All Comments on 'My Black Babies Ch. 04'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

She draws the line at turning him into a toilet but that’s the only line? She turns him into a homosexual eunuch, a maid, degrades and demeans him at every opportunity and you write him as accepting of that. How about rather than losing respect for her husband, he loses respect for her?

Almost every story here does the same damn thing and it’s pathetic. It’s cheap and lame.

How about writing a story where the husband isn’t a sissy bitch? Or the wife isn’t a sadistic cunt? Would it be too much to ask to write about people who don’t see mixed race children as part of their kink?

Maybe it is. Maybe it’s too difficult to write a story with compelling and complex characters. Maybe you’re just not talented enough to step outside the tiny box you’ve put yourself into. Maybe; but considering you actually had the wife finally say that there are some things she wouldn’t do….I think you’re one of the few writers who can.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am loving this fucking story

MyEmbryoMyEmbryo5 months ago

So good and rich in describing cuckholding. The visuals were hot and your writing smooth and direct.

Great job

More please

DunkirkDunkirk5 months ago

Hope Joe gives her several.black babies.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

DEAR AUTHOR. . . .SO INTENSE. YET, remembering that it is FICTION ( FANTASY ), very ENTERTAINING. Coupled with the story element is a lot of good information. As I expect that you have done a LOT of RESEARCH. Some things, you can't just make up. You and your DEAR EDITOR seem to have found your stride together. The dialogue between characters is well done. THANK YOU, THANK YOU for getting away from the L O N G paragraphs.

Loved, ABSOLUTELY LOVED, the first conversation of the women in the bathroom, while out to dinner ! I compliment you on your insight into the female mind. Yes, very ENTERTAINING. I also think that you wrote a multi - dimensional REED. The nuances in the relationship between he and his wife, go a long way in balancing out their fetish. I see him as both a STRONG & SYMPATHETIC FICTIONAL character.

What is a BULL ? Not clear about that.

True to form, you end this chapter with a number of suspenseful and exciting " WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT ?" This chapter was definitely worth the wait ! 5 STARS.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

tis sucks

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy675 months ago

I finally gave up half way thru this chapter.

While you are still my favorite erotic writer, this is my least favorite story of yours. I won't be reading the rest of it. At least the 2nd worst (how I became a cuckold)involved characters from other stories. I read it because of that, but it was not my style.

If you're gonna have cuck stories they should be more like Bricks story (took me a couple chapters to get into that one too), he didn't believe in insulting someone for having a smaller cock than his. He understood that it was just genetics. He also encouraged the wives to stay tight for their husbands.

I much prefer your voluntary slave stories (WBDP will probably always be my favorite erotic story) .

I started reading your stories when you only had some of Scottish Bride and WBDP up, probably 15-20 chapters total. I remember that the chapter with Morris, Marcia's partner, was posted while I was reading some of Scottish Bride.

I will continue to read your stories, just not this one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would love to see a follow on this series

IntoblackIntoblack5 months ago

I enjoy your writing and will continue to follow you. However if I could offer a suggestion it would be to lighten up on the emasculating commentary a bit. Watch Brooke Blaze and her cuckold video. He sucks her black lovers, but never have I heard a disparaging word from Brooke regarding his masculinity or the size of his cock.

I get that it has to do with Reed's fetish, but if possible offer it in a more loving way or even after the scene when Reed is alone with her. Maybe while she's helping him rub one out?

Great story and full character development so I'll keep reading. Please consider my suggestion.

RosejaRoseja4 months ago

You went from nothing to full blow queen of spade in a very short time. You forgot that he wanted a interracial baby in the last to chapters. Now is black own. I agree with several of the comments and quite reading

sirspaulsirspaul4 months ago

I disagree with the critics.

I appreciate the storyline and the pacing, a change of pace from the typical "White wife sees Black dick instantly becomes QoS."

Hoping the label of a 4 part series doesn't mean you're done as I'd like to see how the transformation from breeder to bull plays out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThors_Fist@Thors_Fist
Worked in a lot of different fields, which has given me a lot of different interests.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES