My Black Babies Ch. 03

Story Info
Vicky fucks Joe in front of their spouses.
15.3k words
4.45
23k
39

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,591 Followers

In this chapter, Vicky fucks Joe in front of her husband and his wife. She asks Reed about his fetish and starts reading and watching his interracial porn. Vicky decides to fuck a black senior partner at Reed's accounting firm. This chapter contains interracial sex, oral sex, gay and lesbian sex, cuckolding, cuckqueaning, and domination in a female led relationship. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance. ©2023. This is a copyrighted work. Do not copy or publish without my written permission.

My Black Babies, Ch 3

Double Cucked

We put a lot of thought into what I'd be wearing when I let our guests into the room. We'd decided on nothing but a garter belt and stockings and fuck me heels down below, and a demi cup bra on top, leaving my nipples exposed. That way, I wouldn't have to remove any clothes for my sex.

When we showered, Joe had helped shave my pubic hair. I was bald all around my pubic lips, with a neat, short triangle of fur above my slit. I'd shaved Joe's cock and balls making his cock look even larger. Doing that had almost led to more sex, but we managed to restrain ourselves so Joe's balls would be fully loaded.

Reed was the first to arrive, but he didn't have to worry about kids, yet. He noted my attire, or lack of same, and that Joe wasn't waiting with me.

"Have a seat, Reed. We're still waiting for someone."

"Who?"

"Joseph's wife. She's never witnessed her husband breeding anyone either. She decided she wanted to see Joe at work."

Reed tried to kiss me hello. I turned my cheek, so he got me on the cheek.

"I don't want you messing my lipstick before I fuck my black lover. Since this sex is for fun, and not breeding, we're changing the rules. Joe likes me to suck his cock with red lipstick on."

"Uh, okay."

I patted his cheek. "You'll get your chance to reclaim your wife later, honey."

"You shaved more than you usually do?"

"Joe shaved me, honey. You don't know how hard it was not to fuck him when he finished shaving me. I was so turned on. I think I'm going to have you start shaving me."

There was another knock at the door, and I opened the door for Savannah. She took a long look at me.

"God, I knew this was a mistake," she said. "You're so fucking sexy."

I drew her into the room and kissed her cheek. "You don't have to stay, Savannah."

"No, I'm going to do it. It's time."

"It's entirely up to you. It's the same with Reed, he's welcome to leave if he doesn't want to watch. Reed, this is Joe's wife, Savannah. She has two beautiful children with Joe, so I know we'll have a beautiful child as well. Savannah, this is my husband, Reed, who was wise enough to hire Joe to breed me when he realized he couldn't."

"He's a little fellow, isn't he?" Savannah said.

"In more ways than one," I laughed. "That's why I enjoy Joe's cock so much. I'm not used to a big dick like Joe's. But Reed's attractive, a good provider, and he's very loving and devoted to me, so I'm not going to give him up as a husband. I know he'll be a wonderful father to Joe's baby. Since you're both here, why don't we go to the bedroom."

I led both of them into the bedroom where Joe was sprawled naked across the bed, his cock still limp. I'd be taking care of that in a moment. Savannah noted that Joe's groin had been shaved. She didn't say anything about it, but I could see her looking at it.

"We put some chairs beside the bed, so you have a good view of the action. Reed, I explained the rules to you. Do I need to remind you of what they are if you want to watch?"

"Don't masturbate, don't talk or interfere in any way."

"Very good, honey. I think it would be very impolite to masturbate with Savannah sitting right beside you. Are you ready, Joe?"

"Born ready, slut."

"That's what I love about you. Doesn't take much to get you ready to fuck me."

I crawled on the bed and started sucking on his big beautiful cock, gradually getting his cock stiff for my ravishment. I kept my eyes on his, the whole time. When I had a good stiff ten inch cock, I held it on my hand, slowly stroking it while I licked and sucked his balls.

"Do you have a big load for me today, sir?"

"My balls are loaded with fresh, hot cum for your married, white pussy."

I got on my hands and knees. I looked at Reed, watching raptly. "Honey, since Joe already bred me, and I'm carrying his baby already, I think you should signify your agreement to my fucking, by putting Joe's manly black cock in my pussy. Would you do that for me, Reed? Put my lover's black cock into your wife's pussy? Go ahead, touch him. See how big and thick it is, how much larger than you he is, and put him in my pussy."

Reed looked at me, kneeling on the bed, waiting to be fucked, then looked at Joe, kneeling behind my shapely ass, his ten inch cock almost touching my wet pussy. Five seconds, passed, then ten, and I wondered if Reed had reached a limit, but he stood up, moved to the bed and laid his hand on Joe's cock.

"Put him in me, love, so you can watch how a real man fucks me." I was pushing.

Reed aimed Joe's cock at my pussy, and Joe pushed forward, his cock head splitting me apart like he had multiple times before. Savannah seemed to be holding her breath as Joe pushed all the way inside of me, burying every inch of his cock in my pussy. I orgasmed, moaning.

"I'm cumming, Reed. He isn't even fucking me yet, and I climaxed. He just pushed inside of me. You can sit down again and watch how Joe fucks your wife."

Reed sat down and Joe fucked me. He fucked me for five minutes doggy style, (two orgasms), then he picked me up and fucked me five more minutes standing up, bouncing me up and down his shaft, showing how strong he was. (Two more orgasms.) Next, we moved to the missionary position where we started pounding on Savannah's cuckquean buttons in a major way. I started kissing Joe, while wrapping my legs around his hard ass and clutching him to me as he slowly fucked in and out, using almost every inch of his prick on me. He started leaving hickeys and love bites on my neck and breasts as he ravished me, marking me as his, in front of my husband. I climaxed four more times that way, and I was primed.

Joe bent my legs back, bending me in two, and long stroked his thick prick in my well spread and well fucked pussy. While I hadn't tried hiding the pleasure I'd been feeling thus far, letting Reed and Savannah know every time I had an orgasm, I now started going crazy, begging to be fucked and fucked harder, begging for his lovely cock to blast his cum into me.

"I love your cock, Joe. No one fucks me like you do. You own my pussy, Joe. It's yours any time you want it. After watching you destroy my pussy, Reed knows I can't be fully happy with a tiny cock like his from now on. I need more, Joe. I need a cock like yours, and a lover like you. You understand, don't you, Reed? You know I need a lover like Joe from now on, don't you?"

I looked at Reed. His cock was hard. I could see it tenting his pants.

"You know I need this now, don't you, Reed?" I asked again.

I moaned, cumming again as Joe kept up his assault on my pussy. Reed nodded, unable to speak. I kissed my lover and let go, enjoying every second of his fucking.

"Fuck me, Joe. Fuck my married white pussy. Unload your fertile black sperm in my pussy. I need it, Joe, I need your hot cum inside of me."

Joe sped up and started grunting.

"You want my cum, slut?" Joe asked.

"More than anything, sir."

"Here it comes. I'm going to fill you up."

"Fuck me, lover. Fuck me good."

Joe jammed himself in deep and began cumming, frozen, the only things moving his twitching, throbbing cock and his balls pumping. As planned, after four pulses he pulled most of his cock out and left a lot of cum at the mouth of my pussy where it would be easy to clean up.

When he was finished, Joe rolled off me and I lay there with my legs splayed wide open, my swollen, red, puffy cunt gaping open, Joe's semen seeping out of me.

"Reed, honey, since we're going to be doing some more fucking on this bed this evening," I said, "we need to keep things tidy. Would you please lick my pussy and clean it up for me while I clean my lover's cock? If you do a good job, I'll let you claim your wife again. If Joe cleans it up, I'm going to fuck him again and you'll need to go home. Will you be a good boy and clean my pussy for me?"

Reed hesitated a few seconds, then got on the bed and tentatively started licking my messy pussy. As soon as he did, Joe fed me his cock, and I cleaned his cock for the umpteenth time since he started breeding me. While Reed lapped at my cum soaked pussy, he kept his eyes on Joe's massive cock in my mouth.

I finished up Joe's cock before Reed finished with my pussy, so I had time to push him some more.

"Doesn't Joe's cum taste good, Reed. He drinks pineapple juice daily to keep his cum tasting sweet. I love swallowing his cum, don't you? I want you to start drinking pineapple juice every morning.

"Joe has turned me into a real slut for his cock. I can't refuse him anything when he's fucking me. We went to a club here in Manhattan on Friday night where white women go to fuck, clean, well hung, black men safely, many of them coming with their boyfriends or husbands. While he was fucking me over one of the tables near the dance floor, another young black man came up to me and asked me if I'd suck his cock. I did it, Reed. I sucked his cock while Joe fucked me. Your wife was spit-roasted in front of three dozen other people. His cum was much saltier than Joe's. If Savannah doesn't let me keep fucking Joe, I'm going to get us a membership to that club. We can go once a week or so and you can watch one or more black studs fuck your wife. White men aren't allowed to fuck in that club, only black men are allowed to fuck. The only thing little white boys are allowed to do is lick black cum from white pussies. This will be good practice for when we become members."

I ran my hands through his hair. Reed moaned.

"You're doing very good, Reed. See if you can give me another orgasm. I'm used to lots of orgasms now, At least twenty every day." I paused. "That wasn't the only time I was spit-roasted on two black cocks, Reed. On Sunday, we ordered lunch from room service. A young black man delivered our food while Joe was fucking me seated in the living room. Joe offered him a twenty dollars or a blow job for a tip. He wanted a blow job, Reed. He asked me if I'd suck him off, and I just opened my mouth for him and let him fuck my mouth as Joe fucked me. His cum was salty too, not as sweet as Joe's cum. I hope you like semen, Reed, because if I fuck other men, especially big cocked black man like Joe, I'll need you to keep me tidy for my new lovers."

Reed moaned again, long and deeply.

"Did you just cum, Reed? Were you masturbating against my direct instructions?"

"I wasn't touching myself," Reed said.

"You climaxed licking Joe's cum out of my pussy?"

"Yes, plus, you know, talking about being spit-roasted."

"Reed, you pervert. You got excited that your wife got spit-roasted on two black cocks?"

"Yes," he groaned.

"Does that mean I don't have to fuck you? You don't want to reclaim your wife."

"I still want to fuck you."

"Reed, honey, you know you're not man enough to cum again for a couple of hours after you orgasm. You're not like Joe, who can fuck me seven or eight times a day. If you cum at suppertime, you might get hard again before we go to bed. It will be very late before you're ready to fuck again, and we have other things we need to do."

"I still have an erection."

"I'm so proud of you, Reed. Take off your clothes so I can see. Come on, now, show everyone your erection. I'm sure Savannah would like to see how you compare to her husband. Show us what you have."

Reed reluctantly pulled his pants down. Sure enough, he had an erection. His wee willie was coated in his cum.

"If you're going to fuck me, Reed, you might as well take your clothes off," I said.

Reed took off his clothes until his thin frame was bare. I waved Joe over and stood both men up in front of Savannah.

"That's quite a substantial difference, isn't it Savannah?" Holding both cocks in my hand. Reed's stuck out about two inches past my palm, hard. Joe's stuck out three inches soft, and was fatter limp than Reed was hard. "You can see why I love fucking your husband's cock, can't you, Savannah. There's really no comparison between your husband's beautiful black prick and Reed's little white boy toy?"

"That is quite the difference," Savannah agreed.

"I need to take advantage of this erection," I said. "It's not often Reed can cum this soon after an orgasm."

I got back in the bed while Joe took a seat beside Savannah, holding her hand. Reed climbed in after me.

"Fuck me, Reed. Reclaim your slutty wife."

Reed pushed in. I could tell he was in there, but not much. Time to push more buttons.

"Put it in me, Reed, and fuck me."

"I am in you."

"Are you? Well, thrust a little bit so I can feel you."

Reed started thrusting. "That's better. I can feel you now. Fuck me hard, Reed. Joe can really pound me with his big dick. Do you feel his cum in my pussy? What's it feel like, fucking me with another man's cum in me. Does it make me more slippery? Is my pussy warmer? Wetter? I'll bet it's like fucking a bowl of stew. Joe's big cock has really stretched me out. I bet I don't feel as tight as I used to. Do you think I'll have enough friction for you to cum?"

Reed groaned and climaxed again.

"My fucking God, Reed. Joe fucked me for over a half hour without having fucked me since before lunch. You just climaxed after fucking my loose pussy for three minutes after cumming less than ten minutes ago. Does that mean I can't expect to orgasm at all if I'm not fucking a big cock? Clean up my pussy of your worthless sperm so Joe can fuck me again."

Reed got between my legs and started cleaning. He didn't have as much to clean up after himself as he had after Joe. The amount of sperm produced was like night and day. I winked at Savannah. She smiled at me. I wondered if she'd be smiling later.

Since Reed was already cleaning my pussy, I swung around in a sixty-nine. Surprisingly to me, his cock was twitching again, like he was going for a third erection.

"Joe, shove your big cock in me and fuck me. Let's see if I can cum again."

Right above Reed's face, Joe, shoved his big cock into my pussy. I orgasmed.

"That's right, that's how to fuck me, Joe. You have a good view of how Joe's cock is going to destroy my married white pussy, Reed. Take notes or something so you can see how it's done. You might want to lick and suck his balls, or you might be there for a while. Joe knows how to fuck a woman for a good, long time."

Damn, Reed was getting another erection. I don't think I'd ever seen him get an erection three times in a single night. Maybe if he had all day, like on our honeymoon. Reed was still licking my pussy, right next to Joe's fucking cock.

"My pussy has gotten sore from Joe's fucking me for the last six days, Reed. If you suck on Joe's balls so he cums faster, I'll suck your cock."

It took fifteen seconds or so, but eventually, I felt his mouth leave my pussy and Joe moaned as Reed sucked his ball sack.

"That's right, cuckold, suck my balls. That's a good lad," Joe said.

My mouth sank over Reed's cock. I had no trouble deep throating him after my experiences the past few days. Just as before, Reed didn't last as long as Joe did, even with Reed nuzzling his nut sack. Within five minutes, he blew his load into my mouth. I didn't swallow it. I let it dribble down over Reed's cock and balls.

Joe had cum once already, so he lasted as long as he had before, steadily turning my pussy into well fucked mush. I couldn't see Savannah, so I wondered what was going through her mind as her husband drilled me again.

"Are you ready for another flood of cum, slut," Joe groaned.

"Fuck me, sir. Fuck my slutty married pussy and fill it with your rich, black cum. Show Reed how you fucked a baby into me."

Joe began grunting hard, panting as he started to flood me with his life giving sperm once more. He pulled back, exposing my pouting pussy lips, leaking rich white cum again.

Reed started to lick my pussy to clean me up.

"Stop, Reed. Who gave you permission to lick my pussy?" I asked.

Reed stopped. I rolled off of him, exposing my freshly fucked pussy to Savannah, her husband's semen leaking out of me.

"Isn't that my job?"

"It's your job when I tell you it's your job. I'm in charge of this marriage now. Not you."

I looked at Savannah, trying to read her.

"Savannah, honey. How much of a cuckquean do you feel like right now?"

She looked at me, my destroyed pussy, leaking her husband's cum, his markings in seven or eight places on my body, flushed and sweaty from my orgasms.

"Like a total cuckquean," she said. "Like I've lost my husband to you."

I smiled at her. "I know you've looked into the cuckquean lifestyle a lot because of your husband's job. Tell me, Savannah. Typically, what is a cuckquean supposed to do after her husband has saturated his cuckcakes's cunt with cum."

She had fear in her eyes. I saw it, the sense of loss she was feeling. "They clean up the mess in her cunt."

I sat up on my arms for support and spread my legs a little wider. "It's not going to clean itself, Savannah. Are you going to let Reed have all the fun, or are you going to be a good little quean? If you're good, I promise that you'll be rewarded later."

Savannah didn't even look at her husband. Was she afraid of what she'd see there? Afraid that he'd order her to clean me? That he'd read the submission in her eyes? I don't know what she was thinking, but she climbed onto the bed between my legs and started to clean up the mess, her woman's tongue so much different from Reed's or Joe's. I put my right hand on her head and ran my fingers through her hair.

"That's a good girl, Savannah. I'm so proud of you for recognizing what you are. Doesn't it feel good not to fight it any more? I know it's hard for you, just like it's going to be hard for Reed, accepting who he is. I think you're so brave. I don't have your bravery. I can't let Reed fuck other women. I'm going to lock him in a cock cage, so his orgasms will belong to me from now on. You, on the other hand, will cum often on your husband's cock, even if you're life does change some.

"Reed, Savannah needs comforting. While she's cleaning my pussy, I want you to suck Joe's cock to get him hard again. You'll be thanking him for breeding your wife, something you were unable to do, and he did for you. You'll also be preparing him to fuck his wife. She needs to reclaim her husband, so stop before he cums in your mouth."

Reed looked at me, then at Joe's cock, still wet and sloppy from our fucking.

"Go ahead now, Reed. Since you've given me to Joe, by putting his prick in my cunt, and through him, to other big dicked lovers, your primary responsibility from now on, will be keeping my pussy clean for more masculine men, and preparing superior males to fuck me and other worthy females. Savannah loaned us her beloved husband so he could breed me, something you were incapable of doing. She's therefore worthy of her husband's big dick, so you will prepare him for her. Your access to my pussy in the future will be more limited than it was before. You've accepted the status quo, by being here tonight. You're now my cuckold, and I'll determine who I fuck, and when, not you. You'll be rewarded if you're good, and do as you're told. Now suck Joe's cock. When you suck his cock, I want you looking him in the eyes, exhibiting subservience to him on your knees. Do it now."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,591 Followers