My Boss's Panties Pt. 04

Story Info
Getting dirty and coming clean.
3.3k words
4.6
5.6k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cammcgee
cammcgee
26 Followers

Note for clarification: As mentioned in the first story my boss's family has a few businesses in town. Besides the convenience store, they run a handyman service geared to fixing oopsies made by college kids who want to keep their security deposit, and 24-hour emergency services for other property management services. Our campus like many is split most of the apartments are downtown by the main campus where our dispatch and main warehouse is located. My store is on the east side of town where engineering, medical students, and research labs etc are located. Still a lot of student housing and apartments so rear of my building is a small warehouse, garage, and lounge for our handymen. We all know each other, sometimes they come into the store to buy drinks and snacks or just hang out with the people working in the store.

They also own their own property management company with a few apartment buildings, and a "leasing" company that owns the vans and equipment that the handyman use. Money gets legitimately moved around between companies, like the handyman service pays the store rent for use of the backside of the building, and splits utilities. The property management pays the handyman service for work done on their properties. So, a fair bit of my job at the beginning of each month is billing, hell even some of my payroll gets billed to the other companies. Anyways back to the story

Veronica was a tough old bird and one of my favorite handymen. Short grey hair, stocky but not fat, never married but shared a one bedroom with her roommate Chelsea for the past 20 years. I wonder who sleeps on the couch, do they take turns. Ha! Kidding Veronica was a tough old butch lesbian who could sling drywall faster and better than anyone else on the team. Voice raspy from smoking, she was my smoking buddy we always had a good time roasting each other. She was also very insightful, I started calling her Owl after working together for a couple of weeks. One day she asked me why I started calling her that. I told her it stood for Old Wise Lesbian. She looked at me incredulously and said,

"What makes you think I'm a lesbian?" I gave her the list, the job the short hair, her shoes, the carabiner she wore, her Subaru Forrester. Then I added

"And I saw you making out with your roommate Chelsea when she dropped you off the other day."

We both started laughing. Veronica was loudly silently out. Her whole aura said, "Yes I love vagina, probably more than you do!" If you didn't know she was gay you were either blind, or dumb. Veronica was also kind and giving to those she liked. She and her roommate practically adopted me after finding out I was alone most holidays. I was over for dinner, a few nights a month, they always made sure I had a thoughtful birthday and Christmas present. They were like my two older sisters now, older sisters that kissed eeew. We were on lunch together, I cooked for us, a spicy pork loin with saffron rice. She dug in, when she came up for air, she told me it's a shame I don't have a vag, she would marry me just for my cooking. I asked her

"Why does that matter you can't keep my loin out of your mouth as we speak" She damn near choked with that retort. After she was done coughing, I told her she was good at choking on my meat too. I knew a full-on punch was coming and blocked it.

"We've been spending too much time together, she laughed, you coming over for dinner tonight?"

"Nah, training that new kid tonight I will be here till close."

"That lady works you to the bone, does she ever even lend you hand?" I almost choked this time, but put on a poker face.

"Eh its not so bad, I'm getting overtime and I might have to actually do half an hour of actual work tonight. The hardest part is going to be not punching this kid's face. He's a kiss up, I already hate him." We both laughed she met him the other day when we filled out his new hire packet.

The hours dragged on training this guy. After his third idea about how we could do something better or products we should carry.

I sarcastically told him. "Write all your ideas out, put together a real business plan and in 30 days I will read it, I'll give you notes, then we can talk about theory vs praxis." He looked at me like I was an alien.

"What's praxis? he asked.

"It's a Latin word derived from ancient Greek which means to put into action. In this context its how well your theories will work in real life situations and not on paper."

This time he looked at me like I was beneath him. He started telling me about his classes, and the things he knows. I cut him off.

"Look dude I have done everything customer service under the sun from, from banking, to loan origination, from fast food to tuxedos, from managing grocery stores to convenience stores. My skill sets outweigh yours by several factors. You are almost 21 and this is your first ever job, you know nothing about real life. I will show how standard operating procedures and roll outs work as the proverbial "shit rolls downhill. And if your plan has actual merit and feasibility not just fiscally but in actual practice, I will help you put in front of Julie. Do it right and present it at your intern interviews you will blow the suits away."

"Really? You'd do that?" the kid asked me

"Yeah especially if you stop bothering every 30 minutes with some idea about something without even knowing the cost."

The rest of the night was a breeze, when he wasn't taking care of customers, he was writing his great ideas. He took directions well he was a little too stiff with the customers, but he did okay for the first night. I showed him how to close the store. As we were locking up, I noticed one of the handyman van coming on to the lot. Weird, most of the guys on this side of town are gone by seven. Most hang out downtown. Told the new kid to clock out have a good night and I would see him for his next shift. Locking the door behind him I went out back to see who the straggler was.

Julie had the van in the garage, and she was a hot mess. Hauling out what looked to be an entire gardening section. She had her hair up in a loose bun, her t-shirt clinging to her body from sweat. Tight denim shorts, these ones were cuffed making her already awesome thighs look even better. It was the crocs that didn't fit the rest I looked at feet and told her to put those bad boys in sport mood, so she does slip coming out of the van. I stared at her feet with disdain, she noticed.

"Hey there comfortable and I have been doing landscaping for 10 hours today."

"Oh yeah? Well, I have been here 12 hours and had to work with the new guy for the past 5 hours, my day was way worse!" I gave an indignant pout, knowing I won that argument. Also, I didn't feel bad for Julie, she loves building gardens almost as much as she loves making money. It's her Zen hobby, the only reason she's not still on site is because its dark out.

I wear nearly the same thing every day, a pair of black khakis or black basketball shorts, a tank top t-shirt and a polo. Sometimes I help they handymen out, the black helps hide dirt, and I take my polo off, so it doesn't get dirty. I took off my polo and started taking empty soil bags out of the van and out to the dumpster, along with other trash from the site. When I got back inside Julie was swearing up a storm. She rarely swears, apparently two of the full soils came open and spilled out in the back of the van. She looked at me sheepishly and asked me if I could help her clean out the truck. We had to take everything out and put most of back in for tomorrow. It was early September, but the nights were still warm and the garage had one ceiling fan 15 feet up for ventilation. We both quickly worked a sweat.

She was already sweaty from working outside all day, and now the sweat was rolling off her. The clingy t-shirt now almost see through, she was wearing a black spots bra underneath, her legs and arms had a thin veneer of sweat on them.

"Jesus Julie even disgusting you are one of the sexiest women I have ever seen." She smiled and for the first time ever she blushed, her face and ears turning a shade of pink.

"Sexy and cute when you blush too!" She said nothing but we got the sprinter van empty grabbed some brooms and swept all the topsoil into an empty trash can. I grabbed the hose from the wall and started spraying what little dirt was left out.

I decided to have a little fun she was standing off to the side of the van, I dropped the water pressure but still gave her a good soaking with the sprayer. She yelped I laughed, and she jumped into the van trying to wrestle the hose from my grip. She wound up getting both of wet, it was cold but felt good. I gave her one more good spraying and she yelled for a truce. I made her pinky swear she wouldn't try to get back at me. She laughed but a pinkie swear is a pinkie swear no matter how old you are. She stood there and started blushing again.

"Do you mean what you said about being sexy?" I walked over to her pulled her close.

"Julie you are a perfect ten."

"You mean for a woman who's almost 50?"

"I mean for a woman who's almost 25, top that with being kind, smart and driven there 's no one else I'd rather spend a warm night in a dirt garage with lugging bags of topsoil with." Her eyes were now glassy not with sadness or tears, but maybe for the first time in awhile she felt appreciated. She walked over to the railing that goes up to the office. She slowly pulled off her t-shirt, rung it out and hung up on the railing. Her back was smooth but with slight definition, her lats weren't huge but when she was peeling off her soaked t-shirt, they flexed a bit. She had great definition in here delts and traps. Still facing the railing, she also peeled off her tight denim shorts revealing a pair of tight spandex seamless briefs. As her shorts fell to the floor, she bent over giving me a fantastic view of her firm rump. She turned to face me, letting me take in her entire figure. Then she slowly turned and went upstairs to our office. It took me a few seconds to get my brain to respond as this was the first time, she stripped for me.

By the time I got upstairs she had turned the interview chair around and sat down her legs hanging over the arm of the chair, the other arm pressed against her back. I stopped at the doorway in took in the sight. Then she said something I was not expecting.

"Are you in love with me?"

"I adore you... but to be honest I don't think I have ever been in love with anyone." My answer was honest. She looked both disappointed and relieved at the same time.

"Oh so you're just a pump them and dump them kind of guy then." Looks like it was time to out myself

"Julie until a few weeks ago the two best words to describe me would have been aromantic, and asexual. I tried being normal for a long time, felt broken even longer. Sexually women have done very little for me in the past, and men even less so. It wasn't even until my promotion and working closely with that I started to realize what sexy meant."

"Are you a virgin? She was red in the face asking this question, I could see her discomfort. I pulled my chair over to her and gave her my failed sexual history. How I had tried sex before, but no one ever made me come before her. How in my early 20s I had gotten drunk and experimented with a couple of guys, one a twink the other a bear it was worse than with women. Told her I was engaged but I broke it off a year before the wedding because I would have been miserable, and honestly my ex even more so.

"So I'm the first person to get an orgasm out of you?" She was almost beaming with pride.

"Besides myself yeah. The mix of how beautiful you are, the taboo of this whole situation has made these past few weeks feel like I am a normal red blooded American male. I feel like a heterosexual." I laughed after saying that last part. She turned to face me, putting her legs up on mine like I was an ottoman.

"Oof, I think I over did it today. Every muscle is sore." She started rubbing the tops of her legs. I started rubbing her trim but muscular calves. A deep kneading like I was working sourdough. I spent a few minutes there, slow methodical movements getting her muscles to relax. I looked up at her, her arms now loosely hanging off the chair, her head back, her breathing steady. She wasn't asleep, just enjoying my attentive touch. I moved my chair closing the distance, so the seats were touching. I leaned forward a bit and placed one of her legs on my shoulder. She lifted her head to see what was going on, I gave no sign that this was turning to sexy time. I worked her hamstrings and calves with dedication as her calves, when the first leg was again loose, I switched to her other leg. I spent about 15 minutes just working her hamstrings. We were both enjoy ourselves.

Putting her other leg down I stood up pulling her up with me. Then I seated her in my chair backwards, so her chest was against the back rest, and I sat in the armed chair. Pulling the wheeled chair back to me I started at the top this time using finger tips I massaged the muscles where the neck meets the skull, down to the neck itself, next to her shoulders both her trapezius muscles and deltoids were knots. I spent as much time in each area as needed to I could feel a complete release her muscles. I worked my way down her arms, and then her back saving her lower back for last.

I used my thumbs to really work the spinalis and erector spinae. These are muscles that give a person a defined line running up their back when they are in shape. Hers were well defined. Aesthetically this is one of the sexiest parts on a woman in my eyes, and I took my time here my fingers eating up every inch of her sex back. I worked lower and lower till my thumbs dipped under the waist band of her stretchy briefs messaging the tops of her full but muscular butt. I massaged nearly every part of her body except two areas. But my hands were not yet done having fun. I pulled her back to the edge of the seat, bringing her body upright. Then I whispered in her ear in a low voice.

"Time for the front." I told her. I reached around working my hands lightly up her belly. I could feel her abs contract with my touch but spent little time there. I cupped her breasts in each hand using my fingertips to work her pectoral muscles. Focusing on the tops of her breasts the massage was light. It is a lot easier to hurt pecs than one would think. I let thumbs play with the barbell piercings under her sports bra. I wanted to slowly move to erotic touch, having her body tense back up would ruin the work I have done so far. After a minute or so I started to rub her now stiff nipples through her bra. Her moan was low but her body was still loose. Again, I got us to our feet, moving both chairs out of the way I had her lay down on her desk.

Save the best for last I always say. Taking a cheek in each hand I worked on her spectacular butt, first slowly squeezing, this was for me, then making fists and kneading her glutes. Between her three-mile run every morning, swimming, lifting at the gym a couple times a week, and her gardening, her ample rear had a lot of muscle to work, and I was up for the job. I had her roll over on the desk. Put fingers down the sides of her sexy briefs and waited for her permission. She gave me a small nod, and I slowly pulled down her panties. Using only my thumb and forefinger, I slowly massaged her clit and g-spot, again not wanting to waste the full body massage I just gave her. Her breathing was deep and rhythmic, but her body lay there motionless. I could see her abs start to contract as her body started to contract around my finger. I kept the slow pace going; she was in no hurry, and neither was I. The intensity was slow to build and at the crescendo she was limp again. I removed my fingers. Pulled her underwear back on, and lightly kissed her forehead.

I sat down in my office chair. She slowly raised her head and made eye contact. She sat up and raised an eyebrow. She had a quizzical look on her face.

"What about you?" she asked, as she got off the desk and made her way over to me.

"I'm good" I smiled, I pointed to a wet spot on my khakis.

"Uh but I didn't return the favor."

"I just spent an hour giving one of the most beautiful women in the world a full body massage, an erotic full body massage by the end of it. I have stamina but that was so hot. I finished the same time you did."

"Oh? Okay are you sure?" She asked feeling like she didn't do enough.

"Yeah, besides this is payback for making me see god a few days ago." She grinned, sat in my lap and we held each other for a few minutes. My stomach started to make gurgling noises. She laughed, apparently it was loud enough for both of us to hear.

"Let me get dressed then we will go grab a late dinner. I'm hungry too." We went to the 24-hour diner a couple blocks away. We talked about work stuff. I mentioned the deal I made with the new guy. She rolled her eyes, but I knew she would go through with it, it was only a presentation. A presentation that I would vet for her. I mentioned we had to get third quarter inventory done soon. We looked at some products on Amazon that new university students might need for their apartments. The conversation was professional, but we kept touching each other's hands and arms while talking making lots of deep eye contact. Not awkward but definitely a weird dinner date. She paid the bill; I gave her a hug before we separated on our ways home. I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

cammcgee
cammcgee
26 Followers