My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I tell you what," Ryan said, "how about you only wear clothes for a maximum of 3 hours a day. This is a dare, and you know that you like dares."

"Well yes, but staying naked for 21 hours a day; that'll be difficult, especially if we go to a club or big town; and with these in."

I lifted my nipple chains and gave them a little tug. Then I lifted my clit chain and tugged it.

"These will make people realise just how old I am." I continued.

"Okay, take them out; but you're not taking your clit ring off." Ryan said.

"I don't think that I could get that off even if I tried." I said.

"Can we exclude clubs and big towns please, I don't want to get into trouble or get arrested?" I asked.

"Okay, but I get to choose what you wear to clubs and places like San Antonio and Ibiza town."

I thought for a minute then smiled.

"You'll do it then, you'll take the dare." Ryan said.

I knew that I'd have to, Ryan always gets his way; and besides my all-over tan would be better if I didn't wear clothes for most of the time. And it was a dare; and I love dares.

"Okay, on one condition. If those men next door start being a pain then the dare is off, okay?"

"Okay." Ryan said, and proceeded to remove my jewellery for me. That got me aroused and I got him to fuck me again.

That evening we went for a walk to get the lay of the land. It was quite warm so Ryan said that I had to go as I was; naked.

'Our' villa was down a quiet street and we didn't see anyone until we got to the main road. It was quite busy but we could see a pedestrian bridge over.

It took about 5 minutes for us to reach the village centre where all the shops and bars where. We stopped and had an ice cream. Ryan was disappointed that no one took any notice of my lack of clothes.

I got a bit more attention when we went into a bar. There were a few drunken youths and they made a few rude comments about the kid that was naked. Ryan wasn't upset; he was too busy watching them watching me.

The walk back was incident free and we went skinny-dipping before going to bed.

The next morning Ryan asked me to go and get some armpit bread. I was a bit nervous going down to the shops naked. It was different the night before; it was dark and Ryan was with me; but off I went. I didn't see anyone until I was going over the bridge. It was an old woman wearing a sarong. She ignored me.

So did the people doing their shopping.

The young woman in the supermarket stared at me for a second then continued and served me.

On the way back there were 2 men on the bridge and I was sure that one of them turned and watched my butt as we got further apart.

As I walked down our street I saw some activity at the villa next to ours. As I got closer Roger turned and looked at me.

"Oh hi Tanya, I see what Ryan means, I didn't think that he meant out here though. Never mind, no problem. This is Ben and Sam and my daughter Kate. Say hello kids."

Three slightly confused looking young people finally said hello then Kate said,

"Hmm, I might walk around without clothes on daddy?"

I ignored them and went through our gate.

When I'd shut that gate I heard the older looking Sam say,

"Wow, I've got to see that again."

I told Ryan what had happened and that I didn't particularly want to socialize with our temporary neighbours; I wanted the holiday to be just about him and me.

"Let's just try to keep out of the way and if we bump into them we'll just have to humour them. Talking about humouring people can you put the charging knickers on? I want it fully charged and you all horny."

I kissed Ryan, squeezed his package and went off to find those damn knickers. I wished that there was an easier way to charge my ring.

After breakfast we decided to go and explore the beach. Taking the knickers off and getting the first zap we set off.

We found a load of sand dunes, a beach side car park, lots of paths through the dunes and a long sandy beach. We decided to explore the dunes. I was surprised by the number of single men just wandering about, some of them naked, and even more surprised by the naked gays making out in the hollows. Ryan wasn't impressed and said that we'd keep away from that area.

Closer to the beach we found more heterosexual couples and I felt more comfortable. So comfortable that I pulled Ryan down; pulled his shorts down and started to play with his cock.

I wanted him, he wanted me; we fucked.

We fucked until we'd both cum then looked up and saw 2 men watching us; one was one of the men that we'd seen walking in the dunes on his own. Ryan shrugged his shoulders and we walked onto the beach, dropped Ryan's shorts onto the sand and went for a nude swim.

I just love the feeling of swimming naked; especially in the sea.

After a while we walked along the beach until we got near a little village. Ryan put his shorts on and we kept going into the village and stopped at a little café. We had an ice cream sat at a table out on the street. No one seemed to care that I was naked. Ryan even talked me into sitting with my legs open so that my pussy was on display. My little clit ring was making sure that my AF level wasn't too low but the warm, sunny day was drying my juices as quickly as they came out of me.

We walked out of the village, up onto the main road and back towards our villa.

It really felt good walking in that warm, sunny climate without the hassle of clothes. I understood what those hippies must have been feeling. I wondered if the women had some way of making them feel horny all the time like my clit ring was.

When I told Ryan that he laughed and said that he was glad that technology had moved on and there were things like clit rings and remote vibrators. That reminded him that he'd packed one of my remote vibes and when we got back to the villa he got it out and left it on the kitchen table to that I could anticipate what it would be doing to me quite soon.

We swam a little then walked round the places that we hadn't been to before. We found another café and had some food with me still as naked as the day I was born. No one seemed to care about my state of undress but a couple of men did have a long look at me.

The next day we thought it would be nice to have a drive up the coast so I put a couple of towels, some water and suntan lotion in the car and we set off with me in the passenger seat and my bare feet up on the dashboard. Ryan kept putting his hand between my legs and playing with my clit. That combined with the clit ring zapping me every so often made sure that my AF was quite high most of the time.

We found a lovely little beach area down from some little cliffs and parked under some trees. There was a little landing stage where boats from San Antonio (probably) brought people to sunbathe. We were stood at the top of the little cliff at the top of the steps from the little landing stage and I noticed that a lot of the people coming up were looking up at us. After they'd all come up Ryan asked me if I realised that I was standing with my feet well apart. I hadn't; I'd just been enjoying the gentle breeze on my whole body, not even thinking about sex (well not much at that time). I giggled a bit and said,

"Ooops. I hope that I didn't upset anyone."

"Impossible; no one could be upset by such beauty." Ryan said.

I put my arm round him and kissed him.

We found a space on the beach and spread our towels then settled for some serious sunbathing. Ryan covered me with suntan lotion and me with him. It was only after we'd been there for about an hour that I realised that I was the only naked woman there; we'd accidentally gone to the prudes end of the beach. When I told Ryan he looked around and then said that it was okay; there were a couple of naked young kids.

I saw them and said that they were only about 9 or 10.

"Forget them;" Ryan said, "tell you what, let's go for swim to cool off and I'll fuck you while you float on your back."

How could I turn-down an offer like that?

Ryan did fuck me while I floated on my back with us surrounded by people swimming and messing about. One or two people stared at us but they could only guess what we were doing; the actual fucking was just below the surface.

I wondered if the man with the face mask that I'd seen earlier was anywhere around.

After that we decided to go for a walk along the coastal path so we dumped our stuff in the car and headed off up the path. It was very rocky and hilly so we didn't get very far before turning round and going back.

We were hot so we headed to the only café there. To get there we had to go passed a sort of bus stop. There were loads of people there and from the café we watched a bus arrive and fill up.

In the café we sat and had a drink and an ice cream. Why does Ryan always get me to sit facing the door when I'm naked or have a very short skirt on; and why does he always want me to sit with my legs open? I'd noticed that before but never got round to asking him. This time was no different but it was too warm to risk getting into an argument so I let it slide - again.

My clit ring kept on reminding me that it was charged, and I jumped a bit just as a couple were coming into the café. The woman was startled but the man just smiled at me.

Ryan said that he wanted to head back to the villa because there was something that he wanted to do. He didn't tell me what but he didn't seem to be in that much of a rush. So much so that the drive back took twice as long as we went the scenic route.

I went and lay on one of the sun loungers while Ryan went and did whatever he'd remembered. It took him about 10 minutes and after about 5, I went for a swim.

When Ryan came to the pool he had one of my remote vibrators and a pack of batteries in his hand.

"I've had an idea that you'll love TT. Tomorrow you're going to have some real fun."

The little clit ring was causing me enough problems; I'd even hoped that Ryan would forget to pack the charging knickers but I'd already discovered that he hadn't forgotten them.

"Can you tell me about it tomorrow please Ryan; I'd like to get plenty of rest before you start torturing me with that?"

"Okay my love, but it's not torture; it's pleasure. You know that you love the orgasms."

"Yeah I do, but it's where you give me them and how many that you give me. You're always making me cum where people can see me and it's so embarrassing."

"Hey TT; when you cum in front of others it's always a good, strong cum; not one of these quick shivers."

"I can't deny that, but it's so embarrassing. Please don't make me do it." I pleaded.

"You never try to stop me so I've got to assume that you're loving it; and you will love it when I make you cum tomorrow. Yes, I'll let you relax and build up your energy for tomorrow. Come here and give me a kiss."

I got up and went and hugged and kissed Ryan. I just knew that I was in for a rough, embarrassing time. I didn't really want to think about it.

Ryan's 'idea' set a pattern for the rest of the holiday. Whenever we went to a beach he'd usually take me to the clothed part and we'd lay there sunbathing for an hour or so. I'd have the vibe inside me but not switched on so the only sexual stimulation I'd be getting was the random little zaps from the tiny clit ring and because I'd keep my legs shut no one would have been able to see that.

Sometimes we'd walk to a café or a beach stall and get an ice cream but no one really took much notice of the naked young woman.

When Ryan thought that the time was right he'd sneakily switch the vibe on to low. Usually he did it without me seeing him and I'd jump or gasp a little.

After a while my AF would start to rise and I'd feel my nipples get hard and my pussy start getting wetter. As my AF rose higher and higher I'd realise that my legs were drifting apart. By the time I was about to cum my feet would be at least two feet apart and I'd be desperate for Ryan or my hands to be playing with my clit, but that wasn't going to happen. Hell, we were on the clothed part of a public beach; if a hand started playing with my pussy someone would call the police and we'd get locked-up.

When I was really close my head would start going from side to side, my hands would be clenching then relaxing, and legs would be going all stiff then relaxing; until I couldn't hold back any more.

As the orgasms hit me I'd start doing what I normally do when I have a strong orgasm, shouting 'yes, yes' and my body spasms would be quite apparent. My pussy would be gushing and contracting and relaxing trying to suck in a cock that wasn't there.

Just about every day I'd attract some sort of attention and people would stare at me. Sometimes people nearby would ask Ryan if I was okay. Three or four times Ryan got asked,

"Is she okay? She doesn't look at all well."

Ryan would always reply with,

"Yes she's okay, she gets these fits but the medication keeps them under control. She'll be fine in a minute."

Other times it wasn't a question, just comments like: -

"You know, I'd swear that she was cumming."

or

"What's that between her legs? It looks like she's had her clit pierced."

or

"Bloody hell, the she's creaming."

or

"Daddy, is that woman poorly?"

Once a woman was so concerned that Ryan had to get me away from her. He put his hand on my forehead and told her that I was burning-up. He then picked me up and carried me into the sea; all whilst I was cumming and jerking about. The thing was that the vibe was still on full and I kept cumming and cumming. Ryan had to bring me to the water's edge and go and get the control.

Most people would just stare and as I calmed down the embarrassment and humiliation would take over. I felt like everyone that was looking at me knew the truth.

Ryan would usually take me for a swim to wash the sweat off and let me get away from the people who had watched me.

Twice Ryan did that to me twice in the same day. I was glad that we'd moved along the beach between those times.

We went to quite a few nude beaches as well, and Ryan got naked each time. The problem with that was that he kept getting a hard-on and he had to spend most of the time laid on his stomach or in the sea.

The beach that I liked the most was Ses Salinas down in the south west corner of the island. The beaches and beach bars are great and we could walk for miles either through the wooded area, or long the coastal path. I really liked the remnants of the hippie era with women selling clothes from under big umbrellas. They had some really colourful, very skimpy bikinis and cover-ups that I enjoyed trying on. Ryan bought me one and of course it had to be see-through.

During the days that we didn't go to a beach we found other things to do.

One day we went to Ibiza town. Ryan got me to travel there naked and he drove round the town looking for somewhere to park. I'm sure that some people saw that I was naked when we stopped at traffic lights.

Ryan had packed a skirt for me to put on when we got there. I'd suspected that it would be my new swimming skirt so I convinced him to pack a bikini bottom for me to wear under it. He got one on my new ones (that I hadn't yet seen) and put it in the bag. I should have known that he was up to something by the speed that he agreed to let me wear a bikini bottoms.

When we finally parked the car I asked him for my clothes and he didn't try to persuade me to walk around naked. When I opened the bag I realised why. The bikini bottoms are just edging elastic, no material. They aren't even joined under my crotch; and it was the swimming skirt; no top. I put them on but still felt very exposed.

As we walked around I kept adjusting the skirt to try to cover more skin. After about 30 minutes Ryan told me that my continual playing with the skirt was attracting attention. I gave up and just accepted that anyone who looked from the right angle would be able to see my pussy and butt.

Ibiza town has some amazing clothes shops and I just had to go into a couple to try on some. The strange thing was that in the 2 we went in there were no changing rooms. When I asked the girl where I could try a dress on she just said,

"Right there."

I looked at Ryan, then back to the girl but she'd turned her head back to the magazine that she was reading.

"I guess that you're going to have to strip right there." Ryan said.

The thing was, it was a small shop with big windows. It didn't matter where I was people passing by would be able to see me.

Ryan followed with,

"At least you don't have to get completely naked; you'll be able to keep your bikini bottoms on."

I just laughed then pulled my tiny swimming skirt up over my head.

At one point the girl looked over to me and stared for a few seconds. After we'd left Ryan said that he bet that the girl would have seen hundreds of naked women in the shop.

The other shop was more of a kid's clothes shop but it had a dress in the window that I liked that looked like it might fit me. Ryan persuaded me to go in and try it on.

When I asked the girl if I could try that particular dress she looked me up and down, and I swear that her eyes lingered on my little naked tits, then she walked off and came back a couple of minutes later holding out the same dress. I assumed that she'd guessed at my size.

Again I looked for a changing room but found none.

Ryan shrugged his shoulders letting me know that I'd have to strip right there and then.

As I took my skirt off I saw that the girl was watching me. When she saw my bikini bottoms she smiled at me.

As I tried to get the dress on it soon became obvious that the girl had misjudged my size; the dress was too small. As I struggled to get it on the girl came over and without asking she started helping me.

Now I've had strangers helping me get dressed when I worked in that clothes shop back in England but this somehow seemed different. The girl wasn't like a parent looking for clothes for their kid; it was like being dressed by a girl who fancied me. I say that because of the way that she was looking at me and running her hands all over me. As she tried to get the dress on, then fastened, her hands were everywhere. She rubbed my nipples, pussy and squeezed my butt.

She said something in Spanish then pulled my bikini bottoms down and lifted my legs to get them completely off before trying with the dress again.

It was an impossible task and when she realised that she muttered something then started taking the dress off me, again groping me as she did so. As she rubbed my pussy she pressed a finger in between my lips and stopped dead when her finger found my clit ring.

She looked up at my face, smiled and licked her lips before continued taking the dress off. When she finally got it off she stood back and looked me up and down. Her eyes lingered on my crotch and for some stupid reason I slid my feet apart. I felt the air on my spread pussy and watched the girl smile then turn and go to the store room.

"She fancies you." Ryan said.

"I know," I said as I picked up my skirt and bikini bottoms. "Let's get out of here." I continued as I quickly walked to the door.

We were both outside waking down the street with me holding my skirt and bikini. I stopped round the corner and put my clothes on stood between 2 parked cars.

"Didn't you fancy her then?" Ryan asked.

"No I did not."

Ryan laughed, hugged me and said,

"I didn't either."

Ibiza town was a very interesting day. My feet hurt because of all the walking and I'm sure that dozens of people must have seen my butt and pussy. With my ultra-short skirt, all those hills in the old town with people following me up, and the warm breeze, I wouldn't be surprised if that dozens was hundreds. It was a good job that I kept telling myself that it was what Ryan wanted; but it was a good day. It wouldn't have been if Ryan had got his other request for the day - that I wear the remote vibe.