My Brother, My Tormentor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay my head on his arm and looked into his eyes. Warm dark eyes filled with love looked back at me. I rolled towards him, my breasts enveloping his side.

"Where are we going?" He asked seriously.

"Well, we're already in bed. I don't want to go anywhere."

"You, me, us. Where are we going?"

"Well, it is still early in our relationship, but it has progressed rapidly. If I may share a fantasy...." He nodded, "You have finished your residency and are established in a practice. I have been working in the hospital, maybe in the neo-natal unit, for a few years. I tell you that I am pregnant and that you will soon become a father." I pause, "How is that for a fantasy?"

"It sounds beautiful. I just wanted to be sure that we are on the same page. But if you want to have that baby someday, don't you think that we should practice? Making a baby requires sex. Even though it will be years from now, I think that we should practice!"

"Oh, yes! We should practice, and practice, and practice some more!" He wrapped himself around me and kissed me deeply, again and again. He nibbled on my neck, he kissed my breasts, sucked and nibbled on my nipples. I was already in heat and this was stroking my fire!

I started to move but he pressed me back onto the mattress. He did not detour or delay; he moved between my legs and put his face against my mound. Then he licked me! He drew his tongue through my soggy pussy lips and sucked my clitoris between his lips. My hips jerked and I came. When I had settled a little, he repeated the action, sucking and sucking on my clit as I came again. It was several moments before I had settled again. He licked and sucked on my pussy lips, then he latched onto my clit and slipped his fingers inside of me to stroke my G-spot. I absolutely exploded! I saw stars and fireworks as my body convulsed with a powerful orgasm. He continued and so did I.

I was still pumping and spasming when Clarence slid his huge cock deep into my contracting pussy. My orgasm would not stop as he pumped deep into my, tugging at my clitoris and stroking my G-spot with his massive member. He pumped into me hard and deep, his pace rapidly quickening. My pussy was gripping his huge shaft as my orgasmic spasms rolled through me again and again with no end in sight. As his magnificent cock continued to plow my spasming pussy I shouted, "CUM! CUM!! CUM!!!"

His hips jerked and his cock sprayed my core with his essence. Again and again he pumped his spraying monster into my depths as my climax rolled on and on. When he had no more semen to give, he relaxed onto my heaving breasts. "How did I get so lucky?" He asked.

"You treated your sister well." I replied honestly. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. One arm across my chest and under my breasts, his flaccid but still impressive cock nestled between my buttocks. We slept.

During the afternoon Chiffon had taken Bradley back to her room. She repeated, "Your cock NOW belongs to me. I own it, I control it. You cannot cum without my permission, you will always cum when I tell you to."

"Yes, Mistress Chiffon. My cock is yours to control. I will never cum without your permission but I will always cum when instructed. It pleases me greatly for you to be my Mistress."

"Get undressed. I want you to be naked!"

"Yes, Mistress Chiffon. I love to be naked for you!"

By the time he had removed his clothes his cock was already rock hard and throbbing. "Now, undress me."

"That will be a great pleasure, Mistress Chiffon!" He pulled her t-shirt over her head, her big black breasts bouncing freely. "May I kiss and suck on your beautiful breasts?"

She nodded and he quickly lifted one breast to his mouth. He licked the nipple until it was erect and hard, then sucked it into his mouth. He sucked and worried that nipple for quite a while before repeating the process on the other side. Chiffon's pussy was dripping with excitement and her knees were weak by the time he finished.

"Now, finish undressing me." He knelt on the floor in front of Chiffon and removed her shoes and socks. Then he pulled down her shirts and removed them. She moved her legs slightly wider and he put his face to the crotch of her extremely damp panties. Without preamble he extended his tongue and licked along the damp line of her pussy lips. Again and again he licked her panties which were now totally wet along the seam of her flooding pussy. Finally he pulled them completely off.

He seemed prepared to lick her dripping pussy to a crashing orgasm, but Chiffon instructed him to lie on the bed. "You know that you cannot cum without my permission, right?" He nodded in response. "I want to watch you stroke your cock."

He wrapped his hand around the massive shaft and gently slid it up and down a few times. "Pump it like you mean it!" She ordered. Bradley began to pump his hands up and down his hard cock, stroking it with purpose. When pre-cum began to leak out of the slit at the head of his penis, she said, "Yes, that is more like it!"

Then she moved to where she could reach his cock with her mouth. She extended her tongue and licked along the sensitive frenulum at the head of his cock, gathering some of the fluids gathering there. Bradley paused to watch. "Keep pumping! I want more!"

He began earnestly pumping on his cock while she licked the head, gathering the fluids and stimulating the sensitive flesh. "Remember, you are NOT allowed to cum!" She said as she vigorously lapped along the slit at the head of his cock. His pre-cum was flowing profusely and she was lapping at his pulsing cock to gather the fluids. Bradley's entire body began to vibrate when she engulfed the head of his cock in her mouth and began sucking. When he was certain that he would lose control despite his herculean efforts, she stopped and said, "I think that I should use the bathroom. You just wait here." And she got up and left him with his raging hard-on throbbing and pouring out pre-cum.

She spent quite a while in the bathroom and Bradley was beginning to feel somewhat in control. When she returned she said, "I would be to have several powerful orgasms. Would you like to lick my pussy?"

"Oh YES, I would love to lick your pussy!"

She straddled his head but made him raise his head and shoulders to lick her pussy. It was like a constant abdominal crunch as he extended his tongue to trace along her pussy slit. As he did this she reached down and tugged and twisted his nipple bars. His hips jerked and his cock twitched. His tongue dove deep into her molten pussy. "That's much better!" She said.

She lowered herself onto his face, rubbing her pussy over his nose and mouth. She twisted his nipples using the piercing bars and pulled them hard, stretching the nipples two or three inches from his chest.

Bradley was madly lapping at her pussy. When she paused for a moment with her clitoris above his mouth he sucked the little nub between his lips and sucked and sucked and sucked.

Chiffon screamed as her orgasm crashed over her like a great tsunami wave! Her hips flailed uncontrollably but Bradley's suction on her clit simply increased. She climaxed again and again, unconsciously tugging on his nipples through orgasm after orgasm. Her hips flexed and pumped as climaxes marched through her in a continuous stream.

Finally Bradley released his suctioning grasp of her clitoris and she collapsed forward. She was vaguely aware of the monstrous throbbing cock beside her head as Bradley wrapped her in his arms and held her.

It took many minutes for Chiffon to become fully aware of her surroundings. When she finally moved, Bradley's cock was still rigid and standing beside her head. As she got up, she placed a lingering kiss on the head of his cock.

"Thank you. That was a most satisfying climax!" She paused and then continued, "Would you like to go out for a walk?"

Sensing that this was not a command he replied, "If you would like, I think that would be lovely."

"Please wear a t-shirt that displays your impressive physique and shorts with no underwear."

"I really don't have many choices of clothing here. I have shorts, but nothing like the t-shirt you suggested."

"I have an idea!" She pulled out a unisex style shirt from her drawer; it was at least two sizes smaller than the one he had worn. He had to struggle to pull it down over his muscular chest and shoulders; it was like a second skin.

Then Chiffon pulled out the tiniest bright red stretch short shorts and pulled them on. They were low cut and showed the top of her butt crack. There were essentially no legs, so the fabric pulled deep into her pussy slit, allowing her puffy labia to show slightly on both sides. Then she pulled on a tiny crop-top that showed substantial under-boob. It was connected between her breasts with a large brass ring. Massive amounts of cleavage were shown by design, and the tight fit pushed even more of her breasts into view.

She bounced up and down a few times, then asked, "What do you think?"

"You look like a walking wet dream! Every man that sees you will have an erection!"

"Even you?" She smiled and rubbed her nearly naked breasts firmly against his chest.

"Especially me!" He replied emphatically.

"Good! Then let's go!"

They walked around the area, both of their bodies flagrantly displayed. Bradley's cock was clearly outlined against his shorts and his chest and shoulder muscles showed clearly. Being a woman's shirt it was fairly short and his sculpted abs were clearly on display.

Chiffon's shorts actually showed more than she had realized. As she walked the seam worked deeper into her vagina and her puffy labia with her thick black pubic hair showed plainly between her legs. The mass of breast flesh showing at her cleavage bounced and wobbled with every step and her dark areola and nipples were clearly visible through the thin white fabric.

They created quite a stir as they walked along the crowded weekend streets. After walking quite a while hand in hand, they stopped at a little Bistro with outside seating for dinner. Sitting pulled Chiffon's shorts even tighter into her vagina, putting her hairy labia completely out in the open.

As they ate, they talked. Chiffon looked serious as she asked, "Do you like me?"

"Really? Do I like you? I adore you! I would worship the ground you walk on!"

"Even if we didn't have sex?"

"Well, I would miss the sex, but yes, even if we didn't have sex! You are bright and funny, beautiful and sexy. I would love to be around you even if we didn't have sex."

"Good! Because..." She drew out the moment, adding an air of tension, "I like to have sex with you again and again, but I don't want our relationship to be only about sex."

Then she continued, "I have a favor to ask of you."

Bradley responded almost immediately, "Anything!"

"Would you like to shave my pussy lips? I don't mind that my labia are showing, but I don't want all this hair on display, too."

"It would be my pleasure! Although you showing your pussy hair is a turn on for me."

"Boys!"

After they returned to the dorm, Chiffon found a bowl and filled it with warm water, brought out some shaving cream, and put a fresh blade in her razor. Then she lay back on the bed with her hips at the edge and her legs wide. Bradley appeared somewhat daunted.

"How do I do this?" He asked nervously.

"Very carefully!" She said, then continued, "Visualize where you want to remove the hair. I want the hair above my clit to remain. Then, start where my legs meet my body and shave towards the center. Don't try to get too close to my labia at first. As you get the feel of it you can move closer and closer to my center. Of course, when you get close to the center be extremely careful... we don't want any nicks there if we can help it!"

He nodded and took the shaving cream, spreading a substantial amount on her lower mound. Then he took the razor and made a first pass. Clean, hairless skin appeared. "I can do this," he muttered.

Chiffon held very still, her legs splayed wide and her pussy fully exposed. Bradley rinsed off the razor and made another pass. Soon he was confidently removing strip after strip of black pubic hair from Chiffon's privates.

After removing the first pass of hair from around her pussy slit, it was time for some more delicate work. He smoothly pulled the razor over a strip ending just at the edge of her slit. After rinsing the razor, he repeated this again and again until there was only a thin strip of hair right next to Chiffon's pussy slit. He pulled her skin taught and removed a strip of the remaining hair. Several more passes had her pussy lips bare. Then he took a wash cloth and wiped up any remaining shaving cream.

"I need to be sure that I got all of the hair." He said while he gently traced his finger over her bare skin. "That is not too bad, but I need to inspect much closer."

He bent over and traced his tongue all over the shaved area, then traced lightly along each of her pussy lips. As he finished his 'inspection' he flicked her clitoris with his tongue. Chiffon exploded with a powerful orgasm.

When she settled down she said "I think that we should give this a test drive, don't you?" Bradley settled between her legs and pressed his huge cock into her dripping pussy. He pumped deep into her again and again; his cock rubbed her G-spot and tugged on her clit. She was on the verge of another massive climax. As her body exploded, she exclaimed, "CUM, BRADLEY! CUM, CUM, CUM!!!"

His cock jerked and spasmed as he shot stream after stream of his white semen into her depths. With every powerful blast that struck deep in her pussy, her climax peaked again. Again and again he blasted his cum into her, again and again she was inundated in another climactic orgasm.

As Bradley's ejaculation began to finally wane, Chiffon said, "CUM FOR ME, BRADLEY. CUM!"

His hips jerked and he began to blast her cervix with another series of powerful shots of his cum. With each forceful spray of his cum, her climax engulfed her again. Again and again he shot powerful streams of his cum into her spasming womb, again and again she was rocked with a powerful climax.

When the force of Bradley's ejaculation had been reduced, Chiffon again said, "CUM FOR ME BRADLEY, CUM!" And again he jerked and shot spurt after powerful spurt of his cum into her depths. With every blast of cum into her pussy came another climactic wave.

Again and again Chiffon repeated this until Bradley had cum into her spasming pussy six times. She had no idea how many orgasms she had experienced! But she knew that this was an experience that she was going to repeat again and again!

Chiffon asked for the wash cloth to cover her overflowing pussy. Instead he gave her a large coffee mug and placed it against her opening. She laughed, which expelled a huge splash of cum. By the time she reached the bathroom, the mug was completely full and overflowing.

She called for Bradley to join her in the shower and they washed each other before crawling naked into her bed.

Sunday morning I started the day luxuriating in Clarence's embrace. Our embrace progressed to caressing. Caressing fired our passion, and soon I was mounted on his huge cock and cumming and cumming and cumming. As orgasm followed orgasm, I urgently cried out, "CUM! CUM!! FILL MEEEEEEEEE!!"

Clarence thrust even more powerfully up into my spasming pussy as he blasted load after load of his hot semen straight against my cervix. I climaxed again and again with his new stimulation. When my spasms finally subsided, I snuggled against his powerful chest. "THAT was a wonderful way to start the morning!"

"It makes it a special day!" He agreed.

But now I needed the bathroom. I held some tissues to my leaking pussy and headed down the hall. As luck would have it, one of his mates started down the hall at the same time. He stepped aside and watched as I walked bare ass naked, my boobs bouncing with each step while I was holding tissues to my pussy, past him and on to the bathroom.

When I returned I commented, "One of your house mates just got a good show! I passed him in the hall on my way to the bathroom."

"No problems?"

"Only that he might need surgery to get his eyeballs re-installed!" I laughed. I pulled on my panties and a t-shirt while Clarence pulled on some shorts and a shirt. He took me into his strong arms and kissed me deeply. "You are something special, do you know that?"

"Thank you, kind sir!" I replied. Then we went down to the kitchen and made breakfast.

We studied the rest of the morning and the early afternoon. While my school load was substantial, I realized how much more rigorous the medical school program was. But as Clarence worked through his studies, I had time to review the harder parts of mine, and still had some time to look at the beautiful man that I realized was my 'boyfriend'.

Later, as we walked back to my dorm room I asked, "Am I safe to assume that we are in an exclusive relationship?"

"You bet your sweet ass we are! I would be an absolute fool to take a chance of messing this up! Besides, when would either of us have time to see anyone else?"

"Good! I thought so, but wanted to make certain."

Bradley was at the room with Chiffon when we arrived. I commented that things seemed to be going well there. I didn't comment on the overwhelming aroma of sex that filled the room.

Chiffon blushed, but said, "Yes, we're getting along very well."

I suggested that we take a picnic dinner to the beach, there would not be many more weekends with swimming weather. Everyone agreed. Chiffon and I changed into swimsuits and pulled on crop-tops and shorts over the top."

We picked up some food and Clarence bought some wine. Chiffon and I chatted while the guys were talking about sports.

As we sat on the beach towel I pulled off my t-shirt and stripped off my shorts. Chiffon did the same. I was wearing the same suit as before, but I had adjusted the sliding triangles to provide an even better show. I had scrunched the top together so that it covered only about a one inch wide strip over my breasts and nipples. The bottoms were also pushed together so that the fabric disappeared between my buttocks, and did not completely cover my pubic hair.

Chiffon's suit was even more revealing. The white suit barely covered her areolas and the rest of her big breasts were completely exposed. Her bottoms disappeared between her buttocks and into her vagina, covering her clitoris and maybe half of her pubic hair. So her breasts and pussy were essentially bare.

I looked at the guys and they appeared to be shocked. They also both had massive erections. Chiffon and I slipped our hands under each guy's shorts and pulled them out to be exposed at the hem of their shorts. We stroked those monster cocks again and again. I caught her eye and nodded. Then we both said, "CUM! CUM! CUM!" and they both did. Bradley's semen shot far off of the towel, Clarence's was powerful but not as amazing as Bradley's. The beach towel was streaked with stream after stream of white semen.

Then we went for a swim. In no time I had my swim bottoms pulled aside and Clarence's huge cock in my pussy. I wrapped my legs around him and allowed the water to help me bounce up and down on his magnificent member. I pulled my breasts out of my top and held them to his mouth.

Chiffon was similarly engaged with Bradley. We had lots of sexy fun, but neither Chiffon nor I had any climaxes. Bradley and Chiffon stopped by his room to pick up fresh clothes and toiletries. Then they were going to the dorm. I similarly picked up some items as Clarence and I headed to his house.

It was only about 8:00 when we reached the house. The other guys teased Clarence as we walked in. "Do we have a new house mate?", "My room is larger, maybe she would be more comfortable there?" and other good-natured jokes. Clarence just gave them a good-natured finger as we walked out of the room and up the stairs.

1...456789