My Brother, My Tormentor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were all in the car, Bradley said, "The first thing I want to do when I get home is to take a real shower!" He looked at me and continued, "You have taken wonderful care of me, far better than I probably deserved, but a bed bath just isn't as good as a good shower!"

Mom asked, "Will that be safe? You have been in bed for over six weeks!"

I offered, "I can help him get into the shower and sit right beside the door to make sure that he is safe. I have already seen and done EVERYTHING, so it won't be a big deal."

"I guess that you're right. And I'm sure that Brad will appreciate a good shower."

Dad and I helped Bradley up the stairs and to his room. He was pretty tired by the time we reached his bed. I told Dad that I would stay with Bradley while he rested for several minutes, then I would help him with his shower.

When Bradley was ready I walked with him to his bathroom and watched to make sure that he would not fall as he undressed. Then I stripped naked while he watched with his mouth hanging open. I washed his back and his legs while he washed the rest of his body. I allowed my wet breasts to rub against him as we moved in the confined space, and his cock was completely hard as he finished washing. I looked down at his cock and said, "Cum, Bradley! CUM!"

He immediately jerked his hips and shot spurt after spurt after spurt of his white cream blasting against the shower wall. When he finally finished he said, "Thank you, Mistress Rebecca! Thank you for everything."

"Remember, you only cum when I instruct you to. No matter what, you can only cum when I give you permission, and you will always cum when I tell you to."

"Yes, Mistress Rebecca. I remember. You control my cock, you control my cum."

"That's a good cock toy. Now let's get you dried off and back in bed. You have had a strenuous day."

Bradley was quickly asleep, so I went downstairs to chat with my parents. Mom was in the kitchen and I went in to check on her. I said, "It was a busy day for Bradley, but a good one."

"Yes, I was so pleased that he was able to get out of those casts! The doctor seemed amazed that he had healed so quickly!"

"That was wonderful news."

"And you were so kind, offering to help with his rehab exercises. I know that you were not enthusiastic about spending your summer being a nurse to your brother. But it seems that you have grown closer as a result."

"You're right in both respects. And I have learned more about the patient care aspects of nursing as a result."

"You have done a wonderful job nursing your brother."

"Actually, I came to enjoy 'nursing' him."

"It seems that you both may have grown from this experience."

"I think maybe we have."

"Speaking of growing, it looks like you have grown in other ways as well. I think that your breasts are larger than mine now!"

"I guess I just had a late growth spurt."

"Be careful! You know how boys can get when they are around a full busted woman!"

"I know. I will be aware of the effects that big breasts can have on men!"

I returned to my room, but wished that Bradley was awake! I was really horny!

I was totally happy with the results of our enlargement treatments, so the next morning I reduced the dosage to just the recommended amount. I rode Bradley's cock to four orgasms and allowed him to thrust into me, but he was not allowed to cum. Then we took a shower together before going to the physical therapy appointment. They gave him a number of gentle exercises to allow him to carefully rebuild his strength, and I practiced them with him and reviewed the schedule with the therapist. A follow-up was scheduled for two weeks.

When we returned home Bradley was tired. I asked him if he was too tired to lick my pussy. He enthusiastically responded that he didn't think that he would ever be too tired for that.

I pulled off my clothes and stretched out on his bed while he stripped down. I was lying on my back with my legs spread wide. "Suck on my nipples, then lick my pussy." I instructed. He was happy to comply.

He fondled my huge breasts and sucked on my nipples like a man that was starving for sex. Finally he kissed his way down my body until he reached my dripping wet pussy. He licked my slit again and again delving slightly deeper on each stroke until his tongue was penetrating as deeply as he could reach. I was on the brink of my orgasm when he wrapped his lips around my clitoris and began sucking on it. I absolutely exploded with climactic fireworks! He continued to suck on my clit as my orgasms piled on top of one another. Then he slid two fingers into my pussy and began to massage my G-spot while continuing to work on my clit. My body shook and spasmed as orgasmic contractions controlled my body. I came harder than I ever had before. I shook and jerked and twitched and flailed uncontrollably as my brother continued to suck on my clit and drive me to more and still more orgasms. Finally I passed the limit of sensual overload and I passed out!

When I came to Bradley was patting my hand and holding my face. "What happened to you? Are you all right? I didn't hurt you, did I? Please tell me that you are OK!"

"Yes, I am OK. I have read about this happening, but I thought it was just a myth. I actually passed out from too many, too intense orgasms!"

"Is that OK?"

"You gave me more pleasure than my body could process. Yes, it's OK, it's more than Ok, it's an amazing experience that 99.99% of women never have! It was extremely intense and not something that I would want to do regularly, but it was also wonderful. Now I think that we both could use a short nap. Then we can do a few of your exercises and take a quick shower before dinner. I think that Mom would be happy to see you sitting at the dinner table."

After dinner I supervised Bradley as he returned to his room. I stripped down and told him to do the same. Then I put on another big dick, big tits, massive ejaculation porno video. I told Bradley that he could play with his cock if he wanted to, but that he was not allowed to cum. However, during the course of the video, I did cum twice more! Bradley's cock was huge and pulsing with need when I left his room.

The next day we began his rehab exercises in earnest. First, I had him pump his cock into my hungry pussy until I climaxed twice. Of course, he was not allowed to cum. Then we worked through his entire exercise routine. Afterwards I helped him with his shower by joining him, washing his back and legs, playing with his cock and balls, then rubbing my big wet titties against his back and arms and chest. His cock was hard and throbbing when we were done.

After lunch, I had Bradley pump his huge erection into me again until I had two more orgasms, but he was not allowed to cum. Then we did his rehab exercises, and I added one repetition of each to help him move along faster. He was very tired when we finished, but we took a shower to wash off the sweat. I played with his cock and balls and twisted his nipple rings while I rubbed my big wet breasts against him. His cock was throbbing by the time the shower was done. Then I suggested that he should take a little nap.

While he rested, I did some research on exercises that would help Bradley develop his muscles for greater definition. I wanted his body to be 'cut' or 'ripped'! I found several exercises that should help him move in that direction, and they used the weights and resistance bands that he had lying around, but never used. I also researched exercises that would develop the muscles that would support my massive breasts.

After dinner I took Bradley back upstairs to his bedroom. We stripped and put on another porn video. After the first segment that was really hot with a big boobed blonde getting really plowed by a guy with a huge cock, I paused the video and bent over the side of the bed with my legs wide and my pussy on full display. Bradley's cock rubbed my G-spot on every thrust and I climaxed three times before we stopped; of course, he was not allowed to cum at all. After the last segment I told my brother to lie on his back on the bed. I mounted his monster cock and rode him to two more orgasms! Then I kissed his cock good night and sauntered out of the room with my clothes draped over one arm. His poor cock was waving in the breeze.

The next day, Friday, was much the same except I again increased his exercises by a repetition and I added in just one of the other exercises. I came twice as I rode his wonderful cock, then we took a shower together so I could rub my breasts against him and play with his cock and balls.

After lunch I lay on his bed and had Bradley lift my legs onto his shoulders while he filled my pussy with his powerful cock. My big boobs bounced around while he drove his cock into me again and again and again. His cock rubbed my G-spot on every thrust and I came three times before I told him to stop. His cock was so purple and swollen with need when we finished, but it was not yet time for him to cum. I added one more repetition to his rehab exercises and then a second of the other exercises that I had found. He was really tired by the end of the session, but I insisted that we take a shower before he could grab a nap. I had great fun sliding my wet boobs all over his body, trapping his cock between them and having him pump that monster between them, caressing and teasing his cock and balls. He was powerfully in need of a climax by the time I let him settle down for his nap.

It was Friday evening and the parents wanted to go out for dinner to celebrate Bradley's recovery. I told him to make sure that he wore underwear when he dressed for dinner.

We had just finished the main course and were preparing for desert when I texted to Bradley's phone: "CUM! CUM for me. Rebecca." When he looked at the message his body jerked and I knew that he had just shot a huge load into his pants.

Dad noticed and asked, "Are you OK, Bradley?"

"Yes, I just really need to go to the bathroom."

While he worked his way to the bathroom I texted him, "Good cock toy! Go into a stall, take off your underwear and get cleaned up, then throw away your underwear and come back to the table."

He responded, "K. Thank you!"

It was getting late by the time we returned home. The parents headed to their bedroom and Bradley and I headed upstairs. "That was SO cool! I told you to cum, and just like that you did! Were you even hard?"

"It seems that I'm always at least semi-hard, but I was not really hard. I read your message and my body responded. I shot a big load into my underwear just like that!"

"That's why I told you to be sure to wear underwear! That was SO COOL! We'll have to do that again sometime when you aren't expecting it!"

"Thank you, Mistress Rebecca." He said with genuine appreciation.

"I don't think that we have time for a video tonight. How about you just take care of this itch I have... in my pussy?"

"Certainly, Mistress Rebecca. I believe that I have exactly the right tool to scratch that itch. What position would you like?"

We stripped and I moved to the side of the bed and bent over with my legs wide, my pussy exposed, and my nipples rubbing on the sheets. Bradley took his position behind me and pushed his massive cock into my wet pussy. He pumped me full of his huge cock again and again! My nipples were dragging across the bed sheet and his cock was rubbing my G-spot. I came with a powerful climax. Soon I was cumming again. When I reached my third orgasm, I said, "Cum for me Bradley. Fill me with your cream! Cum, CUM, CUMMM!"

Of course he did. I could feel his semen blasting against my inner walls as he powerfully shot load after load after load of his hot cream into my depths. When his ejaculation had finally ended, I grabbed a towel and pressed it against my gapping pussy to prevent a mess. Then I took a glass that he had nearby, placed it against my vaginal opening, and expelled as much of his cream into the glass as I possibly could. The glass was about 1/3 full!

I placed a light kiss on his partially shrunken cock and said good night as I left the room, my hips swaying seductively while I still held the towel to my opening.

I was still giving Bradley the recommended dose of the enhancement treatments, of course I was also taking the recommended dose for myself. It seemed that the testosterone and other things in the supplements helped him regain his strength and build muscle. By the end of his second week of rehab he was fully back to normal. The therapist was absolutely amazed at the progress Bradley had made after having completely bed-ridden for over six weeks.

There were only about three more weeks left of summer before it would be time to head off to school. I proposed that I continue to work as his trainer and he could work some more on his physical development. He liked the idea, and since there was so little time left, the parents couldn't object to our taking the rest of the time off. I doubled up the exercise routines and he worked on them morning and afternoon. He would fill my pussy with his wonderful cock morning, afternoon, and evening so that I could have 8 to 10 orgasms a day! Most afternoons after his workout we would go to the swimming pool in the back yard and skinny dip. Sometimes I would have him fill me with his cock as I floated in the pool, my big breasts floating above the surface and jiggling as he pumped into me. One day, he was standing on the diving board getting ready to dive into the pool when I commanded, "CUM for me, Bradley. CUM!" and he did. He shot stream after stream after stream of white semen flying through the air and landing several feet away in the pool.

By the time that it was time to head to school, his body was absolutely 'CUT'! His abs were clearly defined as were his pectorals, biceps, and leg muscles. He didn't look like a body builder, but all of his muscles were firm and well defined. His body, with his huge cock, would be the dream of every girl he would meet.

We would both be attending the same university. He would be a Junior in the Engineering Department, I would be a Freshman in the Nursing School. The last night before we left for school I reminded him, "Bradley, remember, I still OWN YOUR COCK! You cannot cum without my permission. Understand? You DO NOT CUM unless I tell you to do so. Period!"

"But Mistress Rebecca....?"

"I know that you will meet girls who will want to 'sample your wares'. You will ALWAYS wear a condom and you will not cum without my permission. Period!" Then I continued, "Maybe we will have some double dates, and if things get interesting and I like the girl, maybe I will sometimes let you cum. Maybe!"

"Oh, yes, Mistress Rebecca, that would be wonderful. Thank you."

● * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This was my first day at the University. I had been admitted to the Nursing School and I had spent most of the summer tending my brother, Bradley, who had injured himself badly in a skiing accident at the end of the prior school year. Bradley had been my chief tormentor when I was young, him being two years older and much stronger. The summer gave me an opportunity to turn the tables on him. I made him my personal 'cock toy'; he could not ejaculate without my permission. For three months I ingrained that into his brain that he could not cum without my say so, and he would always cum when I told him to do so. One night, at a restaurant with our parents, I texted him, "CUM! CUM for me. Rebecca." And he did! He came right in his pants, sitting right there in the restaurant with our parents at the table!

Before we left for school I had measured Bradley's cock. The last time I had measured it was 10" long and 8 inches in girth. I had given him some 'enhancement supplements' that had increased his manhood from a perfectly acceptable 7" long to a whopping 9 1/2". It had been about 5 weeks since I had measured him last. Now his cock was 10" long! But even more amazing, the girth was a full 8"! That meant his cock was over 2 1/2 inches thick! No wonder I climaxed so many times when I rode him!

I also measured myself. I had started as wearing a full 30-C bra. Now I was overflowing the 30-F bra that I occasionally wore. In fact, I measured 40" around the bust. I had done some research on fitting larger busts for bras and learned that I should actually be wearing a 28 band bra and an HH-cup bra! I knew that my hips had also spread with the supplements, so I took my other measurements as well: 40" at the bust, 22" at the waist, and 37" at the hips! Not exactly the perfect hourglass dimensions, but I was sure that I could attract the attention of any male that interested me.

I was settling into my dorm room when my new roommate arrived. She was a beautiful black girl, slightly taller than me, with a nice bust, narrow waist, and a full round butt. After we got our stuff put away and sorted out closets and other common area issues, we settled down to chat.

Her name was Chiffon, she was the youngest of four children. Her mother had envisioned a light, airy, delightful little girl, but genetics and three older brothers produced a sturdy, strong willed young woman.

After we had talked for a while and were getting comfortable with each other I asked, "Would it be OK if I took off my bra? I don't usually wear one, and I've really outgrown this one!"

"Sure, not a problem! But you have outgrown your bra? How big ARE you?"

"Well, the bra is a 32-H, but it is really too small. I need at least a 32-HH, maybe a triple H?"

"And you are still growing?"

"Not very fast, just an inch or so a month."

"Your bust is still growing an inch or so a month? And you're already needing a triple H cup? When do you think that you will slow down?"

"Oh, I have slowed down. I was just a C-cup at the beginning of summer!"

"You have grown 5 inches in three months? How is that possible?"

"Well, I did take some vitamins..."

"Honey, those are SOME vitamins! Maybe I should get me some of those?"

"I could share some with you, if you want. But you have some lovely breasts already." When I had removed my shirt and bra, Chiffon had done the same.

"I thought that I had a pretty good pair, but they're only puny little DD's! But even these 'little boobies' sometimes draw too much unwanted attention. How are you going to keep every man on campus from looking down your shirt?"

"I really don't mind a little bit of attention. It's fun to watch men in a restaurant stop with their food in mid-air as they stare; and watch their companion' reaction to their staring."

"Yeah, that can be funny. But won't every guy you meet be hitting on you?"

"Well, I'd like to find a good guy with a huge cock and decent future prospects who could bring me off eight or ten times a day!"

"Eight or ten times a day? What man could do that? I want to meet him and lock him in my bedroom!" Chiffon said with a laugh.

"Maybe you should meet my brother, Bradley. He's a junior in engineering. He has a wonderful, huge cock and he can make me cum eight or ten times a day, sometimes more, lots more!"

"You been doing your own brother?"

"He has the biggest, thickest cock you have ever seen! Of course I have been enjoying that cock!"

"Maybe you should meet MY brother? Now, I haven't taken him for a test drive, but I have seen him coming out of the shower a couple times. If he doesn't win the biggest cock award, I don't know who would!" Then Chiffon continued a little shyly, "Do you think that your brother would like me?"

"You are a very likable person, and you are very pretty. I'm sure that I could arrange a meeting." I paused, and then continued, "There is something that I should warn you about."

"He's not got two heads and a humped back, does he?"

"No, nothing like that. Maybe I shouldn't say anything until you have met him. I think that you and I will become good friends, and I will tell you when the time is right."

123456...9