?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I want you to lick that mess off your body, then you can shower and put your cage back on. I'll lock it when you're done."

"Can't I fuck you, ma'am?"

"I'll let you fuck me when I fuck you with my largest strap on, so it will be awhile."

"Yes, ma'am."

"You can, however, spend the night in my bed, cuckold."

"Thank you, ma'am."

Reed used his fingers to scoop up his cum, then left for the shower. When he returned, his cage was back on. I locked him up. I held him and he sighed in contentment. One more thing to do.

"The other movie I watched today, about the poker players," I said. "Do you think that Mr. Ross plays poker?"

Reed groaned.

"Why don't you ask him on Monday?"

******