My Brother, My Tormentor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For real?"

"You saw last night. He had sex with both of us and didn't cum. Then when you were standing in the shower, I told him to cum again and again, and he completely covered your body with his semen."

"That's right! He did!!"

"Now, sometime in the future when he is in a stable relationship with someone I like and trust, I plan to transfer that control to her."

"But until then...?"

"He will only cum when I tell him to. Period."

"And when he cums?"

"It will be the most massive ejaculation you can begin to imagine!"

"How much?"

"Most men have 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon when they cum; he will shoot 1/4 CUP when he cums. And he can cum multiple times."

"How many times did he cum last night?"

"Three. But I have had him cum seven times in a row before."

"Seven times? I'm not sure that I could cum seven times, and I don't have to ejaculate!"

"While I would still recommend a condom, pre-cum can contain some sperm, he won't cum unless I instruct him to. And I would ask you to reinforce that message when you are intimate with him. If you want him to cum, I will need to be nearby to allow it. Are you on the pill?" She nodded. "Good. Sometime you will want to experience him cumming inside you. It's like a firehose is spraying on your cervix!"

"Really? Wow!"

Changing the subject, I asked, "You had mentioned your brother and his big cock. Where is he now?"

"Oh, I didn't mention? He's a first year medical student here at the university. You will probably run into him from time to time at the hospital, although you probably wouldn't realize that he is my brother. Well, half-brother, actually. His name is Clarence Brown."

"That name sounds vaguely familiar, why?"

"He was a running back for State, started his junior and senior years. He was fairly good, but not nearly good enough for the pro teams."

"Wow! And now he's a med student?"

"Yes. He was also a two time 'Academic All-American' while he played for State."

"I REALLY think that I'd like to meet him!" I enthused. "How about we invite our brothers over here? We could make lunch, or go for a picnic, or something."

"You just want to ride his big pole!" Chiffon laughed.

"Well, if that 'came up' I might decide to investigate that, too!" I quipped.

"You're incorrigible!" she laughed.

We decided on a picnic lunch and swimming at a nearby lake and called our brothers. This was the last day before classes would begin for the semester, so both guys were up for an outing.

Both Chiffon and I dressed similarly with white crop-tops and short shorts. My crop-top was extremely tight as I had purchased it last year when my boobs were only a C-cup. It also showed a massive amount of cleavage. We packed a small bag for our swimsuits and towels.

The guys met at our dorm, and Clarence was a 'dream come true'! He was about 6'3" and powerfully built; there didn't seem to be an ounce of fat on his 225 pound frame. As we walked to the store to pick up food for our picnic, Bradley quickly moved next to Chiffon and soon she was walking arm-in-arm with him. Clarence didn't seem to mind that he and I were on our own, nor did he complain when I took his powerful arm. Of course, from that angle he would have a tremendous view into my shirt, too.

When we picked up the food, Clarence bought two bottles of wine as well. We had brought an extra beach towel to sit on. Bradley and Chiffon sat at one end, and Clarence and I sat at the other. It was clear that Clarence was sporting a substantial erection under his shorts. We ate and talked and shared wine and laughed. We were getting along extremely well. Clarence was well read and had a great sense of humor.

When we had finished the food and all of the wine, we went to the bathhouse to change. I had brought the most daring bikini that I owned. I had also purchased it when I was only a C-cup, so when I put it on now the vast majority of my breasts were fully on display. As I adjusted the sliding cups I found that I had to adjust the cups wide to support the mass of my breasts, leaving my nipples and areola dangerously close to being exposed. The bottoms were a Tonga cut, so much of my buttocks were exposed, but it was not as severe as a G-string.

Of course, the guys were changed and out waiting for us before Chiffon and I were ready to greet the world. She wore a bright white suit that contrasted nicely with her chocolate skin, and it displayed both her breasts and her round bottom beautifully. The guys were chatting and laughing before we came around the corner, then ALL CONVERSATION STOPPED!

The boys just stared at us for the longest time. I could see both cocks were beginning to tent out their swimsuits. Finally Clarence said, "WOW! You look fantastic!" (If he had said 'You look good enough to eat" I might have let him do that right then and there! I was horny from looking at his big cock.)

We swam and played in the water. I often took the opportunity to rub my huge breasts against his sculpted black chest, and also rub myself against his huge erection. I definitely wanted to sample THAT! More than once my swim top suffered a 'wardrobe malfunction' and one or both breasts escaped their confines. Clarence didn't seem to mind that at all, either.

We swam for quite a while, then decided to head back to our dorm room. We went back to the bathhouse and showered and changed. Chiffon and I had not brought towels, so we put on our shorts and white crop-tops over our wet skin. Of course, this made the thin white material of our crop-top essentially transparent. But the guys didn't seem to mind that either!

When we reached the dorm room we realized that we didn't really have seating for four people, so I sat on Clarence's lap while Chiffon sat on Bradley's. I could feel Clarence's huge erection pressing against my bottom as I sat on his lap, and I squirmed back and forth on it, willing it to break through the separating fabric and enter me. Of course that didn't happen.

As conversation waned I turned to Clarence and asked, "Would you like to see the rest of our dorm suite?"

He agreed and soon we were in my tiny bedroom. I ran my hands over his muscular chest and wrapped my arms around his neck, causing me to press my massive breasts against his chest. We shared a deep, passionate kiss.

"You don't waste any time, do you?" he asked when we broke the kiss.

"If I see something I want, I try to get it!" I replied.

"And you want me?" he asked.

"Oh, YES. I do want you!" With that I pulled the tiny crop-top over my head. My huge breasts bounced free, jiggling in front of Clarence's eyes.

"Ummm! I think I'd like to taste those!" he said, bending to lift and suck on first one breast, then the other.

I pulled off my tiny shorts and kicked them to the floor. "Why don't you get more comfortable?" I asked as I stretched out onto the bed.

In no time his shirt hit the floor. When he lowered his shorts his cock sprung free. It was gorgeous! It was probably 12" long and maybe 2 1/2" thick! I was in LOVE (well, at least lust)!

As he stood beside my bed, I took hold of his huge cock and drew it into my mouth. I sucked on the head and swirled my tongue around it until he was groaning. Then I said, "Come here, Lover." As I lay back on the bed and spread my legs.

Clarence didn't delay. He sat on the bed, then leaned down and began to lick my dripping wet pussy. "Oh, I like the shaved pussy lips!" he said before returning to lick me some more. Soon he was sucking on my clitoris and sliding two fingers into me to rub my G-spot. I CAME! He continued and I CAME again, then once more.

Finally, he asked, "You on top, or me?"

I handed him a condom and said, "You, big guy. I want to feel you in places that no man has ever explored before! I want you to make me cum and cum and cum again!"

He rolled the rubber onto his cock, tightly sheathing the monster. Then he lifted my legs to his shoulders and slid his huge cock into my welcoming vagina. He filled me completely in one long, delicious stroke. He reached around my legs that were propped up on his muscular shoulders and began to fondle my breasts and nipples as he pumped his monster cock in and out of my hungry pussy. In no time I had a tremendous orgasm! He continued to caress my breasts and nipples as he continued to thrust into my quivering vagina. His cock pulled on my pussy lips with every stroke, stimulating my clit. His cock rubbed across my G-spot and slid over my cervix. I came, and Came, and CAME! I could feel my uterus and vaginal muscles gripping and contracting again and again

Then Clarence began to pick up the pace. He was thrusting into my pussy harder and faster. "Give it to me! Fill me with your beautiful cock! GIVE IT TO ME!"

This spurred him on to drive his monster cock into my pussy ever harder and faster. I came again, and again. My hips jerked and flailed frantically against his powerful thrusts. I came hard once more, then again as I felt him jerk and spasm, thrusting uncontrollably into my spasming pussy. Finally he released my legs and they dropped onto the bed as he collapsed onto me. We were both gasping for breath and covered in perspiration. I held him tightly, his cock still filling my very happy pussy.

When our breathing had mostly returned to normal, Clarence rolled to my side, his deflating cock slipping out of my wet pussy, and he said, "That was wonderful! I hope that we can do it again sometime."

I looked him directly in the eyes and said, "How about after we get a bite to eat and something to drink?"

He looked at me in amazement, then nodded, knowing that I was serious. "I think that you could wear me down to nothing with that sex appetite of yours."

"I don't want to wear you down to nothing, but I might want to keep you the happiest man at this University!"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. You have certainly made a great start on that project!"

We pulled on our clothes and headed to the common area. Chiffon and Bradley were already sitting there and she was blushing profusely. The red color showed clearly through her dark skin. I said, "We thought that we would go to the cafeteria and get some food. Then maybe we could come back here for a while."

As we walked out of the dorm Chiffon pulled me aside and said, "We could hear the two of you in your bedroom. I thought you might break that bed!"

"Is that why you were blushing? You had better get used to it, I plan on doing that again and again and again!"

Chiffon blushed again, but nodded.

After dinner as we walked back to our dorm I had my arm wrapped tightly around his big, muscular arm. He said, "I love having sex with you, but I don't want this to be a one-dimensional relationship."

I responded, "I like that."

He queried, "You don't want it to be one-dimensional?"

"Yes, and I like that you are thinking about us as a relationship."

"I guess I didn't realize it, but yes, I am thinking about you and me and the relationship we might have."

"I love talking with you, and laughing with you. I'm sure that I would will enjoy studying with you, and going places with you and so much more. But first and foremost, I like having SEX with you. Any time, any place that we are not likely to be arrested, again and again and again. Did I mention that I like having sex with you? I want you to make me cum eight, ten, twelve, fifteen times a day and more!"

"You DO want to wear me down to nothing!"

"We'll get you vitamins or something! We will need to help you keep your strength UP!"

"I don't think that it's my strength that you want to keep up!" He laughed.

"Well, that and other things!"

I led him directly into my bedroom. As soon as the door was closed I pulled off my top allowing my huge boobs to bounce free. I pulled off my shorts and knelt in front of Clarence. I quickly pulled down his pants and captured his monster cock as it sprung free. I sucked it into my mouth and pulled it in as far as I could- I only had about ⅓ of his beautiful cock in my mouth. He pulled off his shirt while I sucked on him.

He tossed his shirt into the pile and kicked off his pants, then he gently pressed me back onto the bed. He kissed me, my lips, my forehead, my eyelids, my cheeks. He kissed my chin and my neck, pausing to concentrate on the sensitive point at the hollow of my neck. He kissed my arms and my chest. Then he took one of my huge breasts in both of his hands and began to massage the breast while he suckled on my nipple. I thought that I would explode right then! He repeated this on my other breast. Then he repeated this again! My entire being was quivering with sexual need!

Then he began to suck on my abdomen, kissing and caressing my flesh, sinking his tongue into my navel. Then he abandoned me!

He resumed his attention at my calves. Then he caressed and sucked on the sensitive skin behind my knees. My body was vibrating with sexual need.

He kissed up the inside of my thighs and I thought I would melt. When his tongue touched my pussy slit, I exploded with a powerful climax.

As I returned to reality he began to lightly trace my slit with his tongue. Again and again his tongue traced just the outer lips of my pussy, and my arousal flared higher and higher. When he finally flicked my clit with his tongue, I exploded again with another massive climax.

He allowed me to recover, then he began to dip his tongue deeper into the slit between my pussy lips, swirling his tongue around my clitoris with every stroke. Again and again he stoked the flames of my passion. My need burned hotter and hotter, I was certain that I would be consumed by my sexual need!

Then he sucked my clitoris between his lips! Again I exploded, sparks and flames shooting from me in all directions. Clarence didn't ease up, continuing to suck voraciously on my clit, then slipping two fingers into my pussy and stroking my G-spot. Wave after wave of orgasmic delight crashed through my body while I jerked and spasmed under the continuing stimulation of his mouth and fingers.

I was still jerking with my ongoing climax when he pushed his massive cock deep into my pussy with a single, forceful stroke. My orgasm was reignited as my hips jerked spontaneously. My pussy lips were stretched as they tugged on my clitoris, his cock rubbed firmly against my G-spot, and his cock touched my cervix over and over. My climaxes would never end!

He lifted my legs high, leaned forward and lifted a nipple to his mouth. With his cock plowing forcefully into my pussy, he sucked on my sensitive nipples. I came, and Came, and CAME, and CAME AGAIN! Mm body and mind were totally consumed with orgasm after orgasm.

Then Clarence began thrusting even harder and faster into my spasming pussy. Harder. Faster. Deeper. Harder. Faster. Deeper. HARDER! FASTER! DEEPER!

It seemed that my orgasms were having ORGASMS! Then I felt his cock expand and spray my depths with his semen. Thrust after thrust, spray after spray, he filled me with his cock and his cum. Then we both collapsed.

I lay with Clarence's strong body covering me with his cock and cum filling my pussy and felt a great sense of contentment and security. When he finally roused and raised himself off of me, I held on. He sat beside me on my bed.

"I have to go. Tomorrow is the first day of classes."

"Come over tomorrow evening."

"I don't know if I can, I will have to study."

"We can study together!"

"I'm not sure..."

"We will make a pact: no sex until all school work for the next day is done!"

"Well... What about longer term reading or writing or projects?"

"You decide how much of those you need to do each day and that is included in the required school work."

"What about you? Same requirement?"

"Same requirement."

"OK. But there may be group projects or other reasons that I may not be able to come over."

"Would I be welcome at your place? It is convenient for you to cum, I mean come, here since your sister is here, but I would be happy to cum at your place."

"See, you can't leave sex out of it for five minutes." He said smiling. "I will check with my house mates. That would probably be OK, too. I just don't want to assume without asking them." He continued, "I don't expect that there will be much other than reading assignments and general class materials at least the first day."

I wrapped him in my arms, my huge breasts encircling his side as I did so, and kissed him. "We will be the best study partners ever! And the reward for completing our studies will be spectacular!"

"If tonight was any indication, I will be highly motivated to get my studying done!"

"Get some sleep and come back to me soon!"

He was squeezing my breasts between us as he kissed me and said, "I will. I will be back with you as soon as I can.

I noticed that his cock was already nearly fully erect as he was getting dressed. "Do you want me to take care of that before you go?" I asked, nodding towards his huge cock.

"If I stayed with you every time you made me hard, I would never leave!"

"I love that idea! Come here!" He walked over, his cock still sticking out. I took his cock into my mouth and sucked on it more forcefully than I ever had before; I slipped it into my mouth as deeply as possible and pumped on his magnificent shaft. All the while I was looking directly into his eyes. I could taste his pre-cum in my mouth. "Think about me while you are going home. Someday I plan to be able to swallow that entire thing!" I said with a smile.

"I will undoubtedly think about you all the way home!" He kissed me deeply again, caressed one breast and nipple, and headed out the door.

I went to the bathroom, then pulled on a robe and went to the common area. Chiffon was sitting there looking at me. "How many times did he make you cum?"

"I really don't know! At one point it seemed like my climaxes were having climaxes! But thank you for introducing us!"

"Do you have plans to see him again soon?"

"Tomorrow evening for study and sex."

"You mean sex and orgasms and sex, don't you?"

"We're here for school and that will come first." I said, then I explained our study agreement.

"That actually sounds like it might work, if you keep to the rule of no sex until studies are done. IF is of course the key word. Maybe I will try that with Bradley and me."

"How is it going with him?"

"I've cum more in the past two days than ever before in my life. It sounds like Bradley was a little shit when you were growing up, but he's a really nice guy now. Besides, his cock is fantastic! I wasn't a slut, and I am not highly experienced, but he is far and away the best lover I have ever had, or any of my friends ever had! I do wish that I could make him cum, though."

"You have only known him two days... Are you developing a real relationship?"

"I think so. But his inability to cum may impede that."

"Let me think about all of this. I had never considered how that might affect his development of future relationships." I paused and thought. "Would you like to 'own' his cock? You would need to exercise control, denying him the opportunity to cum and rewarding him for particularly good behavior. Possibly forcing him to cum on command at inconvenient times, so that he would understand that he could only cum when told and he would always cum when you instructed."

"Is that necessary?"

"He appreciates the control; it will strengthen your bond. He is also stimulated by nipple play."

"I have noticed the nipple bars but...."

"Play with his nipples while he is licking your pussy. Tweak them, twist them, pull them, watch how hard his cock will be, watch the pre-cum dribbling out of his cock! Take the lead with your sexual activities and he will always be happy to please you."

"OK..."

"Actually, the study plan is a great way to get all of this going! Choose the most sexually provocative clothing you have; let him have views of your boobs, or your pussy, maybe ask provocative questions like 'Do you like shaved pussy?' or 'Would you like to shave my labia?' or 'Which porn starlets do you think are the sexiest?' But enforce the studying rules if he makes a move."

1...456789