My Brothers Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
The guys come back for more.
1.5k words
4.59
15.6k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys came back when my brother was home so I could not drain them again. I knew by the look David gave me he wanted his sucked once again.

He laid on my brothers bed and rubbed his cock thru his shorts, I knew if my brother was not there I would be between his legs swallowing his huge cock till he nutted in my mouth once again. I went to my room he was making me hard, horny and so damned frustrated.

I laid on my bed and waited hoping he might be able to slip away long enough for me to suck his cock once more. David made an excuse to go to the washroom, he snuck into my room and I jumped off the bed, I was on my knees and pulling his shorts off, his cock sprung out and poked me in the face.

I took his cock in my mouth and lathered it with spittle, I sucked I swallowed, I bobbed up and down on his magnificent cock. His balls pulled in and his cock shot me full of his seed, I greedily swallowed every drop. David would have to pull me off of his cock as I was not about to let it go, he tucked back in and smiled at me.

"My very own cock sucking faggot ready to swallow my cock at a moments notice."

"Anytime anywhere, just come find me and feed me."

David went back to my brothers room, they played video games and talked about sex, Steve came to my room about an hour after David had. He too wanted to unload, but he was so shy, he walked in and stood with his back to the door. I smiled at him he was way to shy to ask me to suck and swallow his cock for him.

I walked up to him and pressed him to the door, he looked me in the eyes, he leaned in and kissed me. I slid down and unclipped his pants, slid his zipper down and took his cock out of his underwear. I swallowed his cock to the base, I worked it till he was on the edge, I fondled his balls and sucked down on his cock. He blasted me with a massive amount of cum.

I sucked and swallowed it all, I never wanted him to stop feeding me his seed, I milked his cock till he pushed me off. I lay there on my bedroom floor, cum dripping down my chin, cock rock hard. I pulled out my own cock and started to stroke it, Steve watched me and I jerked off for him, I shot my self in the face, neck and chest.

Steve licked his lips watching the cum dribble down my chin, he walked up to me and pulled me to my feet. He pressed his lips to my own and licked the cum off my chin, he and I made out for a bit till he pushed me on the bed. I wanted Steve to take me right here right now, take my ass and use it for his pleasure.

Steve got on top of me on the bed and kissed me, I was wrapped around him my legs holding him in tight to my body. He pulled back I knew we had to wait they would notice he was gone, I let him go and told him to come back after they all left. He and I could sleep together no one would check to see if I was alone or not.

They played video games till late, I had dozed off, Steve and David both left, he would walk David up to his house then double back. Steve gently knocked on my bedroom window, I woke up and opened my window to let him in. Steve being Steve was shy, nervous, he stood there in my room, he did not know what to do, I slowly undressed him, I took off his shorts and tee shirt.

I quickly removed the shorts I had on, he and I standing in the middle of my bedroom, the two of us naked. I leaned in and kissed him, he wrapped his arms around me and held me. Steve was always the sweet one of all of the guys my brother hung out with.

He and I got in bed under the covers, Steve laid on top of me, I wrapped my legs around him, he would be the man who took my cherry. We lay there naked him on top of me, our eyes on each others, he leaned in and kissed me. I had never been kissed like this before, Steve was so gentle, his kiss had meaning to it.

I knew I wanted to suck Steve's cock but I was in no hurry, he and I could take our time, he kissed me all over my body, he licked and sucked my nipples, he kissed my chest down to my rock hard cock. He took my cock in his hand and held it, examined it, leaned in and licked it. I had a hard time not to scream as he took my cock into his mouth.

He rolled his tongue on it, he gently sucked on it, then swallowed it to the base, Steve was incredible with a cock, with my cock. He took my balls and licked them then gently sucked and stroked them with his tongue. He took my cock back into his mouth and savored it, he was really good in that he did not hurry to suck my cock he took his time and really enjoyed every inch of it.

Steve brought me to the edge then would stop, I was sure my cock and balls would explode, he looked at me and smiled, he could see the frustration in my eyes. He knew he had to let me cum at this point, I grabbed a pillow and held it to my face. I knew I would not be able to hold back the scream as my cock shot Steve with my load.

Steve brought me close then he sucked down and held my cock with his mouth and tongue, my balls pulled in and I blew. I was sure my balls had been pulled out of the tip of my cock, I shot and shot, it never seemed to end, my body contorted, my toes curled, my hands balled up into fists then my body slowly relaxed.

I lay there I was worn out, my cock softened, my balls fell into place, Steve hovered over me, smiling at me as my body slowly became my own once again. Steve leaned in and kissed me, our lips barely touching, his body slowly covering my own with his. Steve rolled us over and I lay there on his body, my head on his chest, I was where I should be right now.

I lifted my head and looked at him, he smiled at me, I leaned in and kissed the man.

"Did you enjoy that Billy?"

I hovered over him, I leaned in and kissed him, I would tell him I loved him if it did not seem weird, cause I knew then I really liked him. Steve smiled at me, I knew I had to do what he had just done to me, I needed his cock in my mouth.

I did what Steve had done to me, I took my time, I made love to his cock, Steve would teach me the right way to suck a cock, he would teach me how to make love. Steve and I snuggled in and I fell asleep, I have never felt so good or so safe in his arms in my entire life. I woke early morning Steve wanted to leave, but I would make him stay.

He and I kissed, then snuggled back in with each other, it was going on ten when I woke once again, the house was quiet, Steve needed to pee as did I, he and I got up and went in the washroom together. Everyone should be at work so he and I had the house to ourselves, we crawled back into bed and snuggled with each other.

It was lunchtime when I woke again, Steve was getting dressed up he had to get home before they noticed he did not sleep in his bed last night. He leaned in and kissed me, we lip locked time stood still for me.

"See you later Billy, thank you for last night."

"See you later Steve, and thank you for staying with me and for what you did for me last night."

I could not say it without turning red, I wanted him to stay all day, him and I in my bed all night long. It was hard to see Steve leave but he and I would have to be careful so as to not get caught.

"Can you come back tonight Steve?"

"Would you like me to come back and spend the night Billy?"

I smiled at him, like what did he think, of course I wanted him to spend the night and the rest of the week.

"Steve Yes, Please, I so want you in my bed with me."

"See you later Billy."

He smiled at me then turned and left, I walked around all day with a silly grin on my face, my brother even asked what the hell was wrong with me. I just told him I was happy.