My Black Babies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you'd prefer not sucking cocks?"

"I'll do whatever you want me to do, ma'am."

"How did you find Joe?"

"I check out some cuckold forums on occasion, and some fellow raved about this guy who bred his wife, Ms. Vicky. He said the guy was built, had a cock to die for, and could fuck several times a day. I got more information about him and had him checked out. He sounded like exactly what I was looking for. I contacted him and made preliminary inquiries as to his services, then agreed to his price for services rendered."

"Go ahead and eat, then pick out your porn. Remember, no masturbating."

"Yes, ma'am."

I set out my clothes for work tomorrow. I wondered if I'd have any trouble from Mr. Astor after my vacation and him seeing me out with Joe. Tomorrow, Reed and I were going shopping, looking for some items I needed for my new job as cuckoldress.

******

I took the subway from our middle class neighborhood in Brooklyn, to Manhattan, where I worked. Mr. Astor greeted me when I came in. "How did your vacation go?"

"I suspect I'm pregnant, so I expect it went well."

"With a black baby?"

"Is there a problem with that? What difference does it make to you what color my baby is? Are you a racist?"

"You don't want to get ahead in this firm?"

"If getting ahead means fucking you, no."

"Why not, if you're willing to fuck outside of your marriage?"

"Do you have an eight inch or longer cock?"

"No."

"Not interested. If you persist in your current behavior, a little trip down to HR will be on my agenda."

Jacob turned red. "You know, we don't employ whores."

"No one paid me for sex. In fact, it was the other way around. We paid Joseph to breed me. There's nothing illegal about that. On the other hand, paying money for sex is illegal. I'm sure your wife would like to know about the hooker you were with on Thursday night. Maybe I should check with her to find out how understanding she is about your extra-marital relations."

Jacob blustered, "Are you trying to blackmail me?"

"No. I'm trying to get you to leave me alone. If you don't, I have a couple of options, neither of which you'll enjoy much. Find someone else to pester. I'm thinking that your wife is still fertile and might enjoy a nice, thick, ten inch, black dick as much a I did. Think about it."

Jacob left, steaming a little. I didn't care. I'd probably be quitting in the next two to three months anyway. He left me alone for the rest of the day, which is all I wanted. On the other hand, I did think about the two black employees who worked here. I thought both of them were married, and already being involved with another married couple, who may or may not pan out, I didn't want to involve myself in any more marriages.

Joe had given me good advice when he talked to me about finding someone else. Find a professional, a gentleman, not just a big dick. Someone who could entertain me out of the bedroom, as well as in it. It's what made Joe so perfect. He ticked off all of my boxes, not just one. It seemed to me that Reed had a senior partner at his firm who was black. As I recalled, he was around forty, handsome, in good shape. I didn't know about his marital status, but Reed could tell me that. I thought how Reed might feel about me fucking someone at his firm. Well, if I was going to have a black baby, everyone at his job would know Reed was a cuckold anyway, so what difference did it make if I fucked the people there.

I used lunch time to look for a sex toy shop near where we lived in Brooklyn. They had an on-line presence, so I could see what type of merchandise that they stocked, and finding they carried some of everything I wanted, decided they were the place for me. I texted Reed and told him to meet me there after work. The rest of my day was unremarkable.

Reed showed up to the store on time, and we went into the store, grabbing a small shopping basket, which I made Reed carry. I picked up a harness for strap-ons for myself, with three different sized attachments, a 6 x 1 inch, an 8 x 1 1/4 inch, and a 10 x 1 1/2 inch, which looked pretty close to how long Joe was, but substantially thinner. I bought a set of anal plugs, five of them in graduated sizes, I got a big, black dildo for myself, around Joe's size, and lots of lube.

We went up to the young black woman helping customers out on the floor. She had a name tag reading Sharlene.

"Could we get some help Sharlene?" I asked.

"Sure, what do you need?"

"I need to lock up my husband's cock, as I prefer big black cocks to his little white dick. I understand you sell cock cages here?"

She smiled at me and looked at my embarrassed husband. "We certainly do. What would you like?"

"Something secure that could be fitted to his tiny dick. I don't know anything about cages but what I've read about them. Any chance you could help me fit one on his little cock?"

"Of course. I love locking up a little white dicks."

Reed was humiliated to be spoken of like this, and perhaps more so that someone else would help fit him. Sharlene went to the chastity devices, of which they had both men and women varieties.

"As you can see, we have steel cages, plastic or polyurethane cages which are a little more flexible, silicone, which are the most flexible, and we have shock cages, like the Lockink Cellmate 2 and 3. The shock cages are excellent for erection training, or general punishment, and most of them have the ability to do shocks through wifi networks, so for instance, you could shock him at work, or apply shocks at timed intervals, or on an alarm."

"I think I'll forgo the shock ones for now. We'll see how well my cuckold behaves himself under normal circumstances before resorting to shock therapy. I think something steel, with limited ability to touch his penis."

"We do have a number of steel cages. I think you'll like our selection. How long would you say his un-erect penis is?"

"Certainly under two inches. What do you think cuckold? One and 1/2 inches sound about right."

"Yes, ma'am. I believe so."

"Let me get some ice and I'll meet you in our changing room. Number 4 has the most room. Will he be wearing it home?"

"Of course. Why do you need ice?" I asked.

"His little pee pee is erect. Ice will take care of that so we can fit him into his cage. Does he have a large ball sack?"

"Not too large."

"We'll try the medium size sack ring." Sharlene pulled a cage off the wall display and pointed out the changing room.

We went in room four, which seemed to be four feet square, giving us a little space. I told Reed to take off his pants and underwear. As Sharlene had pointed out, Reed had an erection. I sat down and in five minutes, Sharlene was back with a Ziploc plastic bag filled with ice.

She handed it to Reed and told him to hold it on his groin until his erection went away. She opened the package. The device didn't look very large, but then again, neither was Reed's cock.

"Take the ice off and let's have a look," Sharlene said.

Reed took the ice away from his prick, and Sharlene looked. "Yes, I think this will do nicely."

She took the device apart. "Okay, the ring goes around the scrotum. You might have to push his balls through the ring one at a time." Sharlene took the ring and pushed Reed's nuts through the ring. He started getting hard again. "More ice, cuckold."

Reed held the ice back on for another thirty seconds before Sharlene told him to take it off again. While his cock was at its smallest, she put the metal penis tube over his cock. Sharlene pushed the ring and tube together and locked them with a lock right on the front.

"As you can see, his balls are kind of squished forward and the skin is between the two pieces. Since his nuts can't fit in that space until you take the penis section off, he can't remove it. It's locked on tight. There are two keys for this. I suggest you hide one of them somewhere where your cuckold can't find it, and hang the other around your neck, or give it to your bull to hold. Do you have one?"

"I hope to have one at some point, but it's up in the air for now. That big black dildo I have is about his size."

"Nice. One does have to appreciate a nice sized cock like that one."

"It certainly gave me a lot of pleasure. For six days, that man fucked me silly. I believe I'm carrying his child now. I certainly hope so. He has beautiful children."

"So not just a big dick, but handsome too."

"Extremely."

"Will that be all for you today? I can ring you up."

"Yes, thank you."

"Are you sure you don't need any whips or paddles?"

"If I do, I know where to find you."

Sharlene laughed. "Put your clothes back on, cuckold. No one wants to see your locked up cock," she said, "least of all me."

Reed got dressed and I made him pay for our purchases, and we went home. We had some sandwiches and salad for supper. Reed was naked and caged. I was neither.

"When will you be taking my cage off, ma'am?" Reed asked.

"I'm not sure. Perhaps around the first time I fuck your ass. I've been reading up on the subject, and your ass should be prepared first, which is why I got the anal plugs. We're going to start stretching your ass so I don't hurt you when I fuck you for the first time."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I was reading the packaging while Sharlene was fitting you, and I suggest you sit down to pee. Despite the pee holes in front, it sometimes sprays if it's not a snug fit. Wipe yourself after so you don't ruin your clothes."

"Yes, ma'am."

The kitchen tidied after supper, I put the second largest plug in Reed's ass, using some lube. I was somewhat gentle, but wasn't averse to pushing harder when he clenched. It popped home. I told him he could remove it to defecate, but to reinsert it when he was done. I handed him a bottle of lube.

I had Reed send me the links to the ten porn pieces he picked out. I figured I'd read one story and watch one movie each night, as some of them were fairly long. As I watched the first movie, I had Reed lick my pussy. Apparently he was familiar enough with the movie that his cock attempted to get hard. He complained about it.

"Don't get an erection," I said. "Ignore the dialog and pay attention to my pussy."

In the first movie I looked at, it seemed to follow the script of the story he told me about his first girlfriend and the way she was taken from him by Tony. College girl dating clean cut, white college boy. Big cocked sport hero takes her away, leaving clean cut college boy beating his meat impotently as his ex-girlfriend is royally fucked by the jock's big black cock. Not as big as Joe's cock, but definitely nicer than Reed's or clean cut.

"You can lick pussy better than that," I said. "Joe's better at licking pussy than you are, and his tongue isn't twice your size, so you ought to be able to do better. If you want to make yourself useful, learn how to lick pussy like a pro."

He increased his efforts.

The written story was about a wife whose husband couldn't do anything around the house, so she has to hire a well hung repair man to fix stuff. The repairman fixed her more than the broken stuff, but that only meant he came back day after day. She ended up pregnant with the repairman's black baby, shocking hubby no end when she delivered. Not very surprising considering Reed had hired Joe to breed me. I could see that if this was the stuff he was watching and reading, why he'd done what he'd done.

Finishing the story, I sent him to the guest room, what would become the baby's nursery at some point. He wanted to stay with me, but I told him he hadn't earned his way into my bed, and I was going to fuck myself with my new Joe dildo, and I didn't want him watching me masturbating and then complaining how his dick hurt when it tried to get hard.

Reed went to the guest room. I held the key to his cage. Was he going to argue? I think not. I gave myself three more orgasms on my new best friend.

******

Before Reed left for work the following morning, I asked. "The black senior partner at your firm; is he married?"

"Divorced, ma'am."

"Invite him for dinner tomorrow night."

Reed got a panicked look on is face. "Ms. Vicky, are you sure?"

"I'm not sure. It depends upon how it goes, but what do you think is going to happen when I have our baby and I bring it to your work to show everyone. Are they going to be thinking that you're the father? You eliminated that possibility. You opened a door, Reed, big enough for semi trailers to drive through. If you want to be a cuckold, be proud of it. Obviously, he'll need to meet certain criteria before he cuckolds you, but he is a possibility. I've always found him attractive in an older, wiser, experienced, man sort of way. Perhaps I won't make you suck his cock, but I'm open to the possibility. Text me when you have his answer."

Reed gulped. I wasn't sure if I'd make him suck his bosses cock. I was going to think on that. It would be taking it to another level, I wasn't sure I was prepared to go. I thought he'd have to have at least a seven inch cock though. A girl had to have standards.

The reason that I hadn't put the smallest anal plug in Reed's ass, was because his wasn't the only ass that needed preparing. I planned to put it in mine. If Joe became my Bull and wanted to make me his three hole slut, I needed to prepare for the possibility. I planned on giving up my anal virginity to my eventual Bull, no matter who it was. I only knew he'd have a bigger cock than Reed did, so I stuck with the precept of the 6 Ps. Prior Planning Prevented Piss Poor Performance. Thinking of Joe's cock in my ass meant I needed lots of Prior Planning. Therefore, I lubed up the plug and went to work with a metal butt plug. It made for an interesting subway ride.

Jacob left me alone today too, which was nice, because I was in no mood to put up with his bullshit. I did double check with the firm's roster about my two black co-workers, since I wasn't sure. Unfortunately, both were, in fact, married.

Around noon I got a text from Reed, saying dinner plans were confirmed for Saturday at six. His boss, Alexander Ross, would be attending. So, there were things that would need to be done. I could have Reed clean the house, while I did some shopping.

At supper, I informed Reed that he'd be dusting and vacuuming the house tomorrow for our guest.

"Don't forget to change the sheets in the master bedroom, just in case. Do you know what he'd like to eat."

"Steaks are probably a good bet, ma'am."

"I'll go grocery shopping, including buying a supply of condoms since we don't know if Alexander would have any medical issues." Reed looked a little stunned that I was already thinking of fucking his boss. "Look at the bright side, honey, if we use condoms, you won't have to lick his cum out of my pussy in front of him. Oh, and I'd like you to be done with the housework by four so you can shave my pussy for me. I understand it's normal for cuckolds to handle that sort of thing for their cuckoldress. It will sort of be like a date, since we're only exploring possibilities at the moment."

While I read another story and watched another movie, Reed licked my pussy again that night. The movie was about a couple whose car broke down on the road, and they went to a seedy bar to call for help. A black motorcycle gang hangs out there and has their way with the young wife while her husband helplessly watches her get gang raped. She pleaded with the black bikers not to cum inside of her because she doesn't have any birth control protection. Naturally, they ignore her, and over a dozen black guys cum in her multiple times, during her ovulation, for the two days the gang keeps them, until they lose interest. Naturally, she has a black baby, and is disgusted with her husband because he couldn't protect her. She starts dating the leader of the gang, because he had the ability to protect her, where her husband hadn't. She doesn't divorce her husband though, because the gang leader doesn't want to get married, so she just fucks him in front of her husband all the time.

The written story was perfect. It was about a black boss seducing a young employee's wife, and her husband couldn't do anything for fear he'd lose his job. She ends up having his black baby before their first wedding anniversary. How apropos for tomorrow's dinner with his boss. I made the point of telling Reed that before sending him to his room.

I thought his pussy licking had improved. I'd had several orgasms during his attempts to pleasure me. Enough I didn't feel the need to use my Joe dildo.

*****

While Reed was cleaning the house, I went shopping, finding some new, appropriately slutty clothes for myself, then found something for Reed, not slutty, but humiliating. It's a good thing I bought most of his clothes, so I knew his size. I bought two dozen condoms, in sizes from large to magnum, since I had no sense of what I was dealing with here. I stopped at the grocery store, buying steaks, baking potatoes, green beans, two bottles of wine, a red and rose. I selected both since I didn't know what Alexander drank, but we also had the usual selection of hard liquors, and beers, since I didn't even know if he liked wine. I also bought a carton of pineapple juice. I wanted to taste sweet cum again.

The house looked good when I got back. Reed had done a good job. After all, it was his boss we were trying to impress. I made some preparations in the kitchen, applying some rubs to the steaks, washing the potatoes and snapping the green beans. I kept salad supplies on hand. We were good there.

I went to the bedroom and set out my clothes for the evening, a floor length dress with a slit up to mid-thigh, with a deep plunge to my belly button on top, in a lavender color. Fuck me heels would complete my ensemble, since I intended to wear neither panties or bra. On second thought, a garter belt and stockings might add to the slutty ambience. I also laid out Reed's uniform for the evening, a French maid's outfit, although he didn't know it yet.

At four, I took a shower, with Reed entering with me to shave my pubes, which had developed a stubbly growth since Tuesday.

"Just before Mr. Ross is due to arrive, Reed, I'll need you to apply some perfume to my pulse points."

"Where are those, ma'am?"

"On my wrists, the sides of my neck, between my breasts and on either side of my pussy, in case Mr. Ross gets close enough to scent me there." Reed gulped. "You'll find your outfit for the evening laid out on the bed. Please put it on."

"Yes, ma'am." Of course, he still didn't know what he was agreeing to.

There were other things I needed to attend to in the bathroom before our guest arrived, make up, including bright red lipstick, some eyebrow pencil, eye liner and shadow, a dash of blush, some skin lotion. And the removal of my butt plug. No sense in Mr. Ross finding it on me; he might think it was for him. When I went into the bedroom, Reed had put on the maid's outfit, including the little white apron.

"Do I have to wear the frilly panties, ma'am?" Reed asked.

"It goes with the outfit. Do you think it appropriate for tighty whities to go under it?"

"No, ma'am," he replied reluctantly.

"Before you put them on, we need to upgrade your butt plug to the next largest size. I wouldn't want to hurt you the first time I peg your ass."

I had him remove and wash it, since it would be going in my ass tomorrow. Then I inserted the middle plug in his bum. He covered it with the frilly little panties. If he could have gotten an erection, it might have looked silly, but since he was wearing his cock cage, they wouldn't look that bad. I started the food, and put down two place settings, beside each other on the side of the table.

"Don't I get to eat, ma'am?"

"After you're done waiting on us, honey. Just reheat everything in the microwave."