My black, Top Experience

Story Info
Slim, tight suit and a bulge. Whats not to like?
2.4k words
4.51
7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andy190
andy190
172 Followers

Mark, or Markie to his friends, was showing me round the third house of the afternoon and making a good job of it too. He worked for Masters and Barn, a local estate agent, and I had asked for him specifically when I had booked the three appointments.

Why? Because I had been attracted to him last week when he had shown me Lincoln Mews. And despite the age difference, or perhaps because of it, I felt he was attracted to me too.

My name is Andy. a fortyfive year old secondary school teacher specialising in physical education in a sixth form boys college. I like to work my students hard, get them sweating and exhausted before encouraging them into the shower. As they are all over eighteen and technically adults, I had no qualms about joining them for a long, hot shower at the end of a session. But that is a story for another day.

Markie was a tall slim, twenty four year old, fresh out of Uni. He had specialised in Sports Science, specifically male team ball games like rugby, football and soccer. He was six foot two, fit and toned and, my special weakness, he was black.

We had hit it off instantly and he responded to my casual flirting as I complimented him on his muscled physique and good looks, the cut of his suit (tight in all the right places, and some wrong ones) and his captivating smile.

Fuck, I wanted him,

Whenever he got close enough for me to smell his cologne, deodorant or hair gell, I got instantly hard. Scent did something to me. Any smells could do it. The smell of the locker room was a good one and a dirty used jock could get me leaking in an instant, so it was no surprise that being around Markie had me hard as wood.

"Hey, are we gonna see the master bedroom," I asked with a raise of my eyebrows.

"Or you gonna save that for your special clients?"

"Hey Mr Andy, you know you get a kick out of seeing another guys bed. You just wanna get in there and snuggle down don't you."

Markie grinned as he spoke. He couldn't be persuaded to drop the "Mr" title but was clearly getting more and more comfortable with me. and I was enjoying it more and more too.

"You are one of my special clients," he retorted with another grin.

"I'm giving you the deluxe package. Anything you want you just have to ask for it."

He smirked at me, almost daring me to carry on. And that's just what I did.

"Markie, you know there's only one package I'm interested in, and that's what you're hiding between your legs." I smirked back at him and moved closer, getting another whiff of his man odour.

"If I didn't know better I'd say you were scared of me." I raised my eyebrows enquiringly.

"And if I didn't know better," he immediately quipped back," I'd say you were flirting with me, again, and you aren't interested in any of the houses I've shown you this afternoon. You just wanna get into my pants. Right?"

He chuckled as I lowered my eyes and blushed slightly.

"Mm. You got me," I said, looking up as I batted my eyelashes.

Keep professional, keep professional, I told myself. Give him time before you reel him in.

"Ok, I think that's it for today," I said under my breath.

I slid past him as I made my way to the stairs downstairs and he grabbed my arm forcefully.

"What? You giving up so easily? No chase? No more teasing and flirting. I thought you were enjoying it. I must have been wrong."

"No, you weren't wrong. But we need to get the roles clear."

! moved nearer to him, chest to chest and reached up to stroke his chin and cheek with my thumb.

"You need to know that I'm a bottom. Always. Can you cope with that because it puts some men off."

Markie grinned and looked me in the eye. Fuck he was sexy.

"I'm sure we could make that work." He smiled as he spoke and his tongue licked his top lip as his teeth pulled on it.

"If you wanna try I'm all in," he said. "I don't want to turn down such a hot piece of arse." He pulled me close and grabbbed my bum cheeks. Then he held my gaze as he slowly moved his lips to mine.

He tasted adorable. So soft and tangy. And the smell as I got closer. Fuck, my cock was rock hard and I could feel that his was too. His hands roamed freely all over my body. I couldn't get enough of his touch, his muscled chest and thighs. He was rubbing my back and my bum and he reached a hand round to cup my cock. His fingers explored through my trousers and I could feel myself leaking. We staggered into the nearest bedroom.

With a firm, rough hand he turned me around so my back was towards him.

"Mmmm. I need to get out of these clothes," I gasped as I pushed away from him and sucked in some air.

"Good idea," he said and with one tug he pulled my trousers down to my knees where my firm, large calves held them tight.

"Love the jock," he teased as he smacked my bare butt cheeks. My red jock, a favourite with all the top guys at my local gym, was cupping my hard eight inch, cut dick and leaving my firm round buns on show.

He forced me to turn (fuck I love it when a guy takes control) and lower to his knees. I felt his fingers prod my cheeks apart and then the heavenly tickle of his rough stubble as he prodded with his nose and chin and tongue.

Fuck yes! I was in heaven, enjoying every lick and scratch and was soon crouching over, hands on the floor, watching his fingers as they groped my cock.

"Oh yes. Yeeeesss, " I moaned as his tongue found my ring and pushed and flicked at my entrance.

"Mmm. Mmnn. Oh Markie, don't stop. Oh don't you dare stop," was all I could coherently say. The rest was just moans and mumbles and I must have been so loud that we didn't hear the voice calling up the stairs.

"Hello. Is someone up there?"

We both heard the pounding as heavy feet climbed up to the first floor where we were, and just managed to pull away from each other and regain our composure, (me with my fly still undone and shirt tail flapping, while Markie had to wipe the mucus from his chin and mouth) as an attractive thirty something guy came into the room.

He looked quizically from one to the other and then beamed a wide smile.

"Well darlings. Sorry if I'm interrupting something but the next viewing is at four and he's here already. Oh sweeties, I know how temptation can take over but it is my turn now. Can you hold on for a while or do you want to use the bathroom? Together?"

He was as camp as... well a.... camper van and I smiled despite my disappointment. Not my type at all.

"Look Regie, why dont we leave you to your viewing and we go sit in the car for half an hour," Markie suggested. "Then we can meet up again and you can watch while we finish off. What do you say?"

All this time he was watching me with those sexy, dark brown eyes and fluttering his long lashes. Then he licked his lips and bit on his tongue. Fuck I wanted him to bite me. Anywhere. Just so long as it hurt. My cock was straining again after the quick deflation and interruption but what Markie was promising made up for it.

We hustled out of the room and down the stairs to be met at the door by a macho looking tradesman. He was rough, tough and in his workgear. Yes and he had a tool belt slung loose around his slim hips. I smiled and pushed past him in the narrow hallway. I had to grin as he winked at me. His jean clad thighs were large and firm and the bulge in his crotch held a lot of promise.

"Mmm, is this your four o'clock?" I drawled. "If you need a hand just let me know. Anything. I'd be pleased to help."

"No it's ok. I got this one covered," replied the second agent, and he moved into the living area. "Come on Butch. I got a few interesting things you might want to see in here."

But Butch didn't go. He stood in the hallway with big black Markie on one side and little ole me on the other. Then I reached in and cupped his packet and he pulled me in for a kiss. His breath was stale but his lips were firm and hard. He kissed passionately and Markie quickly joined us. The hallway was soon full of sweat and testosterone. Men, horny men were groping each other and pulling and tugging on various body parts, mainly mine. We didn't know each other but we recognised the need.

"MMmmm oh yes." I mumbled.

Two fit tops were all over my body like a rash. Hands everywhere and lips and tongues searching and probing, licking and biting. Fuck yes, I was in heaven.

"Oh guys, don't stop, take me. Oh yes. Fuck me now, both of you. Rough and hard."

Markie, the black god in the tight suit, was pulling down my trousers from behind for the second time that afternoon. He had my arse cheeks in his firm grip again and was on his knees, tongue probing my pucker and mashing his face between my buns.

"No problem mate. I'm gonna give you the full treatment."

Butch, the workman, was pulling my shirt out and feeling up my chest and nipples. I knew they'd be sore when he had finished pulling and pinching but it was worth it. The sensation was excruciating and just the right side of rough. He knew I was enjoying every minute, every second, every stab of pain. I was out of control with lust, moaning and groaning and incoherently rambling. My legs were trembling and I was being held up by the two studs, assaulting my body.

Just then the lounge door opened and Regie poked his head round.

"I knew you lot were up to something. Why not scoot in here? There's a lot more room and its SO much more comfortable. Please? I feel so left out of your fun."

So we all moved into the lounge, dragging trousers along, hobbled legs and shoes half off. Regie was right, there was a lot more space and the first thing we all did was to get naked. We kissed and stroked and licked as we disrobed. It was obvious that we had two very willing bottoms and a couple of forceful tops. Let the games begin.

I sat on the arm of the settee with my stiff cock standing to attention. Regie sat on the other arm, his cock and balls hanging down between his slim, hairless thighs. I looked across to him and saw a flutter of aprehension on his handsome face. I smiled to reassure him and he grinned back.

We looked at the other two. Butch and Markie were naked now too. They showed off their fine physiques as they stood together, proudly displaying two very fine, rock hard cocks and fit muscled bodies. They beckoned over Regie and me and we knelt at the feet of the two studs. We sucked and slurped at their cocks and balls, enjoying the taste and texture and moaning as our heads were held and cocks were pushed firmly inside and down our throats as far as possible.

"Oh yes, give it all to me, all eight inches," moaned Regie. He was pushing a slim finger deep inside a firm, fit arse that belonged to a black stud, Markie, while I was suffering Butch's big member deep inside my gaping throat.

He pulled me off and I stood up as he slapped my bum and turned me around. Come on, get over the arm of that chair" he said as he pushed me ahead of him. I was pushed roughly over the chair arm and he knelt to lick and suck my hole. It felt so good and before long I was shaking and twitching as his fingers found my pucker alongside his tongue.

"Oh yes, oh yes, YEEESSsss," I cried as he took me to heights of pleasure I never wanted to end.

I looked over at Regie and saw that he was already being fucked. Markie was using all of his strength and pounding with all his might as Regie moaned and grouned under that fierce pumelling.

"Oh please, fuck me, harder, harder. Oh yes." was what escaped from Regie's lips. Markie's black muscled body glistened with sweat and he was moaning and sucking in breath after breath as his hips moved vigorously to and fro and he lifted Regie's feet off the floor. one in each hand. He was in the zone and I felt jealous that I was missing out on the same treatment.

But I didn't have to worry. Butch stood up and positioned his cock at my well opened arse. Then he heaved and pushed and I gasped and moaned as he fed all of the nine stiff inches deep inside me. Fuck, that felt good.

"Oh yes," I moaned. "Give it to me. Be rough. Fuck me hard." And he was.

I felt him lift me off the settee arm until only my hands touched the material and my arms took my weight and helped me balance. His hips thrust and thrust at a terrific speed and he was deep in my gut and rubbed a terrific friction inside me.

Oh it felt so great when he came. He filled me with his sticky wet jiz until it dripped down my legs. Then he threw me on my back on the sofa as he stood over me.

"Lick me clean," he demanded, so that's what I did until he was hard again and he flipped me over and spanked me, hard.

Markie and Butch changed places and Markie spanked me hard too with a firm, flat hand.

"Now for the fun," he growled as he spread my cheeks and stuffed me full of his big black cock.

"I enjoyed watching you get fucked but now it's my turn."

"This will take some time so relax and enjoy," he growled.

I felt his hard muscled body lower on mine and he picked up speed and fucked and fucked.

I loved it.

andy190
andy190
172 Followers