My Brother Tries on My Panties

Story Info
I caught my brother wearing my panties.
1k words
4.37
39.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother, Billy, is 2 years younger than me. As I developed into a woman, there were a couple of times where I caught him staring, his hormones obviously raging, even when looking at his own sister. Sometimes I'd purposely tease him by bending over in front of him while wearing a loose fitting shirt so he'd get a look at my often bra-less tits. He'd frequently be sporting an erection, as many young men do and since he favored sweatpants and gym shorts, it was pretty obvious when he was aroused.

One summer day when I was 20, and he was 18, I had gone out shopping. Since it was so warm, I had put on a light sun dress. It was yellow with flower patterns on it. Not wanting to feel restrained or to sweat too much, I skipped the bra and put on a scant, thin thong to ensure maximum coolness. Should the sun hit this dress at the right angle, the viewer would not need to use their imagination to know what lays underneath and I was ok with that. I'm quite the voyeur.

I wasn't successful in finding everything that I was looking for when I went shopping, so my trip was a bit shorter than I had expected. I got home and noticed my parents cars were gone but Billy's car was there. Hmm... wearing this sundress with no bra and a thong, I could probably really tease him, especially without my parents being around.

As I walked into the living room, I looked down the hall and noticed my door was open. I normally close my door before I leave, so I walked down the hall and as I got there, I could see Billy in my room. Stopping just before the door, I couldn't believe what he was doing! He was laying on my bed wearing nothing but a pair of my panties with his hand down the front, stroking his cock! Billy is a small guy so these panties fit him well.

Not knowing what to do, I just stood there watching him. His eyes were closed and his hand was moving up and down what looked like an impressive sized cock. As I watched him, I became aware of a moistness between my legs. Watching my brother stroke his cock while wearing my panties was turning me on. My hand slid under my sun dress. I pushed the soft fabric of my thong to the side. My fingers slid across my pussy lips. They soon found their way to my clit and then inside of me.

As I rubbed one off, it appeared Billy's cock was swelling and his breathing intensified. I knew what was going to happen. I suddenly swung the door open and yelled. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" Bill was startled. He jumped up quickly and tried to cover himself with a pillow. Clearly he had no idea that I had been there.

"Do you like cumming in my panties, Billy?" Completely embarrassed and not knowing what to say, he stood there, his face flush with embarrassment, looking at the ground. "Well, if you're going to cum in my panties, you might as well do it in the ones I'm wearing" I heard myself say, as if someone else was controlling me. I didn't know what was going on, but apparently I made the decision to extend my teasing to a new level.

I pulled the pillow away from him and saw that even though he was clearly embarrassed, it didn't affect his erection. He was a good 7 or 8 inches in length and had a nice girth. I reached down and touched his cock through the panties. His cock quivered with my touch.

I lifted my dress and pulled the front of my thong down, exposing my hairless pussy to him. "Let's go, pull those panties down that you're wearing and take out that cock of yours. You want to cum in my panties? You're going to do it in the ones I'm wearing." Obviously confused and unsure of what to do, I pulled his panties down, grabbed his cock and pulled him closer to me.

With the head of his cock rubbing against my bare smooth skin, I stroked his cock. His cock was very hard. I could see his large swollen balls. I knew it wouldn't take long for him to explode. I stroked his cock rapidly as his breathing grew faster. I don't think I stroked his cock for more than a minute when suddenly cum gushed out. It got all over my pussy and inside of my panties. Some of it dripped down my thigh. Not wanting to be a wasteful person, I reached down and scooped up the cum that had escaped my panties and licked it cleanly off of my finger. His cum tasted absolutely delicious. I decided I'd have to taste his full load one day.

As he fishing cuming, I released his cock and straightened out my panties. I could feel his warm jizz in my crotch, soaking into my panties. My pussy actually felt like it was tingling. Turning my attention back to Billy, I noticed his cock had started to soften as he stood there with my panties pulled down.

"Now, if you don't want mom and dad to find out what happened here today, you will have to do what I say." He quickly agreed, probably partially out of embarrassment and partially out of sexual compliance. "You will keep those panties on for the rest of the day. I do not want them back. They are yours now. If I check later on and you are not wearing them, there will be hell to pay."

He eagerly agreed. I dismissed him and he quickly left my room, wearing just my panties. It was quite a turn on. For the rest of the day I walked around in that sun dress and those cum soaked panties. I resisted touching myself even though I was uncontrollably horny for the rest of the day. I can't wait to tell you of the fun my brother and I had after that.