My bloody boyfriend helps out

Story Info
Lily's bloody boyfriend helps her out.
1.4k words
4.56
2.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily woke with a familiar dull ache in her abdomen. Her breasts felt tender and swollen and her lower back throbbed. She drew her knees up to her stomach and buried her face in her pillow. Next to her in the bed, Troy rolled over, curving himself around her back. His big body felt deliciously warm, his chest and stomach covered with soft hair that Lily loved. "How're you feeling today?" Troy brushed his mouth against Lily's hair. "Have you been taking your iron supplements?" How did he know? Honestly, sometimes she thought Troy was more aware of her cycle than she was.

Troy smoothed a hand over the side of her waist to rub her belly. "I can smell your period, you know" he said, pressing his an open mouthed kiss into the back of Lily's neck. She could feel the sharp points of his teeth. "You smell delicious." Lily wriggled against his soft stomach. "Someone's got ulterior motives!" Troy laughed and wrapped an arm around her, pressing his lips to her shoulder. Lily tipped her head back to look at him. "Good morning beautiful!" he said. "Shall we have breakfast in bed?" Troy rolled onto his back, pulling Lily with him so she lay facing up with her back pressed against his stomach, his hairy thighs beneath hers. Lily relaxed into Troy's body, groaning. "I feel awful! Everything aches today."

Troy made a sympathetic noise and stroked both hands up over Lily's stomach to gently palm her swollen breasts. "They're so heavy, Lil" he breathed into her ear. "Are they sore?" While Troy spoke, his hands soothed circles over her breasts, supporting them while he swirled his fingers softly over her hardening nipples. Lily moaned and wriggled her hips, feeling the thick length of Troy's cock pressing between her ass cheeks. Troy smoothed a hand down Lily's stomach to cup her soft pussy. He tickled at her slit with his fingertips. "You feel wet already, Love" he said, stroking his fingers more firmly between Lily's lips. Lily felt Troy shift as he opened his legs, spreading both of their thighs even wider and pushing hard up against her. Lily sighed as Troy stroked his fingers between her cunt lips, gathering her scent. Troy lifted his hand to his face so he could smell his fingers. She felt his cock thicken and jerk against her backside as he took a deep breath in. "Lily" he said, his voice rough. "You're bleeding."

She heard Troy sucking on his fingers, his breathing heavy. He took his wet fingers and trailed them over Lily's breast and down again between her legs. Troy swiped his fingers down the centre of her, pulling her lips apart. Lily wriggled into his touch. "I didn't put us in the best position, did I?" Troy said into her ear. She laughed, pressing the soles of her feet into his shins. "This is fine for me!" She knew what he meant. "I'm going to roll us over." Troy rolled them both to one side, slipped out from underneath and lowered Lily to her back. "Is that OK?" She murmured a yes, settling into the bed. Troy propped himself over her and brushed his lips over hers. When he licked his tongue into her mouth she could taste her own menstrual blood. "You still feeling sore?" He was looking into her eyes. Lily saw his pupils widening, nostrils flaring, seeking the scent of her blood. Troy loved this time of her cycle, loved to be of service to her. With this in mind, Lily made her eyes big as she nodded. "I'm so sore" she said. "Can you kiss it better baby, please?"

Troy grinned wolfishly and pushed himself down her body. He opened his mouth to lick at her breasts and Lily saw his sharp canines extending further. The sight made her moan and she spread her legs. Troy moved lower, smoothing his palms over her hips to grip her thighs as he pushed his shoulders between them. He kissed between her legs, inhaling deeply, and gently parted her lips with his fingers. Troy's mouth was wide open now, lips wet, tongue extended to taste. Lily cried out as he pushed into her opening. She felt Troy's tongue seeking, stroking the delicate muscles inside her entrance. She lifted her knees to spread herself and looked down between her legs. Troy lifted his eyes to hers. Lily saw her dark red blood smeared across his nose and cheeks, his tongue buried in her pussy. His eyes narrowed and he lifted his mouth from her. There was blood on his teeth. "You taste so good. Do you have more for me?" Troy laid one hand across Lily's abdomen, massaging gently. With his other hand he slipped two fingers inside her, twisting them firmly around her walls. Lily felt him reaching for her cervix, trying to draw out more blood. He pushed his face forward again, wrapped his lips around her hard little clit and sucked. "Troy!" He groaned in response as Lily rode his fingers. Troy flicked his tongue against her clit, eyes closed, moving his head from side to side. He moaned as he pressed himself against her slick skin.

Lily felt the bed shaking as Troy fucked himself into the mattress. Lily felt her orgasm building, could feel the spasms beginning inside her. From Troy's groan of satisfaction she knew she was releasing more blood and fluid into his mouth. "Fuck, yes" she moaned, pushing her hips into his face. "Yes, yes, yes..!" Lily's hips bucked up as she came. Troy clamped his arm around her hips, hand pushing down firmly on her abdomen. With his other hand he spread her lips so he could fix his mouth over the opening of her cunt. He rubbed his nose firmly against her clit, fucking his thick fingers hard into her hole and licking at her blood. Troy rode her through her orgasm and then lost control, smearing his face into her pussy. Lily felt his nose, his chin, his cheeks pressed against her. She looked down to see Troy, eyes closed in pleasure, rubbing his head between her legs. He had smeared her menstrual blood over his face and into his short cropped blonde hair. Troy moaned, jerking his hips as he rubbed his cock against the bed.

"Come here" Lily reached for Troy's shoulders, and he crawled up her body, kneeling between her legs. His cock stuck straight up, thick and glossy with precum. "Come here" she repeated. "Please fuck me" she breathed "I need it." It was true, she needed it, craved the feeling of her cunt being filled, stretched. Needed Troy's hard cock to soothe her aching body. His face was bloody, his canines now fully extended. Troy growled as he pushed Lily's legs apart, fisted his cock and shoved himself into her. Lily moaned as she watched Troy's eyes roll back, his hips jerking as he began to pump into her hard and deep. He looked down at her and wiped one of his bloody, wet hands across his chest, marking himself with a stripe of her scent and her blood. Lily tipped her hips up to rub herself against the base of his thick cock, grinding against his pelvis. Troy's thrusts were becoming harder and more erratic and Lily knew his orgasm was close. He began to whimper as he shoved himself into her. "Lily! Baby, I'm cumming..!" Lily dug her fingers into Troy's forearms as she began to cum. He fell forward over her, hips jerking forward, mouth open in a silent scream. Lily felt his cock spasm inside her and let herself go. Sharp pain bloomed in Lily's neck as Troy bit down on her, hard. She felt her skin break and heard Troy's whimpering groan as he began to lick and suckle at her neck, hips still pumping mindlessly into her. Wet slapping noises came from where their bodies where joined, and she could feel a pool of thick wetness spreading between her cheeks and down her thighs. The room was filled with the strong scent of blood and cum.

Troy finished cumming and rolled to lie on his back, eyes closed in satisfaction. Lily smiled at the sight of her blood smeared over his face and body. Troy was just too good to keep to herself. She had an idea.

To be continued.