My Black Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Black cock obsessions.
3.9k words
3.97
3.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people are over 18. This is a fantasy story with me and what I would like to happen to me. There are no STD's in my fantasy world.

D, my husband and I were settling in our temporary home just outside of Chicago.

I, in my short time living in the hotel in the city had become a black slave after experiencing black cock for the first time.

I had been gang banged in a bar by, I'm not sure how many, black men. They had even filmed it and it was often on play behind the bar and, they had given me a copy which we both loved watching as they had used me over and over.

They had also given me a necklace and bracelet to wear with OBB on them. I was now owned by blacks and did whatever any black person, male or female, any age, wanted.

For example I had pulled into a gas station and the guy filling the car saw my bracelet. When he finished filling the car he just said.

"Your turn honey."

He told me to get out of the car and follow him. He took me into the workshop area where there were two other guys, one black, one white.

"Look what I found guys." He said holding up my arm showing them my bracelet.

He just dropped his pants took his cock out.

"Strip and suck it white bitch."

I obeyed as I was told to do. I pulled my top off and my shorts down and got on my knees. Taking his cock straight into my mouth I licked and sucked on his black cock. The others gathered round as I was taking it all the way in my mouth. Well it was only 7 inches and no problem for a cock hungry slut like me.

He was soon face fucking me, holding my head tight in his hands. I felt the others feeling my tits.

"That's it honey, suck it deep. I want to cum down your fucking throat."

I had one hand holding his balls and my other rubbing my hairy cunt.

"She wants it, look at her playing with herself." Said his black friend.

I felt his balls tighten as he shot his cum in my mouth. I was swallowing like mad to take all his cum. My cunt was soaking wet as I made myself cum.

"Over the bench slut, stick your ass up."

I obeyed and number two lined his cock up and thrust it up my cunt, holding my hips he fucked me hard.

"Come on give it to me, I want your fucking black cock up my cunt, I'm a black cock loving slut."

I let them fuck me, even the white guy, well it seemed a shame to leave him out.

I sucked and cleaned up their cocks like any slut would do.

Another time I got pulled over by a black police motorcyclist who saw my arm resting on the door window as I drove. I had to follow him to some deserted building area.

He got me to remove my blouse and he stood there while I sucked him off. He finished by covering my face and tits with his cum.

After about six or seven weeks we had been invited to one of the partners of D's firm to a Sunday afternoon bbq. He had a big house and I guess there were about twenty guests, mostly couples. I don't know why i was surprised, but he was black.

There was a lot of small talk about how we were settling in and were we enjoying it, etc.

I had to use the bathroom and his wife, also black showed me where it was. It was a large bathroom and after I had used the toilet I stood and tidied myself up a bit. She came in and stood beside me.

She a tall beautiful black woman and started touching up her make-up. I didn't realise my handbag was open and she was looking down and in it.

"Oh my, what do we have here Anna," she said as she pulled out my OBB bracelet.

"I see you have settled in well."

She then sat on the counter, lifting her skirt up and removing her panties.

"Eat me Anna, get your white tongue up my black cunt."

I bent over as she parted her legs and put my mouth on her freshly shaven pussy. God she tasted delicious, I was sucking on her clit, it was huge, like a tiny cock. My fingers were exploring her cunt as she held my head tight to her honey pot.

She had her legs around my neck.

"Fuck, that's it you white bitch fucking suck it, make me cum."

I pulled her forward so I could stick my tongue up her ass.

"You dirty bitch, use my ass, get that tongue deep in my ass."

I was finger fucking her, sucking her clit and ass as she orgasmed.

"Take it it bitch here it fucking cums."

She came, it filled my mouth, she was squirting as well. Her legs locked around my head as she fucked my face.

I came up smiling as she was panting in pleasure, licking my lips.

She kept hold of my bracelet and I saw her show it to her husband. He looked and smiled at me. Here we go, I thought, D is going to get fired.. But nothing happened, the bbq continued and finally guests started leaving.

Eventually it was only us and our hosts left. I saw him, Leon, talking to D.

He came over and handed me my bracelet.

"Why don't you put it on Anna," he said as he dropped his trousers.

I had my mouth over his cock, licking and sucking it as D and his wife watched. He reached down and pulled my blouse off. His wife was undoing my skirt as I had his cock deep down my throat, all nine inches of it.

"She is taking it all honey," said Leon to his wife Sheila.

"I thought she might from the way she ate me out, fucking white bitch loves it."

D had to, he was rubbing his hard cock.

"Like watching your wife service us D," Leon said as his wife removed her clothes.

"Do you want to see my black cock in her pretty white mouth. I'm going to fuck her in every hole."

Sheila laid down.

"Come and eat my black cunt again Anna."

Leon pulled his cock out as I knelt with my head between her legs. My bum was in the air.

"Pull her cheeks apart D, lets see what she is like with my cock up her ass."

D leaned over and pulled my bum cheeks open exposing my tight anus.

"Put it in for me D," said Leon.

I guess D had hold of his cock as he pushed it in my anus. It was wet from my sucking but it hurt. I groaned as I felt the head push pass my sphincter imagining D watching his black cock enter my white ass.

I was engrossed eating Sheila's cunt as Leon thrust his cock all the way up my rectum.

They both used me over and over. Sheila sat on my face, grinding her cunt on my face. She even let D put his cock in her mouth as I was sucking her juicy cunt.

"I'm fucking cumming Anna, swallow it bitch."

She filled my mouth as she came and then told me to keep sucking. I knew what was coming as I tasted a trickle of warm urine in my mouth. I reached around her, pulling her tight on my mouth.

"You want it bitch?"

I nodded and she slowly let her piss fill my mouth.

"Look Leon she's drinking my piss."

I was doing my best as Leon got back between my legs, he lifted them and his cock was back in my cunt. He wasn't hard and I felt the warm liquid filling my cunt. I was taking black piss in both my mouth and cunt.

I could hear it splashing around inside me. It was flowing out of my mouth and cunt as I saw D jerk off and cum on Sheila, covering her face with his spunk.

She opened her mouth.

"Come on Derek I'm thirsty too."

D didn't need asking twice as I watched him aim his cock at her mouth and was soon in full flow. It was splashing on her face and down onto me.

"We've got a real white slut here babe, move off her, I want to piss in her mouth as well. Open wide Anna, you want it don't you?"

"I'm black owned so you can do what you want with me Leon. Please let me drink your piss."

Leon and Sheila stood over me, their urine all over me, even D joined in. Once they had finished Sheila took me into a bathroom and I showered. She joind me in the shower and we fingered each other to another orgasm.

Back in the lounge Leon had rolled the urine soaked rug and put another one down.

"How long have you been black owned then Anna," he asked stroking his cock.

"Not long after we arrived here Leon."

I explained briefly how I had always wanted a black cock and how D and I loved sex.

"We are having another party next week Anna, I think you would like it. It's a sex party, black only, but you would make a fantastic prize for our black friends. You wouldn't mind if Anna came would you D?"

"Not at all Leon, she loves cock, and now, especially black ones."

"Perfect, now come and sit on my cock Anna, I need some some more of that lovely white ass."

I turned my back and straddled him, lowering myself onto his black cock. I held it at the entrance to my anus.

Leon was sat on a sofa, "come and sit down D, I'm sure Sheila would like your white cock up her black ass."

His cock was dry as I lowered myself onto it. God I loved it, the pain as it made it's way up my rectum. He was playing with my tits, squeezing my nipples. I was soon bouncing up and down on his cock.

"Fuck D, she just loves it, the brothers are going to love her ass at the party. How many has she had at once?"

"Ten or twelve." I shouted as I orgasmed over his cock and balls.

"I don't care how many Leon, the more cocks the better as long as they are black and big."

"Good girl, now get on your knees and I'm going to fuck your ass properly."

I did as I was told and my ass got the full treatment from his nine inches of hard black cock. He finally filled my ass with his cum as I heard D shout he was cumming too in Sheila's ass.

I sucked both cocks clean as Sheila bent over and they watched D's spunk drip out her ass.

The next week couldn't come quick enough. I went and bought a new dress that left nothing to the imagination. The top was just two strips of material just covering my nipples and the bottom part tight on my hips, then loose and short. It hardly covered my ass. It tied in a bow behind my neck. There was no back and you could clearly see my bum crack.

D drove me and came up to the door. Leon opened it, wearing just a short robe.

"Oh fuck Anna your going to blow their minds, never mind their cocks. You look fantastic, thanks D, I'll see she gets home safe."

Leon led me in to a large lounge, I guess there was about a dozen guys, all black in robes, and Sheila.

"This is Anna guys, a lovely English housewife who is addicted to cock. As you can see from her necklace and bracelet she is now black owned. Why don't you introduce yourself Anna."

"Hi guys, there is nothing much else to say. I'd never had a black cock until I came to the states and now I can't get enough. You can use me in any way you want for your p!easure, and mine!"

"I take it you have cleansed yourself Anna," Leon said as his band went down the back of my dress and he pushed a finger up my ass.

"Of course I have sir."

"Well guys Anna all ready for us, time to remove our robes and make use of this white cunt. Why don't you wander around Anna, let the brothers have a feel."

I smiled as I looked at a selection of black cocks. My mouth and cunt were wet with anticipation. I moved around them as Leon wanted. I held some cocks in my hands as they rubbed their hands over me. The front of my dress was soon undone and my tits were being squeezed hard, just as I love. My nipples were as hard as marbles as I stroked their cocks. They varied in size, the shortest was 8 inches and it wasn't even hard. They were all in their thirties I guessed and I knew I was in for the fucking of my life.

Sheila appeared carrying some drinks. She had stripped and only had a strap on cock, it was enormous, 14 inches long and thicker than my wrist.

I took a drink, straight whisky, as she unzipped my dress and I stepped out of it. I had on my stockings and suspenders and stiletto shoes. I had trimmed my bush into an arrow shape pointing downwards.

Leon had a range of contraptions set up and a padded round table that I guessed I was going to be used on.

I had some fingers exploring my cunt and ass as I stood there, my tits were being sucked.

"I need fucking guys, come on my cunt is on fire for black cock."

"Table first," said Leon as he told me to lay on my back on the table. My legs hung over on side and my head hung down the other side. It was the perfect height for fucking me.

Leon spun the table and when it stopped I had a cock between my legs and another one pointing at my head.

"Let's see what she can take," someone said as he pushed his cock in my mouth. I felt it go down my throat, he must have been a good 10 inches.

"Bitch only took it all, look you can see my cock down her fucking white throat."

Someone had grabbed my legs, lifting them up as he inserted his cock in my eager cunt. He didn't mess around as my cunt was soon full of cock, his balls banging on my ass.

"She's got an eager cunt too, she's pulling my fucking cock up her cunt dirty bitch."

I was being fucked in my cunt and mouth and just about to cum when they pulled out. Fuck I thought as I felt the table spin around again. When it stopped I soon had two different cocks in me. I was nearly cumming when they pulled out again.

"It's not fucking fair guys I need to cum, please let me cum."

"Shut the fuck up bitch," someone said as my tits got smacked.

More cocks were in me, the table was spun, more cocks.

"Fucking cum in me for fucks sake guys pease, I need your spunk."

"We fucking told you to shut up white bitch, now turn over, lets see what your little white ass can take." My tits were slapped hard again.

I quickly turn over on my stomach.

"Get your cocks up my ass, fuck it hard."

The fucking table spun again. Some lifted my head up and shoved his cock in my mouth. I sucked like mad to make him cum.

A cock pushed at my anus.

"Look at that beautiful pink hole," he said as he sunk his cock deep up my rectum.

I screamed, as much as I could with my mouth full of cock as my rear passage was stretched to the limit. The pain took me over the edge as I finally orgasmed.

The table was spun over and over as they took turns fucking my ass and mouth.

"Best ass I've had in a while, she's so fucking tight."

"Right guys lets fill her holes with black seed, want some black cum bitch?"

"Give it to me you bastards, I fucking want it so bad."

And did they, every hole in my body was filled with cum. Cocks were going from my cunt and ass straight into my mouth,I swallowed load after load as they filled my ass and cunt with their spunk. I was now cumming over and over, my hips were thrusting up to meet them as they used me like a piece of meat.

I was in cock heaven, loving every load. I was on my back, both my hands were rubbing my cunt as I saw all the cameras pointed at me.

"My turn guys," said Sheila as she moved between my legs. Her huge dildo approaching my cunt.

I spread my legs and pulled my cunt open for this monster.

"Fuck me, fuck your white slave."

I groaned as she pushed the first three inches in me. They were all stood around the table watching as Sheila fed it into my cunt. Someone had a video camera, I smiled at it.

"Come on, give it to me, all of it. I fucking want it."

My cunt was full of spunk as it kept going up inside me, stretching my cunt like never before. I orgasmed as it was halfway in. She lifted my legs and using her hips suddenly pushed all 14 inches up my cunt. My scream was cut off as her mouth covered mine. Her tongue deep in my mouth.

I was in a continual orgasm as she fucked me, they were all wanking their cocks as I took it, my legs wrapped around her back.

I felt the first load splash on us, Sheila leaned up as they shot load after load of spunk on my face, tits and everywhere.

Sheila was licking it off my tits, kissing me, exchanging cum with our tongues.

"Clean the white cunt up Sheila," Lean said.

Sheila led me away to a shower room and told me to clean myself up for the next session. I quickly washed all the spunk off me and rinsed my cunt and ass.

When we walked back in Leon had a chain hanging from a beam. He and another guy got some rope and were soon wrapping it around my tits and neck. My tits were tied tightly up and the rope connected to the chain. I was lifted up, my tits were hurting like hell and the rope also tightened around my neck.

I was being hung up by my tits as Leon brought out an array of whips and canes. I looked down, my tits were turning white with the lack of blood. I felt my nipples being hit with a cane of some sort. I jerked in pain, but my nipples just got bigger.

My cunt was being flayed with a whip, my clit was growing bigger by the second. I felt clips being attached to my nipples and clit.

"Enjoying it bitch?"

"Fuck you black bastards, give it to me, I love pain."

"Naughty Anna, you shouldn't have said that, your only ment to say, yes sir. Turn it on."

Turn what on, I thought. Then the pain started on my nipples and clit as the electricity flowed. I screamed in pain, my legs were jerking as an orgasm overwhelmed me. I couldn't stop cumming, I was squirting and cumming like mad.

The chain was pulled, the rope around my neck tightened, I passed out. I came to as they lowered me down, fuck I was still cumming. Everything was untied as I was placed on a bed. My clit and nipples were pulsating with pain.

"Cock, I need cock. Please sir fuck me with your black cocks."

"Fuck she's still begging for it, what a white cunt we have here guys, you heard her, now fuck her." Leon said.

I was treated to cock after cock, I had every hole filled over and over. They double teamed me, I had two cocks in my ass, two in my cunt, they just fucked me.

I heard myself pleading for more cock when my mouth was free. Sheila stuck her monster strap-on cock up my ass as Leon fucked my cunt.

Someone put their fist up my cunt, I was holding his elbow forcing it up my cunt, I couldn't stop cummming. They made me, well got me to lick their balls, stick my tongue up their asses. I would have done anything they wanted me to.

Sheila sat on my face, I was greedily sucking her cunt as she filled my mouth with her cum.

"Drink this white bitch," she said as her pee filled my mouth. I swallowed everything.

I took cock after cock in my mouth as they all used me as a toilet.

I was rubbing my cunt as they pissed in my mouth.

"She is a fucking white whore, look at her drinking our piss as she still fucking plays with herself."

"Anything sir, you can do anything to me as long as I get some more black cock, please, I need cock."

Leon said, "phone up some friends guys, lets get a few more brothers to fuck her."

I can't remember how many more turned up, but I was fucked continually for hours. My whole body was was in agony and pleasure. It was the early morning before Leon and Sheila drove me home. I was curled up in a ball in the back.

"Here she is is D, as I promised safely home." He said carrying me in. Sheila handed D a video.

"I think you will enjoy watching this D, I've never seen a woman, especially a white one beg so much for cock."

Leon put me on a sofa, I only had on a robe.

"She might be a bit sore for a while, and the marks will disappear."

I heard myself saying.

"I need cock, more cock please someone fuck me," as they left.

D put me to bed, fucked me and told I finally stopped begging for cock. It took me nearly a week to get over it and then D and I watched the video. I've never seen his cock so hard as we watched me being used and abused by Leon, Sheila and about twenty black cocks.

We went to another party a few weeks later and met Leon and Sheila there.

After some small talk and Leon fucking me in a toilet, he said.

"Anna I've got a brother who wants to meet you. He has seen the video we made and wants you to be in a few more, only black guys. I told him you would love to."

I spent a year in Chicago with D before we returned to the UK. During that time I must have made 30/40 videos including bondage, BDSM, watersports, you name it I did it.

Obviously Leon still held parties and used me.

I loved the States so much and we often go on holiday there so I can make a few more videos and get black cock. I've even got my tattoos now proclaiming I'm black owned.