All Comments on 'My Brothers Friends Pt. 01'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonder if his brother’s cum is next to be swallowed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story. I didn’t have a brother, but I had friends like David and Steve who would come over for me to suck their cocks when I was home alone. I always enjoyed their visits, and looked forward to the times I could suck their cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh, koksocker333, you always seem to know how to get me horned up and dripping. This story stirs memories of the fantasies I had about high school friends of mine. I never acted on them, but years later found out that I should have. Looking forward to David and Steve's next visit. And I'm hoping that even the brother will join in on the fun.

MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If David is such a sexy guy with dark wavy hair and a full beard, how about a nicely haired muscular chest? Something for Billy to admire, since Billy already admires David's body "inside" his clothes. Seeing him without clothes would be a great turn on -- makes Billy salivate for that precum and man cream!

parker3522parker3522almost 2 years ago

I love to be used like this. Used like my mouth is a sex toy.

Mouth and throat fucked.

I've found there are a lot of willing guys out there.

Cock calls.

I answer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Of the two "friends," Steve seems like a kinder, gentler, guy. Steer Billy in that direction!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You told a good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES