My Blue Pill with Green Eyes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, yeah. Sooooo, the test went really well then?" I asked changing the subject.

She seemed relieved to talk about something else as well. "Yes! I was even the first one done! I felt I knew it like the back of my hand. Like I'd been doing it for years! I love that feeling!"

"I know what you mean. I felt the same when I was in school all those years ago. There's nothing like leaving a test with confidence!"

"You said it!"

We started talking more about school and how it was going for her. She was actually getting a straight A average -- the highest grade in her program.

"That's great!"

"Yeah, after all these years it's good to be back and attacking my learning with passion!"

She touched my hand when she said "passion". A little spark or a chill went up my spine. No, I was quite warm in the restaurant... or was I getting warm elsewhere? She didn't let go, either. We kept talking about her classes and a couple of times her leg brushed or rubbed against mine.

When our soup arrived even that didn't deter our chatter; although she did have to let go of my hand. She told me about her final project in one of her classes. It was due the following week and she was excited about it. In fact, she was nearly done. She spoke with such enthusiasm that I had no doubt she'd excel when she graduated.

When the meal arrived we talked a bit less. Chewing is more work than sipping and swallowing. Plus, see-food was not on the menu!

Some time after we finished the main course, the waiter arrived and asked, in French, if we'd like dessert.

"Would you like to share some crème brûlée with me?" she asked looking at me. "I don't think I could eat a whole serving."

"Absolutely," I smiled. She had this look on her face that I couldn't say no to. Speaking to the waiter, I said, "Un pour nous deux, s'il vous plaît." She looked at me and a little embarrassment from earlier crept back into her face.

"Bien sûr." He bowed slightly and off he went.

"I've never had it before, is it good?" I asked.

She was still eyeing me cautiously. "Oh yes! It's quite rich but I like to indulge from time to time."

The waiter was not wasting any time and brought our dessert right away.

"Either he's looking for a great tip or they want us out of here!" I quipped.

"I think he felt sorry it took him so long to get to the table after we finished our main course." Jo picked up her spoon and took the first bite. She had a look on her face like she was going to faint.

"That good?"

"Yes, here." She fed me a bite from her spoon.

It tasted a bit familiar. "Tastes a bit like flan. Not the same texture, but a similar taste."

"I've never had it, any good?"

"I thought so. I haven't had it in years." I picked up my spoon and took a bit of the dessert. She looked at me almost expectantly, or so I thought. So I reciprocated and fed her the bite. She placed her free hand back on top of mine and started rubbing me with her thumb. We started trading off bites.

"Maybe we should try that restaurant next."

"Well, I had it in Spain so it would be quite expensive to get to that restaurant."

"Ooh, that must have been good, then!"

"It was, although not as good as churros y chocolate! That was an incredible treat in the morning."

"I've had that at the mall."

"Not the same thing at all. I'm talking about a small cup of hot, thick, rich, molten chocolate and a plate of churros to dip in it. It was so good!"

"I'll have to try that some time. Maybe some day in Spain."

"It's a beautiful country and I really enjoyed it when I went." I paused and decided to go for broke. Looking down I moved my spoon to get another bite and starting the upward motion toward Jo's mouth. "Strangely enough I even met and talked to some French people while I was there." I said, staring at her face for the impact.

She removed her hand from mine. Now it was her turn to look up at me with a stunned look on her face. The embarrassment was definitely making another appearance as well. "You... you speak French?" The spoon I held hung in the air in front of her face

"I'm very out of practice but yes. I speak French, Spanish, and a little Italian."

She hesitated. "When I said what I said a while ago... I..."

"I caught on some, yes. Something about how long you spoke French? I didn't catch the thing about Montreal, though," I lied.

She seemed a bit relieved. "Something like that," she looked away and she put her hand on mine again. She breathed a heavy sigh.

We finished alternating our dessert. When the waiter came back with the bill she insisted on paying the unspoken amount since she invited me. The bill already had the tip included like in France, but I left a little extra for the good service.

"Where to now?"

"Club Beat."

"Sounds trendy." I said, having never heard of it. I was out of date on clubs around town by about 15 years.

"Not really. It's where I used to go years ago." She paused. "Please make sure I don't do anything stupid."

"Stupid? Like what?"

"There's a reason I don't drink, and I won't do drugs either. Please be my conscience tonight if it comes to that?" Her face screwed up into a very serious look.

"I can do that."

"Thanks. You don't know how much I appreciate it," she said putting her hand on my leg. She left it there for the rest of the trip; stroking it slowly and making me appreciate it.

We soon arrived at the club and parked. Leaving my sports jacket in the car, we walked toward the entrance. We approached the bouncer ignoring the line, stares, and shouts from the people in it.

"JoJo, how you been? It's been a long time!" said the very tall and imposing bouncer cupping her relatively small hand between his very large ones.

"I've been good, Vince. It's good to see you!"

"You too, girl. Go right in." He removed the rope to let her in. He also quickly started to put it back between us... I had a feeling that would happen!

"He's with me. Be nice!"

"Girl, you know I'm fooling! Of course your dad can join ya," he said patting me on the shoulder. The rope went back to let me in.

"Very funny, Vince. Come on, Gary," she said taking my hand.

Once we got inside I leaned over and said at the appropriate level for the noise of the club, "Should I start calling you JoJo?"

I got a little elbow in the ribs for that. "Don't you dare! I'm not a Pomeranian and don't like that name anymore." She stopped and her face became very serious again. She turned to me and asked, "While we're in here, would you mind doing me a big favor?"

"Another one? Two might be more than I can handle... Oof!" This time it was a little punch. I'm sure I deserved it with the serious look on her face. "I'm sorry. I'd be happy to. What is it?" I asked rubbing my chest in the slightly sore spot.

"Would you, um... Would you mind being my boyfriend tonight?"

Dirty old man resurfaced. "I, ah, can do that for you. Any particular reason?" Take the romance out of it, not that I assume there was any to begin with. I was sure I was incorrectly reading all the signs all night.

"I used to come to this club a lot. I know I may run into a lot of people that I used to... know and with my other request it'd be best if they think I'm taken."

"You wanted to wait until we were in the club so that I wouldn't say no, didn't you?"

"Well, yeah -- partially." I looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "Ok, mostly." She looked away ashamed and worried.

"Well played. But for future's reference: I would have agreed ahead of time. I have no problem playing your protector for the evening."

She looked up at me and I got a nice smile out of her from that. "Noted, and thank you." She gave me a kiss. I put my arm around her back and we walked together into the club.

Jo was right. Immediately guys started coming up to her, "Where you been?" "Long time no see!" "Ooh, baby! So fine to see you again!" She was crowded and I was being pushed away, literally. After a brief moment of forced retreat she reached for my hand and grabbed it, pulling me back to her side. This changed the conversations to "What's with your pops?" "Who's the old guy?" You get the drift.

"He's my boyfriend." She looked at me pleadingly and bit her lower lip.

"Bullshit!" "No way!" "Joking, right?"

These guys were working it hard. "It's very true. Sorry guys, she's taken." In for a penny, in for a pound. To seal the deal I gave her a kiss on the lips. I lingered a bit and then I got a surprise: Jo added her tongue to the mix! I moved my hand to the small of her back and pulled her close while she closed her arm around me and put her hand on the back of my head. After what seemed like an eternity, we broke the kiss. I stared into her eyes for a moment and smiled. She seemed to have gotten lost by the look in her eyes.

I turned to her throng a bit startled and said, "Oh, forgot you guys were here!"

"Hmpf." For once, there was consensus amongst the guys on what to say. There was a little conversation about how everyone had been after Jo snapped out of it. Then the guys broke off and moved away.

After they'd left Jo looked at me and said, "Thank you very much! There'll be more of that, I hope," she stumbled and I raised an eyebrow. "I mean... more of those guys, unfortunately. So please don't leave me."

"Not a chance. Consider me like glue unless you're in the bathroom. There are just some places man is never meant to go!" She laughed.

We went to the bar and the bartender said, "JoJo! I've got your usual right here," he said moving toward the bottles.

"Sorry, not this time. Diet Pepsi, please. 7-Up no ice for him." She turned to me. "I assume that's what you want?"

"Yep, thanks babe!" Play the part.

The bartender came back and said, "I take it this means you've..."

"Yep, that's it indeed! Thanks Mick!" she interrupted.

"How much?" I asked.

"On the house. Enjoy!"

"Thanks man," I said extending my hand in a sideways handshake. I assumed it was still hip to do that. Was it still hip to say "hip"? I gave him a tip just the same.

We found an open table and moved to it. I kept her close with an arm around her back and took a look around. Again there were lots of jealous guys staring at her with longing and lots of their gals getting mad. Even some women were staring at the very beautiful Jo with dreamy eyes.

A few other people came up to Jo to say hello and chat. She politely introduced me here and there, but I was not part of these conversations. Whenever one of them said "JoJo", I leaned over to her and said "arf" quietly in her ear. I got a jab or two for that even though she giggled and said something like "knock it off" every time.

When we were alone again, a song came on that I'd never heard before. Ok, many songs fit that bill, but this particular one made her yell out, "Ooh! I love this song! Let's dance!"

"Oh, you go ahead. I'll just be your dorky sidekick."

"No! You come on. Glue, remember?"

"All right, I guess I'm eating those words!"

She pulled me out on the dance floor and started dancing. No, that's not accurate. It was like nothing I'd ever seen before. Fluid, rhythmic, perfect! It was like solo sex! I awkwardly danced the terrible white man dance, or what I envisioned Joey danced in that episode. A couple of songs went by and we stayed out there. She moved seductively against me from time to time.

Then a slow song played. At least that was one dance I knew. She didn't miss a beat, instantly moving to me and putting her arms around my neck. I moved my arms around her partially bare lower back.

"Thanks for coming out with me tonight. I'm having fun!" she said.

"It's my pleasure. I'm having fun as well."

Then she surprised me again by leaning in for another kiss. It was a much longer, deep kiss this time and we held each other close. She reached to the back of my head to hold me even closer. We stopped swaying to the music of the club and just moved to our own rhythm. I have no idea how long we stayed like that, but the world disappeared around us.

I also realized my manhood was really getting into the part of being her boyfriend. I started trying to shift my hips away but she moved with me. She was holding me tight and grinding into me a little.

Suddenly some people started bumping into us, and one nearly knocked us over. I looked up to realize the tempo had changed again as the again music resounded in my ears. We smiled at each other. She ground her hips against mine again and started dancing again. I just hoped any wet spot I might have on my slacks didn't show!

My mind was racing. I really am a dirty old man! Was all this really going on? Of course it was but it's still hard to believe! I was starting to become a little afraid that the boyfriend ploy was a little more real to her than I thought. Something to deal with later... I needed to enjoy the moment.

She kept working it, dancing around and on me. I was only too happy to be a part of her performance! She was working up a sweat and I was getting there myself, although the white man dance doesn't burn a lot of calories. I tried to mix it up a bit but worried I was looking even worse than before. I just waited for everyone to break out in laughter.

Eventually she leaned over to me and said, "Getting thirsty again. Let's get off the dance floor."

We made our way to the bar where Mick again gave us sodas on the house and I again left him something. Jo had a couple of visits from friends while we were there. I wasn't paying much attention this time until one of them was becoming forceful and loud. He tried to get her to move away with him, grabbing her arm. Jo seemed very upset and struggled against it. I finally chimed in.

"Hey, buddy. It's time you move along. You're making her uncomfortable," I said.

"None of your business, pops."

"It is my business. I'm her boyfriend."

"Bullshit, pops! Go away before I get violent."

"No bullshit. Move along now!" I said with as much force as I could muster. I was never a violent person. Worse, this guy was pretty muscular and pissed.

Two other guys came up behind him. "Gramps, you picked the wrong fight!" He started flexing his hands in and out of fists and the other two lifted fists into palms in a typical 50s movie fight look. I almost laughed from the sheer stupidity of it. Almost, that is, because of the reality of the impending fight.

To my relief, Mick came over to where we were still standing at the bar. He slammed his fist on the bar to get their attention. "Pete, leave JoJo and her boyfriend alone. All three of you take a hike or I'll get Vince." These guys must really be regulars.

The guy looked up at Mick, back at me, and then turned around with a "Fuck you, Mick." He left with his cronies in tow.

I watched them leave, and then turned to Mick. "Thanks, Mick. I owe you one," I said offering my hand in a real handshake.

"You keep making this little lady happy and you owe me nothing," he said clapping me on the shoulder, walking away.

I turned to Jo and said, gesturing toward Mick, "People really like you around here..." I noticed a tear falling from the corner of her eye. Looking off into the distance, her face had a mixture of pain, anger, and sadness. "Are you all right?"

"No. Let's leave please." Her face was getting very strained and I could tell she was holding a lot back.

I put my arm around her and she put one arm around my back, the other on my belly. Her face went into my chest from the side. We made out way out of the club and made it back to my car as quickly as the crowds would let us. Before getting in she started crying, so I took her in my arms to comfort her. I let her cry for a bit before saying, "Are you ok? Anything you want to tell me about?"

"Not now," she said wiping her tears and sniffling. "Let's just go home."

So we did just that, driving in silence with Jo looking out her side window the whole time. It was a bit awkward after the night we just went through but I wasn't about to push anything. When we arrived at home a little after 1, Jo went straight for her bedroom and shut her door. I stood outside her door to wish her a good night, hearing crying in her room.

I knocked and said, "Jo, are you ok?" with no reply or change inside her room. After a few minutes, I went to bed but kept my door open out of concern.

I was just about to drift off to sleep when Jo knocked on the door jamb. "May I come in?"

I sat up. "Of course."

"I wanted to explain what happened tonight... what happened with me."

"If you're sure you're ready then I'm all ears."

"You might not like me after I tell you..."

"Well, as I keep telling my daughter: the more you hide things the more they'll blow up in the end." I decided that saying something in a joking manner was out of line, so I went for serious and tender. "Besides, I don't think that's going to happen."

She sat down on my bed. I sat up with the sheets still covering my mid section on down. I was dressed only in boxer shorts and wasn't comfortable that way around her yet. Especially after the evening we just shared!

"Well, ok. Here goes..." She paused again and I just waited. "I was valedictorian in high school -- a high achiever." Not so bad so far. An intelligent woman is a great thing! "All I did was study and not much else. I had a scholarship to a nice college waiting for me.

"I never enjoyed myself like the rest of the kids did. Then, at a graduation party, someone offered me some alcohol. I said no. They then offered me some ecstasy. I took it, reluctantly, and it felt so good that I partied the summer away. Drugs, alcohol, and boys."

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. She must have seen something on my face because she started to cry a little more. "Keep going, please," I said putting my hand on her back and rubbing it in a hopefully reassuring way.

"Well, I partied more than the summer away and blew my scholarship. Worse yet, I started..." She didn't seem to want to continue.

"Go ahead, I won't judge you."

She seemed a little happier with that -- but only a little. "I started... stripping." She cried more. "The money was great... and the thrill was tremendous. I kept doing drugs and alcohol." She saw the concern on my face. "I never 'shot up,' it was always something I ingested. I'm afraid of needles and more afraid of things like Hep C. Luckily I always made the boys I, um, dated wear a condom.

"After a few years of this, I woke up one day very sore and in a pile of guys." She started sobbing at this, and I couldn't blame her. "I was covered in sticky and dry stuff... I can only assume was cum... and was very scared." Now she really started crying. "My boyfriend at the time... was there and a bunch... of his buddies. When they woke up they started... celebrating and wanted to start again! I ran out of there crying and straight back home to my parents."

She was really crying now and fell onto the bed. I picked her up and moved her a bit to hold her in my arms and comfort her. I patiently held her for a while as she cried. After a few minutes she composed herself enough to continue.

"Mom and Dad never judged me. I hadn't been in trouble with the law -- which was surprising -- but had wasted 5 years of my life. At 23 my parents helped me enter rehab and I found a way to straighten out. I got tested regularly after that and to my surprise and relief I was somehow clean.

"I started working even though I had surprisingly saved up a lot of money. I didn't want to repeat my mistakes." She took a deep, staggered breath. "Last year I finally entered college but without scholarships. Now I'm here."

I held her and stroked her hair while she cried. She eventually said one more thing. "The guy you stepped in front of tonight at the end was that boyfriend. The other two..."