My Brother, My Tormentor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We showered together, dried off, and returned to 'our' room. We made love. I sucked on him until I could taste his pre-cum, he sucked on my nipples, licked my pussy, and sucked on my clit. I squealed and came again and again. Then he entered me from behind. My nipples were dragging back and forth across the bed, his thighs were slapping against my bottom, and his cock was hitting all of my favorite spots. I was cumming and cumming again and again. Then I shouted, "CUM! CUM! CUM!!! FILL ME!"

He exploded into me, showering my womb with his semen. I came hard once again as I felt his essence filling my depths. When my climax had subsided, he lifted me onto the bed with his huge cock still filling my pussy. We slept spooning with him still embedded deep within me.

**** Four Years Later ****

I have graduated from nursing school (with honors) and Clarence has been accepted into an orthopedic residency program. I have already been hired full-time at the teaching hospital where he will be doing his residency. The last three years we shared a two bedroom apartment with Bradley and Chiffon. (Bradley remained at the University to complete an MBA while Chiffon finished her nursing degree.)

Of course Clarence's residency is extremely demanding. He is sometimes scheduled for 16 hours of rounds and surgery, followed by 8 hours on call. I usually sleep in the on call room those nights to make sure that he feels 'appreciated', or to give him a warm bed to return to. My presence there is so routine and expected that no one questions it at all. However, we are occasionally teased about the sounds of our love making that carry through the thin walls. I work extra shifts or overtime on Clarence's long days; it keeps me busy and helps us build our savings for the future.

Bradley found a good position with an engineering firm in a nearby city, and Chiffon is nursing at a large hospital in the same town. They are planning to marry in the next year.

***** Two More Years Later ******

Clarence finished his residency and has joined a large practice in the city where Bradley and Chiffon live. I am working at the same hospital as Chiffon. Clarence is also doing research on the effects of HGH and other hormones in the recovery of severe orthopedic trauma. (I wonder where that idea came from?)

We still make love two to four times a day and we are more seriously discussing starting our family. In preparation, we are practicing regularly!

THE END

1...456789