All Comments on 'My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 13'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60about 10 years ago
Love this series!

So erotic! Nothing beats a girl with tiny tits. They rule!! Hope you'll keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So hot

Love this story so much, every single part of it. I'm ESPECIALLY appreciating the constant updates because I need more of this story all the time! I hope Ryan let's TT go a little further than usual with Tom though. Awesome job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ALRIGHT !!!

Despite the irritating accounting exercise, from 1 to 15 or vice versa, the AF's up again. Thanks to the incestuous siblings. It could have been hotter if Freya had held TT down while Alfie gave TT a good bonging. And being TT she would keep saying no, just like she had been denying that she was an exhibitionist all these times. Alternatively, TT could take Tom's cock in her pussy, now that Tom's around, while Ryan watched and took pictures for printing and distributing to his colleagues.

Keep up the good work and keep evolving. Don't let the naysayer deter you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks VanessaEvans

I thought this series was dead and buried by its third instalment or thereabout. What a welcoming twist with Freya and her brother. Now, I just hope, pretty please, that Tom would get some action in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well Done but What Next

May be a threesome with Ryan, Tom and TT in the middle?!?!

And they do it in the public to keep to the E&V theme?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love this story, I just don't want it to end....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous