All Comments on 'My Black Babies Ch. 06'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

So what does the husband get out of this arrangement? He’s turned into a eunuch. A chauffeur. A butler and a cameraman.

He has no say in anything, no authority, he doesn’t even get his bed, he’s relegated to the spare room. He pays for everything and gets treated like shit and we’re supposed to believe he’s on board with this? This is his dream life?

At this point, he’s not even a person, he’s just a prop. Might as well have made her single.

toshiro75toshiro754 months ago

On spot comentar. Hubby has fantasy of his wife fucking black man. He surely didnt have a fantasy of wearing chastity, sucking dicks or been relegating in his house in spare room. No man alive would be. Really dont see meaning of this story. It is like factually numeration of fucking than little talking than again fucking. There is no emotions in this story. We have brainless zombie cuck who is alright with everything and wife who would rather fuck fire estingusher than her husband. Is this written by AI or real person? Guess that AI would than better job.

SMOKiE177SMOKiE1774 months ago

That was some cliff hanger. I can't wait for more~ <3

IntoblackIntoblack4 months ago

Just beginning to get good! More please.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

DEAR AUTHOR, this CHAPTER is another example of your good story telling. The " HUSBAND " is the counter point to the other characters. It is FICTION. Readers will just have to take it or leave it. Looking for believability just loses the spirit of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for the efort, but i think you need some conflict and husband is not used very well.

I mean all IS always like the wife planned, the husband wining the poker game and all characters angry at him, or one of the woman cheating, something that can make the characters more complex

crazystoriescrazystories4 months ago

I'm refreshing this daily

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Perhaps the best writing in an erotic story that I've ever come across. (Oops! 🙂 ) My only disappointment is the total inattention to the pregnancy itself. I'd been looking forward to reading about her growing belly, and having to change her style of dressing, and getting different attention from the men. I'm sorry that whole aspect is missing from the story. Any chance that's in future chapters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous