My Boring Commute Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't hesitate. She bounded out of the chair like a kangaroo, crawled under my tiny desk, fished out my cock, and began sucking.

'Don't you dare dribble on my pants. Got it slut?' I told her. Brittney nodded in agreement with my cock in her mouth.

I tucked into my desk just in time.

Ms. Tuchson opened my door. I had not yet met her. She was my boss's boss. A very well-known lawyer, she was often on television, she was well spoken, intelligent, experienced, clean cut, and the face of many corporations.

She sat down in the chair Brittney had just vacated.

"I see you are working hard. I have also heard you are good at editing, catching mistakes, and giving advice on arguments that are well above your level of experience and pay grade." Ms. Tuchson stated.

'Yeah. I have two parents who are lawyers. We talk mostly about law, precedent, and findings. Most of this stuff is basic and they are getting it wrong. But hey, I'm just an intern. I'm not a lawyer, I'm giving amateur advice, more like an editor.' I explained. Not trying to give away any notion that my cock was in the back of Brittney's throat, and she was doing her best to get me to cum in record time. Her tongue flicking back and forth.

"Well, I wanted to let you know that I have noticed you. In a short time, you have been here. I have seen your skills. I would like them to stay here, we will discuss a new contract tomorrow, and it will be a good one." Ms. Tuchson stated. She had a firm, clean, and emotionless look on her face. Making it impossible to determine what she was thinking.

'No. That doesn't work for me. Pick me up tonight. My house. I still live with my parents. See you at 8pm.' I told her firmly.

If Ms. Tuchson was going to argue she showed no sign of it. She just said. "See you at 8 then."

As the door closed, I blew my load in Brittney's throat. She swallowed it all and left my cock to soak in her mouth. She lapped up all the spit and I tucked my cock away. She crawled out from under my desk smiling. Wiping her lips and chin.

"Do you want to add her to your harem?" Brittney asked.

'Yeah. I don't care that she's 40 or older. She looks hot. Maybe even my first wife. Who knows.' I stated. Looking at Brittney's face to see her reaction. Brittney smiled, shrugged, and stated, "Well she is hot."

Brittney exited the same moment Christina was coming into my office.

'Wholly shit. Is this place popular or what?' I asked.

Christina entered, closed the door, and sat. "My intern friends are all busy little bees after what you told them to do at lunch", Christina stated, looking at me with a very horny set of eyes.

'They work in fashion. Just like you. They cannot be mundane. No one will notice them. They will need to be outgoing, sexy, dangerous, and on the fringes. And from now on they will need to meet me at the park and ride to ride the bus in every morning, and home every night.' I told Christina.

"Okay. They hoped you would be available to them more often." She stated, smiling, standing up, and walking out.

Outside I heard the group of girls giggling and scampering off.

Several more hours of work and it was finally time to head home. I met Brittney at the stairs, and we walked out of work together. Reminiscing about the day. I made sure to tell her about Christina's attempts and how I intended to embarrass them both privately and publicly. Brittney asked that I make sure to focus my worst on Christina. "For trying to steal her man." She explained.

I laughed and explained, 'Oh no. You aren't safe either. You will need to push it. You don't need to start out extreme. But you will need to evolve. Or die.'

Brittney smiled, held my hand, and walked with me.

I heard the clicking of heels before I saw them. Christina and her friends surrounded us, now in the same group of pedestrians, we were walking to our bus. "I can't push all of them down. But sure as hell I will try. If you want me to." Brittney stated out of the corner of her mouth.

'No. let's see what they have in mind.' I advised.

The girls were wearing their same work clothes. But with long coats. They were holding hands, giving us backward looks, and laughing.

We arrived at the bus stop, and I noticed they had a plan. Brittney got on the bus but then the girls blocked the door. Standing side by side, wiggling their butts at me, and laughing. I took a page from the cartoons and used a thumb on each butt. I poked them in the ass, and they shot out of the way. I sat in my seat opposite Brittney, my phone in my hand.

Christina's plan went into action again. Two girls blocked the aisle as she nudged her legs between mine. She now straddled my left leg as Cythnia, the skinny Asian girl straddled my right leg. I was trapped but didn't mind it.

As the bus rolled down the road the girls would wiggle their asses, sit on my leg, gyrate slowly on my thigh, and lift up the back of each other's skirts. I noticed Brittney had her leg crossed, her arms folded across her chest, and she was not happy.

The next time Cynthia sat down on my leg, I wrapped my arm around her, pulled her back, and whispered in her ear. She nodded, stood up, and went over to Brittney. She kicked Brittney's legs apart. Her exposed pussy on display. Cynthia began to wiggle on her, gyrate on her lap, and even showed her tiny tits to her. Brittney just laughed at the debauchery and smiled at me.

As soon as Cynthia left my leg Tess jumped on it. She had no issues with being dirty in public. She ground her clit hard into my leg, she jiggled her ass in my face, she bent over sticking her ass up, and even pulled her panties to the side to give me a view of her wet pussy and ass. If her friends had not been blocking the show from the rest of the bus, then there would have been a lot of happy men.

Tess really knew how to give a good lap dance.

The bus ride was nearly over. Tess whispered into Christina's ear. Christina looked shocked but nodded. They both turned around, faced me, sat on my thigh, and they began to kiss. Not like pecks on the lips or cheeks, but really making out. Slobbering, licking, tongues intertwined, and it was hot. I leaned forward and we did a "triple kiss." Our three tongues rolling around.

Their hands then grabbed my cock. Stroking it through my pants.

The loud sounds of the bus coming to a stop, the pressurized air ride deflated, and the bus began to empty. Tess and Chritina pulled away, smiling, and they stood up. They flatted out their rumpled skirts.

I looked over to see Cynthia was still on Brittney's lap. Griding and kissing her neck. Brittney was all smiles looking at me. Cynthia too stood up and stood in the middle of the bus. As if on cue the 4 girls bent over, they rolled their tiny panties down to the feet, and stepped out of them.

Their exposed little pussies were so erotic to see. Exposed on a public bus, my girlfriend also watching them, and they stayed bent over, for far too long. I pulled on my phone and took several pictures. 4 pussies standing side by side, ass up, white meaty ass, and all for me.

After I took the picture, the girls stood up, turned around, and held their panties up next to their faces. I took several more pictures and they stepped forwards, one at a time, they rubbed the panties across my chin and stuffed them in my shirt pocket. A small kiss on my lips and then they turned to exit the bus.

Brittney stood up giggling. "That was planned. They did that step by step. Intentionally." She stated.

'Yeah. And imagine the bus ride back to work. This will be fun.' I told her. Looking at my shirt pocket full of women's underwear.

12