My Black Love - Conclude

Story Info
Conclusion to my affair with a black man.
1.3k words
2.81
6.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sexual engagements went on with Oliver. My weekends would come slow and go fast. We would make sure to make the most of what we had. I'd try and come in on Fridays and leave as late as possible on Sundays.

It had been 2 years since I had been with Oliver. On my home front...not that I like to talk about it. But many of you would be wondering what happened to her marital life. So, my husband and I were just existing. Every now and then we would just have sex and talk a bit some times. If we had guests over or went out we made sure to show our best faces. But we knew we were at the crossroads and yet neither of us were walking out.

One day when I came home he was all drunk and had two naked ladies in the jacuzzi in our back yard. As such I have no problem with his lifestyle, seeing that I had one, but I never brought anyone home. I know where to draw the line, especially since it was agreed in the pre-nup. There was a row between us that night. It got out of hand, a little physical where basically he hit me right across the cheek, and then grabbed me by my hand his face close to mine, gritted his teeth and hurled abuses at me, and then pushed me away with all his might. I hit my head on the chest of drawers and passed out on the floor. When I woke up my hand was badly bruised and a blood clot on my forehead. It was morning, my husband was nowhere to be seen. I slowly gathered myself up showered, packed my bags and took a cab to Sharon's.

Janine took me in, as I broke out immediately upon seeing her. She hugged me without saying anything. She sat me on the couch and headed to get me some wine. Just then Sharon walked in and I just let myself out completely. Over these years, for some reason I had a very different connection with Sharon. Although we were friends, but there were so many times when she would look so differently at me, and I did not complain cause it made me feel warm and cared for. And it all just felt right, at that moment. I sat there pouring out and she was there, comforting me, listening to me and assuring me that she would be there for me. She bandaged my wound from last night and applied some cream to the bruise on my hand while I was off loading my sob story on her. Janine was a big help as well before she ran off for some errands.

Later in the evening, the girls accompanied me as we watched some movie and ate dinner before I withdrew to my bed. However in the middle of nowhere I found myself sitting on the bed and screaming for help, tears flowing down my face. Sharon rushed form her bedroom to check on me, as Janine followed. Sharon asked her to get some water, as she herself sat next to me and comforted me.

Janine excused herself as she had to go early next day for work. Sharon was with me holding me as I had again collapsed in her arms. She still had the same warm feel to her hug. I asked her if she could sleep with me as I was terrified of sleeping alone. She snuggled me as we slept. I have honestly never had this feeling ever in my life and I didn't want it to end.

Little did I know this episode was a turning point in my friendship with Sharon. Sharon had taught me so much about stripping and dancing. The nitty gritty, the clothes, the look etc. And she always took good care of me. I stayed with them for a month. And all this time Sharon was there, talking to me, being with me, sleeping with me at times when i woke up terrified. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have ever gone back to my husband. But I made her promise me that she would call me every day when I was there, which she did. Before I knew it I had grown close to her and couldn't wait to see her. And Oliver as well. I wanted to tell him everything that had happened, but Sharon advised against it. Every day at home, I would wait for Friday to arrive so that I could run to the people who cared for me. Slowly and gradually things went back to how they were.

One evening when he was sober, my husband sat with me with the pre-nup. He discussed with me the whole thing. We were both ready to let go off it all. Unfortunately one particular condition from me had to be fulfilled. So that we went to bed, and he made sure that he got as much of his spunk in me as possible. After which I could not go to the club for 2 months, or until I had news for him.

Oliver and Sharon had been worried about me, wondering what had happened. So one day i called Sharon and explained her the whole thing. She asked if she could come over and meet me. When I knew the time was right and my husband was not around I invited her over. I told her all that had happened. And how I have to give him a baby before I can call quits on the marriage. And to make sure it is his, I could not have come to the city. Sharon was very supportive.

She said, "Don't worry about that gurl. I got your back. Once you are done with this come straight over there. We'll figure out something for you." As such I wasn't really worried about the money, but her words, made me feel wanted and cared for.

"Although I do worry about one thing" I told Sharon with a sadness on my face.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I'm worried what Oliver might think about all this." I had not spoken to him at all, as I wasn't sure what he'd say and what he'd do.

"I'll talk to him. Meanwhile you take care of yourself, and keep me posted and reach out if you need anything at all." Sharon assured me.

We had a wonderful time together before she left. I talked freely with her, and so did she.

10 months later I moved out of my husband's house. And yes I gave the baby away.

It was difficult at first, but Sharon helped me to deal with it. I have no regrets today.

It had been almost a year since I met Oliver. And the distance just grew between us. Neither of us tried to bridge it. One evening he came home (I was living and working with Sharon). And I thought he probably realized how much he missed the time we had. However, that was too much of me to expect cause he was here for Janine, and not me. It was devastating to be honest. But when I thought of it more, i realized neither of us were ever committed in any way. We were happy with each other as long as we fucked each other. Outside of it, we really did not have any relationship as such. All that we had, can only be termed as sexual compatibility. Neither he nor me were the kind of people who could have got together in any other way. Over the next year or so, I put all my focus on my work, that is being a stripper, and bonded with Sharon a lot. Post which Sharon moved away to another city as she got a better paying job there. And I got a job on trial basis for 3 months in another city.

But the times that me and Oliver had are the ones I treasure and sometimes go to when I feel down. The reason being although ours was based on sex, there were still times that he made me happy, even if it was to turn me on.