My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And he could see your bald pussy and tits; and so can I." Ryan said.

Kate looked down at the sand as we quietly walked onto the beach proper.

"You 2 go off for a little walk," Ryan said, "I'll sit here and enjoy the sun."

Kate and I walked up and down the beach talking about all sorts and comparing men's cocks. When we got back to Ryan he'd taken his shorts off and was lying there stark naked. We sat either side of him and I couldn't help notice that Kate was staring at Ryan's cock.

"Stop staring Kate," I said, "You'll make it go hard."

Ryan smiled as Kate bent over and had a closer look.

"You mean like this." Kate said.

The inevitable happened and Ryan's cock started to rise.

"That's your fault Kate." Ryan said.

"Sorry Ryan."

"I'm going to have to go for a swim." Ryan said. "Anyone else coming?"

As Ryan got up and ran to the sea we both followed. It didn't take Kate long to tell us that swimming naked felt wonderful. I wanted Ryan to fuck me in the water but he kept pushing me away saying that we shouldn't.

After about 30 minutes of splashing around we got out, collected Ryan's shorts and headed back to the villa. On the way we saw a man sat looking at us and wanking. Kate stopped and wanted to watch but I pulled her by her arm saying that she'd get lots of opportunities to see things like that.

"Can I watch you and Ryan fuck?"

I gave Ryan an evil look but he just smiled and said,

"I guess so."

Bloody hell, I've had to endure female anatomy lessons, humiliation by public orgasms and now giving a sex show. What else can Ryan make me do this holiday?

Anyway, we went to our villa and I got some drinks while Ryan and Kate went for a swim in the pool. Ryan had taken his shorts off and all 3 of us were now naked. When they got out of the pool and got their drinks Kate asked,

"Are you okay Tanya? It's just that I keep seeing your face contort as if you're in pain."

"Yes thank you Kate, I'm fine."

"It's her little clit ring that keeps zapping her." Ryan said; "it can even make her cum if she's in the right frame of mind."

"Thank you Ryan," I thought; guessing that he was about to embarrass me - again.

I was right,

"Tanya, lie on that sun lounger and spread your legs so that Kate can see."

I didn't want to, but I knew that I would. Ryan was about to give another female anatomy lesson at my expense.

Kate certainly learnt something that day as Ryan showed her the difference between a clit ring and a clit hood ring. As half expected when he started, he got me to go and get my clit hood barbell, stirrup and chain. He also got me to get my ones for my nipples and put them on for me as well.

By the time he'd done that lot he was fully hard and Kate just sat there as the effect of Ryan fondling my tits and pussy got the better of me, and Ryan, and Ryan started to fuck me.

I hadn't wanted to get fucked in front of Kate but my urgent desire got the better of me, and Ryan.

After we'd both cum and I'd started to come down, I looked at Kate. She was lying like we'd found her by her pool but instead of a cucumber, her fingers were giving her pussy hell. She was too far gone to stop and we both watched her cum too.

When Kate got back to normal she was embarrassed about cumming in front of us.

"Relax Kate;" Ryan said, "we've all cum in front of each other so we shouldn't be embarrassed.

"Yeah, you're right; but so much had happened in the last few hours; I need some time to take it all in. I need to go back to our villa and think about things."

"Fair enough;" Ryan said, "you know where we are if you want to talk or anything."

"Thanks."

With that Kate slowly walked away. When she was out of sight I said,

"Well, I certainly wasn't expecting our little visit to turn out like that." I said to Ryan.

"Me neither." Ryan said. "Maybe it would be nice to hang out with her for a while until her family get back."

"I'd rather be with just you."

"It isn't as if she hasn't seen us fucking so we wouldn't have to limit what we do."

"Well yes, err no; I wouldn't want her watching me while you're making me cum on the beach.

"Why not? She's seen you cumming."

"Yeah, but not while other people were watching us."

"I don't see the difference." Ryan said.

"You wouldn't, you're a man; you don't understand these things."

"Hmmm." Ryan said, "let's take it as it cums; I mean comes."

Ryan put his arms round me and gave me a big hug.

"Let's go and get a McDonalds and then go and find a quiet beach."

"Yeah, but can I at least wear my swimming skirt please?"

"Into McDonalds, but that's all."

"Okay; thank you Ryan."

I was happy; okay I was still going to have to be naked most of the time but I'd had a little victory; even if the skirt doesn't cover my butt or pussy.

I was a bit pissed, but I should have expected it. In McDonalds one of the staff came and pointed out where the kids play area was. When she'd gone Ryan burst out laughing but I was annoyed.

We headed south looking for a beach but before we knew it we were back at Ses Salines beach. It was hot in the car so I was grateful to get out. We'd stopped at the little shop where the bus stops and quite a few people watch the naked woman walk into the shop with a young man walking next to her with his arm round her shoulder. I wondered what they were thinking.

We bought a cold drink and went and parked the car in the car park.

Ryan got naked as well and we grabbed the backpack and set off walking to find somewhere quiet.

About 10 minutes later we found a vacant sandy area in amongst the rocks and settled for some serious ray catching.

Life was bliss for an hour or so until Ryan got restless. Within a few minutes Ryan had got the remote vibe out of our backpack and was holding it up in the air. I looked round and saw 3 separate men looking at us.

"Ryan, put it away;" I said, "there are people looking at us."

"Okay," he said.

He leaned over and gave me a long kiss. As he was doing that he put the vibe between my legs, eased them open then eased the vibe inside me. At least it wasn't visible to the people looking at me.

The kiss went on and Ryan's hand moved away from my pussy. I started to think that maybe Ryan was going to settle down and let me relax in the sun; especially when he lay back and closed his eyes.

How silly of me. Five minutes later I got a jolt as the vibe was switched on.

"Ryan, no, please leave me alone for a while."

"But you like getting worked-up and cumming."

"Yes, but... Oh fuck. You're a devious bastard, you know that don't you?"

"Yes beautiful; you just lay there and enjoy yourself."

I knew that I couldn't do anything else so I had a quick look round to see just how many people were watching us. At least only 4 people would see what Ryan was doing to me.

I started feeling good and let my legs drift apart. I wanted to reach down and play with my clit but somehow I managed to resist the urge. It wasn't long before I reached my peak, jerking and moaning.

Something attracted my attention and I saw a young man and woman walking out of the sea right in front of me. Both were naked and carrying masks and snorkels. I wanted to clamp my legs together and even roll over; but I just couldn't control my body.

"Is she alright?" I vaguely heard.

"Yes, err yes; thank you; just another episode. She forgot to take her meds this morning; she'll be just fine; thanks again for your concern."

I lay there with my legs open and the vibe still purring away inside me. The inevitable happened and my AF went from a horny 8 to the edge of a 10 - again. This time though, I couldn't keep quiet.

I was beyond caring then, but as I came down I started to get embarrassed, I felt humiliated. I rolled over to Ryan, grabbed the control, switched it off and turned onto my stomach; covering my face with my arm.

Ryan left me alone for a couple of minutes then started kissing my neck. That always works and I was soon turning over onto my back and kissing him properly.

"Shall we go for a walk?" Ryan asked.

"Okay then."

Ryan put our towels in the backpack and we set off walking along the cliff path. We walked for ages, passed a beach that was obviously used by gay men then a long narrow beach full of naked people. Before we knew it we were in a little village and Ryan started feeling self-conscious about being naked; I wasn't happy either. Ryan was lucky because he had his shorts in the backpack but I had nothing. As Ryan put his shorts on I had to stand there in my birthday suit.

"Don't worry TT; I'm sure that no one here will object to a beautiful woman with no clothes on."

"They might not, but what about me? I'm the one that's naked in public - again."

"Come on TT, think of that all-over tan you're getting. Hey, let's find an ice cream shop then find another way back to the car."

In the shop the locals just ignored the fact that I was naked, but some of the other tourists stared at me. It didn't help when Ryan took me outside and we sat on the footpath curb to eat our ice creams. Apart from the fact that the concrete curb was hot on my butt I couldn't cross my legs because they would have been in the way of people passing by. I had to sit with my knees bent giving anyone who cared to look a great view of my pussy.

At least my pussy was dry, the lovely warm breeze had seen to that as we walked along the beach.

Well it was dry; when Ryan finished his ice cream I thought that he was just putting the wrapper in our backpack. He was, but he also switched the damn vibe on. I nearly dropped what was left of my ice cream as the jolt hit me.

"No please Ryan, not here; not with all these people around" I pleaded; but Ryan just grinned.

At least the vibe was set to low speed.

I managed to finish my ice cream then stood up hoping that we'd get gone before I got humiliated - again. No such luck,

"Oh good," Ryan said, putting his hand in his pocket. "Can you get us a big bottle of cola for the walk back please?"

I looked down at Ryan. Putting my hand out for the money I said,

"You bastard; you're loving this aren't you?"

"So are you my love."

In the shop I got the bottle out of the chiller and went to the counter and had to wait while another customer got served. As that customer left and I moved to the counter I suddenly gasped and shivered as Ryan switched the vibe onto full power.

The shop man looked me up and down. I'm sure he thought that I must be some sort of nutter as he held out his hand for the money.

I could feel my nipples aching and my pussy throbbing as I willed the man to hurry-up. I had to get out of there fast.

As soon as the man turned and gave me my change I was out of there like a shot.

Ryan was just outside the door and he hugged me as I went over the top; the cold bottle of cola pressing against my stomach.

Ryan slowly released me as I stopped shaking then turned the vibe back down to low.

"You really can be a bastard at times." I said.

"Yeah, but you love every second of it."

"No I don't."

"Do you want me to finger you here to prove you wrong?" Ryan said.

"Bastard."

I pulled away from Ryan and said,

"Okay know-it-all, which way back?"

We walked back to the car park through the pine forest listening to the crickets. It was so peaceful and so romantic. I just wanted to stop and fuck Ryan right in the middle of the forest but there were too many other people walking around. Most took no notice of the naked young woman.

Back in the car park Ryan gave me the car keys and told me that I was driving back. He said that I had to drive with the vibe turned on so that I'd get used to feeling horny while I'm driving. When I said that the vibe was stronger than the clit ring he just said that if I get used to the vibe then the clit ring shouldn't cause me any problems back in England. I could see some logic in that but I got him to promise that he wouldn't turn it up to full.

I did quite well really. I got all the way back to the villa with us and the car in one piece; although there was a stain on the driver's seat when I got out.

Needless to say that my AF was quite high and as soon as we got back I squat down and fished the vibe out. I needed something more life-like in my pussy.

One of the sun loungers got tested to see how it coped with both our weights as Ryan gave me the relief that I needed.

We didn't see Kate until we were returning from one of the cafés where we'd eaten and had a couple of drinks. As usual I'd not put anything on and no one had taken any notice. While we were sat there drinking Ryan had said that he was a little disappointed that no one was looking at me and he suggested that I wear some of my jewellery the next night. I said that I wasn't keen on the idea.

Fortunately Ryan agreed but he did get me to promise to wear it all on our last night.

As we were walking back to the villa we turned a corner and nearly collided with Kate. After getting over the initial shock I realised that it was Kate and that she was as naked as I was.

"I just wanted to know what it was like to walk around the streets at night totally naked." Kate said.

"It's an amazing feeling isn't it Tanya?" Ryan said. "It makes you feel so free and horny doesn't it? Well that's what Tanya keeps telling me."

I smiled and wondered if Ryan was ever going to try it.

"So how far have you walked?" I asked.

"All over; I even saw you two in the café."

"You should have joined us." Ryan said.

"Oh, I couldn't have done that; I'm way too shy to do that; and besides, with these things (she cupped her tits)."

"Tell you what, come over first thing in the morning and we'll do a little experiment." Ryan said. "Oh, and make sure you've had a shave. If you forget I'll have to shave you myself."

"Ryan!" I said and thumped his arm.

By the time we got back to our villa and Kate had gone to hers I said to Ryan,

"I sort of like the idea of watching you shave someone else instead of me. I wouldn't mind if you fucked her as well."

Ryan said the right thing,

"There's only one girl that I want to fuck, and she's about to bend over that table so that I can do just that."

I did, and he did.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of someone splashing in our pool. When Ryan and I emerged we saw Kate messing about in our pool.

"Is that what they call a morning woody?" Kate asked.

"Yeah, but it's mine." I said as I grabbed Ryan's cock.

"You can take care of it if you want; I don't mind just as long as I can watch." Kate said.

"I've got us some fresh bread for breakfast." Kate continued, pointing to the table.

"Did you go like that?" Ryan asked Kate as she climbed out of the pool.

Kate was naked and she'd done her hair into pigtails.

"Wow! You are feeling brave this morning." I said.

"Yeah, it was what you two said last night. I decided to give it a go. I nearly chickened-out a couple of times and I could hardly talk when I told the man what I wanted; but I did it and I feel so proud of myself."

"And quite justified too." Ryan said.

Kate and I went and got breakfast ready then brought it out to the pool. By that time Ryan's hard-on had gone down and Kate looked a little disappointed.

In between mouthfuls Ryan asked Kate what her next challenge was.

"To walk about in a very public place totally naked." was Kate's reply.

"I think that we might be able to arrange that." Ryan said.

As we finished breakfast Ryan said,

"How about the hippy market or a water park?"

"Like this?" Kate said. Looking a bit surprised.

"Yeah, if Tanya can do it why not you?"

We had a bit of a laugh then we continued talking about where we could go for the day. Kate mentioned the water park again. She'd been to one with her family and seen lots of topless girls and a few young kids with nothing on. We played rock-paper-scissors and Kate won. A water park it was.

Kate went and got her stuff and when she came back Ryan asked her what clothes she'd got in her bag (she was still naked).

"None" she said, "I didn't want to be in a position where I could chicken out."

"Good for you." Ryan said.

It wasn't far in the car and before long we were queuing to get in. Kate admitted that she was nervous standing there totally naked with people watching her. I was a little pleased that I wasn't the centre of attention for a change, although my nipples were rock hard and ached a bit.

Kate's nipples were rock hard too and she told us that she was 'excited.' I knew just how she felt.

When we got to the front of the queue the woman looked at us and said,

"Three adults" to Ryan.

He agreed and paid for us all.

We were in and we went to put our bags into a locker then off we went to have some fun. Hardly anyone was looking at us; I guess that they were all concentrating on their own activities.

There were some young men near us in the queue for the first ride that we went to and it didn't take long for them to notice Kate's tits and their rock hard nipples. Kate saw that they'd seen her and started to blush.

"Feeling horny?" I whispered to her.

Kate nodded and started chewing her index finger as Ryan moved to one side so that the youths would get a better view of both of us. Some of the youths kept staring at us until they got to the top and went down the slides. The youth controlling when people went had a good look at Kate and glanced at me. I was pleased that I wasn't the centre of attraction for a change.

At the bottom Kate came running over to me and said,

"That was amazing; the water pounding my pussy nearly made me cum."

"Want another go then?" Ryan asked.

"It is nice isn't it?" I said; "next time keep your legs as far apart as you can."

We went on the slides 2 more times before Kate said,

"Sorry, but I can't go again. If I do I'll cum and I don't want to do that."

"Why not?" Ryan asked, "Tanya cums in public all the time don't you sexy?"

I blushed and didn't say anything.

"I know what," Ryan continued, "let's go back to the lockers; I want to get something."

I had an idea what Ryan was on about but I still followed him back to the locker rooms. When we got there Ryan opened our locker and my fears were confirmed. He got out the remote vibe and held it up.

"No Ryan," I said, "not here; please."

Kate just stared at us for a few seconds then said,

"What's that?"

"It's a vibrator." Ryan answered.

"I can't see a switch on it." Kate said.

"It's remotely controlled." Ryan said as he got to control out and switched it on.

The vibe started vibrating and Kate went,

"Ooow; that could be fun."

"Sometimes." I said.

"Come on Tanya, you know where it goes." Ryan said.

"I can't do that here."

"Yes you can, it'll only take a couple of seconds. Just do it."

"If you don't want to do it can I try it please?" Kate asked.

I looked at Ryan with relief on my mind. Ryan was quiet for a few seconds then said,

"Okay then, but you'll have to put it in right here, and now."

Kate grabbed the vibe from Ryan and squat down. I looked round and saw an old man staring at us. The vibe disappeared and Kate stood up.

"Ooow, that feels nice." Kate said.

"Wait until it's been there for a while; you'll not be thinking that then." I said.

Just then Ryan switched the vibe on and Kate screamed.

"Fucking hell, I wasn't expecting that." Kate said' then after a few seconds,

"Wow; that feels nice."

I smiled as I knew just what Kate was about to experience. I looked at Ryan and said,

"Low."

Ryan nodded.

"Come on," Ryan said, "lot's more rides to go on."

We walked out of the locker room, passed the old man who just kept staring at us. Kate had a 'satisfied' smile on her face.

Some teenagers joined the queue for the next ride behind us and I heard one of the guys whisper,