My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We tried to find the bar that Vanessa Evans described, 'Groper's Palace' but couldn't. I think that Ryan wanted to watch me getting groped by strangers. He got his wish a little bit; we stayed in Ibiza town until late and went to some of the bars down by the harbour. They were quite crowded and drinkers were over-flowing onto the streets. As we were squeezing through a crowd of young men I felt a couple of hands on my butt and between my legs for a few seconds. When I told Ryan he asked me if I wanted to go back for another go. Of course I said not; but after we'd finished our drinks Ryan led me out the same way.

The crowd closed in on us and I was stood there for ages getting groped. One cheeky bastard even managed to finger fuck me for a couple of seconds. I was shouting to Ryan for help but the music was too loud for him to hear me.

When I finally managed to get free my skirt was up round my waist showing everyone around that my bikini bottoms had no material in them.

Ryan hugged me and told me that I was fantastic. Then he let me pull my skirt back down.

Ibiza town at night is a different world. As we were walking around the bars we saw all sorts of 'unusual' people. The number of men dressed as women was amazing and the costumes that people were wearing was unbelievable. Some of them almost made me feel over-dressed in just my VERY skimpy skirt, bikini bottoms that covered nothing; and shoes.

In a way I wanted to stay there all night but we were both tired and about 1 o'clock we headed back to the villa.

Our evenings were usually spent at the villa or at the nearest café / bar. But a few times we went to San Antonio. That was VERY interesting; all those drunken noisy people out having fun.

One time that we were there we were walking down this street that was crowded with young people from all over Europe; all out having a noisy, good time, when Ryan suddenly stopped and said hello to 3 young men. It turned out that he went to school with them and they were on holiday in San Antonio. Of course Ryan had to go and have a drink with them and we ended up in a reasonably quiet bar with the 4 of them catching-up while I stood around like a spare part.

Ryan had talked me into wearing his string vest with a belt; and all my jewellery. Of course it's see-through but that wasn't a problem; it was quite dark and we didn't intend to stay in one place for very long. That wouldn't have been a problem before we met his old school mates.

Standing around while Ryan and his mates talked about old times meant that I got hit on a few times and some of the more sober guys realised that I wasn't wearing anything under the vest. Of course that doubled their attention and I had to use all my persuasive powers to get rid of them.

Ryan's old school buddies also realised what they could see and for a short while their conversation was all about my jewellery. It was so embarrassing.

We met those 3 guys the following day as well. I hadn't heard them arranging it but they turned up on the beach that we were on the next afternoon.

Ryan had taken me to that beach with the steps down to a little landing stage that is used by boats from San Antonio and we'd set up on the clothed area again. I had the remote vibe inside me and it was gently and slowly pushing my AF up. The next thing that I knew Ryan's school buddies were blocking the sun from me and staring down at my naked body. By that time my legs had opened a bit and they must have had a great view.

After a few minutes one of the guys decided that they needed to go to the café and have a drink. Ryan told me that they'd only be gone a couple of minutes and they all walked away.

That couple of minutes got longer and longer and the vibe was slowly getting my body close to losing control. When I realised that I was getting close I looked for the control. I didn't want to cum if Ryan wasn't there or his mates were there.

I couldn't find it anywhere.

I tried to fight it but the inevitable happened and I started to cum, spasms hitting me and me failing to keep quiet.

One orgasm became two, then three, then four. By then I could vaguely see 3 or 4 people looking down at me. One woman was bent down touching my face.

"She's so hot." The woman said.

"Maybe it's sun-stroke." A man said.

"I don't know what it is, but she's burning up. We need to cool her down." The woman said.

"I know," a man said, "let's get her into the water."

"She's too big for me to lift her." The woman said.

"Here, let me." The man said.

He picked me up and carried me down to the water with me still cumming in his arms.

I got lowered into the water with the woman holding my head out of the water and me still cumming.

I don't know how long I was in the water or how many orgasms I had because I blacked-out.

When I came round I was still in the water but Ryan was holding me and the vibe had stopped. I was so relieved; but so knackered.

"I'm so sorry Tanya, I shouldn't have left you." Ryan said. "Are you okay?"

"I think so," I said as I tried to stand up; but I was too knackered.

"You're going to have to carry me."

"Let me;" one of his mates said, "it's our fault for dragging him to the bar."

This mate of Ryan's is a big bloke and he easily scooped me up into his arms and we started walking back up the beach.

"So what caused that little 'episode'" the big mate asked as we walked.

Ryan must have heard because he said,

"Tanya goes through phases of suffering from something called 'Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder'."

"Ryan! Do you have to?" I pleaded.

Ryan ignored me and continued,

"It's a rare problem that causes the sufferer to have orgasms for no apparent reason. The weird thing is that it just hits her at the strangest times; even at work or when we're out shopping. The poor thing gets so embarrassed; having said that I sometimes think that she actually enjoys it. "

We'd got back to our towels by then and Ryan's mate lowered me down and Ryan straightened me out. The thing was, he opened my feet about 2 feet. I only realised that when I started to get some energy back and lifted myself up onto my elbows. I quickly closed my legs.

All that time Ryan was telling his mates about the times that I'd cum in public. It was so embarrassing listening to him talk about some of those humiliating experiences.

Ryan and his mates had sat around me, 2 on each side. If I'd had the energy I'd probably have got up and gone for a walk leaving them to get on with their talking.

After a while one of Ryan's mates said,

"So Ryan; does that thing on her clit help with this Persistent Genital Cumming Disorder."

"Oh that;" Ryan said, "One of the doctors said that amputating her clit might help. Of course we both refused to let that happen so he said that putting a little ring on it to restrict the circulation a little bit might help. Do you want to have a closer look at it?"

I glared at Ryan but I was too knackered to object as Ryan lifted my left foot and spread my legs even wider.

"Lay back Tanya so that they can get a better look." Ryan instructed me and they all bent over, one by one, to have a better look.

I was too knackered to object and just dropped back and let them use my body for a female anatomy lesson.

"And does it?" The mate said

"Does it what?" Ryan said.

"Does it stop her cumming so often?"

"No, but she likes the look of it don't you Tanya? So we got the doctor to leave it on her."

As if by command the damn clit ring chose that moment to zap me and my lower half spasmed and pussy clenched for a second.

"Wow! Did that ring thing do that to her?" Another mate asked.

"Yeah, it's supposed to stop the orgasms but I think that it just causes more." Ryan replied.

"Wow; that must be fun for you Tanya."

I didn't reply.

Another of Ryan's mates said,

"That isn't what I saw you wearing last night, it's a lot smaller."

"No it isn't," Ryan relied; "that was her clit ring."

"But you said that that (pointing to my pussy) was her clit ring."

"Ah yes, it is. Right, you guys are probably making the same mistake that a lot of people make. What is commonly called a clit ring isn't actually a clit ring it's a clit hood ring. Here, I'll show you."

Ryan picked-up our backpack and got my bag out. He rummaged around in it and pulled out one of my barbells, stirrups and a chain. Holding it up he said,

This is what she was wearing last night.

"So where does that go?"

"Not in her clit, that's for sure. If she had her actual clit pierced she risked the chance of destroying the nerves that give her so much pleasure; and we don't want that do we love." Ryan said as he squeezed my thigh. "This is where this goes."

With that Ryan used one hand to spread my lips and thread one end of the barbell with a stirrup on it through the piercing, stretched my flesh, slipped the ring of the chain on then the other end of the stirrup then screwed the other end of the barbell on.

Ryan's 3 mates just stared at me in amazement.

When it was correctly in place Ryan dropped the chain and let them have a good look. Then he picked up the chain and pulled it in all directions.

"It only hurts if the chain gets pulled too hard; and I'd never do that."

"Ryan," his big mate said; "you always were a lucky bastard and you've done it again. That's one hell of an amazing woman you've got there."

I nearly blushed.

"She certainly is." Ryan said; "and I've taught her a nice little trick as well. If you guys could be bothered to go to a gym, what piece of equipment would you go running on?"

"A treadmill; why."

"Treadmill."

"Treadmill."

"Nooooooo!" I said as the inevitable happened.

The 4 of them stared at me as I started to cum, my body shaking and my pussy muscles having spasms.

After I'd started to come down from my high one of Ryan's mates said,

"Fucking hell, every time someone says 'treadmill' she cums."

Back up I went.

"She certainly does. Please don't say that word again, the poor dear's knackered."

Thankfully, the anatomy lesson ended and I was left to relax and enjoy the sun. The strange thing was that I never closed my legs. I left them wide open all the time. I didn't even worry about anyone passing by and seeing my jewellery.

Eventually the 3 mates decided that they should leave us alone and the left, promising to keep in touch. As they left one of them said,

"I hope that your err 'problem' doesn't spoil your holiday Tanya."

I almost laughed.

When we decided to leave we got all the way back to the car before I remembered that I had my clit jewellery in. When I told Ryan he said that he'd seen a couple of people looking at me in a funny way.

Ryan let me drive back to our villa; it was funny driving on the wrong side of the road and Ryan had to tell me to get back the correct side of the road a couple of times. It was also funny driving when I was totally naked.

One day when we'd been to a beach for the day, we got back to the car and looked through all the flyers that people had left on the windscreen. One was for the Hippy Market at Es Cana and I fancied going there. When we got back to the villa Ryan looked at a map and decided that it wasn't too far to drive, so a couple of days later we got up early and set off. Ryan wanted me to be naked all day but eventually we agreed on me just wearing my swimming skirt and all my jewellery. Okay, I knew that the skirt doesn't really cover me but at least it was something. I didn't worry about my jewellery being on display because it was a hippy market. I suspected that there'd be quite a few people there wearing non-conventional clothes.

I was right; some of the women there wore as little as I did so I didn't feel out of place or under-dressed as we wandered round. There were some really nice clothes there, holiday clothes that I could never wear in England but I still bought a sort of bikini. It consists of 3 rectangles of material that just cover my interesting bits when I stand still. Of course Ryan wanted me to try it on; right there outside the stall. It felt a bit strange being naked with all those people walking right passed me.

Well, I guess that it had to happen. On the middle Friday we heard a knock on the door and when Ryan answered it there was our neighbour Roger. I was hiding behind the door (I was naked), but Ryan invited Roger in. When he saw me he said hello but ignored the way I was (not) dressed.

"I wonder if I could ask you for a favour?" Roger asked.

"Sure," Ryan said, "what's up?"

"Well, the boys and I are flying over to Barcelona tomorrow to watch the grand prix on Sunday, but Kate doesn't want to come with us. Now I have no problem with Kate being home alone, she's a sensible girl and she's certainly old enough to be left on her own, but could I ask you to look in on her a couple of times just to check that she's okay?"

"Of course we will, maybe she'd like to hang-out with Tanya for a while."

Roger looked over to me, then up and down me, then said,

"Yes, that would be nice; although I can't see her wanting to run around dressed like you are Tanya."

I smiled and thought,

"You dirty old man, you just had a vision of your daughter naked didn't you?"

"Don't you worry about Kate; Ryan said, "we'll make sure that she's okay. Would you mind if we took her to the beach or somewhere?"

"No of course not; I'll be leaving her some money so she shouldn't cost you anything."

"No problem; I wouldn't have minded going to see the grand prix myself. Have a great trip."

After Roger left I said,

"Thanks mate! That's all I need."

"Hey, I'm sure that it won't be that bad. All we have to do is look in on her a few times. She'll probably have what she wants to do with her couple of days of freedom all planned-out; and I bet that those plans don't include us."

"I hope not." I said.

The next morning we got up late and as I was walking back from the shop I saw Roger and his sons drive off. After breakfast Ryan decided that we should go next door and let Kate know that we'd be calling in on her. I said that I was sure that Roger would have told her but Ryan wanted to go anyway.

Ryan put some shorts on, but he said that as Kate had already seen me naked it was pointless me putting something on. I couldn't argue with that, and Kate is a girl, so off we went.

When we got there Kate didn't answer our knocking so we went round the side of the villa and got quite a surprise. There was Kate laying on a sun lounger, mp3 player plugged into her ears, feet firmly on the ground either side of the sun lounger, totally naked, bald pussy, her left hand playing with her left tit, and her right hand pushing a cucumber in and out of her pussy.

We just stood there watching for about a minute before she must have caught sight of us in her peripheral vision. The cucumber came flying out, her feet went up onto the sun lounger as her legs clamped together then her hands went to her tits and pussy as she shouted,

"Oh fuck, OMG, oh no. Please don't tell anyone."

"Relax Kate," Ryan said in a calm voice, "you're not doing anything that I haven't seen Tanya doing dozens of times and I'm NOT going to tell your father. It's perfectly natural for a woman to want to experiment with her body and it's nothing to be ashamed of."

"But..."

"But nothing Kate; you were experimenting and having some fun whilst doing so. There's plenty of other ways that you can get some pleasure as well, and I bet that you've already thought of a few haven't you?"

"Well yes, but it's difficult living with your father and 2 brothers." Kate said, "Hang on a minute, did you just say that you've seen Tanya use a cucumber on herself?"

"Yes, and lots of other things as well. Think about it Kate, girls have been having the same thoughts and desires as you're having for thousands of years. You're not the first woman to experiment. There are probably thousands of girls around the world pushing things like cucumbers into their vaginas at this very moment; but that's not important right now;" Ryan continued, "what is important is that you relax and don't feel guilty about wanting to have some fun. Why don't we go to our place and have a drink and talk about it?"

"Okay then; I'll just go and put something on."

"No need Kate;" I said, "I haven't got anything on have I?"

"Well no, but... Well okay then."

"Don't worry Kate," Ryan said, "I've seen lots of women naked and I've got this one who likes nothing better than wandering around dressed in her birthday suit."

As we walked round to our villa; with Kate still covering her 'bits', Ryan got her to tell us a bit about herself. That seemed to relax her a bit and when I took some drinks out to the pool she had dropped her arm and her A cup tits were pointing at Ryan.

We talked for a while, Ryan dodging any questions about Kate believing that I was his sister. After a while Ryan asked Kate,

"So what other things have you dreamed about doing?"

"Well... Ever since I saw you Tanya, walking back from the shop stark naked I've wanted to try it myself. I've thought of doing something similar before but having the family that I have there has never been any opportunities."

"Tell you what Kate," I said, "how about we go for a walk right now; then tomorrow morning you can come to the shop with me."

"Well..."

"Come on Kate," Ryan said, "If you don't do it now you'll probably regret it for the rest of your life; and besides, who is there around here that you know?"

"Good point... Maybe a little later."

"You're stalling aren't you Kate?" I asked

"Well, yes. I guess that I am. I want to but..."

I stood up, held out my hand for Kate and when she held it I gently pulled her up.

"Yes, I'm going to do it." Kate said.

Holding hands, Kate and I walked out of the villa's grounds and onto the street.

As we headed towards the beach Kate said,

"Wow, this is amazing, I feel so alive, so excited, so fucking ..."

"Horny!" I said,

"Err yes, does it have that effect on you too?"

"Yes," I said, "especially when there's men around."

"I don't know that I could do that." Kate said.

"Ryan's been looking at you."

"Hmm, I hadn't thought about that."

Just as we got to the entrance to the beach Kate said,

"You know Tanya, for someone who looks so young you sure do have and adult way of thinking and talking."

I looked at Ryan, then back at Kate and said,

"Kate, I'm going to tell you a secret that I want you to promise not to tell anyone; okay?"

"I can keep secrets." Kate said.

"The truth is that I'm a lot older than I look. Ryan isn't my brother; he's my boyfriend and has been since we were at university together."

Kate stopped, turned and looked me up and down then said,

"Wow, you sure did fool me?"

"Ryan likes me to act the way I do, and I enjoy it as well."

"Ha!" Ryan said, "finally you're admitting that you're an exhibitionist are you?"

"No I am not. I just like the freedom, the feeling of the fresh air on my, my pussy."

"I like that too." Kate said.

"Hang on a minute;" Kate said," you're a grown woman and you've been walking around the streets naked; wow... Well I can see how you've been getting away with it but blankety, blank; you're so brave; I could never do that."

"Why not?" Ryan asked.

"But what about these?" Kate said cupping her A cups.

"Why don't you try it Kate?" Ryan said.

"I'd love to," Kate replied, "but I'm nervous and I don't know that I'd get away with it."

"Only one way to find out." Ryan said.

By that time we were well into the sand dunes and a naked man was coming the other way.

"Just ignore him Kate." I said.

"I can't, I can see his cock bouncing around. Ooooh."

We passed the man and Kate turned and looked at the man's butt.