All Comments on 'My Blossoming Rose'

by ColorRose

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. I was 37 when I agreed to a threesome with my husband and his college roommate. It was wonderful and became a monthly event. I had a dp on our third "date," and it became a required part of our fun. It's over now, but your story revived great memories. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why do men need to see there partners fucking someone else just to liberate themselves? I get the swinging thing being a live porn shoot. But why do men feel the need to fuck a woman's cunt that os already filled with another mans cum. Each to their own I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The Main Character (MC) in this story is not a “loving husband” “reclaiming” his “wife”! He is a Pimp Debasing his Whore! NO Man/Husband would allow, much less be, the instigator of a scenario as presented in this story. The MC is simply an evil piece of chum, stirred into the depraved ocean of humanity intending to draw societal sharks to feast and devour a once beautiful human being. There is no doubt, the MC is a selfish and malicious individual who does this entirely to satisfy his own carnal desire. Remember he describes his wife at the beginning as “A...woman with an incredible mind and sense of values.” The MC’s own words in the first paragraph of the story show his true desire is to warp her values and make her into something HE feels she should be. The world would be better off without the dregs of humanity who think like this MC!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved watching my wife being absolutely turned on and cumming uncontrollably for hours on end by a well-hung guy. She was very shy and didn't think she was very attractive then this very handsome Master Sargent took a liking to her and began to seduce her during our next several meetings. When she eventually succumbed to his advances, it really was like having my own private porn show, and I thoroughly enjoyed reclaiming her after he filled her pussy to over-flowing.

PhxSexFiendPhxSexFiendalmost 3 years ago

Its "cum" not come. Otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"As her loving husband, it is then my duty and honor to reclaim her."

No, as her "loving husband" it's your duty to protect her, specifically from the kind of shit you inflicted on her.

If I were the bull in this, I'd steal her from you and give her the kind of man she deserves, and not some weak willed simp.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cuck pimps his whore to another man in this epic failure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous